Succubus Master Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I figured," Sophia said. "No normal girlfriend would have been so quick to entertain the offer I made. Once you did, I deemed it highly unlikely I was the first 'other woman' in the picture. So, are you a huge cuckquean? No judgments, just curious."

"Not really, no," Ella said, "but I must admit that I'm starting to love seeing him destroy a girl. Watching you go from aloof book nerd to cock-craving bimbo was especially hot. Since you're such a stubborn bitch, I imagine I'd get to see it all over again if you two hooked up again. No judgments, just saying."

Sophia gave Ella a nod - respect. I stayed quiet.

"Plus," Ella said, "you got a taste of his stamina and recovery time. If I was his only girl, I'd probably be dead or paralyzed by now." Ella smiled at me, really showing that she was okay with me sleeping with other women.

"Fair point," Sophia said, holding her phone out. They both tapped phones together, and both received that familiar new-contact chime.

"I'll see you later then," I said, doing the same with my phone.

"Maybe at your friend's store on Friday," Sophia said as she filled in my details - well, my first name, at least, since that was really the only detail she had.

Just before we left, I snuck a kiss on her. A small electric shock zapped our lips, catching us both by surprise, but I pushed through it.

"See you later," I said again, watching her rub her lips. Ella and I left her in a room that reeked of sex, and was probably going to need some sage to purge the smell. I felt refreshed, having drawn mana from both Sophia and Ella, and with a new sense of direction when it came to my mystery sword.

Thanks to our prior relationship with Janice, we were probably going to get first crack at any relevant books she had; in fact, we were headed over to the Dark Corner just then to help her set up for Friday. Still, I had a feeling that Sophia would get more results, and faster. I wasn't too proud to admit it. She wasn't my slave, but, per our arrangement, she was my employee. Her success would be my success.

***

"I'm surprised you didn't just make her your slave," Ella mused as she drove her car into town.

"I won't lie, the urge was there, but I held back."

"Why?" she asked.

"I already have three beautiful and wonderful slaves. Plus, with everything that's going on with my mom and the sword, adding someone else to the mix would make things more complicated than they already are. For now three slaves for me." I smiled at her.

"But what about Kate and Zari?" Ella reminded me. "You made them offers before."

"That's true, but I made that offer before I enslaved Azura."

Ella nodded. "Well, yeah," she said. "Okay. That makes sense."

"Seriously," I said, "I need to slow down - figure out how to tell Mom about Azura, get a bigger bed, decide what to do about Liz... it's a lot. And I need to worry about being too conspicuous. If we didn't have those priests and god-knows-who-else breathing down our necks, I'd probably have Rayna buy us our own place - but that would raise a million questions. Way too many people would suddenly know something's up."

"You know, I'm glad to hear it," she replied. "It's good that you're thinking ahead, and not letting that demon mojo push you to do too much, too soon.

"Plus," she continued, "I know I have to share, but I also want to be selfish from time to time." She smiled back at me. I was glad she felt she could be honest, but I did feel a small pang of guilt. She wasn't completely okay with me being with other girls after all.

"Don't worry, my love," I said, "I'll make sure you get some alone time real soon."

"Really? And how soon will that be?"

"Friday night," I said. "I am taking you out on a date."

"Really? But I thought we were going to Janice's grand opening?"

"We are, but much later. That's only one small part of our big date night."

"Well, I'm looking forward to whatever you have planned, but I will let you know that a girl likes to be wooed. A dark corner in The Dark Corner is all well and good, but there's something to be said for traditional romantic gestures too."

"Roger that," I replied, and gave her a mock salute. She chuckled at that, which. as always was music to my ears. It was cut short, though, as Ella received a text on her phone.

"Rayna texted. She is meeting us at the shop to help Janice get ready for the grand opening. She also says she has a surprise for us."

"Really? But what about Azura? I would hate to leave her all alone at my house."

"Don't know," Ella said with a shrug. "That's all she said." It didn't sound like Rayna had looped her in.

I was suddenly nervous about our rendezvous. I cranked up the tunes to drown out the bees that were buzzing in my head. The rest of the trip was short - only seven more minutes before we parked in front of the shop.

We didn't even have time to gather our things before we both turned our heads at the rumbling sound of an engine drawing near. We watched a brand new Lexus NX 350 roll up and park right next to us. It was a beautiful car, but my attention was immediately drawn to the figure that emerged from the driver's side: a very familiar redhead, with a huge smile plastered across her face. I got out of Ella's car, and, before I could make a single comment, Rayna leaped into my arms and planted a soul-sucking kiss on my lips. The scent of roasted cinnamon once again filled my nostrils, and, for the briefest of moments, I forgot about everything else that was around me.

"You fucked someone, didn't you Master?" Rayna said, pretending to pout. She clearly wasn't upset. I could detect the mirth and the pride in her voice.

"Ya, Ella's TA back at school. She was... something else." I was unsure how else to phrase it.

"I'll say," Rayna said, smiling once again. "She left her mark on you."

She took one more whiff of me, and a brilliant smile formed on her face. "She smells good, but I detect something strange about it."

"Strange? Strange how?" I asked as I thought back to the dormant power that I sensed inside Sophia. Now my mind was racing a million miles a minute.

"Don't know, just strange? It isn't bad, at least that's not what I'm getting. It's just different." Rayna pondered as she had this look of being deep in thought. My mind was still racing, but it slowed when Rayna mentioned that it wasn't bad. So, deciding to put a pin in it, I changed the subject.

"Ya, well, are you going to tell me where you got this car?"

"Oh, this little thing?" she asked, dropping her pensive expression and turned it into feigning innocence. "Well, after you left this morning, I realized that in this day in age, one must have one's own reliable mode of transportation, so I popped on by your local luxury dealer and bought myself a fancy new car with all the bells and whistles they could offer. Plus, as you can see, it's quite spacious - perfect for all those slaves you want to drive around, Master."

"You shouldn't have," I said. "I mean, how much did this cost you?" I felt a little guilty that Rayna had essentially just bought me a car. My mother had set aside some funds for both me and Liz. I'd never really touched the account, except to make some minor trades on the stock market that had later paid off. I was no millionaire, but I could have bought my own car.

"Oh don't worry, Master. I told you: your slave is a very rich woman, and besides, I got a great deal on it. I mean, the poor salesman couldn't resist my charms."

I instantly felt for the guy, whoever he was. Rayna could be quite persuasive when she wanted to be. Then I imagined Rayna flirting with some stranger - some man - and it put a knot in my gut. She was mine and mine alone.

Rayna caught on to my mood and quickly soothed my nerves. "Don't worry Master," she said, rubbing my chest lovingly, "it was harmless flirting. Plus, like I said earlier, your cock is the only one I am ever going to need."

"Okay," I said to her. Then I noticed someone was missing. "Where is Azura? Did you leave her back at the house?"

A big smile radiated from her angelic face." Oh, no," she said, "she's right here. That's the surprise."

At the wave of her hand, the back door to the Lexus opened up, and out came out the world's hottest swimsuit model: long legs, perfect tan, bleached blonde hair, and the biggest tits anyone had ever seen. It took me a moment, but once I got past the unfamiliar body's stunning beauty, I recognized the face. It was Azura in her human form. At first it was hard to believe, but then I noticed her hair's blue tips, and those electric blue eyes. I was sure then.

In spite of her stunning beauty, Azura had a sheepish look on her face. Our eyes met, and I saw uncertainty.

"Is Pack Master pleased?" she asked, her insecurity evident in her voice as well.

I only smiled at her as I said, "Yes, Azura, Pack Master is very pleased. You are quite a sight to behold."

Once I said that, she became a different person - well, not physically. She bounced like an excited puppy whose master had just walked in the front door.

"Yay!" she yelled. "Pack Master is pleased! Azura's new appearance pleases Pack Master! Pack Master loves Azura!" Not content to bounce, she started jumping up and down, her large tits wobbling along with her. Her eyes were bright, and wide with excitement. I took the opportunity to check out the outfit she was wearing, which I was sure Rayna had picked out for her.

Rayna had kept to the punk rocker look herself - black ripped jeans, a loose-fitting tank top, a stylish leatherman jacket, and biker boots. For Azura, she'd gone in a very different direction. The tall girl was wearing skinny jeans, Vans shoes, a white T-shirt that was straining to keep her tits contained (and had utterly failed to keep them in one place,) and a form-fitting leather jacket. It was 'California Girl' with just a bit of an edge. The leather jacket mostly worked, but there was one more piece that didn't look quite right: a dog collar. It was, as far as I could tell, an actual dog collar. It was stylish enough, but still, it felt a little obscene. Rayna shifted her slave collar for a reason, and I'd done the same for Ella's.

"I'm assuming that's your doing?" I asked Rayna, pointing to the collar around Azura's neck.

"Of course," Rayna said. "She is your pet, after all. Plus, if we're worried she'll get too excited and run off, we can link a leash to it."

Rayna sensually rubbed the collar with her hand. "By the way, she has her own identity now. Her name - at least to the world - is Astrid Azura Freki, nickname 'Ash.' Mother is an American soldier, Father is from Norway. She grew up traveling the world, like me, going from base to base. We met somewhere - Spain, let's say - and then stayed in touch. Like me, she wanted to place roots, and decided to start by staying with her wonderful, generous, devastatingly-beautiful friend." Rayna curtsied - identifying and congratulating herself as that friend - and then looked at me with an innocent smile on her face.

"Master," she said, "while Azura is a lovely name, it still stands out to this day in age. So while in public we can call her Ash. It works well for both Astrid and Azura."

I nodded at that. It did make some sort of sense. Then Rayna looked at Azura. Even with her punk-rock clothes, she immediately seemed like a schoolmarm.

"Now Ash, remember what I said: when we are out in public or around people who are not Master's slaves, we call him by his given name, and not Pack Master. If you call him that, then you risk drawing attention to him, which could put us all in danger. So in public, we call him Max. If you don't remember to do that, then Max will have to leave you at home. We don't want that, do we?"

"No, Azura wants to be with Pack... I mean... I want to be by Max's side," Azura said. She was clearly still struggling with the new concept, and with proper grammar, but she was really trying. I admired that. I was also happy that Rayna was taking her job as Azura's instructor so seriously.

"I've been helping her practice proper English while you were gone," Rayna said. "It's a work in progress, but for casual outings, we should be okay.

"Now let's go see what Janice has for us," she said, leading all of us into the occult shop. It once again occurred to me that I wasn't very good at acting like a master. I should have ended the conversation with that same authority and led everyone inside.

Maybe I needed some lessons as well - but from whom?