Succubus Master Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, we'll continue," I said. "How long?"

"How long?" she echoed.

"How long do you want this to last?" I asked with a smile.

"Confident, now, aren't we?" she said. She cracked a coy, but genuine, smile. "Standard rate for a male escort goes by the hour, so I think I should get at least one."

I looked at Ella and prompted her to set a timer. She did so, and was eager to see what would happen next.

"Okay. Is there anything else? What's a 'good lay?"

"Just give me one orgasm, and we could call it fair," she said, hopping on the table and spreading her legs.

"One? Why only one?" I asked. I let myself sound confident and coy right back, but I was also genuinely curious.

"Let's just say I have a difficult time achieving orgasm," she said. "Some say I just haven't found the right partner. To me, I think it is what it is... What's so funny?"

"Nothing," I said, feigning innocence. "I was just thinking about that 'on retainer' option."

"Okay, and what, pray tell, do you think you can offer?"

"Tell me how many orgasms you want in one hour, and I'll try to give you that many," I said. "If I do reach your number, you're my... personal research assistant, let's say. I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot more questions after today, and you're probably not going to help us unless we come to an arrangement right now. So, are you in?"

"Bold claim," she replied, "but what the hell? It'll be amusing to see you try. But I'll make it fair: five orgasms in one hour. Achieve that and I will be at your beck and call. Just so you know, the most expensive escorts I've ever used have barely reached number three, and with them, I didn't have any incentive to hold out."

With a smile, I nodded and stood between her open legs, reaching into her mind with my power. It was getting easier the more times I used it, but as I grazed her mind with mine, I felt something odd about it. It was like she had something buried deep inside her - a dormant power. It was something I had never seen or felt before, but after discerning that it was no threat to me, I tabled it for another time.

I reached inside the usual place and planted a single, broad command: the longer we fucked, the more sexually sensitive and receptive she'd become, and the more easily she'd orgasm. Sophia struck me as a smart woman. I wasn't sure I wanted to make her my next slave, and so I didn't want her to become too suspicious that I was doing something extremely unnatural to her. I figured I could fuck her into oblivion after some more realistic warmups. Like the adage about slowly boiling a frog, she'd be out of her mind with pleasure before she could put two and two together.

With the simple command firmly set, and that strange, dormant power not making a peep of protest about it, I reached down and pulled at her barely-there underwear. It slid down her pale, thick thighs, and I was greeted by the sight and scent of a very wet pussy. With my fat cock aligned and ready to enter, I looked at her and smiled.

"You have no idea who you are dealing with," I said before slowly spreading her wet vulva with my thick shaft.

"Fuck you're big," Sophia moaned out as I sank nearly half my cock inside her.

"Giving up so soon?" I taunted. "You haven't even taken all of my cock yet."

I started to pull out, but only for some leverage to plow deeper inside of her. Her pussy wasn't as tight as Ella's or even Azura's, which wasn't surprising since they had both been virgins when I'd first had them. But it also led me to believe that Sophia must have had a steady stream of lovers before she'd met me. I wasn't put off by it. It gave me yet another reason to make sure that when she closed her eyes that night, all she would be thinking about was me.

"You know, you're quite good at this," Sophia huffed out, almost taking my entire cock inside her. Her arousal increased, and her body tensed up - both telltale signs that she was about to experience her first climax.

"Fuck, this is too good, how could it be this good?" she moaned out. Her body was already wound up like a spring, begging to be released. It was all going according to plan.

When I finally bottomed out, I sent a small surge of my demonic energy through her, causing her to climax right on top of my dick.

"FUCK!" she screamed. Her body violently shook as she came. I hadn't implanted any commands to alter the intensity of her climax, so seeing her thrash around on my cock was something of a surprise. Sophia might have had issues reaching climax with other partners, but when did get there, she went off like the Fourth of July.

"One down, only four more to go," I said. Then I resumed fucking her into oblivion. For nearly ten minutes, I was relentless, and entirely focused on making her cum again. She did, twice more, and each was more powerful than the last. Finally, after her third climax, my balls began to churn, and then finally unloaded while I was deep inside her. While it did feel good to cum, it also felt unfulfilling. The latex condom had done its job, but I'd been denied the sublime pleasure of painting a woman's womb with my hot, demonic seed.

I slowly extracted my condom-covered cock from Sophia's pussy. She was flooded down there, so it was easy to do.

"Dear god, you came that much?" Sophia asked. She was up on her elbows, watching me carefully remove the condom from my cock. It looked like an overfilled water balloon, and it was a miracle that it hadn't burst. It seemed like a shame to just toss out the massive load, but I knew Sophia wasn't ready for the offer to swallow it. I did, however, have someone who wouldn't - and probably couldn't - refuse my offer. I turned to Ella, who was rubbing her pussy through her jeans. Lust had completely flooded her eyes as she'd witnessed me take another woman.

"Open wide," I said, holding up the loaded condom and making my desire quite clear. Her attention snapped towards the overfilled vessel and then to me. I could tell she wanted to refuse what I had to offer, but her lust-filled brain clouded her judgment. Without further prompting, she leaned her head back and opened wide for me. I ever-so-carefully poured the contents into her waiting mouth.

"Swallow," I commanded, and, with one loud gulp, Ella swallowed my entire load. Her eyes fluttered as she came due to the mental command I'd placed inside of her: that she would cum on the spot whenever I came inside her. Apparently, as long as my spunk somehow entered her, it counted.

"Good girl," I smiled at her, and she instantly grabbed onto my arm, trying her best to support herself, as my other cum command kicked in.

"You bastard," she groaned out, finally realizing what I'd done, but I only smiled.

"But you love me for it," I said, and in return she softly nodded, knowing in her heart she did.

"You two have an unusual relationship," Sophia said. She was now sitting upright on the table.

"You could say that," I said, walking over to where the box of condoms was. "You could also say that, just like you, normal relationships are not my forte."

"Clearly."

I tore open the condom wrapper and snapped the latex over my cock. She must have heard both, even from across the room. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Well," I replied, "according to the timer, I still have 48 minutes before the hour is up, and you've already had three orgasms. Let's see how many more I can pump out of you before the timer hits zero."

Sophia's eyes went wide in surprise as she looked down at my still-throbbing dick. I saw worry in them too. Still, she laid back and spread her legs for me, giving me perfect access to her drenched pussy. The warmup was over. I gave her one more mental command: that, if she were to feel my seed inside of her, she'd have a mega-orgasm - ten times stronger than anything she'd ever had before. I wondered if I could get her to take one of my loads. I thought of it like a game. I was pretty sure I'd win.

***

A warning buzzer rang out - one minute left. I'd kept a fervent pace inside of Sophia's now-destroyed pussy. She'd averaged around three orgasms every ten minutes, each one stronger as her body became more and more sexually sensitive. Her mind was all but gone. All that remained was a mindless bimbo who wanted nothing more than my cock plowing her depths. I'd come two more times both in a condom, and disposed of both loads the same way as the first. Ella had even gotten down on her knees next to us, anticipating the third. The sight of her there had triggered it early.

We'd run out of condoms after the third round, and Sophia's lust had overridden her good sense. She'd practically begged me to enter her raw, and I'd happily obliged. There was no better feeling. For the first time since I'd started fucking her, I felt completely free, and completely in control.

I was now standing while holding Sophia in my arms, lifting her up and down like my own pocket pussy. My balls churned one last time, and I decided to give Sophia one last chance to object.

"I'm getting real close," I grunted out. "Guess where I'm dumping this load?"

"In... In... Inside me," she said, straining whatever brain cells she had left. That was all the consent I needed.

"YES!" I shouted as I came deep inside her, finally painting her womb with my white-hot spunk.

She also screamed as the implanted command kicked in. She clung to me like a scared kitten over a running river. Fingernails and heels dug into my back and ass. If I hadn't been a demon with new, thicker skin, I'm certain I would have had long, red blood trails running down both. It still would have felt amazing having a woman thrash around on my cock so violently. This way, though, I could enjoy the pleasures without feeling the pains - well, not most of them, anyway.

"By my count, that makes twenty-one," I said casually.

"Wh... What?" Sophia asked. She was still in a daze. I was surprised she even realized I was speaking to her.

"Twenty-one. You came twenty-one times." I helped lay her trembling body down on the table.

Her eyes went wide in disbelief. I saw her trying to think - to remember the last hour - and mostly failing. "Yeah," she said dumbly, agreeing with me even though she really had no idea. Then she winced.

"You've broken me," she slurred out. "You broke my pussy." Her body was trembling slightly from the aftershocks of all those orgasms. Her muscles had forgotten to do pretty much everything besides cling and cum. She was going to need some time to recover, and, with nothing much to do until she did, I decided to have one more round - just not with her.

"Max, what are you doing?" Ella said, pretending not to know. It was playful, but I heard her hunger. I bent her over the other side of the large table.

"Sophia over there is going to need a minute to recover," I said. "While she does, I can dump one more load into your sweet, sweet pussy - unless you don't want me to?" I swung my dick right behind her, brushing against her ass. She took a quick look at it, and then at me. She pulled down her jeans and panties and stuck her cute ass out at me.

"Just hurry up and fuck me already," she whined.

"With pleasure," I growled out before sinking all of my cock inside of her.

Chapter 21

Ella was face down on the table with a blissful expression on her face and a pussy full of my cum. Sophia and I were going over the rubbing I'd done of the sword. I stuck with the pretext of making a realistic video game, but I could tell Sophia didn't buy it. Still, she played along. She found the rubbings fascinating. She pretended not to. She didn't want to admit that she might've looked at them for free, had she known.

"So," I said, "We were thinking of making the best swords in the game sort of intelligent. They'll each have a personality, to an extent, and it'll help guide the player that holds it - maybe even protect them on its own sometimes. Since they'll basically be characters, they'll need backstories. I found this online, and thought we might be able to use it. It's some kind of a holy sword, right? That's what some of the sites said."

"Holy sword?" she said incredulously. "This is no holy sword."

"Really?" I asked, shocked by how sure she was. "Why is that?"

"Because holy swords aren't really a thing, at least not in the way you think."

"Okay," I said cautiously. I wasn't sure they were a real thing, but suffice it to say I had a much more open mind than my new research assistant. I realized that there were going to be limits to how helpful Sophia could be if she didn't actually know that the supernatural was real.

"You and most people think that a holy sword is a sword that was granted by God, or some god-like entity," she said dismissively. "The most common type in the literature is just a sword that was dipped in holy water and blessed by a priest. Very Christian, very boring. Just one more loophole so people could commit murder in the name of peace and not suffer any consequences in the afterlife - especially during the crusades."

"Okay," I said again, "but that's only the most common type."

"True," she replied. "The other is better described as 'heaven-sent,' or, even more precisely, 'heavens-sent,' since we're moving past the Abrahamic conception of heaven. The most likely grain of truth is that a given blade was forged from meteorite - well, you know, before everyone else started lying and saying that dozens of other weapons were also made from meteorite when they weren't.

"Various religions and cultures ascribed varying degrees of import to such events and materials. The most famous example was basically just used to reinforce the idea that the Pharaoh - ancient Egyptian ruler - was himself divine. No special, magical powers were claimed."

I let the clarification slide, even though I did know what a Pharaoh was. "Okay," I said yet again, "so maybe this sword was made of meteorite?"

"Possibly," she said. "Still, I think you're asking the wrong questions. The thing you're describing for your video game sounds like a soul blade, so maybe crib that lore instead."

"Soul blade?" I echoed. "Never heard of it."

"I'm not surprised," she replied. "They're only mentioned in obscure myths. The concept is pretty simple, though. The soul of a powerful person - or entity, I suppose, since we're talking about fairy tales - is embedded into a blade. Some say that it's to prolong their lives after their bodies fail them. Others claim that soul blades are traps for powerful, wicked souls that might find ways to go on a rampage even without a physical body. If they're wielded by somebody righteous, then the power of evil can be used for good, which is pretty much the most fantastical fairy tale of all.

"You know," she continued, "some people say Excalibur was a soul blade."

"Wait, what?" I asked. Everybody knew about Excalibur. I didn't recall anything about it housing a soul in anything I'd ever read or watched.

Sophia's face flickered with a smug smile. I realized she'd been baiting my response.

"Well," she said, "most people only hear about the sword in the stone, and maybe a few of King Arthur's adventures afterwards. The blade had another name before 'Excalibur,' though. It was originally called Caliburn. If you read some of Caliburn's lore, it says that those who were unworthy to wield it were driven mad.

"It seems to me," she continued, "that the Lady of the Lake infused Caliburn with the soul of one of her most trusted servants, and tasked that servant to seek out the worthy and judge the unworthy. How else would a sword know the difference? It needed some kind of intelligence.

"It's funny; the Lady supposedly gave Merlin Caliburn so he could go out into the world and find someone worthy to rule over all of Britain. Maybe it didn't occur to her that the sword would be judging him while he held it in trust, or maybe it did. You can find snippets here and there that suggest that Merlin himself was deemed unworthy by the blade, and realized that it was driving him mad. He crafted the contest with the stone as a way to preserve his own sanity while still holding up his end of the bargain. You do have to wonder if Merlin originally fancied himself worthy - basically, trying to trick the Lady of the Lake into giving him Caliburn for his own benefit. You also have to wonder if she saw the trick, and let him have the sword anyway."

"Wow," I said. "You really know your stuff."

I meant it. Sophia seemed more than just knowledgeable. She'd given this stuff serious thought - which was interesting, since she didn't seem to believe that any of it was real.

"I always liked fairy tales as a kid," she said with a shrug. Still, I could tell she was proud of herself. "I especially liked the Brothers Grimm - the originals, of course. None of that Disney shit."

"Wait," I asked, "weren't the originals incredibly dark and graphic?"

Sophia raised an eyebrow. I'd scored a minor point.

"Yes," she said, "but they had a clear moral sensibility, and taught harsh life lessons. And it was fun to spot all the differences between the originals and the Disney shit. That tells a story about a different culture, doesn't it? It's also baby's first introduction to an ironclad maxim of academic inquiry: people lie about everything all the time. They won't even leave somebody else's fiction alone - not even if that person had the decency to admit it was fiction in the first place."

"I suppose I can see the appeal," I said cautiously. It was tempting to tell her it was probably all real, but I decided against it. "But, uh... do you think you could tell me what this actually says?"

She returned her attention to the rubbing. "Well," she said, "the sword's not from Panem. By the structure, it's ancient Greek. The design is a xiphos, but it appears to be much larger than a standard one. It's very rare, but not unheard of, to make them into a long sword.

"I can't make much of this," she said, pointing to the symbols, "but this one symbol means 'storm,' or, more precisely, 'thunderstorm.' Some makers like to name their swords or put their marks on them. That's fairly common, but the rest of this stuff makes me think that this particular sword has a richer history. Can I keep a copy of this, maybe do some more research on it?"

"Ah sure, I don't see why not. I guess I could do some more digging too."

"Really? How?" she asked, taking a few scans of my rubbings.

"Well, there is a store in town that is about to open up. The owner is into occult stuff, and she said that she might have books about stuff like this."

"It sounds interesting," Sophia said, and she sounded sincere. "What is it called?"

"The Dark Corner," I told her. "It's on the main street."

I began to pack up my stuff, and coaxed Ella to do the same. She grumbled at first, but she got on it once I planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"' The Dark Corner,'" Sophia repeated, mostly to herself. "Yeah, it might be worth a look."

"Ya," Ella chimed in. "An old high school friend of ours is planning a grand opening event on Friday. You should come." She sounded casual as anything, while putting on her cum-soaked panties and sliding up her jeans.

"I might," she said. Then, for the first time, I saw a hint of a blush on Sophia's cheeks.

"So, Max, right?" she began sheepishly. "If you want, we could exchange numbers, and maybe we could... go over some more stuff."

I only smiled at that, but Ella took the lead.

"When you say 'go over some more stuff,' do you mean 'fuck my brains out again?'" Ella smiled coyly at Sophia, and in that moment I saw a little bit of Rayna in her.

"Well... maybe," Sophia replied, not looking us in the eyes.

"Hey, I get it," Ella said. "My first time was with him, and nothing else could possibly compare. Just so you know, though, I'm not his only one."