Succubus Master Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!" we both yelled at the same time as I brought her down hard on my cock, seating all thirteen glorious inches inside of her, and flooded her womb.

I came hard and long, and I felt my balls constrict every time I launched my sperm inside her. It felt like a never-ending orgasm. I basked in the euphoria of giving my mother the mother of all creampies. As for my mother, she blacked out for a moment or two - from the sheer intensity of her orgasm, the taboo of being creampied by her son, and the added intensifiers from her mental commands. No mortal woman could have handled that level of pleasure. It was so strong that there were no human words to describe it.

I finally loosened my hold on her and let her legs go back into a more comfortable position. For a good long while we just lay there, with only the sound of our heavy breathing filling the now silent room, at least it was until someone made their presence known.

"Well done, Master. That was one hell of a show."

Chapter 27

As soon as I heard that all-too-familiar voice, I quickly lifted my head and saw where it had come from.

"Having fun without us, Master?" Rayna asked, with that purr, she always did when she was being sexy - and she wasn't alone. Right beside her were Ella, and Ash in full human form, and all three of them were wearing lingerie. Rayna and Ella were wearing the ones they'd bought at Victoria's Secret. Ash, on the other hand, was wearing something I had never seen before.

Then it all came flooding back to me. I remembered what I was doing before my mother had come into my room and asked for me to use her mouth as a pocket pussy. I grew red in the face and braced myself for the fallout from having completely forgotten about their secret surprise, but as I looked closer, I noticed something. They all were blushing as well, including Rayna. I also noticed a scent that wasn't mine or my mother's. It was faint, but it had distinct notes of cinnamon, earthy hills, and charcoal sage. As soon as I stopped reacting and started observing, everything became clear. My slaves were open books to me. I knew that they were not mad at me - in fact, just the opposite. They were incredibly turned on.

"Were you three there long?" I asked, now relaxing, since I didn't think I was in trouble.

"Well, mister," Ella spoke up as she stepped forward, "we got ourselves all dolled up for your special surprise, but when we came into your room, you were gone except for a robe that lay on the floor. "Let's just say we put two and two together, and we found your balls deep in your mother - or should we say Mommy-slut." She offered up a quirky smile.

"Baby, what's going on?" my mother asked as she began to stir on my chest, coming back to reality after her quick nap. Then her eyes shot open when she saw that we were not alone in the room.

"Rayna, Ella, what are you doing here!?" she nearly shouted as she scanned the room. I had a feeling if she hadn't been fucked to within an inch of her life, she would have run for the hills.

"Well Ms. Carter," Ella continued, "or should I say, Cindy, we were looking for Max, but you found him first."

"Oh my god, oh my god, I'm so sorry, Ella, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done this, I shouldn't..." but she was cut off as Ella leaped onto the bed and grabbed onto my mother's cheeks.

"Sh sh shhh, it's ok Cindy, it's ok," Ella said in a very motherly tone, which was odd, since she was saying it to my actual mother.

"No, it's not. I slept with my son. I'm a horrible mother."

"No you're not," Ella said, this time with a little more force. "Cindy, you know I think of you as another mother right?"

My mother nodded.

"Well, you should know I am in love with your son," she said - to my mom, but also to me. "I've been in love with him for a long time now, and now I can finally share those feelings with him and to the world. In fact, I am so in love with him that I decided that we should get married."

"Married!?" me and my mother and both said in shock.

"Oh yes," she said to me. "Let's face it, Max; you are never going to find anyone else like me - someone who loves, adores, and most importantly supports you in everything you do." Clearly, she was referring to the fact that I was an insatiable sex demon who practically needed to sleep with a bunch of other women. "So why not get married - my fiancé?"

As she said that I looked into her eyes, and, while they did have a little mirth in them, there was no hint of deception. She was dead serious about it, and for some reason, the fact she wanted to marry me turned me on. I was about to say something, but Ella wasn't finished.

"And you Cindy," she said, "my future mother-in-law - or perhaps I should say, Mommy. Do you know where I want you when we finally tie the knot? There in the aisle, in a lovely dress, all teary-eyed as your son marries a very loving and devoted wife - then I want you on the dance floor smiling as all of our friends and relatives celebrate our union.

"But do you know where I want you when me and Max consummate our marriage in our honeymoon suite?"

She paused, letting mine and my mother's mind wander. I had a feeling that mine wandered to exactly where Ella intended. My mother, perhaps not so much.

"I want you there on the bed," she said seductively, "legs spread, wearing matching bridal lingerie, begging for your son to flood your womb like he's doing with mine, right next to you, as he fucks the both of us into oblivion.

"Or maybe," she said, raising an eyebrow, "You'll be too busy underneath me, sucking on my clit, to form the words."

I really couldn't see my mother's face since her head was facing away from me, but I can guess her eyes were building out of her sockets like a Looney Tunes character.

"But it's wrong," my mother said rather weakly.

"It didn't look wrong when you were riding his cock not too long ago, or when you were telling him to keep going, to not stop. God, you looked so hot doing that."

"But I, I..." mother tried to say, but couldn't find the words to say.

"You loved every second of it, Mommy," Ella said, using that new title to make it sound even more naughty. All the time Ella had been spending with Rayna had made her more promiscuous than she was in high school. I didn't know if I should be worried or thrilled that Ella had been corrupted by a demon.

"You know we heard everything that you said to him - how you're the town's biggest slut; that you probably sucked, and fucked just about every one of your clients; and all those orgies that you go to."

"Oh god," my mother said in embarrassment, realizing her sins had not just been revealed to me, but to three other people.

As Ella mentioned everyone else, I realized I'd completely forgotten about Rayna and Ash, so, as best I could, I craned my neck and did a quick survey. Rayna was now at the foot of the bed, looking incredibly pleased with herself. Ash, on the other hand, looked like she was about to jump on someone, but was fighting with all her might not to.

"Ash, are you okay?" I asked, looking at the poor hellhound.

"Oh," Rayna said, looking at her sister slave in distress, "are you hungry?"

Ash only nodded to that as she kept staring at us. I was about to ask Rayna what she meant, but she just got onto the bed opposite Ella and knelt right next to me. Then, without warning, she reached down, grabbed onto my half-hard cock, and pulled it out until we heard a loud slurping sound that filled the entire room.

"My my, Master, you filled her up," Rayna mused as copious amounts of pearly-white spunk began to seep out of my mother's sensitive pussy. Then, with a delicate swipe of her slender finger, Rayna gathered a wad of spunk and brought it to her lips. Her eyes fluttered as she sensually lapped at her finger, showing me that her body was absorbing the mana that was laced within it, and receiving a mini climax as an aftertaste. Her eyes were hooded as she looked back down at me - both satisfied and aroused at the same time.

"Master, you taste even more potent than before. It tastes... good."

I could tell my spunk was doing something to her, but she held onto her faculties and looked back at Ash.

"Master, it's her favorite," she said. "Remember, with Ella, from the shop? Oh, please don't deny her, Master. She's been such a good little pet for you - and a good student for me."

My cock throbbed in her hand. I groaned, then nodded. Rayna's dreamy smile spread wide, and she turned to address Ash.

"Come here Ash, it's your favorite: Master's homemade creampie - extra creamy."

"YAY! PACK MASTER'S CUM!" Ash yelled out in glee as she nearly lept in the air and landed right in between my legs. I decided to help her out. I spread my legs, giving the beach-bod beauty enough room to get as close as she could. I also brought my mother's legs up with my hands, spreading her wide and open so the flow of cum would come out faster.

"Ohhh, hmmm, who is this, hmmm," my mother moaned as Ash devoured my mother's cunt.

"Oh, I guess you never really met our new member of the group until now," Rayna mused. "This is Azura, but we like to call her Ash. She's Master's new pet, and her favorite treat in the whole wide world is Master's thick hot spunk from a freshly-fucked pussy."

"And I can attest to that," Ella said.

"What, Max came inside you, hmmm," my mother managed to get out before Ash hit the right spot in her pussy. Her mind was crumbling under Ash's assault. Apparently, Rayna had managed to harness her raw enthusiasm and speed-run her into becoming some kind of pussy-eating savant.

"Oh yes, we made love on top of the campus building," Ella said. "It was there I decided to marry him, right when he filled me to the brim with his spunk, just like he did to you. By the way, how's Ash's tongue? As a victim of it, I can tell you she is probably the best pussy eater in this town, right Rayna?"

"Oh most definitely, she knows how to eat a wet peach - all thanks to her late mother."

"What?" I asked, truly surprised. I had assumed pussy eating had been a part of Rayna's extensive curriculum.

"Oh, you didn't know, Master?" Rayna asked. "Well, while I was tutoring our lovely little pup, I was very pleasantly surprised to discover she was already a degree-holding cunning linguist. I just had to ask who'd beaten me to the punch!

"You see, when our little friend here reached full maturity, her mother brought it upon herself to teach Ash here how to pleasure a pussy while using her own. I would say it paid off quite well." Rayna gestured to my mother, who was practically vibrating on my chest.

"Shit, shit shit, SHIIIT!" she screamed out as Ash caused my mother to climax right onto me.

"Hey, Ash can't have all the fun," Ella pouted out as she watched my mother climax right in front of her. Not wanting to be left out, she decided to do something. So, with a little wink to me, she went ahead and grabbed one of my mother's wonderful breasts.

"You know... Mommy," she started, using the naughty version of my mother's pet name, "Max, can't be the only one to nurse these beauties. You don't want to deny your new daughter the very same thing your son received."

She'd forgotten - or deliberately left out - the 'in-law' part, and hearing her call my mother 'Mommy' was definitely working for me.

Ella went down and latched her mouth on the very breast she was holding. My mother's body jerked at the sensation. Waves of euphoria began to sweep through her body. Thanks to the new bond that we recently formed, I now had a good sense of what my Mommy-slut was feeling: completely aroused, at the very moment.

"Hey don't forget about me," Rayna pouted. "I want to suck on Mommy's tits too!" Unlike Ella, she looked at me expectantly. As always, it was nearly impossible for me to tell if she was sincerely asking permission, or just playing a game. I was getting so aroused that I didn't even care. I nodded again, and she latched onto Mom's free nipple.

So there I was, under my mother, who was getting serviced by three of the most beautiful women in the world. It was one of my fantasies come to life, and it was equal parts erotic and frustrating. I was turned on to the max yet again, and no one was doing a thing about it. My hands were currently tied up by holding onto my mother's legs so that Ash could get better access to her pussy, and even if I wanted to let go and use my hands for something else, Rayna and Ella were blocking any movement I could make with my arms. I also couldn't kiss anybody, since everyone's except my mother's mouth was currently occupied. I would have liked to have kissed my mother's soft, pouty lips, but unless I'd turned into Mr. Fantastic, then there was no way I could stretch long enough to reach them. Besides, she was currently gasping in pleasure as the three-way assault on her erogenous zones caused her to climax a couple more times.

Being immobilized wasn't even the worst part. My cock, which was engorged to its max hardness, was aching to be touched, and a river of precum was flowing from its tip. My only saving grace was that, purely by chance, it had gotten itself nestled in between Ash's H-cup tits as she feasted on creampied pussy. It was also my eternal hell, though, because there was no pressure of having them wrapped around my cock, which left me being teased with no end in sight, hence the river of precum.

I thought I would have to toss everyone aside and plow the first pussy, mouth, or asshole I saw just so I could feel my cock sink into something, but luckily Ash finished eating all the spunk out of my mother's pussy. She leaned back, and, without her body in the way, my cock sprang up like a spring piston, precum flying everywhere, landing on both Ash and my mother.

"Pack Master, cock is hard," Ash said breathlessly, her face smeared with both my and my mother's juices, making her look even sexier.

"Yes, it is," Rayna said with that alluring tone she uses when she wants to get frisky, letting go of my mother's now-wet erect nipple and making her way towards Ash.

"You know, Master," she said, "we planned on giving you three surprises tonight. The first was for Ella to announce her love and your future nuptials. The second was to give you something you never had before - your first ever foursome - but your mother beat us to your cock and your bedroom. All well and good though; we can just give you your first-ever orgy instead!"

Wearing that mischievous smile of hers, she reached out and grasped my aching cock, the head now a menacing purple, as if it was angry at being denied attention.

"Your last and final surprise is from your lovely little pet over here," Rayna said, nodding towards the not-so-little Ash. "I know you haven't experienced the warmth of her mouth as we have, and I know why. Her teeth can be quite sharp, and the first few bananas we used were ripped into ribbons, but still, she wanted to learn to please Pack Master like Me, Ella, and now Mommy-slut can. I was so happy to enroll her in Cocksucking 101 - and maybe even 201 after that.

"I taught her how to properly worship that magical cock of yours," she cooed, "and now you are going to feel what it truly feels like having these big, pouty lips, and her hot, warm mouth wrapped around that big, thick shaft." She got even closer to Ash, then gestured for her to stand up so I could get a better look of her.

"You know, to make this event special, we had her wear this sexy little number that Janice gave us after a job well done, but I think it's a little too tight, don't you think?"

She was right; the outfit did look small on Ash, but then, everything did. She was sporting a rather sexy, maid-themed two-piece lingerie set. The pattern of lacy white and black looked downright sexy, but, once again, my eyes were first drawn to her gigantic, mouth-watering jugs.

"You like, Master?" Rayna asked as she cupped one of Ash's tits. "They are so big and full, and, thanks to this small demi-cup bra, they look even bigger still."

"Ya," I said. The tiny demi bra easily made them look a cup size bigger - so big, I honestly had no real concept of the proper letters or numbers. They were simply massive, and I just wanted to reach out and suck on them until the end of time.

As if reading my mind, Rayna said, "Well, you can suck on these puppies all you want, but only after we give you your last surprise."

Rayna put a hand on the back of Ash's head and pushed down on it, guiding her towards my steel rod. Ash put up no resistance; she let her sister slave guide her. It was clear in the hierarchy where Azura stood with Rayna. She opened her mouth wide. Her hot breath felt good against my sensitive helmet, but what came next, I did not expect. Pure heat enveloped my shaft, far hotter than anything I felt before, except when I'd been inside Ash's pussy - but even this felt even hotter than that.

"Do you like that, Master?" Rayna cooed as she heard me moan. "It is only the beginning." She kept control over Ash, setting the pace for one of the hottest blowjobs I had ever felt - but not just hot, but wet as well. It felt like Ash was slobbering all over cock, leaving behind a thick layer of silva that only enhanced the experience. Hot and wet: a true double threat that would leave any man weak in the knees. On top of that, the sight of Rayna taking charge of Ash like a sex professor was incredibly erotic all by itself. Even better, I could tell that Ash trusted her completely, and was happy for her guidance and assistance.

"You see Master," Rayna said, "Ash wanted to please you just like we do. She wanted to know what Master's cock tastes like, so she came to me, to show her how to please a cock as magnificent as yours. We work on it when you are busy with your homework, Ella, or that pesky sword. She took to it like a fish to water - or a hellhound to fire. I guess her ultimate skill is oral play, because she can leave any man or woman weak in the knees with that talented tongue of hers." Her smile grew coy; I couldn't hide how good I was feeling. I was writhing underneath my mother, and Ash had already taken nearly half of my thirteen-inch cock inside of her mouth.

"But that was not the most surprising thing when we were practicing her cocksucking skills," Rayna said, smiling wider, showing teeth. She looked like she was just about to catch that canary. She held Ash's head firmly in her grasp. "She has no gag reflex."

"FUCKKKK!" I groaned loudly as Rayna pushed down on Ash's head. My hellhound pet took the last remaining seven inches of my cock into her mouth, and more than half of it felt like it was nestled snugly in her tender throat. I lost it, and just came, and came, and came, all of it down Ash's throat and directly into her belly - but that wasn't the end of it. My previous mental command kicked in, making her cum at the same time as me. Her entire body shuddered as her climax synchronized with my own, which in turn caused me to climax even longer as the vibrations in her mouth traveled up my shaft and into my body. By the time we were done, I was mentally and physically exhausted. Looking at Ash, I could tell that she'd been overwhelmed too. In the throes of her sweet release, she'd lost control of her powers, and had shifted back to her gray-skinned beastkin appearance, blue fur patches, doggy ears and all.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" my mother yelled as she now saw Ash in her true form - well, one of them, I supposed, and probably the less shocking of the two Gone was the beach blonde hotty that every man would drool over and give their left nut to spend a single second with, and their whole sack for a minute. Instead of that, there was a gray-skinned-and-furred powerhouse of a beastkin.

I actually liked her in that form, but I could see the issue: too much, too soon.