Succubus Master Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh Mom,it's okay, it's okay," I said in a reassuring tone, holding her in place to prevent her from leaping off and running away. I saw that my mother's comment had somewhat hurt Ash. She was averting her gaze from my mother, and she looked ashamed. With a look, I silently asked Rayna to offer her reassurance, and remind her that my mom was a mere mortal - and not a young fantasy nerd like Ella, either. Ella and I were going to be in charge of Mom for the time being.

The difference between Mom's reaction and Ella's was striking; there was nothing either Ella or I could say to make her feel better. It was all we could do to keep her in the room. Eventually, I had to mentally command Mom to calm down and listen to us.

"Ms. Carter," Ella started, going back to the title she usually used to placate my mom when she was over, "I know this must look strange, but trust me, everything is going to be alright. It's going to be better than alright."

"El, what do you mean?" my mother asked. She sounded creepy. The mental command was holding steady, so the question came out even-keeled and curious - far from what I knew she'd actually be feeling without my intervention.

"The short version is that there's a lot of fiction and fantasy out there in the world that, well, turns out isn't just fiction and fantasy," El said. "Some of it is real - like Azura over there. I know that's a lot. I know it's crazy, but remember that you've got some undeniable evidence right here in this room with you that we're not playing a prank on you.

"I totally freaked out too," she said - which, in context, was kind of a lie. "It's okay, but please, trust me, and trust Max. We're saying it's okay."

"Maxy?" My mother looked over her shoulder and at me. I let out a long, hard breath as I tried to come up with the best way of breaking the news that I was no longer a human - well, not fully.

"Mom, look at Rayna, and Ash," I said, nodding towards the two girls that were now near the other side of the bed.

With one firm nod from me, Rayna showed her full demon self, complete with silky black wings, spade-tip tail, and her vibrant, black-and-red horn protruding from her equally-vibrant red hair.

"What you see in front of you, Mom, is real, no trick or prank of any kind. Rayna is a demon - more precisely, a succubus. Ash is a hellhound, and both are mine." The last word came out gruffly, and I could have sworn that both Ash and Rayna shivered at my aggressive claim of ownership - and so did my mother." They are not here to hurt you, or anyone I care about," I said. "They are bound to me, right girls?"

"Yes, Pack Master."

"But of course, Master."

They both spoke in near-perfect union. That was the easy part. Ella was human, so I couldn't stall anymore.

With my strong arms, I guided my mother until she was straddling my lap, facing me. I was now sitting up in the center of the bed.

"There is one more thing you should know, Mommy. I'm not the same Max you knew a few weeks ago. I'm something more." As soon as I said that, I unfolded my gossamer black wings, making sure to not strike Ella in the face with them.

"Max... what happened to you?" she asked while still looking at my wings, touching them to see if they were real or a figment of her imagination. She sounded a little less creepy that time. I sensed some wonderment breaking through the enforced calm.

"That is a long story, one which I will tell you in full sometime soon. The short version is that I am no longer just a human. I am also a demon - half, to be more precise. I am a cambian - a half-man, half-sex-demon. My demon half is incubus, and no, I am not that band from back when you were in high school... that you still listen to." I tried for a joke, hoping that some more 'good' emotions might leak through, or blend in with, the hold I had on her.

"Hush you, the '90s were a fun decade for me, much more than the 80's that you youngsters seem to idealize."

That was a good sign.

"Alright, alright, I will concede for now," I said, which seemed to garner a few laughs around the room, including my mother.

"Oh Maxy, are you sure you are alright?" she asked, now leaning her body against my chest, not caring that she was still nude.

"I'm more than fine, Mom. I'm fucking horny!" I gave her ass a nice firm slap that prompted a rather cute squeak from her. I wanted to take her right there and then, and I knew that, despite whatever reservations she still had, her body yearned for my touch; it was clear as day through our bond. While gazing inside my mind and looking at the bonds that were connected to me, I saw four distinct chains with four unique colors. Rayna's fiery red one was ablaze with her arousal; Ella's eclectic green was abuzz with excitement; Ash's piercing blue was so hot that it could melt everything except for our bond. Then lastly, I saw the new chain among our group. It was quite the contradiction. Its links were heavy, dull, and solid - the steel used to keep the lowest of slaves completely cowed. However, that dull chain was encompassed by a soft, gentle, pink-and-orange hue. It reminded me of the honeysuckle that my mother grew in her garden. She'd once told me that the honeysuckle represents eternal love and devotion. It was a color that all mothers should feel for the children in their lives; I was elated to have the visual confirmation that she felt it for me, but it was even more special and meaningful that it had been yoked and harnessed. She didn't just love me as a son, but as a lover, and her one and only master.

"Baby I..." she tried, but I cut her off as I captured her lips with mine. She melted as soon as my tongue slid against hers. It wasn't long until she started to rub her hands against my body as you would do with a lover. She resigned herself to her passions, putting everything she'd heard on the back burner until she had her fill. It was exactly what I wanted from her, but I wasn't going to stop there. I was going to make sure all of my girls had their fill. To make what I wanted into reality I performed the same trick I did on Rayna and Ella, but now I was going to include Ash and my poor, unsuspecting mother.

"Master, what are you...?" Rayna gasped out loud as she felt me link her mind with the others. Before, when I had linked Ella and Rayna, it had taken a lot out of me, but now, linking both of them, and Ash, and my mother, felt like child's play to me. My power had been growing stronger the more I used it, and the more slaves I had under my control. I barely even noticed or remembered sometimes, but every time I had sex with someone other than Rayna, I drew mana from them and into myself. With all the workouts I'd been getting in, my demonic 'muscles' were developing nicely.

"Now it is time to show you what your future hold as my new slave, Mommy-slut." I grinned down at her. Her breath hitched; she was overwhelmed again, already. I had been getting a lot of pointers from Rayna on the art of kissing, and I was sure that my demonic aura also played a part. I was confident enough that I dispelled my mental command on her. When I did, nothing changed, which was just perfect. She was submissive, and she was horny.

Rayna quietly got my attention. She and Ash gave me questioning looks. I shook my head vigorously.

"You're beautiful just the way you are," I said, "and I'm going to prove it."

Ash beamed so hard I saw tears of joy well up in her eyes. Even Rayna's smile couldn't stay perfectly coy.

"You really are," Ella said. If anything, that meant even more to my otherworldly pair.

From then on, I was just a beast that only cared for one thing: sex. I didn't care which pussy it was, or which hole was available, but as soon as my cock was free from one person it quickly found its way into another. I was insatiable, and it was the first time in my life where I just let the demon side of me run wild.

My mother, thanks in part to the changes I'd made to her body, found an almost-impossible second wind. She did everything in her power to live up to my dream. She rode my cock with all her heart and soul, trying to embed my massive thirteen-incher inside her over and over again, and crying out with surprise and elation every time she succeeded. Every time the bast of my shaft touched her velvety lips, she would explode in a glorious orgasm - an orgasm that all my other slaves could feel, thanks to the mind link I'd performed. While I was balls deep inside her, I made her kiss Ash, as a way to apologize for what she'd said to her when she saw Ash's true form. She was hesitant, but with a little cajoling from my cock, she leaned in and Ash devoured her lips. I made sure my mommy-slut enjoyed it, and I didn't even have to think about using my power. It just happened; the web of bonds and chains between the five of us were giving me total control, limited only by the fact that I was, but for the sex, completely out of control.

While those two enjoyed each other, I leaned into Ella, who demanded that I flood her ass just like I'd done to her pussy the previous night. When Ella gets riled up, no force on earth can stop her, so with no hesitation, I plundered her ass.

"That it's Max, fuck that ass, fuck it real good," she growled as I dug in deeper into her backside. All the while Ash, and my mother were were gasping as the sensation of being butt fucked flooded their senses. It was like I had three cocks, each one tailored to give the perfect amount of pressure, pleasure, and pain to each willing asshole.

"Pack Master, what is this feeling, it feels weird?" Ash groaned in pleasure. She took a submissive doggystyle position on the bed and began humping her ass outward.

"Maxy, what is happening? It feels like something is going into my ass, oh god it feels so good," my mother gasped as I filled Ella's ass to the brim with cock meat.

"Don't worry, Master, I'll explain everything that is happening," Rayna chimed in. While her face looked composed, her body language told me that she was suffering under the effects of my spell too - so, it was more like four cocks. I noted it with satisfaction, but didn't dwell. My focus quickly returned to Ella's toned ass - the way she gripped and unglued as I rearranged her insides. Finally, when I came inside her, she screamed like a lady at an opera, her whole body going stiff as I painted her insides white.

I didn't dawdle long. I dislodged myself from Ella's spasming ass, and then reached out and lifted Ash into my arms. She clung to me as the unfamiliar sensation of an anal orgasm rushed through her, but that gave me the perfect opportunity to demonstrate my dominance towards her. With her in my grasp, I knee-walked my way off the bed and then stood on my two feet. From there, I slid my cock in her completely drenched pussy and began to lift her body up and down on my shaft. Her legs dangled at my sides and waved in the air as I gave it my all in fucking her hellishly hot pussy. That seemed to do it for Rayna, as she keeled over and began to furiously finger fuck her own. Ash was putty in my hands as I rocketed my cock deep inside her. When we kissed, her predatory instincts kicked in and she just went after my lips. When it came time to flood her pussy, she curled her arms and legs around me as the mother of all orgasms rushed through her, and in turn into my other slaves.

Once Ash's pussy no longer held my cock like a vise, I gently lowered her down on the nice, plush bed, and proceeded to go for the one woman who hadn't gotten some dick that day. Rayna didn't hesitate to take my cock once I inserted the tip. For several long, heart-pounding minutes we fucked with a passion that only two sex demons could muster. It was a little game we played to see which one of us would come out on top, so to speak. I, of course, seemed to edge her out every time, thanks to my mental powers. Still, though, she never once complained about losing. She was very different from Ella in that way. To her, 'winning' and 'losing' were just two more kinks or fetishes to incorporate into sex. The huge, spectacular orgasm awaiting her, plus some of my mana, was one hell of a consolation prize, and she didn't have to wait for either for very long.

"MASTER!" Rayna screamed as her pussy clamped down hard on my shaft. It proved too much for me as well. I came alongside her. That intensified her orgasm, and by the end of it all, she was whimpering in doubly-sated bliss.

Cumming five times in a row would probably have caused a mortal man to keel over from the lack of fluids in their body. Their cock would have been raw, sore, incredibly sensitive, and shriveled up like a raisin. My demonic cock, on the other hand, was still hard and proud, searching for its next victim.

For the next hour, I put every single one of my girls through their paces, going from one hole to another, making sure that they were left with a warm gooey treat either in their mouth or resting safely in their pussy. At one point Ash was busy lapping up Rayna's pussy while I was plowing her from behind. As for my mother, she was doing the same thing to Ella's poor, sensitive peach after I'd deposited a nice, hot load. By the time I was sated, I had given each girl a total of three cum shots a piece. They were exhausted, and laid down on my bed. I was in the middle, of the course, as the master should always be surrounded by his slaves. To my left, Ella and Ash were cuddling together. On my right, my mother was next to me, and Rayna was spooning her. Ella and my mother passed out immediately. Rayna and Ash had enough energy left to snuggle happily for a few moments before letting sleep take them.

Ya, I am going to be enjoying sleeping this way from now on, I said to myself before I finally drifted off.