Succubus Master Pt. 09

Story Info
Friday night shenanigans continue.
13.9k words
4.8
29.2k
76

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,394 Followers

Part 9: Friday night shenanigans continue.

Big thanks to neuroparenthetical for helping edit my story. And big thanks to all of fans that supported me, and to help make my story better. Including RedPandaSeven for all your feedback.

Chapter 25

"Hello sweetie, can I come in?" my mother asked, already stepping inside.

"Sure," I said, closing the tabs on my web browser and turning to face her.

She closed the door behind her and locked it. For a long, awkward moment, she just stood there, uncertainty and indecision written all over her face. She was clutching the folds of her robe like she was afraid that something might come spilling out. I was about to ask what was wrong, but she beat me to the punch.

"Why haven't you been seeing me?" she asked in almost a whisper.

"What?" I asked, as I didn't quite hear her.

"The last few days; why haven't you been seeing me? You know... my punishment."

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. She was referring to the fact that I hadn't been using her mouth as my stroker.

"Sorry I've been busy lately," I said to her while rubbing the back of my head, unsure of how to explain things to her: my succubus slave has been teaching me how to literally fly with my literal wings. Sorry. It took a lot of time and effort.

"Was it because I wouldn't dress sexy for you?"

"What?" I asked.

"You told me to dress sexy the next time you showed up, but I wouldn't. Was that the reason why you stopped coming to see me?"

"Well," I said, unsure what to say.

What she did next surprised me. With both hands at the front of her robe, she ever-so-slowly spread it wide open, revealing what she kept inside. My cock stiffened at the sight in front of me. I'd always known my mother was a beautiful woman, but seeing her in her sexiest lingerie made me realize that I had underestimated her beauty.

She stood in a pair of sheer red lacy panties and bra. Her skin showed through the sheer material while the lacy, floral design hid her most intimate areas. It was the perfect balance of revealing and concealing - the perfect tease.

What made her outfit look even sexier was the pair of fishnet thigh-high stockings that encased her long, slender legs. Then to top it all off - or bottom it, I suppose - she also wore a pair of black four-inch fuck me heels. My eyes drank in the form in front of me, looking up and down until they finally landed on her lips. They were thick and red, done up in a way that makes a man wonder how they'd look wrapped around his cock.

My mother asked me if I liked the outfit, but I was so engrossed by it that I barely heard her.

"What?" I asked, breaking from the mesmerizing spell.

"Is this sexy enough for you?" she asked in a sheepish voice.

"Yes it is quite sexy, but tell me, Mom: why are you wearing something like that, and showing it to me?"

"Well... you asked for me to dress sexy for you, so I did."

"Okay, but why? Like you said, I haven't visited you in days. Why go out of your way to dress up like that for me?" My sinister tone laced through my words, my demon side starting to take over.

"Well, I... I," she stuttered, not knowing what to say.

"What do you want, Mother?" I demanded. "Why did you dress in such sexy lingerie, come into my room, and show it to me? Why are you here?"

"I... I... I want to suck your cock." The last part was said in a shout; embarrassment filled her voice while she cast her gaze downwards. She was ashamed of herself that she'd told her son that she wanted to suck his cock. I grinned at that, and began to rise from my chair. As I did, her gaze locked onto my swinging member. With no underwear holding it down, it was very pronounced and unrestricted.

"And what, pray tell, would compel you to want to suck your own son's cock?"

"Because it is the biggest, fattest, juiciest cock I have ever seen," she nearly gasped. She was nearly hypnotized by my swinging member. "I just can't seem to get it out of my mind ever since I saw it while you were asleep."

"Asleep?" I asked, unsure what she meant. Her cheeks grew red as she recounted when she'd seen my cock for the first time.

"You were asleep the first night you had Rayna over. Your door was open, and I wanted to check in to see if you were alone. She was gone, but you were still sound asleep. Then, just before I left, I saw your cock grow right in front of me. It just kept growing and growing, until a very large tent formed from your sheets. In a fit of insanity, I lifted the sheets to see if my eyes were deceiving me."

"And?" I liked where the confession was going.

"And I was a hair's breadth away from devouring your cock right there on the spot, not caring if it was attached to my son. But you stirred in your bed and turned your glorious cock away from me. The spell it had over me was broken, and I got the hell out of there. I thought that would be the end of that, but then you confronted me about what I do for my clients. You shoved that big cock of yours in my mouth as a punishment for my slutty ways, but it wasn't a punishment - at least not to me. Your cock felt so good sliding between my lips, more so than any other man's before you. Then you stopped, and every other cock I've sucked since seemed insignificant."

"Really, and how many cocks have you sucked since then?" I asked. I wasn't thrilled that she was sucking other men's dicks, but then, I had unwittingly cut her off.

"There was only one, really: Denis, my assistant."

"Really? But isn't he gay?" I asked.

"He is, but his boyfriend gives terrible blowjobs, so we fill each other's needs. I suck his cock when I need it, and he gets a quality blowjob. He also has a substantial cock, but compared to yours, he looks puny."

"So he doesn't do it for you anymore," I said, my voice smug.

"No. Not in recent days. I sucked him off five times - more than I usually do - but every time I sucked on it, I kept thinking of you." She still wasn't aware of the mental conditioning I'd imprinted on her. "He was a good sport about it, but I did leave him kinda drained afterward. He even mentioned that he was getting flack from his partner and that he wasn't performing like he used to. Plus..."

"Yes?" I asked, enjoying my once-proud mother squirming under my gaze. Better still, her arousal was palpable on her face and body.

"I'M FUCKING HORNY!" she yelled at me like she was confessing a great sin. "I haven't been able to cum in several days. No matter how hard I tried with whatever I had on hand - fingers, hairbrush, my collection of dildos, even really thick cucumbers - nothing worked. It always felt like it was just out of my reach. I don't know why, but it seems I can't cum unless it's from you."

"Really, and what do you want from me?"

"Please," she said, reaching out and grabbing the outline of my cock through my shorts, "let me suck on it. Use me, use my mouth, use it as your cum dump as you've done before. Just please, let me suck on it."

The desperation was evident in her voice, and even more so in her eyes. I could tell that she struggled with the question of whether she should even come to see me, to ask for such a taboo thing. It had taken a lot of courage to come to me, dressed in a very sexy getup. It was kinda moving, in a perverted sort of way- so moving, in fact, that I was going to give her what she wanted most in the world. I was just going to make her work a little harder for it.

"Did I say you can touch my cock?" I asked with feigned anger. I wasn't really mad; I just wanted to see her squirm a bit more. She quickly took her hand off my junk and put it at her side.

"Sorry," she said meekly, terror filling her eyes."Come with me," I said with authority - the same authority I used on her when I used her mouth as my pocket pussy. I walked past her as I made my way towards the door. My mother did the same, but first, she wanted to pick up her robe.

"Leave it."

"But... What about Liz?"

"I said leave it."

She dropped the robe and left it on the floor. That was good, as I wanted her to understand that things were going to change even more from that night forward.

Her heels clicked behind me on our hardwood floors as we made our way towards the master bedroom: my bedroom. As we did, we walked past Liz's room. She wasn't home, and she was more than likely not to return until very late at night. Friday night was one of her clubbing nights - well, one of her major clubbing nights.

We made it to the master bedroom where I let myself in. It was a grand space with something even grander that was taking up the majority of the room: the master bed. Naturally, it was a large bed, but it wasn't merely the standard king-size mattress. No, my mother had wanted something bigger, so she'd gotten the biggest bed she could find: the Wyoming King. It was eighty-four inches of premium-grade foam mattress that had cost a good chunk of change. I knew that because I'd helped her purchase it online. I'd always wondered why she would buy an unseemly grand mattress, but I was grateful for it, since it would solve one of the problems about getting a larger mattress for me and my slaves to sleep on.

"This is your last chance," I said, not even bothering to turn around. "If we go through with this, then things are going to change around this house. Do you understand?"

"Change how?" she asked. There was no defiance, but she was nervous.

"If we do this, then I am no longer just your son," I told her. "I will become the man of this house, and my word will be law. In return, I will protect, take care of, and fulfill any needs that the people living under me might have. Do you understand that? If I ask or command you to do something, will you do it, do it well, and do it without hesitation or backtalk?"

She nodded at that, and in return, I turned and took one step closer to her.

"If I want to use your mouth, you will willingly give it to me," I said, taking another step. She nodded at that and glanced at my crotch.

"If I tell you 'no other men,' will you abide?"

That one took longer than a moment, but she nodded all the same. Finally, I was standing face to face with her. She looked tiny with my six-foot-two frame towering over her. She wasn't even as tall as Ella. She looked so cute and vulnerable, especially when she was squeezing her thighs together. Her pussy juices were practically seeping out of her very needy pussy; my heightened senses were getting a good whiff. I reached down and grasped the bottom of her chin and forced her to look up at me: a pure show of dominance.

"And If I want this, you won't back away," I said. Then I leaned down and claimed her lips with my own.

She gasped in my mouth; I detected a faint hint of surprise. Her son was kissing her as no son should kiss a mother, after all. That feeling was utterly eclipsed, however, by a massive, earth-shattering climax. Just before our lips had met, I'd reached into her mind and removed the mental barrier that had barred her from experiencing any climax, save for that strange overflow whenever I'd come down her throat. Then I'd implant a simple, one-time command: 'For this one kiss, you will cum like no other.'

That command had sunk into her mind, readying itself to take effect. When my lips had locked onto hers, her whole body had detonated with the full force of a thousand exploding suns. All those climaxes that had been denied over the week had come rushing out all at once.

She clung to me as her body vibrated in my grasp. Warm wetness began to run down my leg as a river of pussy juices came streaming out of her now crying pussy. She even squirted, completely ruining her expensive panties.

We kissed for a good solid minute. Her soft, red lips felt spectacular against mine, but once I felt her orgasm begin to ebb, I broke our embrace and stepped back. She slowly slumped to the carpeted floor, all strength gone from her body.

"I hope you are not done yet," I said, sitting down on the foot of the bed, rubbing the outline of my hardened cock. "I still have that thing you want most in this world,"

That seemed to bring her back to reality. She made her way toward me, and was about to reach out for my cock, but paused, waiting for my permission. I nodded to her, and she ripped my shorts away.

"My god," she said in a breathless voice. She nearly went crossed-eyed while looking at my cock up-close and personal.

"Go ahead my mommy-slut, wrap those slutty lips of yours around my cock."

True to her promise, Mom didn't hesitate - not for a fraction of a second. She opened wide and wrapped her velvety-soft lips around the tip of my cock. Her lips nearly ripped in two as she tried her best to take in the plumb-sized helmet.

"Fuck," I groaned as my mother expertly nursed the tip of my cock. Her mouth was both warm and very, very wet. I learned that night that my mother really knew how to suck a cock. She knew all the weak spots, where to apply pressure, where to feather the tongue on the underside of the helmet, and even when to suck and slurp, creating the perfect wet vortex around my cock.

'Damn, Rayna was right. She does suck like a succubus,' I groaned in my mind as my balls began to boil over. I reached out and weaved my fingers through her brown, sandy locks - not to force her down, but to have something to hold onto while I filled her mouth to the brim.

"HMMMM," she gasped and then hummed as I dumped a bucket load of cum into her sweet mouth. She had already grown accustomed to the amount of cum that I usually released, but she was not prepared for the strong orgasm that ravaged her body. Before, her orgasm had been muted. She was now experiencing the full forces of the orgasms that I could give. Somehow, though, she still managed to swallow down my entire load without choking to death. I didn't know whether that made her an even-better cocksucker, or just good at something else too.

"Soooo thick," she said, throwing hooded eyes.

"Did you like that?" I asked her as I caressed her head.

"Yes," she said, now fully making eye contact with me. Her eyes were full of yearning.

"Good, because as you know, I am not satisfied with just cumming just once."

Chapter 26

For the next ten minutes, my mother diligently devoured my cock with her hungry mouth. Her once-plush red lipstick was smeared, and she'd left streaks of it all along my shaft. She'd already taken another load from me and was working to bring forth a third. I was on my elbows, head leaning back, eyes closed, basking in the feel of my mother's mouth. She managed to take nearly half my cock into her mouth, which was saying something, as it stood at a menacing thirteen inches. I felt the crown hit the back of her throat several times, but due to the angle, it never went past that point. Shortly, I would see if my mother could deep-throat me as Rayna could. As I drew near the end, my mother felt my cock grow a little harder and wider, readying itself for its impending release. She began to suck even harder, wanting her gooey treat. She didn't have to wait long. I let out a guttural moan and flooded her mouth with another impressive load. Once again, she swallowed it all like a champion.

"My god, my son is a racehorse," she said, not really to me, but to herself. She was mesmerized that even after three loads I was still as hard as a rock.

"It only goes down when it and its woman are satisfied," I said, looking down at her. "Are you satisfied?"

"Ah...well," she blushed, looking away from me, but still stroking my cock.

"I figured," I said as I helped guide my mother into the center of the massive bed. Her head rested on a stack of pillows.

I nestled myself between my mother's supple legs; her red panties - a much darker shade, thanks to all the floods - were in my view. They were ruined, no doubt about that, so I decided to remove them from her shapely hips. She looked beautiful laying down like that: hair splayed out and a little ruffled, and her lipstick ruined from her long suck session. Her pussy was red, wet, and a little open, as if it knew what was about to happen. I scooted up further until I felt my balls brush up against her lips. I pushed my cock down until it made skin contact with her stomach. It gave me and her an excellent view of how far my cock would go if I sank every single inch inside her: it went well past her belly button. I felt her shudder once, and could've sworn that she just came a little at the sight.

"Is this the biggest cock you've ever seen?" I asked.

"Y-yes."

"Do you see how far it will go inside you?"

She nodded.

"Do you want to feel this thing inside you? To stretch you at your absolute limit, to know that once you have it, then no other cock in the world will ever compare?"

Umm hmm," she hummed in excitement.

"Then put it in. Put it in and feel me destroy your pussy forever," I said, scooting back until the tip of my cock was near a millimeter from my ultimate taboo: my mother's wet snatch. It was all wrong, but every fiber of my being wanted it to happen.

My mother reached out and gently grabbed the purple, plumb-sized helmet and gently pulled it to her vulva. She gasped when it made contact, but she held on and nestled the tip into the most forbidden place: where a son comes from, but should never return to.

I could have easily just grabbed my cock and sunken it deep inside of her, but I wanted her to grab it. I wanted her to be the one that placed my cock inside her. If I were to do it all by myself, then she might play mind games with herself and say that it was all me - that I was the one who forced it into her. But if she were the one to do it, then there was no way to walk it back later.

"Are you ready?" I asked, priming my hips. "Last chance."

"Go, before I change my mind," she called out, her cheeks, chest, and even her ears flush from both want and excitement.

"Relax and get ready, because I am going to stretch you like no other before."

With a slow and steady force, I began to push my way inside her. At first, nothing would go in, as if her pussy knew that whatever was coming was just too big. I didn't want to slow down though, so I increased the pressure. My cock began to bow as it tried to dig its way in, but then, as if the flood gates had opened, her pussy finally gave way to me and I instantly sank three hard, thick inches inside her.

"OH FUCK, hmmm," my mother gasped and then groaned as I heard her curse for the first time.

"It's big, it's so fucking big," she groaned out again. She arched her hips and spread her legs even further, just to alleviate some of the discomfort.

"That was just the tip, I still got ten inches to go," I groaned out as I tried my best not to cum too soon.

"Oh god," she gasped as I felt her pussy clench around my cock, her body feeling like a wound spring ready to explode.

Once I felt her beginning to relax, I resumed my advances into her sweet pussy. Her tissues stretched from my member, coating it in her oils, making it silky and easier to move around inside her. Her breathing became increasingly more labored as I kept going and going. Then, out of nowhere, I felt her pussy clench tightly around my cock again, halting my advances. Then a wave of warm liquid bathed my cock. My mother came just from having my hard prick slide inside her, and she came hard. I don't know if it was because of my size, or the fact that I was her son. Whatever it was, it was a sight to see my mother writhing under me. Her body was trembling as if she was being shocked by lightning.

"It's big, it's fucking big. Oh god, my pussy never felt things fully before, not since your father." She gasped as she came down from her high, her pussy still pulsating around my cock, which allowed me to sink a couple more inches. I was now two-thirds of the way there.

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,394 Followers