Succubus Master Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder," she said as she ground her pussy against the base of my cock, "how it would feel if you were getting a blowjob from your mommyslut and fucking my dreamy pussy at the same time?" Then she lifted herself just high enough so that the tip of my cock was nestled at the entrance of her pussy. "Let's find out, Master!" She moaned as she sank down onto every single inch of me in one fell swoop. I, of course, moaned even louder than before, and louder than her.

The sensation of getting my cock sucked by my mom's expert tongue, and the rhythmic pulsing of Rayna's gripping pussy, was too much for me to handle. Even as a sex demon, I was finding it hard to concentrate on not blowing my load in the real world or the dreamscape. Rayna's pussy gripped and squeezed my entire shaft as she rode me with the skill and grace of a woman who knew how to draw out her lover's pleasure. As Rayna was doing that, the feeling of my mother's hot mouth lovingly nursing the sensitive tip of my cock almost had me go over the edge on more than one occasion. On any given day, those two women wouldn't find it hard to make any man cum whenever they wanted him to. I'd always been able to cum on my own terms before, but with the two of them working together across two different dimensions, I didn't think I could manage it.

"Hmmm, Master, it seems you are about to pop," Rayna said, now grinding on top of me.

"Damn, you are a demon," I said, and I couldn't disagree with her prognosis.

"But of course Master, I am a demon that can make all your dreams cummm true," she said, trying to get me to cum. I couldn't allow her to have one over me, though. I was her Master, after all. In one last show of dominance, I held up my hand, and, with a firm pull, the metal chain that bound Rayna to me manifested itself. Her collar, which hadn't been on her dream-self, also materialized, and a loud gasp of shock and excitement echoed through the white void. My surprise maneuver caused her pussy to clamp down tightly around me.

"Master, I didn't know you liked to play that way," she gasped..

"Rayna, I'm sure you are the only woman who knows me better than I know myself. Other than Ella of course."

"Of course. That girl sure does love you, but tonight you are mine," she declared. She'd regained her focus, and tried to take the reins again, but I wouldn't let her. With a firm grasp on her chain, I raised my free hand and began to pool my mana, just like she'd taught me.

"Master what are..." but she never got a chance to finish. The bubble of electric energy that was growing in my hands popped, and my entire body was covered in an electric arc. With one firm tug, I brought Rayna's face right up against mine.

"Cum," I commanded.

As soon as I said that, I channeled that electric energy from my body up the chain and into Rayna.

"MASTER!" she screamed as she suffered from my command and the infusion of my mana simultaneously. Her whole body jolted upwards and vibrated like a diesel-powered sex toy. Her mouth was in a wide open O, and her tongue lolled out. There was a vacant stare in her eyes that signaled I'd made her cum her brains out. As she was experiencing her epic climax, her pussy was spasming around my shaft. That, plus the nonstop attention from my mother in the real world, finally broke my will. I came in both the dreamscape and in the real world, and both women reaped their rewards.

It turned out to be too much for Rayna; her body went up in smoke, and then, all around me, the dreamscape started to crumble. My vision went from blinding white to a dull black. The only light was a nightlight; I realized I was awake, for real - back in the waking world. Even after that realization, it took me a long time to take in my surroundings. Ella and Ash were still on the same side, except Ella was no longer curled next to me. She was now curled into Ash, and she was sucking on one of Ash's ripped breasts.

'I guess Ella has an even bigger tit fetish than me,' I said to myself as I heard Ella hum in contentment. Ash just cooed at the sensation of having her orbs serviced.

Once I could tear my eyes away from the sleeping couple, I went to go see what was happening on the other side. My mother, as Rayna had informed me, was much lower down my body, her mouth still wrapped around my cock. She wasn't sucking on it, but she wasn't pulling away. One quick sniff and her aroma told me she'd come after receiving my load as a midnight snack. After she'd come down, she'd probably gone out like a light, cock still in her mouth. It was a wonderful feeling - almost as wonderful as Rayna's massive chest now planted hard against my face.

"Master," she whispered as she tried to draw closer to me.

While my mother claimed my lower half, Rayna claimed the upper half. Her need to be close only confirmed that my stunt in the dreamscape had made her experience something wonderful. She was actually being a little too clingy for my tastes, but only because her humongous breasts were threatening to literally suffocate me. Then I looked around again: a couple of girls enjoying each other, a pair of huge tits in my face, and my mother with her lips wrapped around my cock. I decided that there were worse ways to go.

I pushed Rayna's nearest nipple towards my mouth and started suckling. She sighed happily; I closed my eyes and did the same. At some point, I drifted off again. If I dreamed of anything else, I didn't remember.

Chapter 29

"Here you go, Master," Rayna cooed as she handed me a plate of mouth-watering bacon and eggs. It was a simple breakfast, but one that I would gladly have time after time, especially if it was made by her.

"Th- thank you," I said, trying to stifle a groan. I took the plate in front of me and then watched her go back to the stove. Of course, she was wearing one of my old T-shirts, as that was her favorite thing to wear in the morning. After she'd given me my plate, she also made one for herself and took a seat right across from me.

It was just us in the house - well, us and my mother, who was busy working on something else. Ella, as per usual, had gone out for a morning run, first stopping by her place next door to say hi to her mother and to change into her running clothes. She'd also taken Ash with her, as the buxom hellhound had wanted to get in some "training," as she put it, to keep her combat skills razor-sharp. While I certainly didn't want her busting out those skills too often, I knew that they might come in handy in an emergency. If she wanted to swing her big sword around, though, then we needed to find a place for her to do it without attracting any attention.

I'd asked Ella and Rayna to brainstorm too, but I figured I should try to come up with my fair share of ideas. As I was eating my breakfast and mulling it over, the sound of the front door opening and then closing filled my ears. At first, I thought it was Ella and Ash coming back from their run, but as it turned out, it was my sister, wearing a baggy shirt and sunglasses, and also carrying a small, stylish duffle bag.

"Mom, I'm... oh, it's you." Her voice was a mixture of a sibling's disgust and also some real dread. As soon as she'd entered the room, the entire mood had immediately soured.

"Well hello to you too," I said, trying not to let her tone or attitude bother me. "I see you stayed out late again."

"So, what of it?" she said in a dismissive tone, snatching a strip of bacon from the center of the table. "I see you're having your little housewife cook for you again. You know this is the twenty-first-century; women don't have to cook for their man."

"Oh, but I like cooking for my man," Rayna retorted happily. "Besides, you know what they say: 'The quickest way to a man's heart, and their pants, is through their stomach." Rayna took a long, hungry look at my crotch, and made sure Liz saw her doing it.

Liz was about to say something snarky, but the sound of the front door opening once again preempted her. Then I heard a much more pleasant voice call out.

"We're back, is there still any breakfast?" Ella asked, sounding more winded than usual. She entered the kitchen and almost bumped into my sister. "Oh, hey, Liz."

"Hey twerp," Liz shot back. For as long as I could remember, Liz and Ella had never really gotten along. They tolerated each other, but that was as far as it would go. I'd always thought that Liz was primarily to blame, and her latest comment only served to prove it. I was just about to say something - and maybe even do something - but Liz's attention was diverted by the new member of our group. "And you are?"

"Liz, this is Ash," Ella said. Her tone was a warning. "She's a friend of Rayna's. Be nice."

"Whatever," Liz said, dismissing Ella, which made me even madder at her. "Hi, I'm Liz. You are beautiful, by the way."

"Thank you, Pa- Max's sister," Ash replied, almost slipping once again by calling me Pack Master. Then Ash saw the small mountain of food that was stacked on the table. "Is that for us?" the hungry hellhound asked, nearly drooling at the sight.

"Of course!" Rayna said. "Eat up. I made more than enough for all of us." She motioned towards a mountain of bacon and eggs that she'd set aside specifically for my pet. Her hellhound hunger was allegedly bottomless, just like her sex drive. When Rayna had offered to supplement our food budget in response, I hadn't protested.

"Great, more people eating our food," Liz said. "I hope Mom is ok with you mooching off of us. Where is she, by the way?"

"Don't - hmm - worry about it," I said, trying to keep my voice from cracking. "We pay for everything we eat, and, as to where she is - hmm - she left to work on something."

Unfortunately, Liz noticed something was off. "What's going on, dweeb? Are you...?" she paused while looking at Rayna, who had a mischievous smile on her face. "Are you playing footsies under the table? Gross! Mom is going to lose her shit once she finds out."

"Ohh, I'm sure she wouldn't mind too much," I retorted as the pressure on my cock started to increase.

"And how would you know?"

"Because I know," I said, "and if she does, well... I am the man of this house." I stopped trying to suppress my groans. I'm not sure I would've been able to anyway. My slave was working wonders on my rock-hard cock.

"Great, dweeb gets a girlfriend and he thinks he's the man now."

"Not just one," I shot back, looking at Rayna, Ella, and then Ash in turn.

That seemed to give Liz pause, which caused her to stumble over her words.

"Ya well... you're still a dweeb," she said, heading out of the kitchen and up into her room.

"Your sister is mean, Pack Master," Ash said between mouthfuls of food.

"Bitchier than usual, even," Ella added. She'd opted out of the bacon and eggs, and Rayna had graciously made an oatmeal smoothie just for her. She leaned over and thanked my succubus with a loving kiss on the cheek. That made my entire body hot. Ash noticed, and paused guiltily.

"You can eat first and thank me later," Rayna said seductively, and that was enough for Ash to resume obliterating the ever-shrinking pile of food in front of her.

"I know - hmm," I replied to Ella, "and the thing was - hmmm! - we were quite close when we were kids. Insep - hmm - inseparable, some people said. God damn." The pressure around my shaft just kept growing.

"Then she hit puberty and then everything changed - fuck!" I was holding the edge of the table, bracing myself, because I was about cum.

"Well, I am more interested in what she's going to say to your mother once she sees her, Master." Rayna smiled while looking down - at my crotch, but for the table blocking her view. Her smile only grew as she saw me nearing my inevitable end.

"Fuckkk!" I groaned as quietly as I could as I flooded the warm, sucking mouth that enveloped my overly-sensitive shaft. My breath came out jagged after I shot a giant load of my man juice out of my cock. I swore that just like my slaves, my climaxes had also been growing more intense. Once I fully caught my breath, I answered Rayna's question.

"I don't know, why don't we ask her," I said as I scooted back to let my mother out from underneath the table. Drool and cum marked her still-beautiful face. It only made her more beautiful, in fact, as it showed her true submissiveness to me.

It was amazing that Liz hadn't seen or heard my mother sucking my cock while under the table. There was a tablecloth that did cover part of my legs, but one could have easily seen my mother if they'd only looked. I guessed that my sister had been so focused on me, and on the pressure from that throbbing vein in her head, that she'd been mostly oblivious to her surroundings. Still, I wondered what would happen if Liz did see our mother worship my cock like the size-queen bimbo that she was. I wondered if I should just accept the inevitable and make Liz my slave right then and there. It was a pleasant thought. I was having trouble seeing any downside.

I helped my mother from under the table. "Did you enjoy yourself, Cyn?" I asked, using my mother's new pet name.

While she'd been out slutting herself around town, she would go by the name Cyn, the play on words very much intended. It was a cute yet playful little name that I had to have for myself, and so, just like with my other slaves and their pet names, I implanted the command: whenever I called her by it, she would get instantly aroused.

"No, I was scared that Liz would find me," my mother said sheepishly, but her reactions told a different story.

"Oh really?" I countered. "Then why did you start sucking even harder the moment you heard Liz was in the kitchen?"

"Well, ah..." she tried to explain, but she could not refute the fact that she got a thrill from the thought of being caught by her daughter, sucking her son's cock. Once I'd used her pet name her arousal was a given, but my heightened demonic senses had told me the whole story long before then.

I didn't want to put her on the spot any longer, so I just helped her back to her feet. As she was doing so, she winced in pain.

"Are you alright?" I asked. I was genuinely concerned. She was my slave; in my mind, that meant I had a real responsibility for her well-being. I also loved her - more than ever, really.

"Oh, I'm fine. It's just... my knees are not what they used to be," she said, trying to make it sound like a joke. It was a nice try, but through our bond, I could tell that it was truly bothering her. I was wondering what I could do to help her, but Rayna already had a solution.

"Master, it might be time to test out your new ability on her again."

"New ability?" Ella asked. "What does she mean, Max?" She'd almost finished her smoothie, but had immediately forgotten about it as soon as Rayna had let the secret slip.

"Oh, that..." I said, scratching my cheek as I tried to come up with an explanation. "Well, last night I somehow unlocked a new ability that allows me to alter a person's body."

"Really?" Ella sounded unusually excited.

"Baby, what do you mean?" My mother, unlike Ella, had concern written all over her face.

"I think it is better if I show you," I said, bringing her to me and focusing on my power.

I reentered the mindscape and delved deep, once again locating that holographic readout of her body. This time, I pulled my attention away from her sexy parts and tried to figure out what the images could tell me - whether they could alert me to anything that might be wrong with her. I focused on her knees, specifically, since I knew she was experiencing some pain there. Suddenly, parts that I recognized as tendons turned a bit red and began throbbing. In my mind, I somehow knew what the hologram was trying to tell me: that they were strained from overuse, and also just from age. I focused my mana into them, willing them to be soothed, strengthened, and rejuvenated. It was a bit of a struggle; I supposed that Mother Nature didn't like demons messing with her work and her rules. Still, I found it much easier than what I'd done to her pussy.

Once I was done with her knees, I decided that I wasn't going to stop. I scanned the images up and down and made several more alterations. I strengthened all of her joints, her respiratory system, her circulatory system, and alleviated her minor back issues; those had more to do with nerves and muscles than with tendons. I even boosted her metabolism, since she was always complaining about needing to lose five pounds. She was just fishing for compliments of course, which I gladly gave her now that she was my slave. She was beautiful, even with a few extra pounds on her. Still, I decided that if she wanted to lose them, then in a few days they'd be gone. With the amount of sex I planned to have with her in the future, I figured it might not even take that long.

After I'd finished strengthening her body; I decided to make one last alteration in a very special place. Then I resurfaced; the hologram vanished, and after another moment, I'd fully exited her mindscape.On the outside, my mother was the same beautiful, mature,forty-two-year-old woman, but on the inside, she had the strength and vitality of a healthy woman in her twenties.

"How are your knees now?"

"Better," she said, as she started to lift her knees up and down. "They don't hurt anymore, and I don't feel this one popping." Her face became quizzical, and then surprised. "In fact... I feel incredible, Max. I don't think I've felt this healthy in... I don't even know. Honey, what did you do?"

"We really have to get her reading some fantasy novels," Ella said. That made both me and Rayna chuckle.

"That's my new ability, Mom," I told her. "I can go inside of people and see this whole fancy map of their bodies. Then I can change stuff. It's like I just know what's going on with them, and which changes will produce which results. That is how I made you take my entire cock last night, and made your knees feel better, and gave you about twenty years' worth of youth back."

I held back on revealing the final changes I'd made. I figured it would be much more fun to show than tell.

She proceeded to do a few stretches and poses, testing to see how limber she was, all while wearing one of my used T-shirts. It was a tradition my slaves seem to have adopted after our late night of raunchy sex. I wasn't opposed to it at all, as it gave me a great view of the female form. Also, there just was something about a woman wearing your clothes. It was as if you'd staked your claim on them, and they'd willingly accepted it, wrapping themselves up in your warmth and your smell. While the shirt on my mom wasn't as snug around the chest area as my others were around Rayna's or Ash's, the way she moved around in it made me incredibly aroused.

"You know what, I'm still kinda hungry," I said. I reached out and took my mother by the wrist, and, with one little twirl, she was bent over the table.

"Baby, what are you doing?" my mother asked in surprise, but she did not move from her spot. Her submissiveness roared to life as I took charge of her.

"As I said, I'm hungry."

I pushed up her shirt - my shirt, on her - until it was hanging on the small of her back. Her ass was plump and lush, making it unique amongst my slaves. I felt the flesh give easily to my grasp as I kneaded her derriere. She was wearing panties, but they were all but useless, ruined by her juices. Her aroma was intoxicating - so strong that any man could become drunk off of it. As I went in for one more whiff, I planted soft kisses around her ass cheeks.

"Baby, not here," my mother pleaded. "Liz could come back down any minute." Despite her tone, she made no effort to break away from my embrace.

She was right. Liz could have come down any minute, but I heard the sound of running water from upstairs.