Succubus Master Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nuh-uh, not until you tell me where you are going," I said, putting a little more authority in my voice. It was easy. Liz was no longer in my league. I was a demon and a master. She was a brat.

"I told you, me and the girls are hanging out today."

"And the duffle bag?" I asked, gesturing toward it on the floor.

"We're going clubbing again after we do our photo shoot - you know, catering to our millions of fans, making all of that moolah."

"Oh ya," I said, knowing what she meant by 'photo shoot.' While she did in fact have a huge following on social media as one of the fashion it-girls, I knew where and how she was making the bulk of her money. She thought she was so clever at hiding it from me, but late one night, when my mother wasn't home, I'd walked by her room on my way to the bathroom for a glass of water. I'd heard moaning and playful banter coming from the other side. At first, I'd thought she'd had some guy over and didn't want Mom to know - normal stuff, though still potentially some blackmail. But then I'd heard her asking what she should do next, like she was asking a bunch of people while on stage. It was right then that I'd figured it out: she was camming.

It had taken me a while, but after making a fake account on Instagram, I'd gotten in. The reason for the fakes was that she had two accounts: one public, the other private. She'd bluntly refused to allow me to connect to either one of them, though I hadn't given a shit about the public one in the first place. I hesitated to call it subterfuge, because it was the nature of the camming business that any random perv was welcome; they only got booted out after misbehaving, or lurking for too long without dropping any money. At the end of the day, it had cost me something like five bucks to discover my sister's secret: OnlyFans, JerkMate, and even her own dedicated website. Liz may have not been a pornstar per se, but she was a famous cam girl. She'd made enough money to get her own boob job without even dipping into the money that Mom had set aside for her. Those five bucks had gotten me access to an archived video where she'd straight-up written "Thank You For My New Titties!" to her pervy fans.

I'd also learned that Kate and Zari were cam girls, but my sister was the ringleader of their little group. It was her name on her website.

"Are you going to let me go?" she asked, still as bitchy as ever. "I have fans waiting for me." She tried to squirm past me again, but I was having none of it.

"I see you still dress like a slut," I said, finally noticing her appearance. She had on a tank top and short shorts, and her hair was done up in a ponytail. If I hadn't known any better, I would have guessed that Liz was about to interview for a waitress position at Hooters; she did have the cup size for it.

"You know," I said, taking one step closer to her, "if you are not careful, one of these days, one of your so-called fans might just jump you."

"I can handle myself, thank you very much, now mo- ah what are you doing?" She gasped as I took one of her orbs in my hands. I got a little rougher than I had before.

"Seeing if you can handle yourself."

As I was bluntly groping her fake boobs, I began to unleash my demonic aura, trying to get her aroused. I was somewhat surprised that her breasts still felt nice against my hands. They were firmer than natural ones, but that didn't detract from how awesome they felt. Still, I thought about dissolving the implants and giving her the real deal instead - if she earned them by being a good little slave - but I decided I was getting ahead of myself.

"Please stop it," she said in almost a whine, instead of a demand.

I knew that I could probably enter her mind and command her to bend over and let me take her, but something about that still felt wrong. I'd gone pretty far with my mother, but I'd known beforehand that she was a total slut who needed dick. Rayna had volunteered, though partially out of necessity. Ella had agreed readily. Ash, I'd claimed according to ancient supernatural tradition. Liz was bitchy, but she was my sister, and I loved her. I didn't want to turn her into a mindless puppet. Ironically, the fact that she was such a bitch to me was yet another reason I didn't just want to overwhelm her. I wanted her to know what was on the table. I wanted her to want to become my slave. I wanted to truly conquer her, and do it through seduction.

"That's how you're going to handle yourself?" I asked. "Some deranged fan is going to stalk you, corner you, and try to have his way with you, and your big play is that you're going to say, 'Please don't?

"The other possibility," I mused, "is that you're not even trying to handle this situation right now because you like the way I'm handling you." I ramped up my demonic aura, drenching her with my supernatural pheromones, making her more and more aroused.

It clearly worked, because not a moment later, I got a whiff of her pussy. Her scent was oddly familiar - almost the same as our mother's in some ways, but also quite different. I couldn't help myself; I was wondering how wet she was, so with my free hand, I pushed the envelope a little more.

"What are you - hmmm - doing?" she asked, trying to hide the fact that she'd just moaned. She was trying to act reluctant, but already, parts of her body were betraying her.

"Just giving you the full demonstration," I said. "If you're not going to put up any kind of a fight, this deranged fan of yours is going to take it as permission to do just about anything." I felt the warmth of her pussy seeping past her tight shorts and into my palm, pushing her engorged clit against the fabric of her shorts. I felt no panties.

"Stop it," she said, her cheeks flush with excitement. Despite her words, I felt her body starting to lean into my hands, as if it wanted me to molest her even further. I delved into her mind, and while I couldn't read it, I could tell that her body wanted to come.

"Is this turning you on, sis?"

"N-noooo, I'm not a pervert like you."

"No, but you are a slut. I mean, who goes out with no panties, and gets turned on by their brother?" I smirked at her.

"I'm not turned on, you bastard. I just want you to let go." She sounded so much like Mom. Maybe it wasn't quite as much of an act, but it was close.

I wasn't about to let her tell me what to do, but I could sense she was nearing her end, so, following one of Rayna's pearls of wisdom - always leave them wanting more the first time - I let go.

"What? Why did you do that?" she asked. Her voice was thick with both confusion and frustration. She hardly realized she was confessing everything.

"Because you told me to." I smirked at her again. "I am your brother, after all, and not actually a deranged fan. I have to say, failing grade on handling yourself, sis. What about me? What's my grade for how I handled you, bearing in mind I intentionally got up and walked out of the test early?"

That seemed to infuriate her, and, again, she just didn't realize how much that told me.

"You bastard," she said, and it sounded an awful lot like she was mad that I hadn't given her that sweet release. She got her things and ran, but before she left, she made one more glance towards me. Hate and frustration were very evident in her hazel eyes - the same eyes as our mother. Then those eyes made a quick shot toward the outline of my cock. They went wide in surprise. I'd been wondering just how long it would take her to notice 'the new me.' Her eyes went straight back to my face.

"I'm telling Mom about this," she said, and then she was out the door.

"Tell Kate and Zari I said hi!" I waved at her, and she gave me the finger.

As soon as she left, I quickly raised my hand and got a whiff of my sister's essence. Then, out of curiosity, I took a tentative lick. There was not a lot there, as the fabric of her shorts had absorbed most of her juices, but what I did taste confirmed what I'd smelled. Hers and my mother's almost tasted the same. Liz's had a more citrusy flavor to it, almost like orange blossoms.

"I wonder what you taste like from the source?" I asked myself as I saw her car speeding down the street. A little smile formed on my face, because I knew what she was going to do as soon as she found some privacy. I also knew what she was going to be thinking about whenever she came from then on - no matter who was responsible - thanks to one little mental command I'd placed inside of her before letting her go.

Damn, now I'm fucking horny, I growled in my head. My cock was aching; I desperately needed to drain my balls. I marched with a purpose towards my nearest slave.

In the master bedroom; memories flooded my mind as I passed the extra-large mattress that dominated the room. The messy sheets from that morning - and the night prior - had been replaced with fresh Egyptian cotton. My mother never once skipped out on luxury comfort items. It was tempting to take a nap on the soft bed, but my destination was the sound of running water coming from the bathroom.

Steam filled my sight as I pushed open the door and walked right in. The sound of running water intensified without the barrier of the door, but that wasn't the only sound that was no longer being obstructed. Sounds of moaning and groaning filled my ears. Intrigued by what was going on, I followed that sound, and found that my mother was sitting on the shower bench in the large walk-in shower, both of her feet laying on the edge, spreading her knees wide. It gave me a fantastic view of her pussy despite the fog from the glass partition. One hand groped one of her breasts while the other plunged deep into her wet sex.

"Enjoying yourself, Cyn?" I asked, breaking her from her spell. Once she saw it was me, she didn't bother to cover up.

"How, how long have you been watching?" she asked me.

"Not long. I didn't want to disturb you, but you see," I said, pulling my shorts tight, giving her a better view of the outline of my cock, "I need Mommy's help."

"Oh, I see," she said, her gaze fixated on my hardened meat. I was about to step into the shower but my mother had something to say first. "Baby, what did you do to me - to my pussy? It feels strange."

"I told you already," I replied. "I made it more sensitive, and tightened it up."

"I can't seem to stop touching myself. It's... too good to stop," she said, now beginning to resume her progress. "Baby?"

"Yes?" I asked, unsure what she was about to say.

"Be honest, did you... did you brainwash me? Did you do something to my mind?"

I smirked at her. She was starting to put the pieces together, and realizing that everything she was thinking and feeling might not actually be coming from her.

"Honest?"

"Honest," she agreed.

"In short, yes, but only to make you think of my cock when you were sucking someone else's. I haven't done anything to break your will and turn you into a mindless zombie. I haven't done anything like that to anyone. I only use my powers to enhance their experiences."

"I, I guess that makes this much easier then." She paused, and looked up at me intently. "Baby, you know that I never loved your father, right?"

"I kinda figured that," I said. He'd abandoned my mother, and I had no memory of him, so in essence, he was nothing but a sperm donor. To me, that was fine, as my mother had done an amazing job raising two kids on her own.

"You know, for a long time, I thought I was," she said. "What he showed me, what he brought out of me, somehow made me feel special. That was why I fell for him so hard, and thought it was love. In reality, it was just lust and infatuation. It took me a long time to realize what it was, and what I really was to him. I was just an object - nothing but warm flesh around wet holes to put his dick in. Still, though, he taught me so much. He taught me how to serve a big cock - how to worship it. I know this all sounds like what I said yesterday, but there is a point. When he left, I felt empty inside, so I went out to go find someone to fill that void. But not just the void your father left, but the lack of love - real love. I wanted a man that could do all of that: shower me with love, but also use me to serve him. I needed both to be whole. For years, I searched and I searched, finding a few men that filled either one void or the other, but none that could fill both of them all the way. In truth, most of them just wanted to use me, which was fine, but I wanted someone to love, someone to hold me, someone to hold onto while I slept. For a long time, I thought I would never find such a man... that is, until yesterday." The love in her eyes was undeniable, and it was for me.

"Baby I love you," she said. "I love you with all of my heart, and no matter what happens, that will never change, because you're my precious little boy. But even though you are my little boy, my body now yearns for you. Even right now, it is taking all my will to not jump up and ride you. I've never felt this way before, not with anyone, not even your father. Baby, Rayna said some things last night that made total sense to me - that my search was over, that the man I'd been waiting for was my very own son. Baby, you are everything I've been looking for in a man: someone who could control me, someone who could fill my every need. But it's not just that. I want someone who will also treat me like a person, unlike your father. You treat everyone as your precious little things - irreplaceable - and they feel the same way for you. Baby, you are my one. I know your life is complicated - that there are things that I don't understand - but even though you are a demon, I just know in my heart that I'll never find anyone else like you."

"Wow, I did not expect that," I said, dumbfounded by her confession.

"Baby?" she said, now taking her hand out of her pussy; spreading her lips to show her pink insides, which were trembling. "Please fuck me."

"That, I can do," I said, tossing off my shirt and pulling down my shorts. My cock went flying up, smacking my stomach with a thud, ready for the races.

"It's smaller," my mother said, a little disappointed in its size.

"Oh, believe me, it's going to get a whole lot bigger," I said. "It's a sex demon thing." I swaggered on into the room, and with each step, my cock grew until it reached my mother's desired size.

"I guess there is a lot I don't know about, but I can't wait to find out," my mother said, now drooling at the thirteen-inch behemoth right in front of her.

"Don't worry, there will be plenty of time to show you what I can do to make this pussy purr," I said. I leaned down and picked my mother up in my hands. She instantly wrapped her arms and legs around me, afraid of falling on the tiled floor.

"My boy is so strong," my mother cooed, now rubbing her entire body against mine. It was a far cry from where she was last night - and, with no audience or risk of being caught, she was also uninterested in playing any of her games. She had accepted her feelings and the situation she was in. All that was left for her was to give in and let her true self out.

"You haven't seen anything yet," I grunted. "Now let's see what your upgraded pussy feels like wrapped around my cock." I lifted her a little higher, so that her pussy was grinding hard against the underside of my shaft.

"Damn it," I groaned as the tip of my cock kept slipping away from her entrance. Her new, tight pussy was putting up much more of a fight than her unmodified one had.

"Here, let Mommy help," she said as she reached down and grasped the top half of my cock. She moaned as she felt the massive tip brush against her pussy lips several times. Her slick wetness was now starting to coat my helmet every time it brushed against her slit. Just as I'd given up hope that her new pussy could even begin to accommodate me, it opened up and swallowed the first few girthy inches.

"OH FUCK!" my mother yelled. From her perspective, she was being stretched like never before. Not only that, but her entire pussy was also a giant G-spot.

"You okay?" I asked, but instead of a response, I felt her begin to grind up and down my body, trying her best to take in more of my cock.

She gasped and tried to make words. They came out as slack-jawed gibberish. Another few inches sank into her impossibly-tight pussy, and her eyes floated up into the back of her head. She started to drool. Part of me was worried that I'd gone overboard and genuinely turned her into a zombie. Another part of me was both insanely horny and incredibly satisfied that I'd done just that.

I unleashed my demonic aura, drawing her in its power, and a river of juices began to run down my cock. With how far gone she already was, I saw no sense in holding anything back.

She began wailing and shouting in a nearly manic voice, still unable to properly speak. It was like another language - the language of a fuck-zombie slave. In it, I heard her promise to be mine and serve me forever, if only I would let her keep feeling this unimaginable pleasure.

"You're mine," I said, taking a firm hold of her hips.

She screamed again, wordlessly, rapturously surrendering. I leveraged my demonic strength and forced her to take my entire cock in one go. I honestly had no idea whether her mental or physical surrender made her come first, but she did, and there were simply no words to describe how much farther gone she was for those moments.

After she came down from wherever her mind went after reaching such a high, I began to use her like my own pocket pussy, and brought her right back up. Thanks to the size of my cock, my demonic aura affecting her libido, the new tightness of her pussy, and how I'd made her entire canal into one big G-spot, she was completely defenseless. She was a slave to the physical pleasure that only I could provide, even though it occurred to me that sex with any other man would still probably feel better than any regular sex she'd ever had with any regular man. That made my demonic jealousy flare up. As I gave her the ride of her life, I penetrated her mind and growled my commands into her.

No other men. No attraction to them, ever. No pleasure from them, ever. No lust for them. Nothing for them. All that love and lust is for one man, one son, one demon - ME.

Tears streamed down her face, mixing with her drool. They were tears of joy beyond joy. I felt her mind not just accept my commands, but eagerly embrace them - even thank me for them. My jealousy was replaced with deep satisfaction.

With her next screams, she almost formed a word. I was actually impressed. It came out as "Mah, mah, mah," as she still struggled to control her own muscles. I didn't know if she wanted to say "Max" or "Master." I chuckled at the idea that she was trying to say both at once. I kept pounding her like a steam locomotive. Her pussy was trying its best to crush my cock; only Ash's had ever come closer to actually doing so. The feeling was incredible - not just the pressure, but the sense that her pussy couldn't decide whether to try to push me out, pull me in, or ruin me entirely - and that my powerful, gigantic demon cock wouldn't be told what to do and wouldn't succumb. With every thrust in and every withdrawal, it was conquering her all over again, showing her who was in control. I pushed myself all the way inside of her and held there; her pussy clamped down hard on my shaft. I was so deep that I felt the tip of my cock poking out of her stomach and brushing up against mine. My mother was the queen of all dicks, and I'd forced her to forsake all of them except mine - the one that was threatening to burst out of her. Still, I didn't stop. I kept on going as I let my mother sink into our depravity, and let her know who was the one doing it.