Succubus Master Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that. She's taking a shower. Now, I wonder what my slave tastes like."

I pulled the damp fabric away from her sensitive vulva, and, from one, long lick of my tongue, her whole body shuddered.

"Baby, a son should never see their mother in such a compromising position, let alone lick right there," she pleaded, but at the mention of the word son, I felt her body slightly tremble, and a little bit more juice started to flow into my mouth. She was playing a part to heighten her own arousal. She loved the taboo nature of what was happening.

I kept on licking, confirming what I already knew. My mother's pussy tasted amazing. I don't know if it had always tasted so good, if it had aged like a fine wine over the years, or if the knowledge that she was my mother was adding something special in my mind, rather than on my tongue. Whatever the case may have been, her pussy tasted just as sweet as Rayna's, except my mother's had a more floral fragrance.

"Baby, hmm, what are you doing to me?" she gasped as her body began to shudder uncontrollably. Her body yielded to the tongue that I'd spent hours training in the dreamscape under Rayna's tutelage. Then, when I knew she was on the brink of collapse, I tested to see if my secret alteration had taken. Ever-so-slyly, I brought one finger to her wet entrance and slowly slid it in. She nearly screamed to the high heavens.

"BA-by!" she said, catching herself from screaming and alerting Liz. "What's... what's going on? My pussy... it feels strange." She was panting so much she could barely get the words out.

"Well, remember when I helped strengthen your body?" I asked. "Well, I didn't stop there. I may have added a thing or two." I kept moving my finger in and around her pussy. Her entire lower half was now moving as the pleasure was starting to be too much for her.

"What... what did you do?" she panted out, her orgasm quickly reaching its peak.

"You know that one place inside a woman's pussy? If you manage to hit that one spot, it makes women cum like crazy. It's that ever elusive G-spot that most men can't seem to find. Well, I expanded that G-spot until it encompassed your entire pussy canal. Now, every time you have something inside of you, you will always feel like your G-spot is getting hit.

"But that's not all," I continued, keeping one finger inside her while bringing my other hand up to massage the outside of her anus with a thumb. Her entire body jolted upwards from that contact, but she never once said a word.

"I also made it so that your pussy would always be as tight as a virgin's. I like that snug fit I feel around my cock, so I would like to feel it every single time when I am with you." I was still speaking to Mom, but I turned my gaze towards Ella, whose face was flushed with arousal. She'd completely forgotten her smoothie, and was transfixed by the erotic show right in front of her.

"You mean, I can feel you stretching me out every single time?" my mother asked, nearly hyperventilating.

"Yes, every single time," I said, "but wait - there's more." I looked at Rayna. She caught on to my gesture and began to get into place.

"Since I made your entire pussy into one big G-spot, I couldn't just do away with the old location. So..." I said, getting ready for my big attack, "I made that one spot super, super sensitive." Then, on cue, I mashed down on that one spot, which I'd decided to call the Super G-spot. As I did so, I plunged my thumb into her anus as well. Just like the turning of the two keys, that set her off like a rocket heading towards the stratosphere. She was about to scream, but Rayna quickly swooped down and planted her lips against my mother's, muffling the scream that she'd have never been able to suppress on her own. She of course squirted at my assault, and I quickly reached down and planted my entire mouth around her pussy, trying to capture as much of her feminine juices as I could.

I swallowed three big gulps of cum before detaching myself from my mother, who was dead to the world. Her entire body sprawled out as she tried to recuperate.

"Well, what a show, Max," Ella said, looking like she was about to cum herself. Ash already had a hand down her shorts, and she furiously rubbed her wet slit, chasing that release.

Not wanting my girls to eat around my nearly comatose mother, I gently raised her and allowed her to slump into a free chair. I thought it was the end of it, but then Ella was standing right next to me, tapping her foot.

"Well, I'm waiting."

"Waiting for what?" I asked, unsure what she meant.

"You know, your promise," she said, hugging her arms under her chest, making them stand out to get my attention. It took me a minute, but I remembered.

"Oh, you asked if there was a way to make your chest bigger, that I should do it to you, right?"

"Yes, Mister!" she said. "Now, since you had your fun, it's time. I want mine big, but not as big as Rayna's, buster. I want hers. No, I want them bigger than hers." She pointed at Azura - more precisely, at her massive rack. That seemed to catch Azura's attention as she cupped one of her breasts. Even with her impressive stature, her tits still looked huge in her massive hand.

"Azura's are big?" Azura asked while fondling them. A look of doubt could be seen across her face.

"Yes, Ash," Ella replied. "Yours are big. They are the biggest I have ever seen." She was starting to become more impatient.

"But Azura is not big. Mother's were big. Azura is quite small compared to Mother." That seemed to throw everyone off for a moment. There was no way someone could be bigger than Azura. I had no reason to doubt Ash and her claim that she was small compared to her mother, but I simply couldn't picture it in my mind. The only way I could begin to imagine it is if Freki, her mother, had simply been bigger than her, period. I was tempted to press for details, but then I remembered that the subject of Azura's mother might be a bit raw. After all, she'd sacrificed herself to save Azura - a sacrifice that I wasn't going to let go to waste. I was going to protect her and love her forever.

As I stopped fantasizing about what Ash's mom's bust size might be, Ella demanded that I at least make her chest as big as Ash's, but there was a problem.

"I can't, El," I started, but I quickly raised my hands as I saw a fuming girlfriend. "What I mean, El, is that I probably can make them bigger, it's just that I don't know if I could make them go back to normal."

"So what's the problem?" she asked, not realizing how much trouble giving her what she wanted could bring.

"Because if I did, then how in the hell would we explain to everyone how you went from a B cup to a freaking H cup in a matter of a single weekend? You can say you had breast surgery, but no one heals that fast after something like that; more importantly, even if you do, how would your mother react to your new... endowment?"

"She would be pissed, especially since she now knows we are dating," Ella replied. "She'll just assume that you made me do it to fulfill some misogynistic fantasy or whatnot." Unfortunately, she didn't seem to be flagging in her desire to make it happen. If anything, the idea of making her mother mad - about something sexual, especially - seemed to egg her on.

Meanwhile, I'd gotten stuck on something entirely different. "She knows we're dating?" I echoed nervously. "Since when?"

"Since yesterday," Ella replied, as if it was no big deal. "She saw me getting all dressed up. She got nosy, so instead of dodging the interrogation, I told her everything."

"Everything?" I repeated as my pulse nearly jumped to the two-hundred-beat range.

"No, not everything," she snapped, rolling her eyes. "If I had then she would have had a heart attack or called the police, or worse, put you on the registered sex offender list. She knows the police chief, since she goes to her femininity book club meetings, so she could do it. Anyway, she wants you to come over for dinner sometime next week - to get to know the boyfriend, as she put it. Which is good."

"Good? Why good?"

"Because the solution to the whole mom problem is simple," she said. "You are going to make her your new slave." Ella put on a triumphant smile, like a general who just came up with a strategy that would win the war.

"You want me to do what!?"

"You heard me, Mister! Make my mom into your new slave. I mean, you had no problem making yours into one." She pointed to my mom, who went red-faced at her remark. "And I'm sure you are planning to make Liz one too, so why not add my mom to the mix? Besides, aren't all guys' fantasies to not only bed the girl, but the girl's mom as well? I mean, I know yours are, since you have several videos of it on your computer."

"You... you knew about that?" I asked. :"But how?"

"You really shouldn't use that same password for everything: MajorWidow84."

"But..." I didn't even get the last word out that time.

"Come on Max; we've been friends for years - nearly as long as I've been in love with you - so of course I know your password had something to do with the actress you have the hots for."

She was right; I did have a thing for Scarlett Johansson, and had ever since I'd first seen her in Iron Man 2. Still, to think Ella knew me so well as to be able to guess my password; I'd completely underestimated her.

"Anyway, enough about how I know where you keep your spank bank material or what websites you frequent. I'm serious about my mother. I want you to make her your slave."

"But Ella, sweety," my mother interjected, "I'm, ah... different from most mothers. I know Moria, and she seems... not the type of person to go for this. She's a bit uptight."

"I know, Cindy," Ella said, "but in truth, she's just miserable. Has been since the divorce - since my dad traded up for a younger woman. Look, my mother hasn't always been like this. She was pleasant and smiled a lot, but the way my dad treated her, and how he destroyed her ego... she changed. All the strong feminist nonsense she keeps spouting, making men seem like they are the villains of the world, it's all to hide the fact that she is hurting, and was hurt by someone she thought loved her. Plus, she hasn't gotten laid since the divorce. I know because I keep pushing her to go on dates. I even suggested Tinder of all things - had the account all set up and everything. She refused, of course, because she says the whole dating app scene is men objectifying women so they can get their dicks wet, and making women value their looks instead of their other qualities. I'll give her one thing: she's willing to completely commit to her bullshit so that I can't ever call her a hypocrite.

"Anyway," she said, "Max you love me, don't you?"

"Ah yes, you know I do," I replied, not prepared for that type of question, but it was true all the same.

"And do you think my mom is hot?"

"Ahhh," I paused, not sure if I should be answering that type of question, even though I knew the answer. Yes, Moira Summers was hot - almost as hot as my own mother. She'd remained in remarkably good shape over the years, and, if I was being honest, I had no idea why Ella's father would have traded her for any other woman - let alone the one that Ella had shown me a picture of a few years back. She'd been younger, sure, but not any great shakes. Last I'd heard, they'd broken up, and now he was living in a small condo in Fresno, alone. It served him right for the way he'd treated his family.

"Max, I know you do," Ella said.

"And even if he doesn't," Rayna chimed in, "that's no longer an issue. He could make her look any way he wanted."

"Okay, well," Ella sputtered, "Max wasn't totally wrong about having to stay a bit incognito. Shape-shifting members of the community is a little more than a magical boob job. Besides, it's moot, because I know Max thinks my mom is hot. And you know what, Max? A good dicking will make her even hotter. You could seriously just fuck some beauty right back into her. Happy, satisfied women are prettier. I should know. These three never look better than right after you've made them cum their brains out."

"Oh, you too, honey," Rayna replied. "You go from a ten to a twelve."

Ella grinned a bit, accepting the compliment, but it didn't distract her for more than a second. Her eyes were right back on me, expectant and demanding.

"Okay," I said, "but why as my slave? I mean, I am okay with sleeping with her if you are okay with it, but a slave?"

"Because, dummy, she is also afraid of being alone, which is why she does all of these book clubs and get togethers. If she was your slave, then she would never be alone. You never plan on abandoning your slaves, right?"

"No."

"And you're planning to love, cherish, and protect us, until the end of time," she said, again with that triumphant smile.

"Of course."

"Then I don't see a reason why my mother can't experience that same kind of happiness that you are giving us. Plus..." she said, leaning in towards my ear and whispering hotly, "wouldn't it be hot watching my mother eat out all your nasty spunk from her precious little girl, while you plow her from behind?"

"Fuck," I groaned. That image alone made me hard once again.

"But, what about you guys?" I asked, shaking my head and trying to muster any kind of a counterargument. "If I gain more slaves, then I might not be able to keep up with you all." It wasn't just a bluff. It is every guy's dream to have a gaggle of women falling all over him, but what they don't understand is that you have to put in the time for each of them or else they'll feel left out, and if they are the spiteful kind, that could ruin everything. A little bit of reality can make the biggest, happiest fantasies come crashing right down..

"Master," Rayna said, standing up and walking towards me, "if you are worried about not performing for us, you forget you are a sex demon now. Your dick doesn't know the meaning of the word quit. In fact, why don't we put that to the test?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, not liking the smile on her face.

"I'm saying, let's find out if there is a limit to your sex drive. Let's make you cum and cum until you can't cum no more - if that is even possible, and if it isn't, then that is good for us too. What do you say, girls?"

"Ash is always ready to mate with Pack Master," Ash said, jumping from her seat.

"Sounds like fun," Ella said with a smile.

My mother didn't say anything, but she didn't stop it either, so we knew that she liked the idea. She apparently had a real kink for pretending to value propriety over pleasure, and being forced into humiliating situations, rather than going along willingly.

"Well then, let's go wash up and plan the all-day fuckathon - even if we have to tiptoe around Liz."

"Sure," Ella said, "but I have to go wash up at my house. All my clothes are there."

"Then I'll come with," Rayna said. "After all, I have to seem like I am living there... well, unless and until a certain landlord is brought into the fold properly."

Ella was a steamroller, but Rayna was both sneaky and relentless. I hated to admit it, but she did have a point: if I enslaved Ella's mother, we'd actually have fewer lies to keep up with.

"Oh, can Azura come as well?" Azura asked. "Azura wants to see where sister Ella lives."

"Sure," Ella said. "We'll just introduce you as Rayna's friend, just like we did with Janice. Max, could you clean this up while we get ready for you?" She motioned to the table, and then to the stove and the countertop next to it. My gaze followed, taking in the mess. I was about to ask one of them for help, but Rayna stopped me from doing so.

"Thank you, Master, we will be right back." She gave me a hot kiss on the lips. Then black smoke surrounded her, and workout clothes appeared. She sauntered over to the side door, ready to go.

"Bye Pack Master," Ash said, giving me a sloppier kiss than Rayna had. Her breath smelled like eggs and smoked bacon.

"See you soon, boy - oh, sorry, fiancee!" Ella smiled before offering me a sensual kiss. Then, like the wind, all three of my slaves blew out the door, leaving me to clean up after them.

Slaves. Menial labor. Isn't that how it's supposed to work? I finally remembered that my mother was still there, and was just about to command her to clean up when I heard the shower upstairs turn off.

"You'd better go before Liz spots you wearing my shirt, or smells my cum on your breath," I said with a defeated sigh. "I'll start cleaning up in the meantime."

Her face went instantly red. She gave a weird little bow before she scampered upstairs, heading for her own shower.

"I guess I'll start with plates," I said aloud, to no one but myself.

I once again considered the benefits of immediately enslaving my sister. I pictured her cleaning up while I watched - and while one or more of my other slaves pleasured me. I also idly wondered if Moira did most of the housework next door.

Seriously. Masters don't do fucking dishes!

Chapter 30

Mom took her sweet time with her shower, leaving me the entire cleanup job. I spent all of it telling myself that I needed to get better at being a master. It was past time, I decided, to set up a hierarchy. I thought long and hard about where everyone stood.

"And there you go," I said to all zero of the people helping me, placing the last dish in the dishwasher and hitting Start.

The cleaning, while tedious, had gone by much faster than I'd initially thought it would. Ash had pretty much licked all the plates clean, and Rayna and Ella had only had small portions of food. Ella's had been in a large travel mug, which had been easy enough to rinse out. As for my mother, her breakfast had consisted of something thick, creamy, and straight from the source. Once my body modding started to show real results, she'd probably be able to eat normally and still keep the weight off.

With everything cleaned and wiped down, I decided that I needed a shower as well. I couldn't even get up the stairs without more problems.

"Move, dork," my sister spat at me as she neared the bottom.

"Going somewhere?" I asked, noting a large and very different duffle bag.

"Ya, going out with the girls again - which, by the way, what did you do to them? They can't seem to stop talking about you."

"Really, and what do they say?" I asked as I remembered what I'd done back at the lingerie store. I was supposed to have heard something from them, but now I wondered if Liz was pressuring them to not speak to me.

"Asking if you were around, if you were single, if you were still dating that hussy. Real annoying, by the way. Kate I can understand. She humps anything that moves, but Zari, too. Are you, like, dealing drugs? Are they trying to get free shit by blowing you?" Her face wrinkled up in disgust.

"Nothing really," I said, putting on the swagger. 'I guess they are starting to notice me, and they like what they see."

"Great, dweeb thinks he gets his dick wet, and now he is a ladies' man, whoopie-doo."

I didn't like the way she was speaking to me, so I pressed her.

"You've been out quite a lot these past few days."

"Sooo? What are you, my father?"

"No, but I am the man of this house, and it is my job to make sure everything is in order under this roof."

"Oh, the man of the house! It sounds like someone is full of themselves. Anyway, move." She tried to shove her way past me. That was the last straw. I put a hand around her arm and forced her against the wall - same as I'd done the last time, but with a little bit more force.

"You're not talking like that to me anymore."

"Ow!" she said. "That hurt, jerk." She made a big show of rubbing her arm. She was about to move away, but I blocked her path.