Succubus Master Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My place. Nobody is there, so it's going to be you and me - at least for a while." She smiled at me. Then, deciding to start the foreplay early, she reached out and rubbed the inside of my thigh. "Plenty of time to see what you can do with this thing."

"You don't beat around the bush, do ya?"

"Not when I'm this horny," she replied. Her voice went from playful to serious, and got a little sexier for it. "I have no time for the whole flirting game. I know you want me, and you know that I want to take a ride on that damn mighty fine cock of yours. So no bull shit here, just two grown, consenting adults."

"And my sis?" I asked.

"What we don't say won't hurt her. Besides, she is shacking up with some guy she picked up last night, which is kinda odd."

"How so?"

"Well... I mean I know she picks up guys from time to time, but she never stays with them after the night, or sees them the day after."

"So is this guy special or what?" I asked. I didn't want to seem overly curious about my sister's love life, but the demon inside me wanted to lash out.

"No, he is what we like to call a tampon."

"A tampon?" I asked, unsure if I heard her correctly.

"Ya, something you stick up your pussy, and throw away when you're done with it."

"That is... gross I guess," I said.

"Maybe, but if the shoe fits. Still, though, it's is not like her. I mean, she's been acting weird lately."

"How so?" I asked. I supposed I could pass some of my curiosity off as brotherly concern. Even when sisters are total bitches to their brothers, shacking up with random guys brings out both the best and worst.

"Well when she got to my place, she was a bit angry, especially when we..." instead of finishing her sentence, she quickly shut her lips.

"When you..." I rolled my hand wanting her to finish her recount of former events.

"I can't say."

"Can't or won't?" I shot back, putting the pressure on.

"Can't, under direct orders from your sister. She... doesn't want you to find out what we do."

"Like the fact that you are camming," I bluntly stated, which seemed to give Kate whiplash.

"YOU KNEW!"

"Ya, have for a while now."

"But, how? I mean, we were careful when and where we filmed our scenes."

"Not careful enough. I heard you guys recording one night when I went to get a glass of water. I shouldn't have to tell you the rest. The whole business model relies on letting anyone and everyone with a credit card take a peek. By the way, you have a great ass."

"Oh really," she said. Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

Kate was cute in her way. She was a little on the smaller side, standings at about five foot two with a modest bust size. While not athletically fit, she did have a slim build. What made her stand out from the rest was that she had a very fine, shapely rear. I'd hardly needed all those accounts to know that; most of her Instagram photos showed it off - though clothed, obviously. She clearly knew people stared at her ass, and wasn't shy about giving her Insta audience a tiny, free taste of what it wanted. If I'd had to compare her to a more famous model, the closest representative would probably have been Faith Lianne. Besides sharing the same body type; they also shared the same complexion and long, flowing, dirty-blonde hair.

"So you're not mad at us for camming?" she asked as she turned her head back to the road.

"If it makes a living then I'm all for it. I know we are living in a time where having a college degree doesn't guarantee great success."

"Ain't that the truth? Also, I don't want to be paying off my student loans for the rest of my life."

"True enough," I said. While I was fortunate enough to have enough scholarship, and money to pay off school without getting a loan, I knew that was the exception.

"You know, camming is a lot of work," she said. I couldn't tell if she was trying to justify herself, or just making conversation. "You have to buy your clothes, camera equipment, toys, and a few other things. You know we all have our roles to play. Liz schedules the shots, the content, and just about everything else. I handle wardrobe and makeup; Zari does all the technical stuff." The longer she went on, the more it seemed like she was excited to chat about her "job" with someone new who didn't seem judgmental.

"You're right," I agreed. "It does sound like a lot of work."

"Oh yes, but Liz is awesome. You know she has plans at making what we do into a real business. She figures that if we get enough followers and sponsorships, we could expand, and maybe hire more talent. Turn our small little operation into a full-blown media group. It sounds ridiculous, but take a look out there. Dozens of YouTubers and Influencers have made millions doing what we do."

"You think you can reach that level of success?" I asked.

"It will be tough, but if we put in the effort then I think we have a real shot."

It was true that there was money to be made, and by Liz's subscriber count, she was making nearly ten grand a month already. Granted that that was chump change compared to the big players, but I'd read that most people on those sites barely made enough to make ends meet. In some ways, Liz and her girlfriends were already over a big hump. I thought a bit about how, once Liz was my slave, I might become an investor. Even though I wouldn't necessarily be doing any of the ground-floor labor, my money would be making money. That would be enough for me to feel like less of a mooch on Mom and Rayna; strangely enough, that was still weighing on my mind pretty heavily. I supposed I was lucky that those insecurities were incapable of affecting my sexual performance.

"We're here," Kate said as she pulled into her apartment complex.

***

"So this is the kitchen, that's the living room, the door with the 'Be Quiet' sign is Zari's slash the editing room," Kate rattled off. "And over here is mine." She kicked open the door and revealed a room with clothes strung across the floor. In the center of that mess was a very nice queen size bed.

"Clean up much?" I asked looking around the room.

"Sometimes, but it's hard to organize when you have so many clothes. I've been thinking of renting out a storage locker to hold all the excess."

"That might work," I said, taking one more look around. "And what about that one?" I asked, pointing to the one closed door at the end of the hall.

"Oh well, legally that is Liz's room since her name is on the lease, like us. So technically she lives here, but we've deemed it 'The Playroom'. Here, come look."

She slipped in the key she had on her keychain; I supposed that should have been a clue. When the lights came on, my first impression was of a makeshift porn set. There were lights, c stands, a few camera mounts, a wall of sex toys, and a bed covered in fine silk sheets.

"What do you think?" Kate asked, sauntering in.

"So this is where the magic happens," I said, walking over next to the bed.

"Ya, we film here or in your sister's room. It depends, really, if we want to have a professional-looking set or want to give it the amateur vibe, but ya, magic does happen here. I mean, last night was a real rager. I don't know why, but your sister was wound up yesterday. She fucked Zari with a furiosity that I rarely see in her. It was raw, but oddly hot."

"And why are you telling me this?" I asked with all curiosity.

"Oh, well, I figured that since you know about us, you have already seen a few of our videos - which means you've seen your sister having fun with us."

"And?" I asked, trying to play it cool.

"Hey, it's okay," she said. "If I had a sister like yours I would look too, and-" she paused and her fingers to walk up my chest, "- if I had a brother like you, I would do this."

As she said that, she leaned up and captured my lips with hers. Because of our height difference, she was practically on the tips of her toes. I wasn't like a fish out of water when she kissed me; I kissed her back, hard. I did everything that Rayna had taught me while we'd been in my dreams, and, just like she'd promised, Kate melted in my grasp.

"Fuck," Kate said breathlessly. Her cheeks were flush from arousal and excitement, and the best part was that I didn't use my demonic aura. Her arousal was entirely due to that one kiss. Before I could react, she shoved me hard onto the bed right behind me. Then, with the speed and agility of a lion, she pounced on me and proceeded to claw her way into my jeans.

"And what do you think you are doing?" I asked, amused at the sight.

"I can't wait anymore," she growled. "I need to see it." She desperately tried to undo my belt, but I reached out and effortlessly lifted her up and forwards, then spun her around into a sixty-nine. There was a squeak of protest at first, but the new position nipped that in the bud.

"If you want to see my cock, then I want to see this pussy," I said. "Besides, I've already tasted Zari; you're next up."

I reached out and slid the thong of her panties to the side. In an effort to entice me, Kate had opted for a strappy skater dress with a floral print. It had been a poor choice for the chilly weather, but it showed a lot of skin and gave easy access down below. She completed the ensemble with a pair of gladiator-style flat sandals, making herself out to be a lovely maiden on a spring day that you immediately want to bend over and fuck.

She knew what she wanted, and she'd dressed for the occasion. She'd done a great job, and I wasn't going to disappoint her.

"Hmmm fuck," she purred as I began to memorize the contours of her vulva with my tongue. She squealed in delight when I brushed at her peeking clit with the tip of my tongue. "Zari said you were good, but I didn't expect THIS!"

I ate her just the way Rayna taught me, but Kate didn't want to be outdone. She pulled her focus away from my tongue and back to my junk; she unfastened my belt, unzipped my jeans and pulled out the object of her desire.

"Fuck, I've thought nothing but this cock for the last seven days," she moaned as the pleasure from my tongue began to radiate through her body.

She definitely wasn't content just to get eaten out. She quickly worked her tongue around my cockhead so it had plenty of lubrication. Once she was done, she leaned forward and began to suck vigorously around my shaft. For the next several minutes, we engaged in a hardcore sixty-nine at a feverish pitch. There was no romance, only pure lust - which made it all the more impressive to me that Kate gave as good as she got. As she tried to take more of my cock inside her warm mouth, I tried to bury more of my tongue deep inside her peach. It was a race to see who would get the other one to go off first. I knew that I could win, but I wanted to test my mundane skills before I started throwing down trump cards. I wanted to see how much I'd grown as a lover.

It seemed I had grown quite a lot, as I felt a torrent of juices exit Kate's pussy and enter my mouth. She squealed as she came, but refused to take my cock out of her own. That meant I could feel her muffled orgasmic cries as vibrations, and they felt amazing.

I thought she would be done after she came down from her high, but instead, she redoubled her efforts. She was good, though nowhere near the skill level of Rayna, my mother, or even Ash - the relative novice of my harem. Still, she managed to surprise me. At some point, she changed her angle of attack. At first, I had no idea what she was doing or why. The second question got answered by its lonesome a few moments later. Somehow, she managed to take my entire cock down her mouth and into her throat. She'd surprise-deepthroated me, and that made me come immediately.

I braced myself as I flooded her insides with my hot, potent cum, bypassing her mouth and going straight into her gullet. She must have felt it too, as her body shuddered from my sudden release. It was at that moment that I realized why she'd attacked my cock at that strange new angle. It had caused her mouth and throat to line up in a straight line, and, like a sword swallower, she'd swallowed my sword.

Once my orgasm subsided, I grudgingly slipped my cock from her tight, silky throat. Then I grabbed onto her and flipped her until she was under me. The hem of her dress was well above her hips, exposing her wet slit.

"I don't go down in one shot," I said, brushing the tip of my cock against her entrance.

"Is it true-" she began, then gasped at the sudden touch "- Is it true that you can go all night long?"

"Hmm," I softly chuckled as I lodged just the tip inside her pussy. "As a matter of fact, we confirmed that just yesterday." I lined up my cock. "As it turns out, I can actually go. All. Fucking. Day."

On that last word, I forced my way into her. She clung to me like a drowning cat, wrapping all four of her limbs tightly around my trunk - so tightly, in fact, that her entire body lifted off the bed. That was bad for her, because it made her to impale herself even deeper onto my cock. That, in turn, made her clench even tighter. It was a never-ending cycle of clenching and impaling until our mounds finally touched. When that happened, she shook violently, and a river of wetness began to encompass my shaft. She wasn't just cumming; she was squirting - all from just having my cock inserted inside of her.

"So full," she moaned as she finally began to loosen her grip. "I can feel you in my belly"

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked, but I already knew the answer. What I did not expect was the way she said it.

"FUCK NO!" she screamed. "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME. I WANT YOU TO FUCKING DESTROY ME!" She began to grind hard against me desperately, and I decided I wasn't going to tease her anymore. Just as I was readying myself to plumb her depths with my monster, a blinking red light caught my attention from my peripheral vision.

"Are you filming us?" I asked. I needn't have. The DSLR camera was on a tripod near the door; not much effort had been made to hide it.

"Ummm, I thought it would be hot," she tried to breathe out; she was already winded. "You know, watching us go at it like it was one of our videos." She tried to play it off in a cheeky way. She thought I might object, and for a moment, I was about to. Then, while running though my horny mind, a wicked plan formed in my head. Then I took a firm grasp of her hips.

"Then let's put on a show."

I tried to do just that, but I quickly learned that having sex with someone while also filming it was an extremely difficult task - even more so without a dedicated cameraman. The idea that what we were doing might not look good to some viewer got into my head like nothing else had since my change. It gave me a whole new appreciation of cameramen and professional pornstars, as they seemed to know exactly what they were doing. Still, even though it sidetracked a little bit of the fun for me, it seemed like it was a fetish for Kate. She was like a tomcat in the sack - very animated, both in words and her body. She bellowed out obscenities as I pounded her insides with my cock. Compared to what some of my girls could take - especially my mother, once I'd modified her - it almost seemed small to me. I was sure it didn't to anyone watching, though, or to Kate herself. She couldn't stop talking about how big and thick it was, and it sounded like she meant every word.

"OH GOD, YOU'RE SPLITTING ME IN TWO! OH, GOD! SO FUCKING BIG! SO FULL!" was just a taste, and those exclamations were coming in between multiple orgasms.

We'd been going at it for nearly forty minutes, and I still hadn't cum again. I still wasn't completely used to the fact that I could practically cum on demand. Kate was a different story. She came and screamed so many times that her voice was hoarse by the end of it, and there was a noticeable wet spot around the silk sheets. She was beyond gone in her bliss - just a passenger waiting for the ride to be over, though it wasn't clear she ever wanted it to be.

She also pretty much pledged her loyalty to me, declaring that I was the best fuck she'd ever had, and would do anything to experience what she was feeling over and over and over again. I appreciated the feedback, and I was inclined to make her my slave eventually, though not before I'd finished with Liz. There was more to the process than just the fun parts; there was quite a lot of serious explanation as to what their new role would be, and what they'd need to be careful about.

I knew I had options. I knew I could lie to her, or completely brainwash her. The latter, I knew, might become necessary if I exposed her to the supernatural aspects of my life and she reacted badly. That was another reason I hesitated; the thought of outright mind-wiping or brainwashing somebody felt like a line I hadn't yet crossed, and wasn't sure I wanted to - at least not unless it was an emergency. It occurred to me, as I was balIs deep into Kate's fiery pussy, that I didn't know anything about her beyond the fact that she was sexually ravenous and an exhibitionist. Ella had been really into the supernatural stuff already. My mother's love for me had spurred her to accept it quickly. My sister, I'd already decided, was going to accept it one way or another. Rayna and Azura were supernatural, so the challenges with them were different.

But then there was the demon. It was screaming at me that it wanted to own Kate right that very second. I was genuinely torn, and didn't know what to decide. Still plowing the screaming tomcat's pussy relentlessly, I wondered if there was some kind of a compromise. In a fit of desperation, I delved deep into my power and try to see if there was something new I could try. To my surprise, my power heeded my call; I visualized myself in the dreamspace, and a new object began to take shape in my outstretched hand there. It was a collar. It was vaguely similar to the slave binding spell that I normally casted when I bound someone to me, but I knew it was different. I did not know what it was, but I knew that it was the solution to my dilemma.

On the cusp of orgasm, I wrenched my cock from Kate's clenching embrace and proceeded to stand right in front of her. She knew what I wanted and quickly got on her knees and faced me, mouth open to receive her reward. I took a firm grasp behind her neck while my other hand furiously stroked my aching cock. My balls churned with my cum, begging for release. I made sure that we were in frame as I bellowed out.

"Fuckkkk," I growled as globs and globs of pearly white cum came shooting out and plastered her face. At the same time, I mentally cast the collar towards Kate. It quickly turned into mana and traveled down my arm and into Kate's body. The sudden rush of my electric mana, combined with the warmth of my cum, made Kate come unexpectedly. I chuckled to myself that that was a great ending to our little show: a woman coming from receiving a facial. I wondered if anybody would believe it.

After I finished dumping my load all over her face, I made my way to the camera and stopped the recording. The camera was perfectly framed on the bed so whoever decided to watch the smut that was on it, was in for one hell of a show.

"Hmmm, Master, that was fun," Kate moaned in satisfaction as she began to stretch out her body.

"What did you just say?" I asked in shocked surprise.

"Master," she cooed dreamily. "Isn't that what you are? My master?"

"Ya, but I didn't tell you to call me that," I said as I tried to comprehend what was happening.

"Ya, but I don't know. It feels right." She giggled then she began to rub her pussy. "My pussy is all tingly."

'Oh crap,' I said to myself as I began to do a deep dive into her mind. After a quick assessment, I came to an unfortunate conclusion: she was brainwashed.