Succubus Master Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yup, not too long ago. She kinda forced my hand. She was spouting off about snatching you away from me and making herself my new stepmother. She did it to goad me into attacking her."

"A-attack her?" she stammered.

"She wanted it," I said with a shrug. "I don't know why, but she wanted me to attack her. I guess that is her thing. The better question is, what led to you having that pink-haired little vixen come in and munch on that sweet cunt of yours? I know from personal experience that its taste is quite exquisite." That final comment made my mother blush even harder.

"Oh, well," she began, suddenly playing shy and innocent. It was total bullshit, but I least let her stumble through her story. "She was just so open about her past that I felt like I could be open about mine. You wanted that, right?"

I nodded, conceding the point. I'd said as much before I'd left. In fact, the only thing that surprised me about the whole situation was how quickly it had progressed. In a way, Mom had done everything I'd asked her to do. I'd also never given any of my girls any indication that girl-on-girl sex required my permission."I'm not mad," I told her. "I'm just ordering you to tell me what happened."

The shyness and innocence faded. I could see her mulling things over - how best to tell the story, rather than what parts to try to leave out. That was progress, I supposed.

"Well, they came by a little after lunch, like you mentioned they would before you left. The girls invited me to join them, and we started talking, and Janice... well, basically out of nowhere she decided to share some stories that can turn a room red."

"Ya, we'd already gotten to that part. Tell me how she found her lips against yours."

"Well," she said, "after we'd swapped some stories, I'd gone up to my bathroom, and she sort of snuck up on me in there. I didn't even notice her following me. She was quite forceful, but in a charming way. Before I knew it, she had my shorts down and was bending me over the bathroom sink. And..."

"And she made you cum like the horny slut you are," I said. "Where were the others when this was happening?"

"They were downstairs, watching Buffy, but when we came back, I had a feeling that they knew. Like Rayna and Ash knew. I don't know about Ella?"

"Ya, that was probably because they could smell your pussy juices coming out of you with their heightened senses. I bet Rayna had a huge smile on her face?"

"She did," my mother replied, to which I only smiled.

"Well... did you enjoy it?"

"What?"

"Did you enjoy Janice's tongue slipping deep inside your wet peach?" I smiled at her.

"It wasn't bad." She blushed at her own answer. She still didn't believe that she wasn't in trouble. I supposed my run-in with Janice had left me looking, talking, and even acting more aggressive than usual. I couldn't think of another reason why she'd be so unsure of herself. To put her mind at ease, I lifted her chin and gave her a big, fat kiss. She stifled a squeal as our lips made contact, but once my tongue was inside her mouth, she began to melt into my arms. She pressed her body against mine as she leaned into the kiss. Her soft breasts felt great against my bare chest, even through her shirt and bra. I brought my hand behind her back, bringing her closer to me. After that, my hand seemed to develop a mind on its own, and its target was her ass. She moaned into my mouth as I palmed it, but despite how spectacular it felt, something else caught my attention.

"Where are your panties?" I asked. I felt no line under her yoga pants.

"What?" she asked breathlessly. She was in a daze from the heated kiss that I had just given her.

"Where are your panties?" I asked more forcefully. I knew she'd had some on earlier, since I had kissed her the same way before I'd left with Kate.

"Well, she took them," my mother said, almost looking ashamed that a woman half her age had swindled her out of her undergarments.

"I see," was my only reply. All those aggressive feelings came rushing back, and again, I couldn't understand why I was feeling them. Janice wasn't a threat. She was due to become my slave after I was finished with Liz. She'd taken a pair of panties from someone she'd eaten out in a bathroom. That was nothing. It was girls being naughty with other girls.

I wasn't sure at that moment whether I wanted to be able to have a real conversation with my demonic side or not. On the one hand, it would have been so much easier to just ask it why it was acting so strangely. On the other hand, I was a little scared about all the things it might tell me.

I took a few deep breaths and tried to calm down. "Are you upset?" my mother asked, recapturing my attention.

"At you? No." I looked back down at her. "Look, mom, I am okay with you being with other women; just let me know about it. In this relationship I have now with you, Rayna, Ella, and even Azura, we always tell the truth - at the very least, the truth when it comes to lovers. Now, even though I already knew about you and Janice, you came up and were about to tell me about it, so you were a good mommy-slut, Cyn."

She moaned as my pet name's mental command kicked in and raised her arousal level.

"Now," I said with authority, "Just to make it crystal clear: while I am okay with you and other women, what's the rule about men?" I knew she knew, and I knew she was under a mental command, but I just wanted to hear her say it.

"No other men ever, sweetie," she said with love and affection. Then she proceeded to kiss me. She even added her tongue to the mix as she showed me how devoted she was to me.

"Good," I said once we broke our kiss. "Now, all this sex talk had put me in a bit of a predicament."

I took a few steps back, unzipped my fly, and pulled down my jeans and my underwear together. It astonished me how massive my cock was: thirteen inches long, thicker than my mother's wrist, and throbbing to my heartbeat. It also was oozing copious amounts of precum out from its tip. I was sure that any other woman, after taking one look at my monster cock, would be running for hills, but not my mother. Instead of fear or reluctance, all I saw was lust and desire in her eyes. It only redoubled as she sank to her knees, all on her own, and proceeded to not just suck my cock, but to make love to it. Her warm, wet tongue moved up and down the top portion of my shaft while her soft, delicate fingers stroked the lower part in a firm but loving manner. She was doing everything in her power to make my cock one happy piece of meat. It was surreal that about a week ago, I'd been forcing my mom to suck my cock as a punishment for her slutty ways, but now, she was doing it of her own volition.

For all of my miraculous new abilities, though, that radical change had mostly been down to her. She'd already been trained, already knew how to serve a cock, and already knew how to be a slave. My father had taken care of that long ago. I'd merely taken ownership of my mother, and given her permission to stop pretending to be someone, and something, that she wasn't. In exchange, I'd agreed to be her everything - her lover, her caretaker, her protector, and even her disciplinarian when needed be. Every other man, including - especially - my father had failed her. I knew that I wouldn't. "Oh that is a good slut," I groaned as my balls started to churn. My mother, sensing the end, began to bob her head even harder, and a tsunami of her hot saliva bathed the half of my cock that was in her hot mouth. It became too much for me, and my cock swelled one more time before I exploded what felt like the entire contents of my balls into my mother's waiting mouth.

One, two, three... eight pulses later, my mother had finally taken it all, and like a champion. Only a small strand of spunk was trailing at the side of her lip. She'd somehow managed to swallow that massive load I'd just given her, and had on a smile to boot. She looked downright triumphant.

"Satisfied?" I smiled down at her.

"Yes, sweetie."

"It's Master. Call me Master when we are like this," I said to her.

"Yes, Master," my mother responded. Then she leaned forward and planted a small kiss at the tip of my cock, which was now deflating. It was the same kiss she used to give me on my nose - one full of love and affection. That brought a smile to my face; more so than the gallon of my cum she'd just guzzled straight from the source, it convinced me that she belonged to me - that she'd completely, willingly submitted. I knew it was up to me to make sure that she never once regretted making that decision.

"Now," I said once I tossed my jeans and pulled on a pair of shorts, "it's time to deal with Liz."

"Do you have a plan, Master?" my mother asked with a bit of worry in her voice. I took it as concern that Liz might not want to join my harem, and what that might mean for us all.

"Yes, in fact, I do," I said as I pulled out the small duffle bag that was on my desk chair.

My mother's eyes went wide as she perused the contents within it.

"Let's just say my time with Kate was well worth it."