Succubus Master Pt. 11

Story Info
Max prepares to brings his house in order.
13k words
4.76
22.3k
60

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,389 Followers

Part 11: Max prepares to brings his house in order

Big thanks to neuroparenthetical for helping edit my story. And big thanks to all of fans that supported me, and to help make my story better.

Chapter 31

"God dammit, " I groaned into the microphone that was connected to the computer.

I'm not a gamer per se, but I do like to dabble now and then - especially when I have nothing else to do. My girls - Rayna, Ella, and Azura - were out with Janice. Rayna and Ella were thrilled to spend time with the spunky shop owner, but Azura wanted to stay with her Pack Master. I wasn't opposed to that kind of suggestion at first, but I also wanted Azura to get used to interacting with the mortal world. After all, it was a world that she was going to live in for the foreseeable future. With a bit of coaxing from me and Rayna, we'd managed to get Azura dressed and out the door, but in the process, I'd promised her that if she did a good job then I would let her ask anything from me. Knowing her and her one-track hellhound mind, I could only think of one thing: mating.

That left with me with a few rare moments of relative solitude. Homework was light that week so I finished it in no time at all. Sophia was researching the sword for me, so I didn't have to worry about that. Rayna, just before she left, had told me that I still needed to work on my control over my mana. She'd suggested that I do something that would test my concentration. I got the clever idea to play video games - to really try my best to not suck at them - while having my soul sucked right out of my cock from my only slave remaining in the house: my mother. I did say relative solitude. I supposed that if I ever wanted to be truly alone again, I'd have to make a concerted effort, or get kidnapped.

At that moment I'd cursed into the microphone - again - I'd been getting gunned down by some guy with an OP submachine gun while my mother was desperately trying to suck another load from my cock; she'd fully internalized the idea that my white stuff landing on her tongue would trigger an earth-shattering climax for her. Normally I would be fine having such a hot MILF sucking down a load or two, but my goal was to win a game of Warzone - or at least place in the top ten - while trying not to cum. I'd developed a fair amount of self-discipline over the pat few weeks, but my mother was going hard - even harder than usual, because she was being punished.

Last night, she'd told me - and everyone else - why Liz had been acting like a total bitch to me over the past year. Apparently, Liz was in love with me. According to my mother, it had started as a simple love when we were children, but then when my mother had told us that we'd come from separate fathers, things had changed.

It had all started when we'd been doing a family tree assignment back when we were in middle school. When I'd asked Cyn about our father, she'd just broken down. When she'd finally gathered herself, she'd sat us down and dropped the bomb on both of us, not wanting one sibling to have to keep a secret from the other. Naturally we'd been upset, but after some time, I'd come to accept it - mainly because I'd never known my father in the first place. To me, all that mattered was that my mom was my mom, but apparently Liz had had a very different reaction. Mom had claimed that she hadn't noticed it at first; it had been something that had developed gradually, and Liz had done some work to keep it a secret. One day, though, when Mom had been cleaning Liz's room, she'd stumbled upon her diary, and just couldn't resist taking a peek. She'd discovered pages upon pages of fantasies, including wedding plans.

At first, according to her, she'd found it quite touching that Liz had such strong feelings for me, but that had soon been replaced by worry. She'd worried especially for how the world would perceive Liz if it were to discover her feelings for her half-sibling, or if she'd mustered up the courage to act on them; she knew girls had it worse when it came to stuff like that. My mother had made the call to confront Liz, confessing to the breach of trust in the hopes of heading off something even worse. Liz had been furious and had lashed out, but after several hours of coaxing, cajoling, and soothing, , my sister had finally agreed to not pursue her feelings for me. That had all happened back in her freshman year of high school - exactly around the time when our relationship had taken a turn for the worse. I'd never had a clue. I supposed Mom and Liz were very, very good at keeping secrets.

As for why Liz started acting so bitchy towards all the time, Rayna had stepped in to offer her take. According to her, the reason why Liz had started acting so horribly was because I hadn't been picking up the signs she'd been throwing out at me. At first, I'd been quite confused by that theory, but then Rayna had pointed out the ridiculously slutty clothes Liz always wore around me, and all the times she'd pranced around and told me everything about some guy she was with. She'd been trying to make me jealous.

I'd told Rayna that all of that didn't make any sense; if that had been the case, I'd asked, why hadn't Liz just come out and said something to me? If my succubus' theory were correct, I'd have expected Liz to get tired of me being oblivious at some point. Rayna had shaken her head sadly, and had slowly explained to me - like a child - that obliviousness, genuine lack of interest, and even outright malice get all mixed up inside women's heads when they're obsessed with someone romantically or sexually. Most human women, she'd added, weren't raised to accept the risks of actively pursuing romantic partners. Liz had been walking the tightrope, dancing on the line, waiting for me - needing me - to be the one to do something overt. Likely, Rayna had said, the risk of rejection would have utterly destroyed my half-sister, especially since the situation was so uniquely fraught. After all, we were related by blood and living under the same roof.

I'd sighed, noting that Liz had picked quite possibly the worst person to try to give subtle hints to, even setting aside that she'd covered them up with all of that bitchiness. On that, Rayna and Ella had both readily agreed. The fact that I'd had to become a sex demon, and a succubus' student in all matters sexual and romantic, before making a move on Ella was testament enough to that.

The previous night's revelations and discussions had certainly caught me off guard, but in the end, I'd decided that there wasn't much to do besides continue on with my plan. Liz would become one of my slaves, but she'd have to work for it a little. The pity and sympathy I felt for her about all those missed signals was counterbalanced by my frustration with the stupid games she'd been playing. At least, back when I'd been a schlubby virgin, I hadn't actively gone out of my way to give people I might've been interested in a hard time.

That left my mother, and the big secret she'd been keeping for so many years. Of course I was upset that she'd withheld the information, but I also understood why she'd done it. I also understood why she'd changed her mind. 'Normal' was off the table for me, but that presented all sorts of opportunities for people in my orbit. Cyn was living proof that sex slavery just plain suited some people, and Rayna and Azura were living proof that the human world was only one tiny piece of a larger conversation about how people could live their best lives. Mom had quickly realized that Liz might be the beneficiary of just such an opportunity. She'd still felt guilty, though - partly about keeping secrets, and partly because of the lingering concerns over social stigma. It had been palpable through our new bond.

"Master, I think Cyn here needs to be punished for her little deception," Rayna had purred, like she'd had a plan in mind. I'd been about to protest, but the look that she'd given had reassured me of her confidence. What she'd said next had made my mother's face turn ghostly white.

"No more fucking."

As soon as she'd said those words, my mother's face had instantly betrayed her shock and fear. Rayna hadn't been entirely unsympathetic, though, and had hastened to clarify a few things. The punishment wouldn't be permanent - perhaps just a day. Further, Cyn would be allowed to experience sexual pleasure, just so long as my cock didn't go anywhere near her sloppy, wet pussy, her or tight asshole. As a callback to how I'd broken her originally, her mouth would be available, as would any of my other slaves who were willing to give her some relief. As a final twist, Rayna had recommended that I temporarily make her the bottom slave until her punishment was concluded. That way she wouldn't be able to just monopolize Azura to help it go by more easily.

With everyone else out of the house, my hot load of cum was Mom's only hope of sexual salvation - hence her trying her best to get me to nut, while I was doing my best not to.

"So, you're planning on making your sister into your slave? Is that it?" my mother asked while smacking her lips after she'd caused me to die and cum at the same time. There was a look of satisfaction in her eyes, but through the bond I could tell that it hadn't been nearly enough for her. What she wanted most was to have my big cock stretching her to the absolute brink.

"Yup. I mean, I made my mother into one, why not my sister as well?" I shot a grin at her.

"Umm hmm," my mother hummed in satisfaction, but then her face then turned pensive. "What if she isn't into... you know. That kind of stuff."

"Which part? The incest part, or are you talking about being with another woman?"

"Well..."

"Don't worry, I can assure you that she will not have a problem with anything - especially that last part."

"And how would you know that?" she asked with an inquisitive look in her eyes.

I had my mother turn around and face my computer screen. I opened my browser, logged into OnlyFans using the fake account I'd set up, and showed my mother what Liz had been doing behind her back.

"Oh my," she said as she saw Liz doing a little strip show right in front of us.

"Ya," I said jovially. "As you can see, you are not the only slut in this house. I guess it runs in the family." I clicked on one of her latest videos. It showed Liz and her friends engaged in a passionate threesome.

"Baby," my mother said as she started to grind against me. The show was starting to turn her on.

"Are you getting wet from watching your daughter being a total slut?" I asked as I slid my hand down and felt the wetness of her pussy. She moaned and ground even harder, as the sudden contact caused her libido to soar. I'd already reset her pleasure sensors back to normal, but it would have been easy to bring them right back up again.

"Does she do this all the time?" my mother asked, now playing a clip where Zari was in the middle of eating my sister out.

"Whenever you are not here, or at their apartment. She has a huge following, you know."

"Oh wow... hmmm," she said as I showed her how many subscribers Liz had. Then she let out a low moan as I slid another hand up her shirt and began to fondle one of her breasts. Her nipple was hard and erect, and it dug into the palm of my hand. It was one of the few reasons why I loved my slaves wearing my t-shirts: it gave me plenty of access.

My mother was fully enthralled by the smut on the screen. I was happy to see it, because I didn't just want my sister to become my slave; I wanted my mother to help me make it happen. By the way she was looking at my sister, she wanted the same thing as well. Thanks to some information Rayna had given me from a quick dip into Liz's dreams, I knew exactly how to break her. The only problem was that Liz was actively avoiding me. She hadn't been back to the house since our last confrontation.

Then, as if fate itself wanted to intervene, my cell phone chimed. The text was from Kate.

"Hey there Max, it's Kate. I hope you don't mind but I stole your number from Liz's phone." She ended the text with a smiling face emoji. I freed up one of my hands and proceeded to text out a reply. My mother was a little disappointed at the sudden loss, but she quickly redirected her lust towards another one of my sister's videos.

"And why would you do that?" I typed back, deciding to play coy.

"Welllll I just wanted to talk to you, that's all. A girl can talk to a boy she likes, Right?"

"Sure, but I didn't think that you had any interest in me?"

"Oh I wasn't at first, but after... seeing a few new things, I decided to reevaluate my opinion of you."

"Anything good?" I texted back.

"Oh more than good," she replied, ending her text with several happy face emojis, and an eggplant one. After that, she sent another text.

"So anyway Max, I was wondering if you are free this afternoon?"

"Have nothing else planned," I shot back.

"Well if you want, I could come by and pick you up. I know you don't have a car, and we could do something together. If you want to, of course?"

"Sure, but what about Liz, she kinda made it clear that she doesn't want me near any of her friends. Wouldn't want to cause a rift between you two." In truth, I was going to go with her regardless. I just wanted to see how she would respond to such a statement.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. She is gone, hanging out with some guy she met at the club last night. Zari is with her family, so it is me in this little old place."

"Feeling lonely?" I typed while doing my best to not react to the fact that my sister was out with some strange man.

"Feeling horny," she stated, then proceeded to add a peach and several water emojis. "The guy that I was with couldn't perform as well as he boasted, so he left me wanting."

"Oh, a man should never leave his woman wanting." I smirked as I hit send.

"I know, which is kinda why I've wanted to see if you wouldn't mind... not make me want any more."

"So a booty call then."

"Yes if you will... unless you are already entertained by your other girls," she sent back. I practically heard the long sigh through the text message.

"No, the girls are meeting up with some friends, so it's just me for a while. If you want to make this happen, I can be ready in twenty minutes."

"YES I'll BE RIGHT THERE," she sent in all caps, and with remarkable speed as well. I guess she didn't want me to change my mind. I quickly sent a "can't wait," and proceeded to message Rayna about what was going on. Instead of sending me back a text, she sent me a FaceTime request, which I curiously accepted.

"Hello Master, are you getting lonely without us?" Rayna mused.

"A little, but that's the reason I'm calling," I replied. "I'm going out with Liz's friend Kate in a few minutes." I noted that she was in Ella's bathroom, alone.

"Oh, are you planning on seducing that promiscuous little friend of hers? Maybe even making her your slave?"

"I don't know about that," I said, which was true. While it was appealing to add more girls to the mix, I already had my target set on someone else. "Anyway, how's it going at Ella's place?"

"Oh, we are having a blast. Moria is kinda watching us like a hawk, and she kinda tried to comment on her slight disapproval of Janice's attire. All in all, though, it's still kinda fun. We were having fun with Mr. Smuckers, showing off all the cute outfits we bought for him. Of course, he tried to run away, but Ella was way too quick for him. We are about to start watching a show called Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Supposedly it's Janice's second-favorite show. We were going to start right after we had lunch."

"Really," I replied, then tapped my chin as a thought came to mind. "Hey Rayna, since I am going to be gone for a while, why don't you all come over? I'm sure you girls would have more fun using the large media room downstairs."

"Oh that is an excellent idea Master, but what about your mom?"

"Oh don't worry, she will be joining you all," I said while looking at my mother. That seemed to pique her interest as she finally tore her eyes away from the screen.

"Okay Master; sounds too juicy to pass up. Have fun with Kate; I'm sure she will be smitten with you after you smite her."

We both said our goodbyes, and I began to dress for Kate's arrival. As I was getting dressed, my mother went back to her chair and began to scroll through Liz's archived videos.

"Baby?" my mother spoke up as she saw me slip on some jeans.

"Yes? What is it, Cyn?"

"What exactly are your plans for Liz's friend, and why did you ask Rayna to have their girls' night here?"

"Well Liz is dodging our calls," I answered, "So I am going to get some intel from Kate - maybe even recruit her into bringing Liz home. As for the others, I figured that you might want to get to know an old friend of ours. I think you two might hit it off."

"How so?" she asked.

"Because she is a slut, just like you," I said with a grin.

I slipped on a shirt, and checked myself out in the mirror that was attached to my closet door. I had to admit that my new body wore clothes better - well, so long as they fit properly. I wasn't the only one who thought so, either; I saw my mother staring at me through the mirror, ever-so-sexily biting her lower lip.

"Are you considering making her your slave, just like us?"

"I might be," I said. "Is that going to be a problem?" I at her in a subtle, challenging way. I wanted to see if she would voice her opinion about certain things.

"Ah, well, no, it's just..." she then started to look everywhere but me. It was strange how our relationship dynamic had changed, because it felt like I was the parent, waiting for their child to explain about a certain boy they like. "Is she pretty?"

That brought a huge smile to my face.

"Oh she is. In fact, back during my senior year, she was considered to be the hottest girl in school, and time has only made her beauty more radiant."

"Really?" she asked, then she looked down as if she was self-conscious of herself.

"Yes she is, but that doesn't mean that I would look at you any less. You're a beautiful mother, and I am damn lucky to have you in my life. Both as a son, and as a lover." I smiled down at her. That seemed to do the trick, as she looked up at me with a beaming smile.

"Now, I want you to get along with one another. Future slaves or not, I like the women in my life to all be friendly with each other - the friendlier the better. Also, feel free to open up with her."

"Open up? You mean...?" my mother paused, unsure if she understood what I meant.

"Yes," I replied with a nod. "Feel free to tell some of your stories of wild fun and debauchery. Who knows? You might have something in common with her." Then I made her look into my eyes, so that she'd feel the full weight of my next words. "No more hiding your true self, Mother. No more pretending to be this wholesome family mother. You are a slut - my slut."

My mother blushed at my words, but she also had a dreamy look in her eye. I was about to say more, but my phone chimed once again. It was Kate, texting me that she was five minutes out.

I smiled down at her. "Gatta go, have fun with the others." I gave her one last kiss and let her get back to Liz's OnlyFans page. Her hand was already slipping down to her exposed slit.

She really is one, I said in my head as I walked down the stairs and out the door. And she really is mine.

Chapter 32

"Hey there cutie," Kate said through the car window once she pulled up by the curb.

"Hey there yourself," I shot back as I leaned over the window, and then opened the door. "So where are we going?"

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,389 Followers