Succubus Master Pt. 12

Story Info
Max finally brings Liz down.
10.9k words
4.82
18.9k
60

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,388 Followers

Part 12: Max finally brings Liz down.

Chapter 34

The sun had nearly set; I was lounging around in the living room, perusing the myriad streaming services that we had available. It was amazing that with all the TV shows and movies that we had access to, for the life of me, I almost always had a hard time finding something to watch. I didn't care about that at the moment, though, because I wasn't actually looking to veg out. I was waiting, and the TV was fairly close to the front door.

I heard the sound of tires screeching to a halt and a car door being forcibly opened and then closed. Next came the sound of feet stomping up the house towards the front door, which swung open and then swung closed hard. All of that racket was nothing compared to what Liz had in store for me.

"WHY DID YOU FUCK HER?!"

"What?" I asked while trying to subdue the ringing in my ears. Superhuman senses were a mixed blessing; figuring out how to adapt to them - or maybe even improve them, using my newfound ultimate power - was on my list. My list was too long.

I had a feeling Liz's outburst would've caused me some pain no matter what, though. She was a woman of many talents, and having insane meltdowns was one of them.

"KATE! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO FUCK KATE?!"

"Oh, Kate," I said, as if what she said finally cleared things up. I'd gotten a text from Kate letting me know that Liz was likely headed my way, and in quite the state. All was according to plan - except for the ringing in my ears, which still hadn't quite faded.

Kate had sent a message to Liz telling her that one of their Onlyfans videos needed a little work done because it didn't meet one of their sponsors' requirements. As expected, Liz had rushed back from whatever guy's place she was shacked up at. When Kate had discovered Liz back at their apartment, my sister had been pantsless, and her fingers had been deep inside of her very-wet pussy. She'd been watching the sex tape that Kate and I had made earlier that day. We'd expected her to find it, and, knowing what I knew, I'd expected her to have a strong reaction. Still, I'd been surprised by just how little self-control Liz had been able to muster - pleasantly so. That had told me that I was going to have a very easy time turning her.

Once Liz had realized she'd been caught, she'd stormed out of the apartment. From there, it had been a fair guess that she'd been heading for my house. We'd guessed right.

"Yes, Kate," Liz said, lowering her voice. "Kate, my friend - the one I told you not to do anything to. And what do you do? You. Fucked. Her. You fucked her!"

"Ya, well, Kate called, and she wanted to meet. She was very forward and made her intentions known. If you have a problem with that, you should probably take it up with her."

"Oh, I know how Kate operates. That girl is like a sex kitten; she'll grind against any guy or girl that catches her fancy. For some reason that I cannot fucking fathom, you qualified."

It was disturbing to think that my demonic side wasn't as mature as I was. Even though I knew Liz was basically lying to me, that last comment really ruffled his jet-black feathers. Still, I wanted to play the game a certain way.

"And why is that a bad thing?" I asked casually.

"She's MY friend, asswipe!" Liz shouted. "She's not yours. She's mine. She's somebody I can spend time with so that I don't have to be around YOU or think about YOU. Now that's ruined. That's why there's a rule, dumbass. Bros don't sleep with their sisters' hoes!"

I nearly laughed at that, which only seemed to enrage her even more.

"I think you mean 'bros before hoes,' but no, there is no rule that a brother can't sleep with any of his sister's friends. Besides, like I said, Kate came on to me."

"Ya... well..." Liz stuttered a bit, "why does it have to be Kate? I mean, what about your other whores? What, got tired of them?"

That was a line that my demonic and human sides agreed on, and she'd crossed it. She didn't get to insult my girls. I got up in her face with superhuman speed. That seemed to put her off a bit. She had to look up at me to hold my gaze, and I could tell that that made her feel small. Ever since my transformation, I wasn't just taller than her, either. I was a tower of muscle.

"Rayna and the others are hanging out with an old friend. Have been since this morning, and, before you ask: yes, they knew I was going to be out with Kate. We don't keep secrets from each other, unlike some people."

"What... what do you mean?" Liz stuttered. Her poker face was basically gone. She was obviously afraid - afraid of what I might know. I wasn't going to play that card just yet, though.

"Who have you been shacking up with?" I asked her.

"What?"

"The guy. Who's the guy you've been sleeping with?"

"And why does that concern you?" Liz shot back.

"Because I need to know where you are at all times."

"Fuck you!" she said. Her eyes brightened; she thought it was funny. "What are you, my father?"

"No," I said, "but I might as well be. Someone needs to take control of you. Going out at night, not coming home. Not telling us where you are and who you are with. It needs to stop, so if I have to be the man of the house and rein you in, I will."

"Oh, big man," Liz started. "Little bro thinks that now that he's gotten his puny little dick wet he's the boss of everyone. Well, fuck you. I'm a grown-ass woman. I can decide when I go out, how long I'm out, who I'm with, and... who I choose to fuck."

That last part got my blood boiling. My demonic side was a serious liability whenever I tried to play verbal chess games. Liz seemed to know she'd scored a point, because she smirked at me. It was that same bitchy smirk she'd been throwing at me since high school.

"Awww, little brother is upset? Well boo-fucking-hoo. You say you're the big man now, so now what? Are you going to punish me? Are you going to spank me?"

I'll give her credit: she did guess right. The chess and poker games were over.

"Hey... What are you - what are you doing?" Liz shouted as I took her hand and dragged her over to the couch. Then I proceeded to bend her over my knee.

"You do occasionally have good ideas," I said, almost in passing. Without any hesitation, I delivered one hard spank to her vulnerable ass.

"Owww," Liz started, but I didn't let her continue.

One, two, three, four spanks later, Liz's ass was starting to look bright pink. The mere act of being bent over my knee had raised her micro denim skirt halfway up her round cheeks, and there was nothing else covering them; the string of her black thong was just a divider between them.

"There... have you learned your lesson?"

"Fuck you," Liz shouted back. Her cheeks flushed like her ass, except she wasn't in pain. She was aroused. As soon as I'd gotten her over my knee, I'd slowly released my demon aura. That wasn't the only reason she was getting wet, though. She was getting off on being spanked. It was one of her secret kinks - one she probably hadn't told anybody about, ever.

Too bad for her I had a succubus slave who could roam rather freely in people's minds as they slept. Rayna had been delighted when I'd asked her to do a deep dive into Liz's mind. I'd half-suspected she'd already done so, but that was water under the bridge. From her, I'd learned three essential things about Liz. I'm not giving away the other two just yet, but the first was her spanking kink. My sixth sense had just confirmed it beyond the shadow of a doubt. Even though her ass was burning as she remained helpless over my knee, her pussy was burning even hotter.

"Mother... Mother is going to have a fit when I tell her what you did," Liz stuttered out, trying and failing to hide the fact that she was incredibly turned on.

I barked out a short laugh. "Don't you worry about her. We came... to a new understanding. She knows where things stand in this house."

"What does that mean?"

"Don't worry your pretty little head about that. All will be revealed in due time. Now... it's time to continue your punishment. This time I want you to count every time I spank you."

"What?"

"You heard me. Count every time my hand smacks this round ass of yours. If you don't, or miscount, we start over again. So, let's start with twenty. It's up to you if it's actually twenty, or a lot more."

SMACK

"Ow, you fucker!"

"That's not a number. Let's start from the beginning."

SMACK

"Ow! You're so dead after this!"

"Still not counting."

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

She did eventually get with the program. Let's call it ten swats before that.

SMACK

"One," she groaned out.

SMACK

"Two."

One by one, she continued the count. With each hit, her ass was getting redder and redder, and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. Her juices leaked out of her and seeped into her panties. Not only that, but as we neared the end, she was starting to sound very different.

"Hmmm, Fifteen."

SMACK

"Hmmm, Sixteen," she moaned.

"Good. Looks like you're finally learning."

We kept at it until we reached the end, but the last slap was something special. My mana, as I'd discovered during all my adventures with my other slaves, has a unique effect on women. When I release it into them, they experience an orgasm that makes their toes curl. It doesn't matter how close or far they are away from that big 'O' moment; sparks fly once my mana has entered their system. As I readied Liz's twentieth slap, I directed a small portion of my mana into my hand. Charged and ready, I reached my hand high in the air. I aimed carefully, as I didn't want to miss my shot. Luckily, Liz's body seemed to have a mind of its own; I saw her trying to stick her ass further into the air. It was as if it wanted to be closer to my hand or make itself an easier target. Whatever it was, I wasn't going to miss it.

"TwenteeEEEE!" Liz screamed as she was ravished by my mana once I released it into her through her drenched pussy.

Her body twitched and thrashed as euphoria ran up and down it. Only garbled words came out of her mouth, and even though I couldn't see her eyes, I was sure they were rolled up into her head. Then, finally, she went limp on my lap.

"Well, that was fun," I said, "but I hope you didn't think that was the end of it." I hoisted Liz over my shoulder as I got up from the couch.

"Where... where are you taking me?" Liz asked groggily; the jostling from my movement was slowly bringing her back to reality.

"Oh, don't worry; it's a surprise."

Chapter 35

With Liz over my shoulder, it was easy to make my way up the stairs and into her room. As we did, Liz asked a few more times what I was doing. She wasn't putting up much of a fight, as she was still recovering from her mana-infused orgasm. I may have overdone it, but it didn't matter. I didn't need her sharp, alert, or bitchy for anything that was to come.

"Here we go," I said. I opened the door to Liz's room and headed inside.

Liz's room has changed much over the years. Once, there'd been posters of One Direction, Adam Levine, and the Twilight movies. Those were gone, replaced by cute little word-phrases to boost positivity and self-esteem. She'd been collecting stuffed animals since she was five, and though she hadn't the heart to get rid of it, it was tucked neatly into a corner, instead of being proudly displayed on her bed.

The bed was proudly displaying something else, thanks to me: a set of black bondage straps. I hadn't had to buy them. Liz had had them stashed in her 'playroom.' I'd found a hell of a lot of other stuff during my search of that room, the rest of the apartment, and her bedroom. I was downright impressed by how many sex toys and sets of slutty clothes she owned. Once she was mine, I intended to take her down to Janice's shop to see if she wanted anything else - maybe something a little more extreme.

I was getting ahead of myself, though. First, I had to break and enslave her.

"What are you doing?" Liz screamed in surprise as I tossed her on the bed and ripped off her tiny clothes. She was barely wearing any to begin with - the micro skirt, a bra and tank top, and her drenched thong. I think it still surprised her how quickly and easily I got everything off.

Whatever I - or my demon side - may have thought of her chosen career path, it had definitely turned her already-cute body into a smoke show. She was very lean, had a well-toned physique, and yet still boasted a stacked chest. In fact, I'd been a bit off in my estimation. Her bra read "34DDD"; I'd only guessed the double.

Once her clothes were gone, I strapped her on the bed. I cuffed her wrists, neck, waist, thighs, and ankles. hose cuffs were attached to the bed via those black straps, and they were quite secure. I could've torn them off easily, but Liz was only human. Her legs were spread in a missionary position, and she wouldn't be able to close them. The lewd position fully exposed her very-soaked and aroused pussy. Her new position hadn't instilled any fear into her; it had only heightened her arousal. That was secret number two - or part of it, anyway. Liz's bondage kink manifested in a very particular way in her dreams, according to Rayna. She dreamed, very specifically, of me tying her down and punishing her for having been such a bitch to me. She was about to live the dream - but I was still going to add a twist of my own.

"Let me go," Liz grunted, trying to free herself from the restraints. She was actually putting some effort into it, but she'd sprung for the good stuff. "You're so dead once Mom gets back - hey, why are you laughing?"

"You'll find out," I said. I smiled down at her as I began to strip.

"What, your girls abandoned you, so now you have to get your jollies off from your sister?"

"Ha, sometimes I forget that you can be so full of yourself," I said with a chuckle. "No, my girls didn't abandon me. Rayna, Ella and Ash will be back. One of them never left, though."

"Fucking... Kate?" Liz asked. Shock and disbelief were written all over her face.

"Ooooh, not a bad guess," I replied. "Tell you what: you get one more guess. If you guess right, I'll let you go. We'll be done. If you want to move out completely and live your own life, go ahead. If you stay here, well, I have a feeling we're just going to end up in this situation all over again - but that's up to you too. You could always just follow my rules and stop being such a bitch all the time, and then I wouldn't have to punish you."

"Fuck you," she grumbled. "That's not fair. It could be fucking anybody."

"Oh?" I asked playfully. "Really? Anybody? For reasons you cannot fucking fathom, I might be having sex with anybody?"

I let her stew. My sister had been a total bitch to me for a long time, but I'd never once thought she was a stupid bitch. She was running a successful business, after all. The trouble for her was that Zari was the only reasonable guess - and she knew that that was wrong. She knew I wouldn't have made the offer if the answer had been so obvious. She knew it had to be something somewhat unexpected.

"Fuck you," she said again, but her tone had changed. "What do I get if I give up instead - I mean, if I don't use my guess?"

"Huh," I said. She'd actually surprised me. "You know what? I don't know. Maybe I should discuss it with my girl."

Our gorgeous mother was no dummy either. She'd known to wait until the right moment, and had picked up on the improvised cue. She waltzed into Liz's bedroom wearing one of the sexiest getups she'd ever put on. Despite being half-naked, though, her face was covered by a mask. I wanted to keep some mystery alive for a few moments, at least.

Instead of a gasp or a sound, there was nothing. I didn't know if that was because Liz was shocked from the entrance itself, or if, perhaps, she'd immediately recognized who it was behind the mask. Then I realized the issue.

"Oh, sorry," I said. "I guess you can't see, being all bound up like that." I moved around the bed and reached over to unhook the neck restraint connecting Liz to the bed. From there, I reached down, grabbed a pillow, and placed it behind her head, giving her a great view of the very sexy woman right in front of her.

"Who the fuck is she!?"

"This," I said, smiling at Liz as I returned to our mother, "is my new slut - my new slave. Isn't that right?"

"Hmmm, yes, Master," my mother said in a throaty, sensual voice - another part of the disguise. She was turned on beyond belief, though, so that part she wasn't faking. Quite the opposite, in fact. Through our bond, she radiated the purest form of lust and desire. It was so strong that it could make someone drunk - me, for example, since I was bearing the brunt of it. I saw my mother's masked eyes drift towards the massive bulge forming in my underpants. From the corner of my eye, I saw Liz's gaze get pulled towards that same target. All I had left on were my specially-designed boxer briefs, and even they were being stretched to the limit by the awakening monster within them. My cock had plenty to respond to - the situation, most of all, but Mom's outfit really was something else.

It was one of the ensembles she wore to her orgy parties. It was all black, complete with a bustier, garter belt, stockings, five-inch stiletto heels, and, of course, a thin g-string that looked two shades darker. It was a very sexy outfit that would make any man hard, but three things stood out from the rest. One was that the bustier had no cups, which meant my mother's perfectly round breasts were fully displayed, capped with deliciously erect nipples. The next was how her slave collar was fully revealed to the world: gold with black onyx inlay. That showed me how deep her devotion was to me - on par with my other slaves, which was impressive, since I'd formally claimed her less than 48 hours prior. Finally, there was the mask, which covered everything but her mouth. Those orgies had been pretty kinky - some real Eyes Wide Shut stuff, where anonymity was prized. I had a mind to check them out at some point, but I reminded myself again that I had a particular goal in mind. I refocused on Liz. For the moment, it appeared to me as though Mom's disguise was holding. I didn't think Liz had figured it out.

"You see, Liz," I said, "this sexy little person right here - her name is Cyn. I don't know if you know this, but Cyn here is a bit of a slut. She may be the biggest slut to ever roam the streets of our little college town - and I don't just mean the campus. I mean the whole damn town. Isn't that right, Cyn?"

"Yes, Master," she replied. Even though her face was covered, I could still tell that her cheeks had turned a slightly darker shade of red.

"Anyway, I just so happened to stumble upon her doing something that she shouldn't, and I could not let it stand. So... I calmed her down."

"Oh, with all your incredible sex skills and massive cock?" Liz asked. She tried to sound sarcastic, but I could tell she was genuinely curious.

"Very good," I replied smarmily. "You're learning. There is a bit more to it than that, but you've got the idea. In fact, you've already had a little taste of that something extra, too."

I let her think back to the mana-induced orgasm she'd had over my knee. I waited until I saw her flush.

"If you want proof," I said, "all you have to do is ask... nicely. I won't make you beg just yet. For now, you just have to ask me nicely. Ask to see my massive cock - the one I used to tame this slut and make her my slave."

She wouldn't do it. Score one for sis, I thought to myself. I didn't let on, though. I looked at Mom. She took the cue again. She was a good slave, and a smart one.

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,388 Followers