All Comments on 'Succubus Master Pt. 12'

by mandingo1234

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great chapter. My only complaint is that it wasn't long enougb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have this story' Twice and ITS goods one

MakehandpartyMakehandpartyover 1 year ago

Oh, to be a Succubus's Master. Fucking Mom, Sis, personal succubus slave familiar, and more. The sex scenes are amazing and the plot is very good.

I hope that he not only defeats his first set of enemies, but that he has daughters by his slaves and their female friends.

Then it would be awesome for time to pass, He has a son by Rayna, who as he grows in to puberty takes over after the enemies return killing Max.

The son now creates s harem of his own combining his sister's, snd his father's har. Max can provide guidance and training to his son, who though young and lacking experience, is more powerful and clever than his father and can use the powers of his sister/wives/sluts/fucktoys/slaves/ and 1/4 succubus, in each of their own rights, individually, in combination, and in combination with his own powers snd intellect.

He will need all if that to face, the implaccable foe - the one's that were after Rayna to begin with. At least that is how I see it could go, possibly.

I think it could really be cool if Max had time to breed his daughters and Max's son had time to breed his mother and Aunts before trouble started.

Personnaly, I LOVE incest stories that have all of the elements like this. I live to see them grow and expand as well. The danger is keeping all of the characters straight as you publish a story in a serial manner. Two ways around it that I see. One hold off publishing until the story is complete or create a universe. That can take a long, long time to complete and readers can forget where you are going and who the characters are, plot points and ither drawbacks.it also happens too frequently that something good from a writer comes along and it has real promise, but never gets finished.

Or you could pubish interconnected stories in a universe where the characters share some connections. Mypenname3000 did this with his incestuous Harem universe. Stories surround central protagonist told individually, from different POVs, with differing plots that follow that universe's themes, rule and so on. I think you could make that work here. Or at least that is my recommendation for what it's stories.

Please keep on writing, I am enjoying your storie.

chipmonk9chipmonk9over 1 year ago

Are you also going to update your other too series next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the series, well thought out and I look forward to additional submissions. Just curious, on a technical aspect in your story, how many times does Max have to have sex with a mortal woman before it becomes dangerous or how long before she recovers? Especially after all the sex he has been having with them.

docholliday0007docholliday0007about 1 year ago

Great story keep up the great work

JeryarbJeryarbabout 1 year ago

Would love for the series to continue

Billythekid1968Billythekid1968about 1 year ago

Loved reading this story along and have read it several times. I hope you continue this story

AndreAIXIDORAndreAIXIDOR8 months ago

Loving this chapter, amazing.

Nothing else to say

Aussie1951Aussie19516 months ago
Fuck me, FINALLY

It only took you twelve fucking chapter to FINALLY get him to get his sister. Will it take you another twelve chapters to get to the actual storyline… I know this is Literotica and SEX is the name of the game but really. There’s so many unanswered questions that need answering, what the priest for one also the sword and dagger are just a few…Learn how to balance your STORYLINE. This story ( for me ) started of as a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story but it’s starting to get boring…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermandingo1234@mandingo1234
Been reading for a long time and decided to give writing a story a shot. Hello, I appreciate all of you who enjoy reading my stories. Some of you commented that I should use an editor for them. Just to let you know I have been in contact with some of them and they are current...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES