Succubus Master Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,383 Followers

"... so as you can see," I finished, "you are not the only slut in the house that was keeping secrets from me." I smiled down at Liz, who stared at our mother in utter shock. That look morphed into something else eventually, but I swore it happened in literal slow-motion. It was a cartoon character having an epiphany. Her eyes even went wide as saucers. I'm not even sure how much of the story - and her own situation - she actually processed. I just know it was enough to freak her the hell out.

"Oh, my god. Oh my god. Oh my god," she rambled on, over and over and over again, spiraling out of control. I was just about to flex my muscles on her again - both figuratively and literally - but Mom took the lead.

"Baby, baby listen to me." Something about her tone got Liz to calm down a little. "Baby I know all this seems wild. Some... okay, most would say that this is wrong - that this is immoral. But baby, there is nothing wrong here. Nothing that we did was wrong. Baby... I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I said all those years ago. I thought I was protecting you. I thought it was for the best that you didn't follow your heart; I even thought you were too young to know what you wanted and needed. I was wrong about everything. I finally realized what you saw in your brother all along. I'm sorry that I didn't see it sooner. I just... I just hope that someday you can forgive me."

A small tear started to roll down her cheek as she looked at me, then back at Liz.

"Honey, I know this all seems strange, but we are a strange kind of family. You and I are the same. We are the same kind of person. We need someone to control us - someone to rein in our slutty ways. I know what you do, sweetie. I've seen the videos. You know... the ones you make with your friends when I'm not here."

Liz's eyes went wide again, but she didn't say anything - certainly not some lame attempt at adenial.

"As a mother, I would be mad that my daughter would be doing such a thing, but... that would make me a hypocrite."

"What... what do you mean?" Liz asked, that time a little more shyly.

That brought a smile to my mother's face. "You're not the only one keeping secrets, honey. What your brother said earlier was true. I am a slut. I'm the biggest slut Morrison has ever seen. I sucked and fucked more men and women than you could possibly imagine. I've been acting quite recklessly these last couple of years." Then she looked at me. "But now I have someone to rein me in. Someone to control me. Someone to love me, the way I always wanted to be loved."

"Baby," Cyn said urgently, grabbing Liz's face, "I loved your father. He will always have a special place in my heart, but Max's father... he showed me something that I didn't know was there. He showed me that I was missing something in my life: a master. A master to control me, to cherish me, and to love me - and for me to love in return. I've been looking for a master for so long that I slept my way through all the men in this town. Once Max showed me his cock, and forced his way down my throat, I knew he was the one. I knew he would be my master, and now I know he's yours as well. Baby, you're like me. You have this wild side that needs a firm hand. You knew that deep inside, long before you could put it into words, or even complete thoughts. You chose your brother even before you even realized it."

My mother chuckled a little bit before continuing.

"I remember when you were younger," she said. "You would do whatever your brother told you to do. You would go along because it was something he wanted to do. Of course you would complain, but I never once saw you walk away from it, or him. Even when you got scared, you would run to him because he made you feel safe. Hmmm. I remember the time there was a huge thunderstorm, and I went to go check on you all. Naturally, I knew you wouldn't be in your room, but in Max's. You clung to him at night because he brought you warmth and comfort. Max was your master, even before you knew what a master was. You belong to him. You always belonged to him. I just got in the way, but not anymore. Liz... you are free to follow your heart. Follow it, like you should have all those years ago. I won't stop you. Just... just let me follow alongside you."

She smiled at Liz, then she turned and smiled at me. "Sorry," she said. "I tend to ramble when I get emotional."

"It's fine," I said, smiling down at her. "It just shows that you've opened up to us. I can't fault you for that."

Then I swooped in and planted a soft kiss on her lips. It wasn't as hungry as all the rest, but it was very sensual, and it had a lot of power behind it. I felt her love and devotion through her lips, as well as through our bond. It was a kiss that could have lasted forever, and it might as well have, but I felt a sharp sense of jealousy through my newly-formed bond. I looked down and saw a very perturbed Liz.

"So sis, are you ready to fall in?"

"As if!" she shouted. "No way I'm falling for a guy like you. And you being my master or some shit? Never gonna happen!" There was venom in her voice, but she couldn't hide anything from me anymore. Through our bond, I felt her excitement. She wanted me to take her, and to her, that meant she couldn't make it easy. She needed to be the bitch that got put in her place. I decided to play along. After all, there was plenty more of her I could take.

"Looks like someone still has some fighting spirit left inside of her, right Cyn?"

"Yes Master, she sure does. What will you do?"

"I guess I'm going to have to fuck her until she's lost the will to fight anymore."

"Oh, should I warm her pussy up once again?" my mother asked, sounding very excited at the prospect. Judging from the sudden flare I felt from Liz through our bond, so did she. Her incestuous inner slut had a favorite, but it seemed she liked 'mother-daughter time' quite a lot.

"That sounds lovely," I replied, "but I have somewhere else in mind."

Mom's eyes flashed; her only uncertainty was which hole was next. Liz's confusion was more all-encompassing. I helped her out. I turned my gaze towards her pussy, and then shifted it just a bit lower.

"No, no no no no no," Liz began to spew out, but with a single firm command, Cyn's magic lips and tongue were already on the job, kissing and rimming her daughter's crinkly hole. Liz kept on saying, 'no,' but she couldn't hide the pleasure she was feeling.

It was my sister's last secret - her last weakness. She loved to be spanked and loved to be tied up, but ass play was the crown jewel. It was the one thing in the world that turned boss-bitch Liz into an absolute submissive slut.

In some ways, though, she was still a scared little girl. Rayna had discovered that she'd never done anything anal with another man. To that point, it had been women only - mostly Kate and Zari. In a sense, she was a virgin up there, and I'd already come to realize that I loved taking virginities - especially anal ones. I knew that once I conquered Liz's ass, she would be fully mine. As I watched my mother give her own daughter a rim job, I sat back and implanted the next set of mental commands into my sister, ensuring that the ass-fucking she was about to receive would be life-changing. It would completely destroy her and rebuild her in my image.

"She's ready, Master." Cyn sat up, leaving Liz's well-prepared asshole to me. I thanked her and had her lube me up with her mouth, coating my cock generously in her saliva. Once it seemed like every new gob of spit was simply replacing one that was dripping off, I knew it was time. I scooted up, lifted Liz's legs, and tapped right up against the entrance to her dark passage.

"Tell me, Liz," I asked, "am I the first guy who gets to fuck you in this tight ass?" I already knew the answer, but she didn't know that I knew.

"No," she said unconvincingly.

"Hmm, I think I am. I think that you've been saving yourself for the right guy. Well, I guess that time has come. Once I take this, you're mine - forever. Mom's right; you do need a master, and I'm tired of you running around, flaunting your body, and fucking every guy you meet. I didn't like it when Mom did it, and I don't like it when you do it. So ya, you're mine. You're my slave, and I am your master. I will love and cherish you like I always have, but there will be more. I am in charge of you and your well-being, just like all the others."

I felt her body tremble as every word I spoke sank into her. I vaguely remembered some movie title: Waiting to Exhale. I'd never seen it. That's what it was like, though. Liz's very core had been waiting to exhale, and now it was. The thing it had been waiting for for so long was right in front of it. It was happening. Not wanting her to have to wait any longer, I scooted a little closer and pressed the tip of my cock against her entrance. At first, there was resistance, just like the first time with Ella, but unlike her, I felt Liz's rim open up to me. Then, with little hesitation, I slipped right in, and Liz went off like a firecracker.

Her whole body jerked as the first mental command triggered: you will cum instantly the moment I insert my cock into your ass. She came like a freight train. It was so sudden that she didn't even really scream, but gasped as all the air just left her body in one go - one hell of an exhalation, you might say. I don't think her mind fully comprehended what had just happened to her, and I didn't really care. All I knew was that once I was going full speed into her, the amount of pleasure she would experience would turn her into a total mindless fuck slut, just like all the rest. So, once her mind finally sank back to Earth from cloud nine, I gripped her hips, smiled down at her, and, with one final utterance - "That was the only the beginning" - I gave it to her. It was going to be a long, long time before she'd be back on Earth again.

For the next hour, I did not slow down, did not give her a break, or even give her any time to breathe. I just kept pounding and pounding into her sweet ass, molding it until it fit the shape of my cock. I knew I could have used my unique skill to do it literally, and I was going to. First, though, I wanted to break Liz's mind with her original, unaltered body. That way, when I did alter it to best suit my needs, the pleasure she'd feel would be even greater still.

The way Liz sounded as I fucked her, though - as if she was a total fuck-zombie already - made me wonder how much farther gone she could possibly get when I did finally use Ultimate Mastery to reshape her body. Regardless of what might happen, though, just the thought of manipulating her in that most intimate and profound way made my balls churn. It wasn't long into the marathon sodomy session that I felt on the verge of cumming constantly. Even though I was managing to control myself and hold back the floodgates, every one of Liz's orgasms would cause her ass to spasm around my shaft, threatening to break my resolve.

Sex demons have lots of stamina, and, as Rayna had told me, incubi in particular were all about domination. Being able to control one's orgasms was a clear sign of dominance, but even at that, there was only so much sex a demon could take before it had to blow a load. Liz's quivering asshole had brought me to that point in just around an hour, and, if I'd been able to think of anything else besides sex and domination, I think I might've been impressed.

For the grand finale, I flipped Liz over onto all fours and rutted into her like there was no tomorrow. The beautiful part was that her new slave bindings seemed to react to my desires. When I'd wanted to gather her up into my arms, her collar had detached from the bed, allowing me to stroke her hair and kiss her forehead. Likewise, I hadn't had to detach anything to change her position just then. Her wrist and ankle cuffs had simply... not been attached to the bed anymore. Liz was too far gone to notice or care about any of that, and I myself barely had enough sense to. It would get added to my list later.

With Liz on her hands and knees, her large breasts swinging in the air, I fucked her until I couldn't fuck no more. My mother, who was so enthralled by the primal sight in front of her, began to press her body against mine, as if her skin could absorb the pleasure that was coming off of us.

Then I heard her whisper huskily into my ear, "That's it, baby. Fuck your sister. Make her yours. Make all the Carter women yours."

I knew she only meant herself and Liz, but that didn't mean I agreed with her. I immediately thought of aunt Justine, from Liz's father's side, and her daughter, Jasmine, who, according to my mental calendar, was just about to turn eighteen. Aunt Justine was a total bitch - even more so than Liz ever had been to me. I figured it was because she saw me as a young bastard child of some stranger - a slap in the face to her deceased brother's memory and his older daughter. The thought of turning her into a face-down, ass-up kind of woman really spurred my hips into Liz. Jasmine, who was the sweetest, shyest girl you'd ever meet, would be the icing on the cake. She was the kind of girl that you knew you wanted to protect, like a lost kitten or stray dog that was starving for love and attention even more so than for food and shelter.

Thinking about those two women and adding them to my stable caused me to just lose it. Before I did, though, Liz's whole body bowed back until she was fully upright from the waist and pressed against my chest. She trembled as a powerful orgasm swept across her entire self - not just her body, but her mind and her soul. Those vibrations finally made their way into me. The floodgates burst open, and a torrent of scalding-hot cum launched out of me and painted Liz's insides white. Thanks to another of my mental commands, that was like pouring water onto a grease fire. Liz's already-out-of-control climax intensified beyond all mortal bounds. My only thought as I enjoyed my own intense orgasm was that she had to be mind-broken. There was simply no way she could've held onto herself.

Adding to my pleasure and satisfaction was Mom, still behind me, as Liz and I shared our climactic end. Sensing it, she'd lunged forward and pressed her body into my back, hard. I felt her tremble, too; she was experiencing a powerful orgasm of her own, triggered merely by watching her son and master destroy her daughter-and-fellow-slave's ass and flood it with his hot, viral seed. The depraved slut inside her desperately wanted to join the ride, but managed to find primal satisfaction through voyeurism alone - that and some dry-humping.

All three of us huddled together, basking in the afterglow of three orgasms - one for each of us, but somehow joined together into a greater whole. I held onto my sister while my mother held onto me. I felt like a king who'd just conquered his own castle and was finally reaping his rewards. I wanted to live inside of that feeling forever, because it could not possibly get any better. But then Liz surprised me; she turned her head and planted her lips against mine. It was a difficult position, but her years of doing yoga to keep herself and her body trim and firm had made her incredibly flexible. It started off as a kiss, but then she quickly upped the heat. She had no strength to hold herself up, so she used the weight of her entire body to push up against me, which finally caused me to fall over. Cyn had moved out of the way, which was lucky since she would've been trapped under two bodies. Once Liz was on top of me, she continued on with her passionate kiss.

It was another floodgate opened - related, but distinct. It had been holding back all of her repressed love and passion for me, and she poured it out into that series of kisses.

"You fucker," Liz gasped out as we broke off for the last time. "Why couldn't we act on this from the beginning?" She sounded on the verge of tears.

"Well," I said, "let's just focus on the future instead of the past."

It was cliche, but it was all I could think to say. Luckily, Liz seemed to take it to heart, and we proceeded to make out some more. She turned to face me and then pressed whole hot body until she was on top of me. I could feel her firm breasts pressed up against me, and while I knew they weren't real, they did feel spectacular. They weren't as good as Rayna's or Azura's, but she was only human, after all. It was more than enough to rile up the demon inside of me. My cock began to grow, and it poked out right between Liz's legs, rubbing up against her firm ass. I was about to say something, but then a warm pair of lips wrapped themselves around my shaft.

My mother, the size queen that she was, couldn't pass up the opportunity to have my cock back in her mouth. I remembered where that cock had just been, and it made me even harder. The women in my family were truly sluts. I had a sister making out with her own brother while my white cum was slowly leaking out of her ass, while my mother was sucking the very same cock that had just been up there. We were a depraved, perverted family, and I was loving every minute of it - so much so that I decided to up the depravity.

"You know, I think Mommy missed a spot." I looked at Liz, but Mom's ears perked up too.

I reached out, and, with each hand holding onto Liz's ass checks, I began to spread them. I couldn't tell from where I was, but I could guess that my mother was looking at a gaped hole with pearly-white cum leaking out of it. She definitely got the message, and soon, she was feasting on an anal creampie - her daughter's ass and her son's cum. My cock swelled and throbbed; I knew its part to play wasn't nearly over.

Liz moaned in pleasure. So did Mom. Neither of them even tried to pretend they were anything but what they were: total sluts, total perverts, and totally owned. Life was definitely looking up for me and all the Carter women under my roof. I could hardly wait to introduce my newest slave to my three others: my succubus, my hellhound, and my fiance.

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,383 Followers