Succubus Rising Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Bane groaned as he pulled me from the bed. "Another shower, we'll have the staff move this mattress out now, and you will sleep. We'll worry about everything else afterward."

===

I woke sandwiched between both of them with Bane behind me and Chaz in front. My power woke up too, but I swatted it back for a couple minutes and wedged myself out from the bed to go to the bathroom. I thought I would be able to crawl back in bed, but they both got up to take their own turns. Chaz was done first and I heard the shower start after Bane went into the bathroom.

He laid down and pulled me closer, "How do you feel?"

"Worn out," and I did. My throat was still sore and I couldn't figure out why mine and Turq's voices hadn't healed with everything else. My body didn't feel sore, though, just weary and exhausted. But my power was done being pushed aside for mundane things like using the bathroom, and I pulled him to me.

His lips were soft and slow against mine, as was his hand moving across my stomach to my hip to move me under him. But when I wrapped my legs around him, he sighed and his head fell to my shoulder. He was still soft. I reached with my power to find the runes on his back, the ones for pleasure and orgasm, and he groaned as the magic did what it had been partly intended for.

He recaptured my mouth as he started to thrust against me, and I angled my hips until he found his way in. The pace was slow and comfortable, the kisses deep. Even the power was sluggish between us, moving like the waves on a calm lake. The orgasm built slow but steady, and when I came he swallowed my moans and kept going, making me writhe beneath him until he stiffened. He collapsed on me as he came, wrapping his arms around me even as I held him tight against me. At first he stayed there pressing me into the bed, but then he propped himself up on his elbows and moved the hair out of my face.

Sometime in there, Bane had stopped the shower and come back to bed. I thought he was ignoring us until I noticed the bulge under the sheets. Chaz smiled and kissed me again before moving off of me and heading to the bathroom for his own shower.

Bane didn't miss a beat, just pulled me to straddle his stomach and into a kiss all in one motion. He was just as slow as Chaz, though his mouth and hands were softer and his kisses were minty fresh. His arms wrapped around me, holding me tighter than I expected, making me gasp. Then he released me and guided me onto him before letting me set my own pace. I sat up, feeling him deep inside me, my hands on his abs to give me some leverage while I moved just my hips. He glided in and out, and I changed how I was sitting a couple times before settling into a position that had me holding myself up on his thighs so he could touch my clit. The angle also ensured most of what he rubbed against was the front of me.

My head fell back as I rode him and our bodies made soft squishy noises. I could tell when he started rubbing my clit harder that he was close. He had grown even stiffer inside me, almost too much. I moved my hips a little slower, deepening the stroke until he almost slipped out of me at the top point before sliding back over him. I came just before him, grinding down onto him as I felt my muscles squeeze and his own jerking inside me.

I bent to kiss him, sliding him out of me in the process, and he buried his hands in my hair before reaching down and swatting my ass. "Go grab your own shower, I'll order us all some food."

Chaz was standing with a towel around his hips when I walked into the bathroom, but I don't think he had showered yet. The bond was still only days old, so I gave in to the need to touch him. He pushed me down onto the little vanity bench, though, and grabbed the brush from the counter and set about the task of getting the tangles out before I could get it wet and make it worse. When the task proved more onerous than it first appeared, we rearranged the bench so he could sit on one end right behind me and get better leverage.

"How did you know... earlier," he asked quietly before he set the brush down.

"I didn't," I stood and started to strip before standing behind him and meeting his eyes in the mirror. My own were still bruised looking. "When our mate-bond happened, I just knew these runes weren't all about pain. They're pain and pleasure together, so I just... touched the ones for pleasure. I can't take much more pain right now." I traced the runes along his spine as I spoke, making him shiver.

He stood and took the towel from his waist and set it next to another near the door to the shower before stepping in with me. The water was exquisitely hot against my tired muscles, and I wrapped my arms around him under the spray, content to stand there and let him do all the work of washing me. He spent an exorbitant amount of time on my hair, again, before gently washing the rest of me. I wasn't entirely dead weight, though, and took the scrubby before he bent to wash my legs and feet. We both almost fell down laughing when he tried doing the same thing to me to get me to wash his back. I think he almost died of shock when I kissed him and told him he had a nice laugh.

Back in the bedroom, I pulled sweats and a tank top on over my panties and walked barefoot into the kitchen. Bane had ordered a variety of sushi rolls from a local place, and they had just arrived. We all sat around the table with our knees touching like crushing teenagers, but it was comfortable.

12