Succubus Rising Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rolled my eyes over to Bane to find him palming himself, his cock already wet with his own need. I backed completely off Chaz and moved over to Bane, sucking him into my mouth until my lips met my fingers. With my other hand, I reached for Chaz and he guided me to him. I looped the power I was pulling through Chaz back into Bane, still just the smallest ribbon, and felt them both jerk at the connection. I had done the circuits which each of them on their own, but not with both together. Not with both bonds wide open. I had to pull myself away from Bane and sit back before the power made me come on its own.

Chaz pulled me into a kiss while Bane moved away from the bed. I started to protest, but Chaz held me. "Just wait," he said against my lips. Bane handed him something and then laid down at an angle from a corner of the bed. When I looked, it was a small bottle of lube and Chaz was working it over himself before handing it back to Bane to do the same. Chaz pulled me over to where Bane was slowly stroking himself, opening my legs to straddle the other man's hips but still facing him. He took the bottle from Bane again and drizzled more lube over his fingers before sliding them into me.

"We had a talk, and if you brought it up again with both of us we agreed to try it," Chaz said, his hands holding my hips while Bane moved himself into position. There was almost no resistance as he slipped into me, the lube and the foreplay enough to make even sandpaper slick. But he didn't move once he was there, easing his hands over my thighs until Chaz helped get my legs in a better position and pushed me to lay back against Bane. My legs were held open hooked over Bane's knees, and Chaz stood between them all.

Bane grabbed my hips and started to thrust. It was shallow, and felt like he was going to slide out of me the entire time. Then he opened the circuit between us as much as he could, and I arched above him. Chaz slid his fingers over my clit with no rhythm at all, just touching to make me even wetter but not enough to make me tighten and come.

It took a few minutes, but I was once again calm on top of Bane. Chaz opened the circuit between us, same as Bane had, and I moaned, writhing on top of Bane and bringing my feet up onto his thighs. That did make him pop out of me, but Chaz just grabbed him and slid him back in. When Bane faltered at the contact, I pulled his power around and twisted it until he moaned and grabbed my hips. I kept my feet dangling beside Bane's legs after that, though.

When Chaz reached for the bottle of lube again, adding even more to himself, he looked over my shoulder and nodded at Bane. He had to bend at the knees to get lined up, but when he started pushing into me alongside Bane, they both grabbed my power and pulled.

I screamed and arched off of Bane, and he grabbed me around my waist to keep me from lifting too far. When Chaz stopped pushing into me, they let go of the power and I lay there panting. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I was saying it over and over out loud before I realized it. "Can you move like this?"

"Do you want us to stop?" Bane asked, kissing me right behind the shell of my ear and making me shudder and tense. They both moaned.

"Fuck no," I said. "I asked if you could move."

They could move. Slowly, they moved within me, Chaz setting the pace and Bane getting pulled along. Bane's hand slid down to my clit, made slick from the excess lube they had used, playing the same way Chaz had and not doing anything that would make me come. But I didn't need that to come like this. I had never felt so full, so stretched. Neither of them was what I would call small, but Chaz was the bigger, and I could feel him deeper in me. I squeezed around them, pressing them together inside me, making them curse and move a little faster. There was a ringing sound, and I swore if someone was at the door I would kill them myself if I didn't get off first. But it was just the cups that Chaz set on the bed knocking against each other.

With a moan, I grabbed the cups and pulled on their power, squeezing them until they were both jerking inside me, both surging and swearing as they scrambled out of me. I sat up fast once Chaz was out of the way, holding the cup beneath him as he shot ropes of semen into it. Somehow, it all made it into the silver chalice. The cup I held for Bane was the same, miraculously catching it all even at the awkward angle. I took the silk Chaz handed me and draped it over the cups because that felt like the thing to do, and then set them on the floor. Now, it was my turn.

"I don't think I can do that again so soon," Bane patted my hip, but I moved over him and stayed upright. "Oh, fuck. Maybe I can." Those chalices had triggered some kind of magic, and he grabbed my hips as I moved, pulling my legs around to sit between his thighs and ride him. I reached out for Chaz, pulling him to my lips with a moan as Bane began to really move.

Chaz tangled his hands in my hair, keeping it away from my face. There was no way I could take all of him now without letting go of the power, so I stroked and squeezed what I couldn't suck, using the lube to my advantage. Bane's thrusts pushed me into Chaz, and I moved a hand down between my legs to my clit. Fingering myself, being slammed by Bane, and trying to fit as much of Chaz into my mouth as I could had me moaning around his cock and making him tighten his grip in my hair.

"Fuck, which cup is mine," I heard Bane growl, and I rolled my eyes up to Chaz and shrugged when he looked at me.

"I don't think it matters," he groaned when my tongue flicked along the bottom edge of his head.

They both pulled away from me and reached for their cups, making noises when they saw they couldn't seem to miss them. I stepped away and crawled farther onto the bed, stretching out onto my stomach and watching them cover the cups again and move back toward me. "Are we supposed to fill those? Those are some big damn cups."

"I don't know, but it's not over," I wiggled and they both tried getting behind me at the same time. There was a pounding on the door and I swore, but Bane got up to get it while Chaz sank into me. When I looked back, there was a naked out-of-breath man standing at the door. He wasn't one of mine, so I ignored him and pushed back onto Chaz.

Bane shut the door and came back to the bed. "They said it will end when we make her come. That's what happened with them."

"Mmm, I like the sound of that. I haven't had my turn yet," I reached for Bane, pulling at his hips until he was in front of me and I could wrap my lips around him. He tasted like me with a hint of Chaz, and it made me moan around him and tighten around Chaz. I could feel Chaz's balls hitting me, his hips slapping my ass and pushing me onto Bane. I was getting really frustrated that they couldn't get me off.

Bane started leaning to the side and I heard a light thump above me. "Don't go in the cup again. Let her taste you."

Bane grabbed my hair, wrapping it around his fists, pulling more than he had before as if straining to stay with me and not grab the cup. Then he tensed and I swallowed as much of his cock as I could, letting my saliva drip down the rest of his shaft to his balls, moving my tongue along him as much as I could when he finally exploded against the back of my mouth. The taste was exquisite, like salty candy and I couldn't swallow it all. He spilled out over my lips and hands, dripping off my chin before he slowly slipped away from me, ropes of semen and saliva connecting us for a few shaking seconds.

Chaz didn't let me collapse to the bed, though. His hands replaced Bane's in my hair, and he wasn't as gentle as Bane was when Bane was at his roughest. He pulled me up against his chest, his other hand finding my clit and finally hitting that rhythm that made my knees weak and my pussy gush. He twisted me around to kiss me even with the mess on my face, and bounced his finger over my clit until I came screaming. His load wasn't any less than Bane's, and spilled out of me and down my thighs. We all collapsed into a pile, Chaz still inside me, gasping for breath.

"Please," I croaked. "Let's not do anything with silver cups ever again. I don't think I can walk right now."

Bane grunted and moved until I wasn't squishing him. Chaz finally slid from me and curled up with his head on my back, tracing small designs along my ass.

"It's way past lunch," Bane said, his voice as rough as mine. "When is sunset?"

"Shit, I still have to draw the runes," I crawled out from between them and to the end of the bed and tried out my legs. Finding I could stand, I looked around and found the cups on the side of the bed beneath their silk shrouds. They were a lot heavier than I remembered them being.

I walked to the door and opened it a little bit, peeking out and finding only Hannah. She was as naked and rough looking as I felt, and had her three cups covered in silk on the table in front of her. "I'm never issuing a challenge like that again. I don't even know which one of us came last."

"It took forever. I thought I was never going to come," I set my cups on the table away from hers. "It was kind of cool how the cups seemed to catch everything, though."

"I almost want to play with them, but I also don't like not getting mine enough to find out if Kai could land a shot from across the room. We don't have much time, I don't think. Only about five hours until midnight," she looked at the clock in the kitchen.

"I've never done this rune," I said, walking over to the cabinet where I had stashed the journal and pulling it down. "When Bane taught me the runes, the only one he ever painted on me was a protection rune. It was supposed to help to lock down my mind, but it made me horny as fuck. I remember just wanting him to take me, but I think I blamed it on the fact he was fingerpainting. This is a modified version of that rune, and instinct tells me it's meant for us only. So we can be sirens and come back from it when we're done with our task."

"Killing the council is no easy task, but the thought of willingly going siren is a little terrifying," she said. "It was a story my mom and some of the nymphs we knew would tell to get me to behave. 'Don't do that or you'll turn into a siren and we'll have to kill you.' It was horrible, but it worked."

One of the doors opened and I looked up to see Bane come out of the bedroom in a pair of sweats with no shirt. He looked over my shoulder and swore, which brought more of the men out. Once all of them had gotten a good look at the rune, or spell was what another man - Toph, I think - called it, and they all let us know they didn't like it, we shooed them off to the living area to leave us alone.

"So," she motioned to the cups. "How are we supposed to mix this?"

I thought about it, reading more of the notes around the rune and then looking back at the cups. "I don't think we do. I think we need to layer it. Taking strength and energy from each of our own mates, working it into the rune as we paint it on. I don't think we need the water, but the silk needs to stay put until we are working with a specific cup."

"Did you keep track of who used which cup?"

"Did you?"

"No," she sighed. "It was fucking fantastic, and then it was fucking frustrating. Watching them climax over and over, not being able to use the energy, not being able to reach my own climax."

"That sounds about right," I nodded. "Mine finally ignored the cups and came inside me. That broke whatever spell was wrapped around us and let me get mine. It was one of yours that gave them the idea."

She glanced at her guys, they looked unapologetic. "That was where March went..." her voice trailed off and she turned back to the table. "Okay, who goes first."

"You can paint me first," I said. "It's only right that I be the guinea pig for the spell my mom came up with."

"Fair point," she walked and grabbed the pouch of brushes, but didn't touch the cups yet.

I hovered my hands over the cups, feeling a slight pull from the one on the left, I took the silk off it. "Ah, it's glowing."

She looked into the cup, "Cool. Hope that doesn't happen when we go to the council or they'll know what's up." She turned to me and then motioned for me to move to a clear space. "Hold your arms out so I can make sure I don't miss a spot."

As soon as she grabbed the cup, something shifted. I could tell she felt it because she tilted her head, and I said, "Just go with it."

She dropped the brushes back to the table and took the silk I had pulled from the cup, wrapping it around her index finger of her dominant hand. She then dipped her finger into the cup and began to paint the semen onto my body. It tingled and stung a bit on my breast and I winced, but shook my head when Bane moved to come to me. It was as if something were actually biting my nipple as she drew the snake on my right breast, but the sensation changed to one of deep need as she started drawing half the knot, right above my pubic mound. She had to kneel in front of me in order to finish the tail around my thigh. Somehow, with only the one dip of her finger into the cup, it was dry when she stood back up and grabbed the next one.

Again she wrapped the silk around her finger, swirling it through the glowing liquid in the cup. The sensation of a sharp mouth on my breasts intensified until I was moaning, my entire body beginning to shake with need as the power built. When she reached my abdomen and started the second half of the knot, I opened my eyes and saw all the men. They had all pulled their pants down around their thighs and had their hands wrapped around themselves. Bane and Chaz were working their shafts, cupping their balls as they watched me get painted. When she finished, swirling the end of the tail over my thigh to make it connect back and tie around itself, they both came. Their eyes were glowing, same as my skin now covered in their issue.

Hannah took up the same pose I had, and she watched the men while I painted them over her. Her rune was different, not in shape, but in the method used to paint it on. The first cup went to the heads of the snakes. I painted the fangs starting on her left, draping the neck of the snake around and under her breast before moving to her right. The second cup made the entire knot, and I heard her gasp as something happened behind me. I could smell her arousal, so close was I to her core. The third cup finished the snakes, wrapping and tying the tails around her thighs as all three of her men cried out their ecstasy behind me.

She was glowing, but I couldn't see the lines of the rune on her. There wasn't even a streak of wetness where the silk had touched her skin. My own skin seemed utterly clean when I looked, but when I turned to ask Bane or Chaz if they could tell what I had painted on me, I gave up. I doubted they could see anything but the magic in their glowing gazes.

I felt the wards fall.

12