Discovering a Futa

Story Info
Kiana's first experience with a Futanari.
3.3k words
4.43
16.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday after work and Kiana sat in the back of the bus, checking the news on her cell phone and feeling utterly bored. This was the part of the day she hated the most. The ride home after work. Kiana loved her job, but the hour long commute after work was a pain. She did not have a problem in the morning as her neighbor worked nearby and they carpooled. However it was simply not convenient in their schedule in the evening. Kiana normally did not mind but on Fridays she was eager to get home and start her weekend.

Kiana was twenty four and had been working as legal assistant for little over a year now. She loved it. The law firm she worked for was involved mostly with people who had been wronged and the feeling of being able to help people who had gotten a raw deal in life was something which greatly appealed to her. She was of average height with deep black hair down to her mid back, done up in a long french braid today. She had pretty almond coloured eyes and kept her body in relatively good shape. Her breasts were nice and perky, if not massive but were a nice handful for most people.

Kiana noticed the woman almost as soon as she got on the bus. She was tall with beautiful, long, well toned legs and a shapely ass which her tight red skirt did very little to conceal. She had on a black crop top which hugged her sizable chest tightly, much bigger than Kiana's own and long silky smooth blonde hair. The woman walked to the back of the bus and had a seat across the aisle from Kiana. She looked over and noticed the young woman looking at her and gave her a warm smile, then opened her bag and pulled out a novel, opening it and starting to read it.

After a few moments, Kiana realized she was staring, blushed deeply and turned her attention back to her phone. Her eyes kept drifting up and looking at the tall woman's legs as she crossed them, her foot dangling a few inches off the ground as she slowly turned the pages of her novel. She had on the sexiest pair of shiny black heels. Kiana tried to keep her focus on her phone but this woman had something which kept drawing the young brunette's gaze back to her time and time again.

The bus ride went by, people getting on and off at the various stops. The young legal assistant kept stealing glances. At one point she looked over at the woman and found her looking back, with an amused smile on her lips, Kiana blushed very deeply, and stammered out an apology, to which the woman responded with an amused chuckle.

In a deep raspy voice the woman said "I am Delcia, nice to meet you." Kiana smiled back softly and nodded in answer , giving her own name to the beautiful woman. Kiana had come out as gay two years earlier and felt instantly attracted to this tall shapely blonde.

They started talking and the chemistry seemed to pass between them. Kiana found herself constantly laughing and smiling at the others witty remarks. Delcia was interesting as well, being a bit older than her at thirty five and well travelled. She had made several trips to Europe and Asia and Kiana just found the conversation flying by.

To her surprise, when the bus pulled into the stop a few blocks from her house, Delcia rose to get up as well. Both women shared a laugh at the unlikely coincidence and they decided to walk part of the way home together. They continued to talk and Kiana found herself more and more drawn to the woman. It only took a few minutes to reach the taller woman's apartment and Kiana found herself wishing they had a bit more time to chat.

As if reading her mind Delcia smiled and asked in her deep voice "Would you like to come up for a cup of coffee dear, and maybe chat a bit more?" Kiana nodded in agreement and followed as the lovely blonde led her to the entrance to the building, opening the door and ushering her in with a hand on the small of her back, a touch which sent a jolt through Kiana's body.

"Ladies first." Delcia said with a soft chuckle and Kiana smiled back at her, stepping through the door and into the building. Delcia led her past the elevator to the stairs, explaining the former had not been working since she moved into the building three years ago and she did not think it would anytime soon. Kiana made a lame joke about lazy landlords and felt a bit silly , despite the smile it drew from her companion.

They walked up three flights of stairs and the younger girl was breathing a bit hard by the time they reached the fourth story and the older woman turned back to her with a smile. She moved closer and put her hand on Kiana's back , gently caressing her as she asked if she would be all right. In response the dark haired girl nodded as she tried to regain her breath, shivering a bit as she felt Delcia's hand over her back. "I think you really do need to come in for a drink now." she said in her deep, raspy voice as she proceeded to unlock the door to her apartment.

She has a beautiful place, Kiana had to admit. The apartment was quite modern and meticulously clean. The taller blonde kicked off both heels with an eager sigh "It feels so nice to be of those after a long day." Kiana could not help but be disappointed a little as she was very much into heels and those were the first things she had noticed about Delcia back in the bus.

Trying to put the heels from her mind she followed Delcia into the kitchen. The sexy older woman offered her wine or coffee and she chose the former. It was the weekend after all. She watched as Delcia poured them each a glass as she sat at the table waiting. Delcia walked over and set one glass on the table in front of her and sat back in the chair opposite and laid her own glass on the table. She sat opposite Kiana and crossed her long sexy legs.

Kiana swallowed and took a sip of her wine. For some reason this woman made her feel so nervous. Kiana could not deny that she had strong desires for her. Something about the way she acted and her calm confident demeanor just tugged at Kiana.They sat discussing as they sipped at their wine. Delcia worked with wealthy clients offering private consultations for them at their homes. In turn the young legal aide told the older woman about her own work. Kiana's passion was apparent in her voice as she spoke and her new friend smiled often as she listened to her.

They spoke for a long time and at one point the glasses were filled again, first once and then a second time. Conversation just seemed to flow between the two women and pretty soon it was very apparent that something else was as well. Kiana found herself very attracted to Delcia and she thought that the older woman felt the same way by the looks she gave Kiana. The wine was also loosening the younger girl's inhibitions and she slid over into the chair closer to Delcia, their legs almost touching as they talked.

Their legs did brush a few times, not entirely by accident as both women felt the tension between them and grew a little bolder with the wine, or so Kiana thought. In truth Delcia had desired the young woman from the moment she saw her, and had purposely sat next to her in the bus. She smiled to herself as she wondered how the young girl would react to the surprise she had in store for her. Kiana was not the first woman she had brought home this way. The bus and the area downtown where she worked was her hunting ground, and she enjoyed nothing more than bringing unsuspecting prey back to her lair. She could not wait to see the girl's reaction when she broke her little, or not so little, surprise to her. Some girls were even more aroused, some were scared , some were simply shocked but in the end they all ended up loving it. She knew deep down that Kiana would as well.

It was almost time in fact, Delcia put her hand on the girls thigh and caressed it gently. She was rewarded with a sharp intake of breath on the part of the lovely girl, who blushed nervously and licked her lips softly at the touch. Delcia stood and stepped around her, letting her hand rest on the girls shoulder as she did so, moving slowly and deliberately. She could feel the tension in the hair as the younger woman shivered a little with her touch. She decided to make her move as she leaned in and kissed the girl's ear. There was no reaction for a moment as if Kiana was struggling to decide if she should protest or just give into her obvious desire. The latter won out and she let out a soft moan, a deep throaty sound which escaped between her. slightly opened lips.

Delcia slid a hand into Kiana's hair and gently pulled her upwards, making the girl stand up for her. She moved into her possessively, pressing her hand against the younger woman's chest and pushing her back towards the adjoining living room. She kissed the girl as they moved , her feet and hands guiding the girl through the room that she knew so well until she was standing next to the couch. With a gentle push she made Kiana sit down in front of her and smiled down at the pretty young girl.

The younger woman looked up into her eyes and Delcia glanced down at her. Delcia slid her hands into the waistband of her skirt and held her hands there, as their eyes playfully locked. She lingered for a moment as savored the wait she was putting the girl through.

Delcia whispered softly to the girl "I have a very special treat for you." as she said the words, she gently tugged her skirt and panties down. There was a moment of stunned silence and then a loud gasp of disbelief as Kiana registered the sight before her. Delcia had revealed her thick 9 inch cock, which sprang up as it was released from the tight tuck she had put it in. I sprang up and gently smacked the incredulous girl in the face.

Kiana was in shock , not only had she not expected Delcia to have a cock but this one was huge compared to any she had ever seen in her limited experience. She was like a deer caught in the headlights. She stammered and blushed, not knowing how to react.

The older futanari has seen this before and reached down to take Kiana's hand in hers, She brought the girl's hand up and placed it on her thick cock "Don't be shy Kiana. You can touch it and discover it. I'll bet you never saw a hard cock on a beautiful woman, nor did you ever expect to." The older woman could tell by the look in the brown haired legal assistant's eyes that she was entranced as she began to gently stroke it. Kiana did not even seem to be registering that she was gently caressing Delcia's cock.

She was staring though, wide eyed, watching as the cock twitched and swelled in her timid hand. Truth be told, Delcia loved the gentle hesitant caresses of a girl when she saw the thick girl cock between her legs. Strangely even girls who identified as lesbians seemed unable to look away or to stop themselves from touching it.

Delcia smiled sweetly and put her hand over Kiana's breaking the girls entrancement. The younger woman looked up and smiled timidly as the taller blonde reached down to stroke her hair. Kiana's breathing was deep and ragged as she gently licked her lips. Delcia could tell what was going through the girl's mind as she struggled with her desires. With a gentle caress to her cheek she urged her on.

Kiana leaned in and tentatively stuck her tongue out, lapping gently at the swollen member. It felt so different from what she had imagined, firm yet soft, gently moving back as her tongue slid over it. She felt Delcia's hand in her hair and heard the lovely shemale moan loudly. The sounds of Delcia's arousal encouraged her and she grabbed it more firmly in her hand. She lifted it, making it point up and leaned in to kiss the base before licking slowly from the base to the tip of the beautiful cock.

Kiana could feel her own arousal at the hot situation. She had not expected it to be like this and she found she loved the feeling of it hardening under her caresses. It was beautiful to see it respond to her loving touch and she found she wanted more. Opening her mouth, she let the tip slide between her lips , kissing it softly as it slid in. It felt strange but also quite enjoyable.

She started to slide her mouth back and forth on the thick hard cock, finding the experience of sucking this hard cock quite enjoyable. It was nothing at all like what she had expected. She was getting more and more into it, starting to move her head back and forth as she was now eagerly sucking on the thick hard cock in her mouth. Her mouth was a flurry of movement as her lips slid lovingly over the shaft. She took it halfway into her small mouth and gagged a little.

Delcia's hand found the back of her head and pulled her forth. The young brunette cocksucker choked and gagged even more , feeling her own drool running down her cheeks, warm and thick.as it slid over her skin.

Kiana knew she would look like a mess later on but she did not care. The thick cock in her mouth was so so amazing. She made love to it with her mouth, wanting nothing more than to pleasure her lover, her eyes looking up and shivering as she saw the lust burning in the sexy older shemale's eyes.

Delcia responded by starting to thrust forth with her hips, as Kiana reached out and grabbed her thighs now. She was no longer sucking cock as much as having her mouth fucked by the thick hard cock, She went from a willing participant to hanging on as she choked and struggled with its girth in her mouth. She could feel the heavy balls swinging closer and closer to her chin as she teared up. Her jaw was getting sore and each thrust to the back of her throat made them water a bit more.

She was finally allowed to gasp as the cock was suddenly pulled from her mouth. She did not struggle as Delcia spun her around and made her bend over into the soft couch. It seemed impossibly fast and then the thick cock was at the entrance to her pussy. She did not even have time to question it as she felt the thick pole push into her, burying itself deeply inside her. She could hardly believe her pussy had swallowed the massive cock so easily. Kiana was aroused beyond belief.

It was nothing like a strap on fucking, she could feel the cock twitching and moving inside her. The heat was intense between them and she started to push back hard against it. The heat of her lust controlled her now. She wanted to feel it ever deeper inside her. Delcia did not disappoint as she thrust hard into her, grabbing the eager slut's eager hips and slamming into her with passion. A few thrusts and she could feel her balls smacking against Kiana's cunt.

A few more thrusts and Kiana could take no more. She screamed in passion and felt her pussy clench the cock tightly as she started to orgasm. It was intense as she came for the first time of her life on an actual cock. As she came hard on it she knew she was hooked and it would not be the last time. She looked back at Delcia and grabbed the couch firmly.

Delcia herself was far from finished, she came as the little slut did of course, filling the girl's cunt with her thick ropes of hot cum.There was just so much but she stayed hard and kept fucking. The young cumdump was shocked as she felt the cum streaming down her thighs but the fucking just kept coming as Delcia growled in passion and did not relent.

Thrust after thrust plowed into her and she could feel the hot cum running down her thighs as the cock pushed it out of her pussy. Kiana was screaming her lust as the thick hard member just kept slamming into her, unrelenting and primal. Kiana hung onto the couch as she struggled to deal with the fucking which just was never ending and starting to get a bit brutal,

Delcia was through being nice and wanted to sate her deep deep lust, driving into the incredibly tight cunt of the girl. She felt herself close once more as her hips thrusted, unrelenting, into the girl. She let out a loud gasp as the eager little slut's pussy clenched her cock tightly and pushed her once more over the edge.

Her second orgasm did not have the force of the second but it still poured from Kiana's already well fucked cunt. She collapsed over the smaller girl, pinning her beneath her on the couch as her cock continued to twitch and empty into her, spurting and spurting hot cum into her, before finally starting to slide out.

They lay aside one another for a long time, half on the couch and the other on the half on the floor. After a few minutes Delcia lifted her arm and put it over the young legal aide, pulling her close and kissing her deeply. As much as she loved breaking in a new bitch, she always had time for a bit of love and passion. They cuddled close and were soon asleep in each other's arms.

It was well after midnight when they awoke. Delcia lifted the smaller girl and carried her in her arms to the bedroom, laying her in on the soft mattress and taking her there once more. Kiana was more than eager to please her and they made love with passion, kissing deeply as Delcia fucked the eager slut once more.

By the time she woke up the next day, Kiana was converted and knew she would never again be able to go without good fucking from her new lover, and Delcia was more than happy with her new convert. She would be looking forward to seeing Kiana again. Then again, the lovely brunette pet was still in her bed. She rolled over and swept her into her arms with a smile "ready for round three, love?"

Kiana smiled back, a confident teasing smile "Oh? Is it only round three? I was sure we were on four or five by now." She rolled over and kissed Delcia once more, thinking the weekend was only getting started. Who knew how much fun they would have before it was done?