All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 105'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A good conclusion

Nice way to wrap things up (Pardon the pun), hope you continue writing and produce some new Succubus mini stories; all have been great so far.

AJ_WatsonAJ_Watsonalmost 16 years ago
Good conclusion

A good finish to a good series. You did extremely well to keep it intereesting and varied right up to the end and didn't make the mistake a lot of authors on this site make by stretching a story beyond the point where it is still enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Aww, a shame to see it end.

Given the original ending, it was a silly to hope they might let him live in the end but I did anyway; Verdé was sweet on him (very well done btw) and I thought she might practice catch and release and get him again when he'd regenerated a little of that energy she loves so much.

Of course I can always hope that maybe she's captured his soul for a little... post graduate work down in hell.

Either way this has been a fantastic series; thank you for creating it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sorry to see it end

I'm sorry to see it end so suddenly but it was a great series. Probably among my favorite succubi stories. Fleetingly I had hoped Verde would've pulled something out of the ordinary given the occasional odd looks she was passing onto Phil. Still, it was an excellent series. Please continue to write more. - ann

wolfthepainterwolfthepainteralmost 16 years ago
What a way to end it

Poor kid, we should all be so lucky. Very nice ending to a hot story. Unlike your other stories you gave a personality to the succubi as oppossed to the poor bastard they are sending off to the great.

I would like to see more stories with these gals. The one thing I would like to see more of is a bit of a cohesive rules to your universe. Some succubi drain via multiple orgasm and others do it via the first ejaculation. These are just minor points.

I love your work and hope to see more.

lwolf80lwolf80almost 16 years ago
great story ending

interesting ending I agree with most think there was a fleeting expectation that he might mak it through. I hope to see these girls return in one of the later in new story chains.

mjm202036mjm202036almost 16 years ago
Another Great Job...

You've done a wonderful job with this series, manyeyedhydra. Can't wait to see what you will do in your next new story. Keep up the excellent work.

earnestloverearnestloveralmost 16 years ago
Absolutely awesome !

It was truly glorious the way you let Phil go. Very very well written ! congratulations !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great finish!

I really enjoyed this story, thank you for entertaining us here with your wonderful storytelling. I was really hoping that Phil would make it but oh well.

jonmartin22jonmartin22almost 16 years ago
brill!

Really nice ending, although i hope it doesn't mean an end to the succubus stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good stuff

One of best chapters in my opinion, great work.

JoseAFIJoseAFIabout 11 years ago
Fuck yeah!

That's how I wanna go! ;-)

I demand a Verdé spinoff series! :-)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
seriously?

are people that stupid? granted it was a good read but succubi do NOT kill the prey... people need to learn to do the homework, succubi feed off sperm and thus tend to KEEP the victims under a spell so as they can feed off them, would you kill your prey? seriously... you dont go to a burger king, order a number 9 then blow it up dumbass, im greek... I live and work in a myth shop... all I do it sell fake ass books to teens who think they can actually summon shit with candles and salt, Succubi KEEP their victims, they dont kill them... honestly, some people are just stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
HA!

The previous comment is hilarious. 4/5 for humor. The author gets to make his/her succubi do whatever he/she wants.

Also, I was enjoying these stories back-to-back, right up until he got a tail up his ass and his prostate pleased. I lost it there. Shot across the room. Well done.

Calli06Calli06almost 8 years ago
The Question Is...

When a man's soul is captivated thus by a succubus, what is its fate? Does it reside in service for eternity within the spirit of the demon, providing nourishment, providing companionship? Or like a candle flickering against the overwhelming darkness that is eternity beyond this life, does it gradually grow smaller and more faint, until at last it fades out into nothingness?

Such unrelenting hunger lies within the beautiful beast, her wiles sharpened to a precision like that of a surgeon's blade, to gather unto herself the sweetest parts of another. So sad to view such terrible aloneness...

Calli06

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kevvy's version

Ok, mini-fanfic time.

Just as Phil was surrendering his life, his soul, and his last fluids to cum for his new succubus Mistresses, a strange incantation came through the door. The school elders had a pretty good idea what was happening after they found their magic tome missing from the arcane section of the library, and they managed to distract Verdé and Rosa with poor Phil's fluids long enough to dismember the succubi's shield.

As the door flung open, two gossamer nets flew in and settled on the two sexy demonesses. More arcane incantations solidified the nets and held the two naked beauties helpless in their struggles.

What difference would ten years of imprisonment make to two immortals' lives? With spells never meant for human eyes, the castle's senior wizards created two sets of collars and leashes, manacles and short chains, fetters and hobble chains; as well as sirik chains to lock them on their voluptuous naked prisoners.

These men were quite familiar with demonic pulchritude, as well as magic ways to render the succubi helpless. They had lifetimes of practice with human females, making them slaves and sucking their free will away. The succubi would be subjected to punishment beyond even their kinky perversions, sucking their demon power from them and forcing them to provide years of erotic pleasure for the students.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Bad end, preferred the minifanfic. Want protagonists who actually have some agency.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous