All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning Pt. 04'

by AlexMarkov

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
blake1blake1over 4 years ago

ahaha fuck this is still so cute and funny and good!

pwzyskpwzyskover 4 years ago

Handholding; it is truly the most depraved of acts.

LdovigaLdovigaover 4 years ago
Time to mess with the parents?

How about some luvy duvy talk or - perish the thought - he dresses up like one of her fantasy animé characters while at her parents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Ah, yes. Handholding. Cardinal sin.

Next he takes Nymira for a walk under the moon and her parents both die from a stroke.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

"... a three-headed Jack Russell Terrier snapped at his ankles. It glared up at him with all six yellow eyes, its mane of snakes writhing like an angry octopus. It barked sharply with its middle head, the other two snarling."

Pretty sure that's the self-image of every Jack Russell ever spawned.

Such a great chapter, so filled with funny-cute stuff - the weaboo bedroom decor, the hidden Teddy bear, the risque hand-holding, lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexMarkov@AlexMarkov
Freelance Erotic Author, world builder and professional eccentric hermit. Enjoys fairy tales, over-analysing things and corrupting the innocent. You can also find me on: Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlexMarkovxxx Hentai Foundry: https://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/AlexMarkov/...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES