Succubus Summoning Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not a problem..." Thomas winced, "You said you work here in the Fourth Circle, right? The sin of greed?"

Jhorath pointed a finger gun at Thomas, complete with wink and tongue click. "Sharp kid. I work for the corporate sector. Big ideas man, you know? Hey, you play video games a lot?"

"Sometimes."

"Great! Microtransactions in Triple A games? I made that happen. You would not believe the bonus I got; Mammon himself gave me the employee of the decade award."

Thomas had never wanted to punch someone in the face more in his life.

"Dinner's ready, kids. I made your favourite, dear." Daemeli called over from the table.

"Perfect. Believe me, you are in for a treat, champ. My wife is the best cook in the Fourth Circle, and I do not say that lightly." He ushered Thomas over to his seat by the black glass table, where an enormous hunk of charred meat lay on a twisted metal platter.

The three of them sat in place while Daemeli carved out rough chunks of meat with a hooked knife. She hummed quietly, tail and hips swishing as she worked, and occasionally made a point of 'bumping' into Thomas. He kept his eyes firmly on his plate. Something surprisingly hard to do: not because of the pair of enormous, perfect breasts on display just beside his shoulder, but because of the torture scene carved into the blackened pewter of his dish.

They sat in silence for a bit, until Daemli yanked herself off a considerable chunk. After that, the demonic parents dove right in with ravenous delight. Their cutlery flew wildly as they cut through thick lines of sinew and muscle, gorging themselves on burnt flesh.

"Sorry..." Nymira whispered, before joining them.

Thomas pushed back his surprise in favour of going wild himself. Thank fuck there weren't any weird rules about etiquette. The moment the meat touched his tongue, Thomas knew why they ate so quickly: it was the tastiest thing he'd eaten in his life. Perfectly spiced, perfectly cooked despite the black charcoal on its surface. A hint of heat, of smoke, of sweet... he had to force himself from gulping it down like a beast.

They ate in relative silence for a few moments before Jhorath paused to dab the corner of his mouth with a napkin. "How's the food? Not too spicy?"

"Not at all, it's great! What sort of meat is this?" Thomas took another bite.

"Child rapist."

Thomas gagged.

Jhorath smirked. "I'm just messing with you, sport; we don't eat the clientele. Not their bodies, at least. Nah, its fell beast."

"Oh." That wasn't much better. "What about the spice?"

"Just regular old cayenne. One good thing about a daughter who loves humans? You get to try all their food. You boys sure know how to make the most of things up there."

Thomas chewed slowly. It didn't taste like cayenne: it was too hot. Not quite a chilli either. Whatever it was, it left a warm tingle that started on his tongue and followed each mouthful down into his core, where it smouldered like an ember.

"So, what do you do for a living?" Jhorath took a sip of what Thomas really hoped was wine.

"Um, I... I'm a demonologist."

"Rare. You get much work doing that?"

"It varies. Mostly I just end up doing, uh..." He stopped himself.

"Exorcisms?"

"Yeah."

Jhorath waved his fork. "Hey, doesn't bother me, sport. It's honest work. Someone's gotta clean up the mess we make, right?"

"A lot of mess," Thomas sighed with relief. "Sometimes I have to call in favours from the lower circles. Information, a couple errands to run... that sort of thing."

"Isn't that imp work?" Daemeli asked.

He tugged at his collar, a bead of sweat running down his neck. "Sometimes. It depends on what you're trying to get done."

"Can't be much of a call for someone like you these days. You got a side hustle?" Jhorath asked.

"You'd be surprised how much you can do over the internet." Thomas tried to make it sound like a joke.

"Oh, believe me. Sinners are easy pickings thanks to that thing. Guess I never thought it'd go the other way." Jhorath took an unusually large bite. "I might have to watch out for you. Wouldn't want to fight my daughter's fiancé to the death, right?"

"Dad..." Nymira groaned.

"I'm just kidding, sweetie. We're not supposed to get involved in family affairs. Too many turf wars in the old days."

"Which old days?" Thomas asked.

Jhorath whistled. "Real old days. Before my time, and believe me, that is saying something."

"So... how long have you two been...?"

"Together? Oh, a millennium in a few decades." Daemeli put a hand over her heart. "He was so sweet. On one of our centennials, he caused the fall of Mali, just so he could impress me."

"I would've toppled the Romans if we'd met a little sooner." Jhorath slid a hand around his wife's waist.

"Wow. Wait, Nymira, how old are you?" Thomas turned to her.

"I, um..." She pushed her food around on her plate. "Almost a couple of centuries."

"Succubus training can take an awfully long time," Daemeli said, "And it's so easy to get overwhelmed. I was lucky enough that Lilith was still teaching, but poor Nymira had to make do with second rate teachers. And there's so much law you have to memorise... I was so happy she passed, even if it was a little late."

"We knew she'd make it, though. Got her mother's fire in her, even if it needs a little stoking now and then." Jhorath beamed. "Besides, she had her heart set on the human world and wasn't going to stop until she got there."

"Dad, stop..." Nymira shrank back in her chair.

"You should have seen her room during the 70s. Punk rock everything! Threw out her whole wardrobe three times!" Daemeli laughed.

"You okay, champ? You look a little shaken there." Jhorath pointed his fork.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." Thomas swallowed. His clothes felt like latex stuck to his skin. Sweat drenched his forehead. "I guess I'm just... I wasn't expecting to date an older woman."

Jhorath cracked a smile. "Take it from an old-timer like me; there's no better kind of woman."

"Dad!" Nymira pouted.

"Sorry, my little unicorn. Just guy talk."

"Unicorn?" Thomas asked.

"Weird pet name for a demon, right? I know, I know, it's sappy. Most dads will call them their hellspawn, or their little brimstone furnace. But Nymira has never been your typical demon girl anyway, so why give her a typical nickname, right? Besides, after the whole Princess Sparkles thing, it just fit."

"You still have her?" Nymira sat up.

"Of course, sweetie!" Daemeli said, "We could never get rid of her, not after all the trouble your father went through to drag a unicorn down here."

"You brought a unicorn into hell?" Thomas exclaimed.

"Let me tell you now, finding a pure virgin to look after her? Not easy. Had to pull a lot of strings for that one. At first, it was all for my little girl but after a few decades... she's grown on me. Still take her for walks out on the field of bones sometimes." Jhorath's smile seemed genuinely fond.

Thomas sat back and exhaled. Partially out of a mix of shock and respect—a freaking unicorn! -but also in a vain attempt to deal with the growing heat. Hell was hot, it kind of came with the territory, but things had been pleasantly warm until now. He flashed a glance over to Nymira and almost dropped his fork. Her shirt was unbuttoned, falling off her shoulders, while her small, perky breasts stood on full display. Sweat dripped down her neck and over her chest as her hands fiddled with the hem of her skirt.

He looked back at his hosts. Neither of them batted an eye at their daughter.

Ah, shit. When in Rome...

Thomas' hands darted up to his shirt, almost yanking the buttons apart. He breathed a sigh of relief as the sweat-soaked fabric slipped off his chest and draped over the back of his chair. Daemeli's mouth flicked into a smirk, but he ignored it. She'd been doing worse all day.

"You got any big plans in life, Thomas?" Jhorath asked.

To fuck your daughter senseless every night, Thomas thought. Where had that come from? He fumbled with the buttons of his jeans. "Um, I guess living comfortably for now."

"No ambitions at all?"

"I just... try to take things one step at a time." He said, yanking down both his jeans and his boxers in one motion. His rock hard cock smacked up against his stomach, aching like he hadn't jerked off in five years. Even naked, the air turned oppressively hot, like he was stuck in a sauna. A sauna heated entirely by his rampaging libido.

Nymira didn't seem to be faring better. Like him, she'd stripped herself down, until all that was left were her striped stockings. The tops dug into her slightly pudgy thighs, the sight of which almost made Thomas throw her onto the table and fuck her then and there.

His head swam as blood pounded in his ears. He glanced at Daemeli for a half second, and his mind filled itself with the image of her full, black lips gliding along his cock. Fuck, she'd probably do it if he asked. Her tongue flicked out to wipe away a speck of marinade and his cock throbbed in need. Thomas tried to pull his mind back to the dinner table, but he just couldn't hold his focus. His skin burned, crying out to be touched. His breathing turned ragged and short.

"I have to go," Nymira said, standing up suddenly. Her hard cock bobbed in front of her as she stepped from the table and almost ran through the double doors. Thomas watched her go, eyes focusing on her pert little arse as it swung with her hips. The memory of it bouncing along him barrelled to the front of his imagination. He could hear her moaning, almost feel her tight hole squeezing around his shaft...

"M-me too, I have to... I have to go do something." He bolted toward the door, his chair clattering behind him.

No sooner had he stepped through than Nymira was on him. Their lips crushed together as they held the other's naked body against themselves. His hands roamed over her subtle curves. His fingers squeezed into soft flesh and danced over smooth skin. He wanted her. Needed her. Absolutely had to fuck her right that very fucking second.

"I can't stop," He said between kisses.

"Then take me already!" She breathed.

Thomas scooped her up in his hands, her legs instantly wrapping about his hips. They crashed against walls and doors as they searched for the right one, blinded by lust. He kicked her bedroom door open, and they tumbled onto the bed. They clawed at one another, hot breath tickling burning skin.

"There's lube in the drawer!" She gasped as he bit into her shoulder.

He almost yanked the drawer clean out of the nightstand. Thomas fumbled for the bottle, tossing it beside his lover as they ground their hips together. The heat at her crotch brushed his own, and they whimpered in unison. Cold lubricant briefly graced his fingertips before he sunk them into her. He forced himself to take it slower. To make sure she could handle him. But fuck, if it wasn't hard.

"I'll be fine! Please, hurry!"

"I don't want to hurt you." He said.

"Thomas, I love you, but I need that cock in me right fucking now!" She growled.

He'd never heard her do that before, and it almost made him cum on the spot. He pulled his fingers out, wiping what was left of the lube on his cock before grabbing the back of her knees. She whimpered as he pressed her thighs against her torso—her favourite position -and he ground his cock against her arse. Her shaft twitched in response, the tip drooling pre onto her stomach.

"Please..." whimpered Nymira.

"Gladly." Thomas slammed himself inside her.

Her fingernail dug into his shoulders. She screamed in delight as he pounded her into the bedsheets. The frame creaked and groaned from the force of it, the headboard banging against the wall. Nymira's thigh quivered in his grip. Thomas kissed her forcefully, drowning out the moans and squeals with his tongue.

After the first thrust, it was like his body took over completely. He couldn't do anything but fuck her tight, warm hole. Like an animal in heat, he needed to mate. Needed to cum inside her. Needed to make her scream his name like the mewling bitch she was. And from the way her hips desperately tried to move despite her pinned position, his body knew she wanted it just as badly. Her cock flopped against her stomach, twitching every time his smacked against the sensitive spot inside her. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her tongue lolling out. For a brief moment, she looked just like one of the girls in the pictures above her bed.

Thomas growled and pushed her legs down further until her knees hit her shoulders. He felt like he would snap her in two, but her grip just grew tighter, and her screams louder. The pressure built at the base of his shaft. Heat and need bubbled up inside him. The slap of flesh meeting flesh echoed around his head, matching his heartbeat and Nymira's gasps.

He buried his head into her shoulder and cried out as his body gave up. One last thrust and all the pressure emptied out of him. Pulses of pleasure ripped up his cock and through his mind, wiping every thought out with a white haze. His grip on Nymira's thighs loosened and immediately her legs wrapped about his waist, pulling him closer. Deeper. He could feel spurts of warmth splatter between their naked stomachs. She mewled and moaned, writhing beneath him as the haze slowly dissipated.

"Holy shit," breathed Thomas.

"So good..." Nymira pulled his head against her, running a hand through his sweaty hair. "You've never fucked me like that before."

"I don't know what came over me."

"I don't care. I want it again."

Thomas laughed breathlessly. "Ask your parents what was in that meat and maybe we can find out."

They giggled together, gently nuzzling as they slowly disentangled themselves. Thomas lay atop Nymira, kissing her neck while she half-heartedly told him not to. His body felt like he'd run a marathon in five minutes, but his cock wanted to keep going. So did hers, by the feel of it. He rested his forehead against hers, letting himself relax and drape over her like a blanket.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She whispered back.

"Worked like a damn charm, I see."

Thomas and Nymira turned to the door, hearts stopping. Jhorath and Daemeli stood in the doorway, both with broad grins. Daemli bounced on the balls of her feet as she applauded, while her husband leant against the frame and slowly clapped.

"What's going on?" Thomas asked.

"The drug we slipped into your food worked!" Daemeli said.

"Now, don't take it the wrong way, sport. It was nothing serious, just a little... assistance. Something to get the blood pumping in all the right places," Jhorath added.

"You drugged my boyfriend?!" exclaimed Nymira.

"Sweetie, it was in your best interest." Daemeli ran a hand down her own body. "We succubi have powerful urges... healthy libidos and almost bottomless appetites. If you were marrying a pit fiend then we wouldn't have been worried, but with a human..."

"We just wanted to make sure Thomas here could keep you satisfied. And, I gotta say, the boy passed with flying colours. Kid's a natural!" said Jhorath.

Daemeli bit her lip. "I'll say. I might have to borrow him from time to time."

"Honey, you know that's not how most human marriages work."

"Aw, but maybe this one? Please?"

Thomas looked down at Nymira and couldn't help but laugh. Of course, of fucking course, they'd try to pull something. Demons or humans, it didn't matter: every parent just wanted to make sure their kid was happy. He rolled onto his back, exhausted past the point of caring whether his future in-laws saw him naked. Nymira pulled her face from out of her hands and gave him an embarrassed look.

"Parents, right?" He whispered and kissed her neck. She squirmed in place and bat him away. At least until his fingers slipped between hers. She clasped his hand with hers and mumbled back, giving him a soft smile.

Daemeli let out a hysterical noise. One hand clapped over her mouth while the other fanned her darkening face, her eyes wild with something between indignation and arousal. Nymira and Thomas shared a look as she rushed out of the room.

Jhorath pursed his lips. His voice dripped with barely contained disgust. "Look, champ, I know things work a little differently topside. But if you don't get your hand out of my daughter's right now, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

12