Succubus survival Ch. 05

Story Info
Yasha follows a trail back to the church where she appeared.
8.5k words
4.56
2.1k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yasha just stood there for a moment, taking in the situation. The man had been dead when she left, like stone dead, no pulse, no breathing, no nothing. There was no way he could have just gotten up and walked away. Unless, her heart was almost beating out of her chest, unless he had. This was a new world. She had no idea how the potions she had poured down his throat worked. She didn't really know how her powers worked. There was a chance that the man was alive out there somewhere. She smiled in relief at the thought, but then it slowly faded.

It would be nice if he had survived. It would take a lot of guilt off her shoulders, but with her luck Yasha doubted it. But what else could have happened? Had someone snuck in here while she was gone and taken the body? All of her things were still here. No, now that she took some time to look closer, one thing was missing. The book she had found in the church was gone. Everything else was there except the book. What thief would come in here and take the body and just some old tome?

She feared that an undead had somehow made it in here and, after starting to snack on the body, had gained a new recruit for the horde of zombies. That would be a final kick in the teeth. Not only had she drained the life out of him, but she had left him to be eaten by zombies. But there had been no undead close by as she had left, and no blood was on the floor. Some could have wondered close in her absence, but they should all be gathering at the fort, and it didn't explain why the book was gone. Yasha still couldn't feel any presence nearby, but there was something. If she concentrated hard enough, she could feel a trace of it. Remnants of what they had done lingered here, and Yasha's nether regions warmed again as she sensed it, but there was something else after that.

Anger, betrayal, fear, strong enough for her to feel and follow them even now. But should she? If the man was alive, she would be the last person he would want to see, should see. Who knew what she would do to him if she saw him again? Yasha had crafted him into her ideal fuck machine. She licked her lips as she imagined sucking and licking and kissing that masterpiece all over. Gosh, she could spend hours just sucking that cock and probably be able to cum from just that. She really had developed a fetish. Yasha grew weak in the knees just thinking about that perfect piece of meat and how it belonged in her perfect pussy. No, the man deserved a second chance and would not have it with her. But what about the book? It was the only thing she had found that could shed some light on her situation or at least explain what she was, even if she couldn't read it yet. But she could learn, couldn't she? Yasha figured that she had already learned to read one language, so how hard could it be to learn another?

Yasha hesitated momentarily before going after the faint but still detectable trail. She might not come across anything like that book again. She figured she would just have to snatch it quickly before taking off. It would be hard If her perfected man were there, but she would just have to tell herself that it was best for both of them if she left him alone.

Arriving at the church, Yasha found that all the undead were gone. That was something, but she still turned invisible as she entered through the hole in the ceiling where the bell tower had fallen over. She could feel a presence down below, but whether it was her man, she couldn't tell. The traces of anger, betrayal, and fear she had felt before didn't match what she could feel from this person. A mad glee radiated from below, along with the satisfaction of a plan coming together.

That didn't match her man at all. When had she begun referring to him as her man? Yasha didn't know, but this was where the trail had led her, so the book could still be down there. She carefully traversed the creaky stairs down into the decrepit cellar. She managed to keep the noise to a minimum but took solace in being invisible.

Her dark vision did the heavy lifting as she squinted through the gloom of the dark room and spotted a muscular man kneeling and scribbling something on the ground. He was muttering erratically and seemed so absorbed in what he was doing that he probably wouldn't have noticed if she had fallen down the stairs. More importantly, Yasha recognized the voice.

A huge weight was lifted off her shoulders as she found that her man was alive, and she was surprised to discover that she was happy. Not just relieved that she hadn't killed the guy but happy that he was alive. Not to mention horny, very, very horny, but she would have to keep a tight hold of her inner slut. She was just here for the book, she told herself. She would grab it, and then she would be gone. It was just like in her previous life, she reflected. Yasha could see the irony in the situation. She was just in for a quick fuck before she left, nothing had changed, but she still didn't want to hurt him any more than she already had.

Yasha focused on her man. She had to stop calling him that. She was just making it harder for herself. He was acting strangely, moving like he was struggling with himself, thoughts flitting from place to place. He finally stood from what he had been doing and stretched. He was a mountain of muscle. His back rippled with hills and valleys as he let out a satisfied groan. Yasha wiped the drool from her mouth as she caught herself staring. He hadn't bothered to put on clothes, and she could see that perfect cock dangling between his thighs. Had he fucked her with that monster? It reached about two-thirds of the way down to his knees and was thick too. That thing must have split her open. Yasha patted herself on the back for surviving.

She was getting distracted again. Her pussy was so wet and needy that it leaked down her thighs. She might be invisible, but she was afraid the man would be able to smell the arousal on her. Okay, think of something else, like the book he was reading. Yasha couldn't just grab it out of his hands. She would wait for him to put it down, but as soon as he did, it was as good as hers. She got closer so she could be ready to do just that, but then she saw what he had been working on and froze.

It was the circle, the summoning circle she had appeared in, and the man had completed it. She should have put two and two together, but she had been too horny to think straight. Why else would anyone be here in this church? It was not for Sunday mass. Yasha could tell you that much, but how could he have learned to do this just by reading that book in less than a night? Was he some sort of cultist? And Yasha had not only slept with him but delivered some kind of demonology book right into his hands, of all the rotten luck.

"Demons of the underworld. Heed my call and obey. Through the power of contract signed in blood, both lawfully and willingly, bring onto this realm Kalvin Stevenson. Make it so." Yasha's eyes widened as the man started chanting in a deep voice.

He was summoning someone. Where had her summoner gone? As far as she knew, the process had been automatic, with only the book for her to find outside her circle. Her eyes widened even more at that name. He wasn't summoning just anyone but Kalvin fucking Stevenson. Yasha desperately hoped for something to go wrong. For this whole attempted summoning of a demon to fizzle out into nothing, but that wasn't the case. A hole opened above the circle, and a red body fell through.

"The hell. You couldn't be a little gentle?" Kalvin complained as he sprawled out on the dusty floor. Yasha found her mouth hanging open. She couldn't believe what was happening. She had finally gotten a chance to start a new life. There were difficulties, sure, but she was making a real effort. Now the worst part of her previous life had followed her here.

"Spoiled brat, you should be glad of this new opportunity, and yet the first thing you do is complain. I could have let you drift to the underworld. Then you would know the meaning of gentle." Her man said. He was suddenly very calm and controlled. He had been very erratic before, mumbling as his mind churned. Now his thoughts were as still as a calm lake judging by what Yasha could feel of his emotions.

"Yes, yes. I'm very grateful." Kalvin said as he stood and dusted himself off. With horns, a tail, and red skin just like she had, he was beautiful. Yasha might hate his guts, but there was no other way to describe it. He looked young again, with all his best features pushed to the surface. Kalvin had always had a certain roguish charm to him, but he had led a rough life. Now he looked like a male supermodel.

His rags and the massive backpack he slung over one shoulder ruined the image. He must have had the same choices that she had. If he had picked the same options, he should be able to sense her. Maybe he was unused to his powers, or perhaps his options had been picked for him. He was clothed, so she didn't know if he had used the choices to gain points, but maybe there were less obvious ways to do that. Either way, she should take care not to draw attention to herself. Yasha wanted nothing to do with Kalvin.

"Shouldn't even have been me," he muttered.

"Well, if you hadn't interrupted me in the middle of the deed, maybe we wouldn't have had our brains blown out," Yasha's man interrupted him. Kalvin muttered some more, but then he finally seemed to notice who he was talking to. He did a double-take as he stared.

"Wow, you sure aren't compensating for something. Packing some heat, there ain't yah."

"Oh, this," Yasha's man said as he looked down at himself. "A bit crude for my tastes, but it'll have to do. I suppose he will come in useful. He was barely alive when I found him, the poor sod. I had to spend some time to get him going again," Yasha didn't hear the rest of what was said. She didn't understand at first. Had her man found himself? And he was working with Kalvin. That didn't make sense, but then she was in a fantasy world. It didn't have to make sense to be real. He was acting so strangely. It was almost like he was possessed. Yasha wanted to curse as what had been in front of her this whole time became obvious.

It made so much sense. Yasha hadn't known him well, but he had been acting strangely. That could be explained by having barely survived an encounter with a succubus, but being possessed explained it even better. Had whatever it was that was inside her man now been inside Kalvin back before she had died? For how long? Yasha pushed all that to the side for the moment. She wanted nothing to do with Kalvin fucking Stevenson, so none of this mattered. Yasha had forgotten all about the book. All that mattered to her now was getting that thing out of her man so that he could get back to fucking her senseless. Yasha stifled a gasp as something touched her down there. Her tail had gained a life of its own and was currently running its spade-tipped end over her pussy. She quickly grabbed it. Luckily the two men didn't seem to notice anything.

They kept talking, but Yasha didn't notice what they were saying. She couldn't. She was too busy fending off her tail which was suddenly hell-bent on getting her off. It was her damned tail, but it wouldn't obey her. It would slip right out of her hands as she tried to grab it and be right back to rub her already needy pussy. Yasha tried to keep her voice down as she struggled with her tail, but it was hard when it felt so damned good. Finally, her tail wrapped around her wrists when she felt she was at her limit. Effectively tying her hands behind her back as the spade-tipped end hovered over her wet cunt. It would come close to touching her, only to miss her by millimeters, almost teasing her.

"Don't you dare," Yasha hissed in a low voice, but of course, her tail didn't listen. It was like the signal it had been waiting for because It formed a cone with the tip and slowly plunged deep into her. She struggled not to cry out in pure bliss as her tail started to slowly fuck her. It might not compare to her perfect fuck machine standing right before her, but it still reached all those special places. It was like it knew how she liked it. It probably did. It was her tail, after all. It might as well have been she that was masturbating. It was doing such a good job. Yasha tried to free her arms, but her tail tied them tightly. It was all she could do to hold on to her invisibility and stay quiet as her tail started to fuck her harder and faster.

"How bad can she be? She's just a prostitute. I think I can handle her," Kalvin scoffed with a careless wave. Yasha suddenly started paying attention to their conversation again, although it was hard to concentrate as her tail expertly plumbed her depths. Were they talking about her?

"Listen, Kalvin. She'll be more trouble than you know. Prostitutes make the perfect succubi. Plus, she has a headstart and has already had opportunities to feed." Her man gestured down to himself as if to make a point.

"Her handiwork, I assume?" Kalvin looked thoughtful as he stared at her man's muscle-bound body. Yasha stared too, and the eye candy combined with her tail's expert ministrations almost served to do her in. She squirmed in place to try and get herself under control and think unsexy thoughts. It was tough when such a fine specimen of man meat stood within arms reach. Yasha suddenly wondered what she was so afraid of. Why shouldn't she make herself known right here and right now? She could have both guys eating out of her hand in no time. She would have them watch as she got herself off first, and after a nice orgasm, they could take turns fucking her or even simultaneously.

Well, first, because it would be wrong. Secondly, she hated Kalvin's guts and wouldn't touch him with a ten feet pole, but she could enslave him. Order him around like a servant, tease him until he goes mad with lust and can't take it anymore. That would slightly make up for everything he had put her and her fellow prostitutes through all those years in her previous life. It was tempting, oh so tempting to just let go and do what her pussy wanted. She was trying to be a better person, but not doing something simply because they were wrong didn't sit well with her. She was a slut. It was true. Why should she deny her true nature? She had done plenty of things that were wrong. She acknowledged that, but things weren't always so black and white. She would be good but do things her way. What the thing in her man said next made it easier for Yasha to justify her following actions.

"Yes, and that's not even the worst part. Something went wrong during her summoning. She's not under a contract. I can't tell where she is or what she's doing. A free agent. Who knows what she'll get up to if we don't find her and subjugate her soon?" That was very much what she had thought about Kalvin, but Yasha found her thoughts at least a little justified.

"You sure we have to capture her? Can't we just let her be? She might have been selling her body, but I'm pretty sure she's not a bad person," and just like that, Yasha had her thoughts shoved right back in her face. She gaped at him. Could she have been wrong about Kalvin all this time? Maybe it had been the drugs and alcohol talking, and the man beneath was actually decent. Or, Yasha thought as she turned to look at her man, it had been someone else in charge of the wheel.

"You wanted a harem, right? A big adventure in a fantastical world where you can be the hero? Well, it might not have started as planned, but here it is." And just like that, Yasha's changing opinion of Kalvin went out the window. He might not be the kind of scum she had first thought, but this might be worse. He must have known what his new life had cost. He had murdered, or they had murdered her so Kalvin could be the main character in some smut drama? There better be a better explanation, or she would have some choice words for these two.

"I say start with her. It doesn't matter if she is a good person or not. She's a bloody succubus. Trust me, sooner or later, her nature will get the better of her, especially now that she's had a taste of power. No, better she is under the control of someone reasonable. You call it slavery if you want, but she'll be better off for it," Okay, so she might not be the best judge of right and wrong, but this was too much. Yasha finally let go of all her inhibitions and let herself cum as she popped into view right beside her man.

The two men turned to look at her with two very different expressions as she moaned out her orgasm. Kalvin with open lust at her nakedness, still in his circle, and the thing inhabiting her man with open fear. It tried to hide it, but Yasha could feel it like a strong scent in the wind. She groaned in satisfaction as her tail withdrew itself from her with a wet-sounding slorp. It patted her pussy gently as if saying goodbye before it unwound itself from around her wrists.

"Ah, I needed that," Yasha said, stretching her arms above her head. It made a real spectacle out of her naked chest, and she was surprised by the two men's reaction. Not so much that Kalvin was utterly transfixed by her breasts, more by the fact that she enjoyed having his eyes on her. Maybe it was the fact that he might not be as big of a monster as she had always thought, or perhaps she just enjoyed lust in all its forms, but what she found more surprising was her man's reaction.

He stared at her as intently as Kalvin did, but his emotions were on the fritz. Fear was currently holding the reigns, but lust was growing under the surface, and a crushing sense of betrayal was rising like a whale out of the ocean. Her man, it must be him fighting for control. Yasha had to help him. She couldn't do much about that sense of betrayal. It didn't make her feel great, but the lust, now that she could work with.

"Remember these?" Yasha asked as she cupped her breasts, one in each hand. "Their all yours. Just come out and take them." It was working. The lust in him was growing. Yasha licked her lips as she saw his cock twitch back to life. The fear was fighting back, though.

"Quick Kalvin, it's her. Go get her," the thing shouted, and it served to snap Kalvin out of staring at her.

"Oh right," he said hesitantly before he ran face-first into an invisible wall. "I'm stuck," he held his nose. That looked like it hurt. The thing frantically paged through the book as it mumbled to itself, probably trying to free Kalvin, but Yasha pounced on him before he could find the right passage.

With a single flex of her wings, she was on him. He fell over as she barreled into him, and she ended up perfectly positioned over his crotch. She grabbed the book and tossed it carelessly behind her. The thing wanted to protest, but it screamed as she ground her wet pussy into his hardening cock, and he rapidly snatched away his hand as he tried to lift her off, and they started caressing her instead. For all she knew, the thing inside her man was in pain. It couldn't be very comfortable having the one you possessed fighting back. Yasha smiled down at the thing as she ground herself even harder into his cock.

"Aw, what's the matter? Don't like it rough?" The thing only whimpered at her question using her man's mouth. That fact only made her more annoyed. It only held her man's hands over his eyes to shut her out.

"No need to answer," Yasha said in a condescending tone. "I have better uses for that mouth anyway." She lifted herself off his lap, turned around, and planted her rump on his face. Her juices were spread all over as she wiggled her hips. The thing sputtered and coughed as it tried to squirm free, but its feeble attempts were no match for her.

At least until she saw her man's cock grow to full hardness before her. It towered from his crotch like some sort of proud beacon. It called to her. She had to worship that thing. That cock was meant to be sheathed in her pussy as often as possible. Something about it being out here alone with no pussy to fuck was just wrong to her. She was just about to reach out and touch it when the thing inside her man managed to buck her off in her distraction. It scrambled away on all fours trying to reach the book, but a simple command from her was enough to stop it in its tracks.