Succubus survival Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah ah ah, where do you think you're going?" Yasha asked mockingly to the terrified thing. It almost looked like it was about to start crying as she commanded it to stand up and return to her.

"No, please stop this. You don't know what you're doing," the thing inside her man tried to resist, but the lust was about as intense as the fear was by now, and although it moved jerkily, the body did obey her.

"What are you so afraid of, I wonder? Couldn't be little old me, now could it?" Yasha could now see the thing inside her man as he walked slowly toward her. It was an ugly little thing, some sort of small demon with tiny wings and a misshapen red body. It looked back at her through her man's body, and as soon as it became aware that she saw it, it hissed at her. A small ball of fire formed in her man's hand, and he hurled it at her with a snarl. Yasha batted it aside easily, and it flew to the side to harmlessly explode against a wall. Another ball was forming, but Yasha closed the distance and grabbed the still-forming fireball, and it went out with a hiss, like putting out a candle with two wet fingers.

"Please, I'll-I'll do whatever you want, just don't- gah," whatever the little imp had been about to say was cut short as Yasha grabbed her man's impressive member and started stroking it lovingly. It cried out in pain, and Yasha smiled at the thing's discomfort.

"I've missed you so much, big boy. Why don't you come out and play? My holes need filling, and you're the only man for the job," Yasha cooed into her man's ear, and she laughed in delight as the lust increased. It had been steadily outpacing the fear, but now it was the burning bonfire she liked to see.

"I-ah, I can help you. Gold, fame, love, name you're-grrrah you're price, and I'll help you find it," the imp shouted in a final desperate plea, but Yasha was deaf to it. It was barely in control as it was. Yasha felt like she could just reach in there and pluck it out, and that's exactly what she did.

"Get out of my man," she shouted like a battle cry, reaching into his chest and grabbing the little imp before quickly yanking it out. Her man was unharmed but fell unconscious to the floor, his erection still in full swing. Yasha licked her lips at the sight, but it would have to be saved til later. For now, she had a little demon to play with. The thing shook with fright as she held it up by the throat to get a better look. It was just as ugly as when she had first gotten a glimpse of it inside her man. It looked like a pudgy old man had been shrunken to toddler size, with undersized wings and sharp fangs sticking out of its mouth. It looked demonic alright, but with none of the de-aging effects she had benefited from. The only thing she found appealing about the imp was its penis. It was an average member, but on the small body, it looked comically large. The proportions were all wrong. Nonetheless, Yasha found that she wanted it.

"No, stop it. Y-you can't do this," the little imp struggled against her as she brought its cock closer to her face. She held its thighs apart as she scrutinized the limp member intently. She gave it a quick kiss on the head, and it rapidly grew to full hardness.

"Pretty impressive for a little guy, but we can do better." Yasha giggled as she put the imp's whole package, balls and all, into her mouth. Her long dextrous tongue swirled around it, jerking the cock off like a third hand inside her mouth. The imp held on to her horns in a death grip as it tried to resist, but it was useless. It came in short order, and Yasha hummed in delight as fresh cum poured down her throat along with the imp's life energy.

She pulled the imp back, having to pry its hands off her horns, and the cock popped out of her mouth like a lollipop. It had grown significantly. It was nothing compared to her man, but it looked absurd on the imp's small body. It was practically bigger than its whole body.

"Much better," Yasha said as she grinned down at the groggy little demon, who could only mumble incoherently at her. "A nice starter before the main course," she flicked the head in curiosity and watched it bob in readiness before shoving the whole thing down her throat. The imp was just along for the ride as Yasha proceeded to use its newly enhanced cock like a dildo. She shoved it into her mouth repeatedly and with increased force, and all the imp could do was moan in bliss and try not to get whiplash. It came twice more before Yasha finally stopped and pulled the imp's cock out of her mouth.

"Please, no more," the imp shuddered as its over-sensitive member was pulled from Yashas pillowy lips. "I-I can't go back there." Whatever the thing meant by that, it might as well have been talking to a wall. Yasha only had eyes for the last bit of energy swirling about in the imp, and she was determined to get her hands or pussy on it. She threw the imp to the ground and knelt over its hard cock.

She smiled as she teased it, swirling her hips and barely letting the end enter her. She laughed as the imp's hips bucked, thrusting its cock into her. Even now, in this nearly drained state, it couldn't resist her. Yasha couldn't do anything but oblige it. She plunged down heavily on the cock. Her meaty rear smacking down like a sexy meteor. The imp came as soon as it entered her, and its body turned to ash as the last bit of its life was drained away. Yasha thought she could hear a faint scream fading away as she sat there in bewildered silence, then she shrugged. It had been a nice meal, but she was far from satisfied.

She spotted the book and crawled over to it. Opening it, she skimmed through a few pages. Kalvin was still stuck behind his circle, staring at her with open admiration. There was an option, but she hadn't yet sunk that low. She still couldn't read it. Her powers might be useful, but they couldn't just teach her a new language. Or could they? She was about to try something when she felt someone standing behind her.

It was her man. She could tell, and he seemed pissed. She carefully turned her head for a peak, and sure enough, there he stood, a thunderous expression on his face. Yasha bit her lip at seeing his flagpole of a cock pointing straight at her pussy. She had been unconsciously arching her back to give him the best view of her ass and cunt. Her tail stood straight up like a cat in heat. She immediately straightened when she noticed what she was doing and turned around to face the man. She held her arm before her breasts as clothes formed in violet flames over her body. It took all her self-control not to just throw herself on that cock.

"So I know you must be pretty upset at me," Yasha looked up at the towering figure standing over her. That cock was centimeters from her. All she had to do was reach out and touch it, but she couldn't do that. Yasha could feel the lust surging through the man. He would be on her in a second if she did something to heighten it further. She shuddered at the thought. Yasha so wanted that, but she wouldn't do that to him, not after what she had already put him through.

"I'm sorry, okay. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I don't know what I'm doing, and I," Yasha sighed. There she went again, making excuses. "I'm sorry, it's my fault, but if you leave now, I promise to be gone far away from here by the time the sun comes up. I'll never bother you again," Yasha knew her words wouldn't come through, so she bowed until her head touched the floor, hoping that some of her intentions would be understood.

"No," a deep voice rumbled out of her man, and Yasha lifted her head to stare at him.

"You understood me?"

"Yes," he answered simply.

"How?"

"I can only assume that this infernal language has been left to me by that imp that rode me around like a puppet."

"Oh yeah, sorry again about that," Yasha laughed awkwardly before she cleared her throat. "But infernal language? I'm pretty sure it's English, dude. Right Kalvin? Kalvin?" There was no answer, and when she turned back to look at the other demon, she discovered that he was still staring at her open-mouthed. A bit of drool dropped from his mouth. There didn't seem to be much behind that stare except for lust.

"Your friend seems a wee bit indisposed, a bit like I was when we first met, wouldn't you say?" Yasha could feel his anger rising, and she looked down in shame as she felt it. She couldn't meet the man's gaze. Of course, that only meant she ended up staring at his cock.

"Yes, and again, I'm sorry about that and for nearly killing you. But after tonight, you won't have to see me again." Yasha didn't want to leave, but what choice did she have? She didn't know what kind of man this guy was, but he didn't deserve to be tormented by her. She knew nothing about him.

"What's your name?" Yasha asked suddenly. The man looked surprised momentarily, his scowl lifting from his face for a second.

"After all you've done to me, now you wanna know my name?"

"Yes, you have to admit it's kinda weird we haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Yasha, by the way," she held her hand out for a shake but slowly lowered it again when the man simply stared at her.

"Rowan," he finally sighed. "My name is Rowan Ostagar."

"That's a nice name," Yasha smiled as she stood up. She had tried to make her dress less revealing, but it had a plunging neckline, and the skirt barely reached her knees. She couldn't make it more modest if she tried. If she made the front less revealing, the skirt would get shorter, and vice versa. Maybe it was because she was desperately horny or a quirk of eromancy. Either way, she dusted herself off as she got to her feet.

"Well then, Rowan Ostagar, it is time for me to get going," Yasha made ready to leave when the butt plug still lodged in her ass started vibrating. She had almost forgotten about it, but it made itself known now.

"Not so fast there," Rowan said, and Yasha couldn't move anymore. Her arousal spiked as she struggled against the force holding her. It felt like she had soft leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles, keeping her in place. "I won't let you leave until you've felt just as helpless as I did." The plug suddenly felt ten times bigger inside her by the way it stretched her out. Yasha panted at the exhilarating sensation, and she bit her lip as she thought of what he would do to her. This was bad. She was getting all hot and bothered, and if he fucked her, well, she probably wouldn't be able to hold herself back.

"No, stop this. I-ah, I don't want you to die," Yasha panted as the plug buzzed away inside her. It continued expanding until it almost hurt, but then it would shrink slightly, only for it to grow again until it reached her limit. Was it stretching her out, preparing her ass for Rowan's cock. Unsexy thoughts think unsexy thoughts.

"Aw, the hellspawn has grown a conscience. Well, it's a bit late for that," he gestured, and her clothes were torn off her body. She tried to make new ones, but her power seemed so far away. She couldn't reach it, which made her even more horny. She couldn't even reach down to cover her nakedness. Rowan gestured again, and she floated off the ground. This was new. Yasha's eyes widened as she left the ground. He hadn't been able to do this before. Her legs bent until her heels touched her ass, and her hands were brought behind her back to be locked into place. She couldn't move or use her powers, and the fact drove her almost mad with lust. She might as well enjoy the ride. Yasha parted her thighs of her own accord. Deliciously exposing her eager pussy. She smiled wickedly as she saw Rowan's cock twitch at the sight.

"At least someone knows what he wants. Don't you think your not-so-little man there could use a playdate with my wet pussy Rowan? Look at her. She's practically twitching with excitement to meet him," Yasha wiggled her hips to try and entice him, but it had no effect.

"And your true colors shine through," Rowan scoffed, and with another gesture, he had her floating in front of him. He gently pulled on her left nipple piercing, twisting it this way and that before he let go. He seemed to enjoy how she gasped and moaned at the sensations, for he would watch for her reactions before switching to the other nipple. His other hand snuck down to play with the piercing over her clit. Flicking it up and down, the minor impacts on her sensitive pussy made her twitch as it sent jolts of pleasure straight to her core.

"Tell me, demon. How does it feel to be under someone else's power?" Rowan almost growled into her face as he pinched one of her nipples extra hard. Yasha cried out in pain mixed with pleasure, but she didn't answer. She didn't know what he wanted, but she was sure he wouldn't like how she felt. Nonetheless, the words were dragged out of her, with no chance to lie or hide the truth.

"I love it, sir. Just thinking about being helpless, under your control, oh, it gets me so wet. Please use me some more," Yasha said eagerly, almost bouncing in her restraints. And as she predicted, Rowan did not like it.

"You really are an unredeemable slut," he sighed as his expression sank. "Let's see what you think about this." Yasha's legs were let down as she hovered over to the table. She was let down before it and forced to lean over it, so her ass stuck out nicely.

"Think I'm going to like it," she peeked over her shoulder and almost burst with excitement as she saw Rowan slowly walking up behind her. More importantly, she saw that cock bouncing its way closer.

"We'll see about that," he said with a quiet menace. Yasha almost couldn't contain herself. She was so aroused. The anticipation was killing her. He would do it. He would really fuck her. Yasha closed her eyes and bounced in place as she waited to feel that monster enter her. Any moment now.

SMACK!

Yasha screamed as a massive surge of pleasure originated from her ass and went straight to her pussy. She almost came right then, and there it was so intense. She looked back at Rowan to see him with a hand hovering over her ass as if he was ready to strike. Had he hit her? Was he going to spank her? Before she could fully process that information, his hand descended and impacted her left ass cheek hard.

SMACK!

"Yes, oh yes, sir. Spank my ass, sir. Hit it hard and fast. I need it," Yasha arched her back and stuck out her ass to make a better target of it. It swayed from side to side in anticipation, but no smack came.

"You are, argh," Rowan groaned in frustration as he pulled his hair. "You are impossible. You're impossible. You know that?" Yasha simply looked at him in confusion, not understanding. "All I wanted was some revenge. I wanted you to feel like I did, but you're actually enjoying this. You. Are. Impossible." He laughed mirthlessly before he sat down and put his head in his hands. It looked like he was at the end of his wits.

"Comes with being a succubus, I'm afraid. This is kind of our thing," Rowan snorted into his hands but said nothing. "Look, I think you're doing fine so far, but you're not being very creative. I don't know how this plug works, but you could do more than invisible restraints."

"You're giving me advice now?" Rowan asked dryly as he looked at her through his fingers.

"Yeah, why not?" Yasha shrugged, still completely naked and still unable to move from her bent-over position. "I want to help you."

"You're a weird demon," the two of them simply looked at each other briefly before Rowan cleared his throat. "Anyway, since you are so eager to help me. What do you suggest I do?"

"Well, for starters, you could tease me a little more. You know I'm a slut, so you know what I want, but don't just give it to me. Make me work for it, and don't let me get away with being a brat. I'm walking all over you. Make me respect you like a good little girl." Yasha explained, and Rowan gaped at her.

"Okay, so, first off," he started counting off on his fingers. "Be more creative with what I can do with the plug."

"Yes, I'm thinking nipple clamps and whips and stuff."

"Tease you more," he counted on a second finger. "You're a slut, so I know what you want."

"Yes, like the biggest slut you've ever seen, and make me work for it."

"Right, right, and the last one. Make you respect me," he counted the last one off on his fifth finger. "This is good stuff, you know. I wish I had a pen or something to write these things down."

"Oh, that reminds me. Why don't you find that book on the floor and see if you can read it?" Yasha suggested, and Rowan looked around before he spotted it and picked it up.

"What? You mean this dusty old tome?"

"Yeah, maybe that imp left more than just one language in your brain," Rowan opened the book to a random page, and his eyes widened as he read its contents.

"Oh hey. I can read it," he quickly turned a couple of pages as his eyes flew over the text.

"Great, now see if there is a chapter on succubi. Maybe there is something in there that you can use against me," Rowan eyed her briefly before his eyes returned to the book as he carefully paged through it.

"This isn't some sort of elaborate trap, is it?" The plug buzzed again, and the words were dragged out of her.

"No."

"Good, good, aha, here we are, ahem," Rowan cleared his throat. "Succubi, seducers of the underworld, not to be trusted, blah, blah, oh. Now this is very interesting," Rowan skimmed through the chapter before he found something helpful, and he proceeded to read quietly to himself. It was slightly amusing seeing the big muscled man studying so intently. The tome was pretty hefty, but it looked like a comic book in his hands. That was the only amusement she found, as she was left hanging. Eventually, she grew bored.

"Hello," Yasha yelled. "This ass ain't gonna spank itself."

"Quiet," Rowan said in an annoyed tone as he waved his hand absently but continued reading. A ball gag shoved itself into her mouth and tied itself behind her head. The ball pushed her mouth open almost as far as it would go. It had a small hole in the middle to let her breathe and drool. Yasha whined at the treatment but stopped real quick at Rowan's following words. "Shut it. Be a good girl, and when we're done, I might shove my cock down your throat." She squealed in excitement at the prospect. "But only if you behave." She shut up and held still.

The wait was taking its toll. Yasha couldn't keep her mind off that big beautiful cock. She kept imagining it shoving its way into her mouth and how good it would feel. She had trouble holding still, but Rowan was soon done. He put down the book and slowly walked in front of her. Yasha's eyes were glued to that cock as he waved it in her face. He even patted her cheek with it, and she groaned in frustration as she could not taste it because of the ball gag. Rowan laughed.

"Look at you, drooling all over those pretty titties. I really have been neglecting these beauties, haven't I?"

"A huh," Yasha nodded behind her gag. He gestured, and Yasha started floating so that her breasts were at eye level with Rowan. He started massaging them.

"Well, don't worry. From now on, I'll be sure to pay them plenty of attention," he slapped one, and he smiled at the way Yasha cried out in pleasure before he snapped his fingers. Something was attached to her nipple rings and started pulling until they were stretched taught. It hurt, but it also felt good, like Yasha had come to expect. She glanced at Rowan as he walked back behind her to see that something had appeared in his hand. A long, thin cane, It looked like he wouldn't just spank her anymore. Oh boy.

"This ass could use some decorations, don't you think? But don't worry. I won't hurt you, much. You scared?" Yasha was surprised to find that she was a little apprehensive.

"A little, but I can endure anything for that cock," she said as the gag was removed from her mouth.