Succubus survival Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Oh, and by the way, you are not allowed to cum," he added quickly, and before she could get to terms with that, he brought the cane down on her ass.

WHACK!

Yasha almost howled as the pleasure raked through her body. Her piercings pulled at her nipples as she bucked in her restraints, and she screamed even louder. She could feel herself about to cum, but something kept her from going over the edge.

WHACK!

The second strike hit just below the first, landing over both cheeks. She tried to keep still, but the sting was almost unbearable and brought tears to her eyes. Yasha's inability to cum was maddening.

WHACK!

Came the third one, just as hard as the first two, but it almost served to break her. She was now crying openly at the pain and sweet torture of her overworked ass.

"Fuck you," Yasha sobbed.

"What was that?" Rowan asked as he held the cane at the ready, and Yasha knew she would be punished for it. She just knew it, but she said it anyway.

"I said, fuck you."

WHACK!

Rowan whipped the cane across her ass for a fourth time, and Yasha screamed. She almost felt like she was going to pass out the sensations were so intense. She hung limply from her restraints. Nipples still pulled taught as Rowan turned her around to face him.

"You want to try that again?" Her head hung limp, but Rowan cupped her chin and lifted it so he could look into her eyes. She was almost tempted to say something that would get her in trouble again, but she reminded herself of why she was doing this. For that cock.

"Thank you for punishing me, sir," she said tiredly but smiled all the same.

"Good girl," Rowan smirked as he released her chin. He gestured, and Yasha's nipples were released from their torture as she was spun around to float on her back. Her legs bent until her heel touched her ass again as her hips were carefully aligned with Rowan's crotch. Yasha suddenly grew alert again. He was going to fuck her. He was really going to do it. She couldn't wait to feel that behemoth inside her again. He teased her. Oh, the bastard teased her so well. He would slowly press the head of his cock into her pussy until it was barely inside her, only to pull out again and lay it across her stomach. The tip reached past her navel and almost all the way up to her ribcage. It was absurd. If that thing were shoved into her, she would surely die. Her cunt wasn't even deep enough to accommodate the whole thing, but Yasha was past logic at this point.

"God fuck me already," She practically growled, and Rowan stopped teasing her momentarily as he raised an eyebrow.

"You're going to have to do better than that," he said with that knowing smirk.

"Please fuck me, sir."

"Good, but you can do better," Yasha whined, but it didn't make Rowan fuck her. He just stood there, his muscular form towering over her as he stared at her.

"I've been so good for you, sir. Please shove that monster cock into my aching pussy. It is wet and needy and so ready for a good long hard fucking."

"Good enough," He shrugged before her brought the head of his cock to her entrance and shoved himself balls deep inside her. She came pretty much immediately. Whatever barrier had kept her from cumming was shattered by that magnificent cock. Rowan fucked her through it as she squirted her juices all over his chest. She came again as he sped up. She was so worked up that she felt like she could almost orgasm none stop as long as he kept fucking her. She only wished her legs were free to wrap around him and use her hands. She wanted to run them all over Rowan's muscles. She almost didn't notice as her energy left her and went into Rowan through his cock.

"What's going on?" Yasha asked in a confused tone. This was bad. They weren't supposed to fuck. How could she have let things get this far? He would die if she didn't stop this. But that wasn't happening. Instead of her sucking the life out of him, he was somehow taking the energy out of her.

"I won't die anytime soon, Yasha," Rowan stopped fucking her for a moment so that he could lean down and kiss her. Yasha almost wanted to cry as their lips locked. He wouldn't die. That fact felt nearly as good to her as the orgasm she had just had. Almost. Maybe being Rowan's slave wouldn't be so bad. She wouldn't have to worry about what was right or wrong anymore. She could just focus on pleasing that magnificent cock of his.

Rowan continued fucking her in all sorts of ways and in all sorts of positions, and she continued cumming. Her energy poured into him like an open faucet until there was barely enough left for him to take. He took that too, and Yasha gladly gave it up. As her vision went black and her eyes closed, Yasha not only felt good, she felt content. She had finally found a place where she felt like she belonged. She would give herself wholeheartedly to Rowan, and he would care for her. It was how it was supposed to be.

When she woke up, Rowan was gone. She was still in the church basement, with glowing symbols around her.

"Yeah, he left a while ago. You put on a good show, though," Kalvin said as he gave her a thumbs up. She was inside the summoning circle. With Kalvin fucking Stevenson.