Succubus Tail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What - what are you doing?" I asked as I finally found my words.

She looked back over her shoulder as she rolled down her sock. "Isn't that obvious?" she said seductively. A hand moved to her vagina and rubbed into her lips. She let out a satisfied moan of pleasure.

I licked my lips, and took an unintentional step forward. Yulia turned to lay down along her bed, spreading her legs wide. She smiled briefly towards me, making it clear that she was intentionally giving me a clear view. Then her fingers slid down her belly and back to her pussy. She began to slide them up and down before inserting one and then another with a happy sigh. She rubbed and moved them in and out, with a relaxed slow pace.

My mind was in overdrive. I wanted her, wanted to bend down between her legs and eat her out. I wanted to fuck.

Without even realizing it, I had moved closer to her, almost enough to touch her. I reached out a hand and then heard chanting. My eyes moved from between her legs to realize that she was staring at me, her wand in hand. A moment later and I found bindings of darkness wrapping around me. I squealed as they wrapped around my body and then pulled me up into the air towards the ceiling. My arms and legs were pressed up against the wooden boards above me, leaving my chest and stomach pushed out downward.

"I didn't say you could touch," she scolded.

She got up from the bed and sauntered over to me, now hanging above her. Her finger traced down my breasts to my belly. With a quiet chant and twirl of her wand, my clothes disappeared off my body and appeared once more on the floor. My mouth hung open, and I felt a trail of drool fall to the floor. I licked my lips once more.

"Let me down," I begged weakly.

"Tell me what you want," she said back.

A battle began to rage within me. I couldn't give in to her. I couldn't. "I - I want. I don't -"

"Don't try to hide it. Tell me you're a horny slut, my horny little succubus slut. Tell me you want to lick me cunt and make me cum."

I bit my tongue and closed my eyes, my will wavering. "I - I want to - to lick your cunt."

"And?"

"I'm your slutty little succubus," I mumbled.

"Good enough," she said.

She snapped her fingers and my eyes shot wide open as I began to fall. My wings tried to flap uselessly once, before I smacked into the floor, still tied up in the bindings of darkness spell, only with my hands now behind my back. The fall thankfully didn't hurt much, likely due to my new demonic nature. I watched as Yulia's feet moved closer to me and then felt hands wrap around my horns. The feel of her fingers against them jolted through me. Surprised at just how sensitive my horns were, I moaned loudly as her fingers rubbed along them.

She tilted my head back. My eyes traced up past her obviously wet pussy, beyond her breasts, and into her red eyes. "Such lovely little black horns. You'll be a good little demon, won't you? For your Mistress?"

"Yesss."

She smiled down to me and ran her fingers through my hair, as the other hand still gripped my right horn. "That's a good girl," she said. I shivered in response. "Now please your Mistress." I watched as a drop of cum slid down her leg. She shifted closer to me, her knees along the floor and legs wrapped around my head. Her hand pulled my head up and my nose pressed into her vagina. She let out a pleased hum. Pulling me up higher, she commanded, "Lick."

My tongue ran up along her dripping cunt, and she pressed herself more firmly against me. I felt like a fool, uncertain as to what I was doing due to my lack of experience. Though I'd long imagined it and even bragged about fake stories to my friends, I'd never been with either a girl or guy. Not that I would ever admit desiring the latter.

Despite my inexperience, I kept going. I needed this, possibly more than she did. I needed her to cum. I didn't even care anymore that I was tied up, unable to move. Pleasure was all that mattered. Slowly I explored her, until eventually I licked an upper part of her vulva that made her buckle forward. Pleased that I'd found a sensitive spot, I continued licking and sucking along it. Yulia's moans picked up speed as she began rocking herself against my face. My mind started to feel fuzzy as she continued, but my tongue kept going, despite it being difficult to lick her properly due to her movements. Suddenly her hand tightened around my hair pulling it hard as the other gripped around my horn and pressed me harder into her. Her naked legs squeezed around my face and neck. I felt a shudder run through me as Yulia moaned loudly over, and then another shudder, followed by several more. An intense feeling of pleasure was running through me, pulsing along with Yulia's own orgasm.

As she finally released me, and I fell to the floor, I curled up with a contented sigh. It was a long moment before I even noticed that I was no longer bound. Yulia curled up behind me, intertwining her legs with my own. She ran her fingers through my hair and trailed them along my horns, sending yet more shivers through me.

"Good girl. My good little pet."

12