Succubus Unleashed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a building to construct and many workers to order around. Time was of the essence!

~*~ Chapter Twelve ~*~

In the coming weeks he worked as if in a trance, drawing up several designs hoping to please the demon, his new, glorious goddess. A part of his being kept trying to snap him out of it, but she kept reinforcing her will upon him every couple of days. She'd dangle the reward of pleasure at him like a carrot on a stick.

One moment Robbert stood alone surrounded by stacked blocks of obsidian. He had to adjust to being near them because they gave off a strange aura his tranced mind couldn't comprehend. It was unlike anything the man had ever experienced, like living stone. It called out to him, as if begging to be used. To be molded into being.

He stood, swaying side to side as the aura overwhelmed him. The hairs on the back of his neck stood, tingling distractingly. Images appeared to him in the stone. Dozens of women calling out to him, all beautiful. All he had to do was build and they would reward him. The same reward from his goddess only more so? With a wolfish grin he issued orders like a commander in the army. The ex-soldiers obeyed him but never without hateful glares. They weren't happy with his arrival, especially how quickly he acted like their boss. As time went on their hate only grew for the man never seemed to notice their anger.

Robbert spent most of his time in a trance and never heard the angry whispers woken around him. He was lucky in the context that none of the men angry with him would act in fear of upsetting the demon they all sought to please. One way or another they all worshiped the same woman.

Several more weeks passed, and a foundation had been built. Meridiana often chanted near the obsidian blocks as they were placed. The result being a strange molding between the blocks. As if they were connecting, becoming one.

By the time the base layer had been built Robbert began to see things in the shadows. Always feminine in shape, teasing him, encouraging him to continue. The corrupt spirit of the general was changing into something much greater.

The plans for a grand castle started with a tower of the inner keep. The largest of four towers that would be built. However, delivery of the obsidian blocks had slowed. Robbert continued building the main tower as the mistress left to remedy the situation. With her gone the trance she kept him under began to slip. His sleep started to be interrupted by bad dreams, dark and threatening nightmares.

He kept working even as confusion replaced his earlier drive. The tower was almost complete and yet he felt the need to destroy it. He stood there at the base, looking up at the heavens. The tower rose up before him like a beacon of evil. A threat to all he held dear in life. He started to notice the glares he received from all those around him. Men dragging obsidian whispered behind his back.

Fully awake and eager to flee Robbert started to sweat. How far would he get before she returned? If he stayed how long before he was stabbed in his sleep?

Another feeling nagged at him from the nightmares. He felt a presence any time he entered the tower. It didn't feel evil per-say but he felt it calling to him, almost teasingly. Slowly he walked into the tower and all the hairs on his body stood on edge, as if electrically charged. He door within the large entrance before glancing back. What had happened to Vincent or his apprentice? Were they okay?

A feminine giggle made him jump but before he could step back outside the entrance closed. Which should have been impossible because no door was installed yet. It was just a wide, arched entranceway, and yet it closed. Obsidian slid from both sides until the light of day was shut out.

Robbert rushed forward, reaching out in a futile effort to get through. The moment his hand touched the surface he felt a strong pulse of lustful energy fill his being. He gasped in equal shock and forbidden excitement.

"Master architect..."

A chilling voice purred from the shadows. Robbert turned, expecting to see the horrors from his nightmares but instead saw nothing. Torches on the walls provided enough light he should have seen whoever spoke. Yet only the walls met his gaze.

Why did he step inside when he should have fled the area? He swore at himself for being so stupid. He remembered how it felt as he spent weeks in trance, and it unnerved him. A part of him craved the peacefulness of it. But he knew better than to give into such feelings. He had been under control of a demon and in that time, he had constructed something sinister for her.

Now he was stuck inside it. He wouldn't allow himself to be captured again without a fight. The tower had to be destroyed!

"Such conviction..." the voice purred, sounding over his shoulder. However, when he spun around, no one was there.

"What are you?" He shouted, hearing his voice echo and twist as it bounced of the strange glass looking walls.

"Your creation, your desires, your fantasies. I am anything you wish me to be."

Each sentence came from somewhere else yet was the same voice. Robbert glanced in every direction, feeling like a mouse in a giant trap.

"Well..." his voice cracked, "I wish to be free."

"And so, you shall be..." the voice giggled, "careful what you wish for..."

The walls pulsed with the same energy he felt when he touched the obsidian. He felt his blood boil as his breath became quick and shallow. In the shadows of flickering torch light, he swore he saw figures dancing within the walls. Gorgeous, temptresses reaching out to him.

Sweat formed on his brow as he struggled to rationalize what he saw. The women were actually reaching out of the walls. The obsidian of their forms moved and stretched as if the walls were a type of portal. He had to shake himself as the growing need between his legs begged him to walk forward and embrace them. For now, only their hands and arms were stretching out to him.

In the haze of his lust, he knew one thing. The abomination of his own construction had to be destroyed. And he spun on his heels, running down the hall. The walls giggled and laughed all while calling out to him to stop resisting. He ran, lungs aching for fresh air. Until he reached the stairs. He ran into the chamber only to freeze. He built the tower; he distinctively remembered the blueprints. And yet the sight before him baffled him. For where the stairs should be there was a massive bed instead. On that black as night bed sat the woman of his dreams. Only, instead of pale flesh, she was no different than the walls around him, solid obsidian, yet fluid, and moving.

She lounged on her elbow, giving him a sexy pout. "Wouldn't you rather reap the rewards you've been promised?" Her voice flowed both from her sexy mouth and from the walls themselves.

Robbert backed up, intending on backtracking. He must have made a wrong turn in his haste. A solid glassy surface greeted him instead. When his body pressed back against the wall that shouldn't have been there, he felt another powerful burst of lust enter his entire body. His eyes went wide as he gasped and felt his pants become painfully tight.

The woman licked her lips and crawled to the edge of the bed. "Indulge in me, master."

That word sent a chill down his spine, directly into his cock. Suddenly the room became very small as he gained tunnel vision for the woman of his dreams. The fact she was solid obsidian no longer mattered to him. Images flashed inside his mind of rushing over to the bed, taking her in his large hands and... he blinked rapidly to stop them. He couldn't, he had to destroy what he created, not play with it!

The woman tilted her head, smiling knowingly before crawling from bed to floor and slowly over to him.

Robbert stayed against the wall frozen and wished he could say it was out of fright. In truth he was more afraid of what he'd do if he gave in to the intense lust flowing through his veins. So, he stood there, watching. The way she swayed her hips, slowly closing in on him... it made his knees weak.

His eyes remained locked on the temptress approaching him but movement around the room caught his attention. When he looked up, he realized all those images he saw within the walls were coming to life, stretching out, reaching for him. Any woman he ever dreamed of pulled free from the wall. Several of them looked just like the demon, his most recent obsession.

While many of them were in various stages of undress, most of them were naked.

Robbert's breath caught in his throat as he stared in disbelief. The warm wall behind him kept whispering that all his desires were about to come true. The part of his mind screaming for him to resist and destroy the building was battered down by his boiling pulse, throbbing between his legs.

He was so distracted that he forgot all about the one crawling to him until her hands caressed their way up his thighs. The large man jumped, looking down in time to watch her undo his pants with a ravenous expression on her determined face. In mere moments his large member plopped out, slapping her in the face, causing her to squeal with glee.

Countless other women closed in on him, pinning him against the wall. They ripped the remaining clothing from his body, rubbing, kissing his flesh. The unusual warmth the obsidian women gave off made it difficult for Robbert to think. He groaned, eyes rolling back as the sensations overwhelmed him.

"Yours forever..."

Their voices flowed around the room, echoing strangely. There were so many touching him that he barely registered when hands reached out from the wall behind him, messaging his back and shoulders.

Robbert groaned again, louder than before as the one between his legs took his length into her hot mouth. Her lips felt so soft and that tongue... oh he was in heaven. Though he couldn't see her since too many women were surrounding him, he could only focus on the intense feeling. Her warm hands stroking and squeezing as she bobbed her head on his dick.

"How could you ever think of getting rid of us?" One of them whispered into his ear.

So many lips kissed and sucked on his flesh he could barely stand it. But those important thoughts wouldn't go away. He needed to destroy the tower. The demon couldn't be given such a powerful base. She'd be unstoppable with a living structure that would bring out attacker's lust and use it against them. Just like... it was doing to him. He had broken from the demon's trance only to lose himself to his own creation.

Robbert cried out, hips bucking forward as the woman took him deep into her throat and hummed, playing him like an instrument. The sensation tipped him over the edge before he even realized he had been on the verge of climax. A powerful orgasm burst from his body in strong waves. All of which the woman swallowed without trouble. He was left gasping for breath as they all started to giggle around him. Any strength he had before was drained from his body completely.

The room became blurry, his knees were weak. Then he realized he was moving as they carried his limp body across the room. All while whispering sweet nothings, promises of greater pleasures. He was too tired to resist, and he would be lying if he tried to deny that he wanted to experience every tempting desire they promised him.

The softness of the bed met his sweating flesh, giving him the chills. Alas he couldn't focus on anything but the dozen women climbing onto the bed to join him. Although tired, his erection was ready for round two. Eagerly he accepted a passionate kiss from one as he cupped the breasts of another.

For hours he would be occupied, held captive, climaxing time and time again. Meridiana had nothing to worry about while she was away.

~*~ Chapter Thirteen ~*~

Meanwhile... Meridiana glided along a strong air current as she approached the volcano. Delivery of the obsidian blocks had slowed, and she was determined to find out why. Her lovely new slave Robbert had begun construction of her grand castle, only to run out of supplies. The demon knew she had to act for word had spread of the army's defeat. Although she was sure her presence was still unknown to the world, she didn't want to take risks. Until she had a strong foundation in place that is.

Her large red wings folded in as she soared down to the ground. Moments from impacting she opened her wings and elegantly landed on her feet. She landed right in front of one of her slaves, an ex-soldier. However, he didn't react to her presence. It only took her a moment to realize the man wasn't breathing.

Bodies laid motionless all around her, for as far as she could see, yet none had visible wounds. It was as if they had dropped dead all at once. The demon knew she had worked them hard, but she never noticed any signs to worry about. Had she been too focused on controlling the blacksmith? All of her masterful plans were falling apart. She wanted a grand castle and ended up with a lone tower. She wanted to discipline her slaves to work faster, only to find them rotting on the ground.

The scene before her made it look like they had been obeying her commands and died while working. Had she not fed them enough? No, they would have looked emaciated, frail and all skin and bones. She grimaced at the mere thought of seeing her food reduced to such a state. Even though that's how her meals always ended up in the end. She still desired to see them healthy before she gave them the ultimate climatic end to their lives.

A strong scent flew by on the wind. Meridiana took a deep breath and sighed as she exhaled, suddenly reminded of home. A harsh and toxic place that reeked of sulfur from various natural vents in the ground. She looked up at the volcano she had cursed, bellowing out black smoke and ash. Then she looked back at all her dead servants and cursed at herself. Of course, her own actions had caused their deaths. She rolled her eyes and kicked at the ground like a toddler having a temper tantrum.

"I need servants that don't need to breathe." She huffed, annoyed with her situation before lifting off the ground with one strong thrust of her wings. She needed to think things through now that her mind was on darker arts of magic. As a succubus she excelled at dream magic and walking the astral plane--the same place the monks of this world called the Dream State--however, darker arts that walked the fine line between life and death she knew little of. She would need an expert... or? Could she create an expert? She had fooled around with conversion magic, corrupting a soul with demonic energies. That's how she turned Bree, a horny maid, into a lovely Kitsune.

She thought about all the things she could do and ways to alter a soul conversion while flying back to her tower. She was fuming since it still upset her that her building wasn't a castle yet.

All of her anger would unfortunately be taken out on Robbert the blacksmith. Her army of slaves were dead, and she had one powerful soul in her possession, she intended to use it.

~*~ Chapter Fourteen ~*~

Vince crouched in the shadow of a large tree overlooking the massive black tower. Since the demon could fly, he found it impossible to track her. However, he decided it was worth a shot to return to where his comrades had fallen. He had expected to find a field covered with his old friend's rotting corpses. Instead, he found no bodies and the large, reflective black structure.

The man had no prior experience with demons but still he wasn't overly shocked. Had she been more elusive he might have been taken off guard. But ever since he met her, she had been quite forward as if she enjoyed displaying her power and sexual allure. Even now just thinking about her made his loins twitch. Vince had to forcibly stop himself from reached down and...

On the other hand, the tower could just be a side effect of her corruptive presence. She had presumably taken many souls that night. Maybe the structure grew out of the ground. He rolled his eyes at the stupidity of that.

As he tried thinking of other ideas, a shape dove out of the clouds, causing him to flinch, even though he was far enough away. His breath caught in his throat as he stared at her red form diving towards the tower. The suit of armor started to squirm as his thoughts drifted to the naughtier kind. He swore he could hear whispers in the wind but clearly, he was just being paranoid. In fact, the armor did feel like it had a mind of its own ever since the fight with the elemental. Before that encounter it had felt attuned to his mind and reacted with him. Now however, it seemed to act out whenever he got horny. As if the mere thought of the demon had been enough to corrupt his newly forged armor.

He just had to get things worked out before attempting to rescue his friend. That was of course assuming Robbert was even inside. She could have taken him anywhere. Vince didn't want to think about all the things she might have done to his friend.

The demon dove like a falcon, cloud residue swirled around her elegant form. Then suddenly she disappeared when she should have struck the tower's surface. She had to have gone inside, that meant Vince had to follow, discreetly.

He crept to the base of the tower and felt weirded out. It was hard to explain but he felt a strange aura that grew as he got closer.

There were no guards of any kind that he could see. Vince half expected to see demons all over or even various forms of creatures like he had seen at the abandoned mansion. A horrible night that felt like a lifetime ago. He had retreated with three comrades with orders to get reinforcements. The demon and her ilk caught up with them at that old building and only Vince had managed to escape.

Now he stood just outside the demon's make-shift home with plans to walk right into her grasp. Was he a fool? Most likely, but one thing was for sure, he was loyal to his friends. And right now, a friend was in need. He wouldn't cower or flee again. This time he would bring the fight to her. The element of surprise might just give him an edge.

He strolled right up to the massive doors and paused. He noticed quite early that the tower was completely black, but he hadn't expected to find the entire thing made out of the same material. The outer walls were shinny glass-like blocks of stone. He had expected to find some type of wood or metal framed doors. Instead, he looked upon the same reflective stone, in the shape of an arched door. If it wasn't for the glass-like steps leading up to it, he wouldn't have noticed the door at all.

Slowly he climbed the steps, expecting something or someone to jump out at any moment. When he reached the twenty-foot door he stopped, confused. For no handle or knocker was present. He reached out a gloved hand and touched the smooth surface, warmth pulsed through to his hand. He felt a jolt suddenly that shot straight down between his legs. Vincent gasped, knees buckling.

An image of the demoness herself flashed before his mind. Her yellow-slitted eyes glaring at him smugly, a smirk upon her lips, revealing one lone fang. His body reacted as it felt like all his blood rushed between his legs. He tried to pull his hand back but suddenly the door melted, reforming. An open space formed within the doorframe and Vince fell forward. He would have screamed but the sudden arousal had distracted him and the next thing he knew, he was on all fours and the light of the sun behind him was fading.

Vincent turned, glancing over his shoulder just as the door reformed behind him, closing the gap that had formed. He shot up and raced towards it before the darkness consumed him. His fist pounded upon the smooth surface, to no avail. Even the sound of his strikes was muffled, as if the strange stone absorbed every hit.