Succubus Unleashed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~ Chapter Seventeen ~*~

Meridiana's body glowed as the smith's soul rejuvenated her. Feeding in the astral plane never compared to feeding in the flesh. Her body tingled all over. But she couldn't linger and bask in the bliss she felt. She had other plans for Robbert than simply a meal to sustain her gorgeous body.

The succubus brought a hand to her belly and concentrated. She reached out with her mind, connecting to the spirit she had just consumed and pulled. A blue light shined brightly at her core only to have the obsidian walls absorb the light like a black hole, instead of reflecting.

She smiled, looking down at the powerful soul in her hands. "I'm sorry it came to this; I know you could have been of more use to me alive. I messed up though and need to remedy the situation." She spoke calmly, not knowing if the soul could hear her or not. She didn't feel guilty per-say, she felt more sad than any other emotion. She had hoped the man would have built her the castle of her dreams, like the one in the astral plane she built. Her home away from home. A place she had forged that connected to many realms, her hunting grounds.

Invading other worlds wasn't new to her, she'd done so many times. However, this world had powerful guardians. The like of which she had never encountered before. And for that reason, she had gone about things differently. Making mistakes along the way, like losing all of her servants. Overlooking the hazards of humans working in the toxic fumes of an active volcano.

With such a loss she had to act before it was too late. She needed an edge that could turn the tides back in her favor. And for that, a sacrifice had to be made. The castle would have to wait or be forgotten all together. Instead, she needed a daughter that mastered the dark arts, a necromancer. One able to create a work force that never tired or hungered. One that could work or fight if needed.

The ground rumbled and shook but her concentration never faltered. In her peripheral vision she saw the wall open up and two large, cloth wrapped beings' step into the room. However, Meridiana did not greet them, she remained focused on the task at hand. They could wait, and watch.

She concentrated all of her energy on the soul in her hands, rubbing it, molding it. Purple and green veins lit up within the ball of blue light. She pictured what she wanted and focused on making it a reality.

With Bree she had converted the energy of a living soul, without consuming it, creating a Kitsune. For Amber she had consumed an entire village to create a daughter closest to her own being. A lesser succubus that could grow to even eclipse Meridiana herself. Now, she needed to do the same with Robbert's soul, converting it into the being she wished to create. The blue light grew brighter, blinding all that saw it. Before long the energy started to become a storm, crackling like lightning and pounding like thunder.

The blinding light distracted her for but a moment. Meridiana found herself wondering how her other two daughters were faring. She had sent Amber to Bree to prevent the two unique monks from reuniting.

By the time the light dimmed a gorgeous, young woman with pale, flawless skin that shined like marble stood where the bright, powerful soul had been. The woman's veins lit up like blue lightning suddenly as her eyes opened and the bright blue light of her eyes shined like twin suns.

Meridiana smiled and started to chant, continuing her magic spell with the final touches. Molding Robbert's soul had turned out to be easier than she thought.

Black hair grew rapidly from her new daughter's head and flowed until it reached her lower back, framing her doll-like face. When the demon finished her spell the twin suns of pure blue light darkened, becoming violet. Her bright veins shifted at the same moment the darker light flowing from her neck to her toes, before melting into her flawless skin, hidden from view.

"Lena," Meridiana whispered, and her daughter let out a pleased sigh. Her delicate hands roamed her body with delight. The demon could sense Robbert's intellect but also a playful, mischievous energy coming from her daughter. She would become something great, if allowed to grow, and learn.

Finally, the demon acknowledged the mummies standing before her. "I charge you two with raising my daughter as your own. Keep her hidden and hone her powers. Build me an army to fight anything the mortals may throw at us."

"Yes, mistress," they both said in unison, bowing. Lena turned towards them, smiling ear to ear. The mummy's golden eyes instantly locked onto the young woman's bright, violet orbs as they began to swirl in on themselves. The larger beings stared as if lost in thought, eyes glazing over.

Meridiana smiled as she watched her newly formed daughter show such power already.

No more words were spoken before the three of them left the room, Lena skipped as she followed the two beings she would view as her parents.

Meridiana planned on using Lena's gifts to finish what Robbert had started. But that would have to wait for the young woman to master the gifts she had been forged with. In the meantime, she needed more defenses.

As if reading her mind, the very walls reached out to her, whispering their desires. She smiled, knowing that Robbert hadn't failed her in the end. The structure he built with the corrupted obsidian would be one of her greatest defenses against any intruder. Even if he had only managed to build a tower, instead of a castle.

~*~

To be continued... Vincent flees in search of a church he heard housed an elite team of monster hunters. Will he be able to resist the persistent elemental trapped in his armor long enough to get the help he seeks?