Succubus Unleashed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warmth he felt increased with each punch he threw. In moments his brow was covered in sweat and his blood felt on fire. But the pulsing through his system kept ending up flowing in one direction. He felt his erection pulsing in tune with his strikes and before long he couldn't continue. His hands braced himself up against the door. It felt like hands were caressing his back. Yet when he glanced over his shoulder, no one was there.

Exhausted and dripping sweat, he leaned against the obsidian surface and basked in the warmth the flowed through him. Images flashed and he found himself closing his eyes to let them play out. The demon strolled into the room, hips swaying, a predatory look on her face that made Vince want to swoon. He had walked into her domain and now she came to collect what was owed. His cock twitched with eagerness to give himself over. To let her claim him finally, body and soul.

The thought snapped him out of his daze. He would never give up his soul so easily! He shot up to his feet despite his body's urge to linger in the warmth. A faint whine met his ears but once again he was alone. Something wasn't quite right with this building. Was this what demonic corruption felt like? Warm, sweaty and breathless?

Each step he took felt like he was grinding himself against his armor, keeping him on edge. He chuckled to himself thinking it was a cruel joke to keep him ready for the demon. As if he'd just rush into her embrace because he had a hardon... her sexy bosom just begging to smother him as she wrapped her red arms around his neck, purring sweet nothings into his ear. He could feel one of her hands messaging his length slowly, as if teasingly.

Vince's breath caught in his throat as he realized the daydream had completely distracted him from walking. He looked down to find the armor shifting against his dick just like the image of Meridiana had been. When he slapped at the armor, he swore he could hear a familiar giggle just over his shoulder. It sounded just like the elemental he had defeated. Vince spun around expecting to catch her red handed. However, he stood in a long hallway, all alone.

"What is going on!" He shouted despite his need to be stealthy.

His voices echoed down the hall, and he clamped his hand against his mouth in a panic. Why had he done that? He stood there frozen, expecting to hear bells or alarms going off, bringing in the cavalry.

After a couple minutes of nothing he finally allowed himself to relax, letting out a deep breath. For such a large tower, it felt truly empty. Was the demon still building her strength? Had she sent those other women he had seen at the mansion somewhere else? Why was the building so empty?

He continued slowly walking. The star metal armor never ceased its constant squirming, keeping him from truly focusing. He wandered the halls for what felt like hours. Until finally, he heard moans that weren't figments of his imagination. He heard Robbert's voice. Admittedly it was in a tone he had never wanted to hear in his life. The large man was grunting, and Vince didn't want to interrupt.

Then again, he knew what happened when a mortal man gave in to their desires with these types of women. He couldn't let his friend succumb to the same fate. And so, he kept moving. Mixed in with the blacksmith's grunts of pleasure was the sound of several women. Vincent's mind tried to picture the women from their voices despite himself. The armor felt tighter now than before, and it kept a constant pressure against his loins.

The voices were much louder now, and Vince was about to turn a corner. Then he heard a rage fueled howl and froze.

"I leave for one day!" The demon shouted. For Vince would recognize her voice anywhere. She had found his friend fooling around and was upset? He found himself puzzled but none the less, he had a friend to save. His hand went for his weapon only to grasp at empty air. His eyes widened as he looked down. The belt had slipped loose at some point!

That annoying giggle sounded yet again and this time when Vince went to spin around his armor locked up and went stiff suddenly. The hands he felt earlier wrapped around his chest and squeezed. A mouth closed in on his ear and kissed before giggling, "missed me, baby?"

Vince's blood went cold as his cock throbbed.

~*~ Chapter Fifteen ~*~

Meridiana soared through the air with plans forming in her mind. She wouldn't let the setback of losing her slaves stall her efforts. She knew what she needed to do, before it was too late.

The world looked divine and ripe for the taking from above the clouds. She flew over towns filled with unsuspecting humans going about their day. They looked like ants from her vantage point. Soon they would all bow to her. One way or another.

The tower's power grew as she closed in on it. She felt it like a beacon, warming her heart. She had started something big, despite setbacks. Her wings folded around her body like a blanket, and she plummeted down into the clouds. Bursting out the other side with her target insight. The tower grew larger by the millisecond, and she angled herself right at it. Without any fear she soared right into the tower's edge and the structure opened before her at the last second. Her wings unfolded and her momentum halted instantly. The thought of seeing a human's neck snap at the forces she had just endured made her giddy inside, and hungry.

When was the last time she fed?

The thought of lying with the one soul she had left made her wet. She had landed inside her grand bedroom and decided she had a moment to change into something sexy. She had great plans for the smith's soul. She wasn't going to waste this opportunity to turn her luck around.

Meridiana slipped out of her favorite formfitting black dress and flicked her wrist. The wardrobe opened at her will and several options floated out before her.

She smiled at a black, lace negligee that was knee length for her. And the others floated back into the wardrobe. It had matching elbow length gloves. The demon held out her arms and the lingerie slid against her warm body, tingling her flesh as it covered her.

She felt ready to seduce.

"Take me to him" she spoke as if a butler was standing there waiting for her. She turned towards the door and the very walls shifted, creating a pathway to her desire, the blacksmith and architect of her tower. Granted he wasn't everything she had hoped for. He had built a wonderful tower, but she had wanted a castle. She had a grand castle in the astral plane and had wanted to recreate it here. Could he have delivered if her army of slaves hadn't died suddenly on her? Perhaps... she'll never know now. For his usefulness was at an end and she intended to shift his worth into something greater.

The thought of the creature she would create with his soul made shivers run up her spine, she couldn't wait. She strolled down the hallway with her signature hip swaying, a smile upon her luscious lips. She was made for seducing mortals and the act gave her pleasure like no other activity. Not to mention sustained her wellbeing as well.

Traveling down the reflective halls gave her plenty of opportunity to admire herself. It felt like the tower was trying to impress her with all the perfect angles. If she wasn't so determined she might have let herself get distracted by the images it showed. For the reflections didn't truly show her actual movements. It was as if her image had a mind of its own.

She didn't have time to investigate the matter though. Instead, she turned a corner and her jaw dropped. She had kept Robbert in a constant state of trance the entire time he worked on her tower. Working for her, always trying to please her. That's how she liked her men... but she left for a bit to see why obsidian blocks had stopped being delivered and this is what she returned to?

Rage built within her chest until it had no room to grow, exploding out of her lungs in a howl of pure anger.

"I leave for one day!"

Robbert froze amongst several obsidian women. Their bodies intertwined, in mid sexual acts. His large hands cupping the breasts of a mirror image of Meridiana herself.

"I leave you for one day and you stop working on my castle to... to fuck it? The demon's wings were outstretched, and her tail whipped from side to side.

The smith was speechless and pale in the face.

"Leave!" She shouted and the women around her servant retreated, melting back into the walls.

One of them started to speak and faltered when Meridiana's hateful glare turned towards it. "H-he tried to... l-le-leave."

The demon glared back at the smith as the last obsidian woman had just her head left, "he wanted to destroy us."

She screamed and the walls shook before becoming solid once again.

"Have I not been generous to you?" Meridiana's rage came off her in waves of heat.

"I-I can't remember," he spat out with a deadpanned expression on his face. "It's all a blur. You've done something to me."

"And you thought you'd get your revenge by sleeping with the building you created?"

Robbert's face went paler, "I had other plans."

"Clearly!" Meridiana stepped forward, hip cocked. Her eyes went half-lidded as her voice lowered into a sultry purr. "Since you're so eager to fornicate..." her tail whipped around her, snagging her negligee and tearing it. Her breasts jiggled as she was left naked, wearing only the lace gloves.

Robbert's body betrayed him with a twitch in excitement. However, he tried to resist his urges. "I don't know what you've done to me or why the building did what it did, but I've had enough!"

He stood up from the bed and despite his attempt to stand his ground, his member stood proud and eager.

"You've had enough, have you?" Her voice purred like molten honey and Robbert visibly shivered as she closed the distance between them. Her warm body slid against his large, sweat covered body. "Because it looks like you've only just begun."

Her gloved hand wrapped around his pulsing length and squeezed. His grunt made her giggle before she added a twist of her wrist, slowly stroking.

"You've been my loyal servant for weeks." She whispered hotly into his ear, lightly kissing his neck. "Have I not treated you kindly?"

Robbert's mind kept going fuzzy between her touch, voice, and scent. He tried not to fall under her spell, but she had been keeping him in trance for so long. It felt so natural to drift off in her presence. He found himself leaning into her, taking a deep breath. Her normal sweet pheromones had a sour touch to it, and it itched his nostrils.

Her visit to the volcano left her smelling like sulfur. And that alone helped Robbert from fully falling under her spell. His hands grabbed her waist--making her purr in delight--and he pushed her back.

The sweet, seductive expression on her face twisted with rage as she snarled. Her pearly white fangs shined, catching his attention. Though she never ceased stroking him with her lace gloved hand, before squeezing hard and making him grunt in pain. With her other hand she slapped his chest. His actions only caused her to step backwards while hers made his legs hit the mattress, and he fell back onto it, bouncing upon the bed.

The gorgeous demon pounced on him before his body hit the mattress the second time. She landed on his erection masterfully and all the pain he had felt melted away into pure bliss. He had just had a marathon session with the obsidian women and yet he couldn't resist Meridiana's body. Though he fought falling into trance, she was just too sexy to deny. Even when she was angry with him, she fueled that anger into one of the hottest sexual acts he'd ever been a part of.

Robbert's hands returned to her hips, this time to hold on, rather than push away. His eyes locked onto her bouncing breasts and all his resistance melted away like butter over an open fire pit.

"Fuck, I needed this!" She cried out, bouncing harder with each thrust onto his lap. Their bodies slapped together loudly; the sound echoing round them.

~*~ Chapter Sixteen ~*~

Meanwhile Vince stood frozen in the hallway. The solid wall before him had turned translucent, revealing the demon and his friend. Although he couldn't see all their details, he understood their actions fully.

He had risked everything to rescue his friend only to get so close and be unable to act. He had fled to save his own life the last time three of his comrades had fallen to these temptresses. This time he had the will and desire to fight, entering the demon's lair, like a hero of old.

Alas he had been fooled. For the air elemental had not been defeated and instead had somehow fused herself with his newly forged star-metal armor. Only to reveal herself at the last moment. She turned his advantage against him by locking it up on him, halting his ability to move.

"You've been pent up for a while love. What's been on your mind?" She teased, whispering into his ear. Now he knew it had been her manipulating the armor, keeping him on edge this entire time. Rubbing it against him.

Ever since their fight at Robbert's blacksmith shop Vince had had a strange feeling and hadn't placed his helmet back on. Instead, he kept it tied to his hip, opposite his sword sheath. As he stood there unable to move, he felt the weight of it slip from his hip. Only moments later it slid over his head and a warm buzzing emerged from the entire suit of armor, now complete. His jaw dropped as everything went fuzzy and a strange tunnel vision formed. She kept whispering into his ear as Meridiana became his enter focus, riding his dear friend.

The blurred image before him cleared and he couldn't take his eyes off the demon's perfect body. Her hips rolled as she bounced, muscles taunt and flawless. But the motion that captured his attention were those large red breasts jiggling with her motions. She was utter perfection. So gorgeous the mind didn't raise any flags towards the red skin, wings, tail or horns. In fact, they almost enhanced her eternal beauty.

Besides her glorious looks, that voice... her moans and climatic screams were like music to his ears. Making him feel like he was experiencing her body upon his. In reality it was the air elemental he felt, using the armor and air around him to caress every inch of his body.

"Such a good boy, watching, wishing it was you underneath the mistress. Isn't she divine?"

She was, and he did, he wished that more than anything. He had fled her embrace at the mansion and ever since he longed to correct that mistake. To feel her warm flesh that bordered on burning him with one touch. He could see the pleasure written on Robbert's face. Did Vincent's face mirror his friends?

"He must be so close to the ultimate orgasm. Just as I feel you are close lover." He felt several hands form out of air and wind, that focused all their attention between his legs. He wanted to cum with the mistress so badly. If only she would notice him standing there watching her. Just one glance in his direction would set him off, he was that close.

His mind felt fuzzy as the elemental's words entered his head only to be lost to the void. Deep down he knew whatever she was saying was going straight to his subconscious. Making his body more attuned to her erotic touch.

Had the armor not gone stiff he would have collapsed to the ground like a wet noodle. His entire body felt loose and relaxed, on the brink and kept there expertly. Every time he started to think, the buzz from the armor would increase and those thoughts floated away into the haze. His eyes never left the demon's body, watching every move she made like a hawk stalking a mouse.

Why did he refuse her offer of eternal bliss back at the mansion? He basked in the pleasure as images flashed in his mind. Images of "what ifs," what if he had embraced the demon. Would he be at her side like his comrade had been at the elemental's? Suddenly a wave of guilt washed over him. His friend... he had slayed his friend only to take his place as her plaything. She showed no sign of remorse, moving on so easily to Vince. But really, he hadn't taken his comrades place, not yet. A part of him still resisted. Even though that part of him was trapped deep within his mind, he still felt it, fighting to resist.

Pleasure melted away his thoughts as they formed but those thoughts still fought to be heard.

"She's got the big stud wrapped around her finger. Look at how his body quivers with desire. Oh, he's so close now. Are you ready baby? I want you to cum with them, to feel an ounce of the pleasure they're feeling."

As if the elemental had manifested it, the demon's head fell back, and she screamed the sexiest moan he had ever heard. Her hips shook as she cupped her breasts and squeezed them together. Robbert's back arched as his eyes rolled back. His hips bucked as if trying to throw the demon off.

At that exact moment the armor around Vince squeezed and the air vibrated. "Do it baby, cum with them! Cum hard for me!"

His body had been kept on edge for so long that the moment she told him to, he flew over the edge. His jaw refused to close as his climax rocked his world. However, despite all desire his eyes didn't roll back, instead, they remained locked on the scene before him. A strange blue light shined from their sex. And Robbert's large body convulsed violently. Now it truly looked like a bull trying desperately to knock the demon from him. His strong muscles started to flex and... wither away before Vincent's eyes.

Time slowed as he watched the life drain from his friend's body until only a husk of the man he knew remained.

Vincent felt the fog lift from his mind even as his body went through an after-glow from his strong climax. Would this have been his fate if he embraced the demon? Pleasure and death? Fear returned to his heart as he heard the elemental bask with his climax. Did she eat the same as the demon? He didn't feel any different, more like buzzed, and still horny.

When the demon touched her lower stomach like a pregnant woman would Vince didn't know what to think. But then she pulled at something within herself, and that same blue light emerged from within her, until a ball of light and/or energy rested in the palm of her hand.

Was that Robbert's soul? He had seen enough, his friend was dead, and he feared he would be next. The sorrow of losing his friend would weigh heavy on him for a long time, he had failed another. Ever since the army first encountered the demon, he had lost so many people that he cared about. Her unnatural beauty and allure meant nothing in comparison to all that loss.

The ground shook and a large opening formed from the far wall that Meridiana faced. Two beings stepped into the room and Vincent's heart dropped. He barely recognized his old comrade Tommy but would never forget the woman that took him. Now Tommy wore cloth wrappings just like the mummy that stood beside him.

His heart raced within his chest, and flashbacks of the mansion flooded his mind. If the elemental was with him and the mummy just walked in. Was the vampire close by too? He ignored the light kisses the elemental gave to his neck, he needed to leave, now! He had to ignore all her sweet whispers that made his body shiver.

Vincent ignored the pleas of the air elemental as strength returned to his body. He refused to linger and fall under the demon's spell. Like his friend Robbert had. He needed help and he knew just where he needed to go to get it. The armor shifted under his reforged command, and he raced off, back down the hall. He had to get out before the demon realized he had been there, watching her.

He ran, ignoring the voices that cried after him coming from the very walls themselves. The air elemental might have bonded herself to the armor, but she didn't control him, not completely. Or his fear simply outweighed her level of control over the suit. He didn't have time to think about it, escape was all that mattered.