All Comments on 'Succubus Unleashed'

by Yshomatsu

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
As with so many of these stories, it assumes the triumph of evil.

But if there is ultimate evil, there has to be ultimate good, or at least, a way to escape. Otherwise, like a zombie apocalypse where the zombies are faster, stronger and smarter, it becomes less interesting as the story progresses.

chris_brownchris_brownover 10 years ago
Great job

This is certainly worthy of a second chapter if ure up to the challenge ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Outstanding

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story

@ Anonymous commenter, perhaps the main character wasn't in fact the main character and that good you were hoping to see came from the expected twist at the end. I for one thought the story was great and hope it doesn't take over a year for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep it up

one of the best i've read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed

I thought the story was well told. I enjoyed her story of growth as much as his of decline.

A second chapter really has to happen to find out if Amber loses her soul to pleasure or if she becomes an anti-hero

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

This is amazing. The most arousing thing I've read. Love the reluctance followed by submission. I really do hope to see a chapter 2 soon.

YshomatsuYshomatsuover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all, I'm glad almost all of you liked it haha. I'm still aiming to improve my writing with each story I write and I'm sure I'll always be trying to. This is the highest rated story I have written so far and for those of you hoping for another chapter. This world I'm creating will have more stories.

This story I made to be standalone yet still link to the other and I wanted to introduce the new succubus that appears in the story I've been working on all year, plus it was fun to partake in the contest.

As always any feedback is always welcomed and I hope that you'll like my future stories. Yet I am sorry I'm not a fast writer, with my work being on call 24/7 it doesn't help me find time to write.

~Ysh

warelliswarellisover 10 years ago
Really liked it!

I really liked it and it was hot! The potential with those green mist beings and orgies is excellent. Will you write any stories involving just them having sex with some poor schmuck?

It could be used as an interesting form of punishment or death, fill a pit or sealed room with the stuff and form humans or whatever to fuck the person to death.

Will we get to see the green mist people again when Yshomatsu runs into Meridiana again?

HurbsterHurbsterabout 10 years ago

Great sex, depressing ending.

YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 10 years agoAuthor

It wouldn't be horror if there was always a happy ending =P

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing!

I love Meridiana and Amber both. They are awesome.

TernomTernomover 9 years ago

My words cannot properly express how awesome this story is. Right from the beginning up to the end, I find myself envying Kyros. Even though he lost his soul to Amber, he still got a very sweet deal. Meridiana asked him how it felt to be her first victim... I think he ought to be proud and thankful for helping Amber like this :)

I really liked the scene with Meridiana coming down the stairs while Kyros watched her helplessly. There was so much raw power between them at that moment. He was defeated, she was triumphant... and yet they were both quite happy with the situation.

Amber seems reluctant for the moment, but maybe it's just new to her and she'll come around in time :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYshomatsu@Yshomatsu
Always looking for feedback, of any kind. Please feel free to email me, @Yshomatsu on Twitter for the rare update =P 3/24/19 I've gone and done it. Started my own Patreon page! If you enjoy my writing and would like to support me you now can. If you can't afford, no worries...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES