Succubus War: Ch. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"On your knees, now pet." Sera said quietly from behind him. Max got the sense that there was someone else in the room, but he dared not look up to confirm. Books lined the walls and tobacco smoke hung in the air, like someone had been smoking recently. A desk sat centered on a rug, old papers scattered haphazardly across its surface. Of all things, a feather quill sat in an ink pot on the right side of the desk. Max figured it a safe assumption that the room was a study of some sort.

"Mother Moracine, I come to you tonight with a new pet." Sera announced.

Feet shuffled in the shadows on the other side of the room, and then the click of heels approached the desk.

"State your name for the record, Daughter," replied a breathy female voice.

"Seraphine Mogudal." Sera replied curtly.

"And who do you bind to your will, Daughter Seraphine?" Came the reply.

"Maximillian Farshaw." Stated Sera. How the hell does she know my full name? Max wondered as he listened to the strange ritualistic proceeding taking place before him.

"Do you take responsibility to train the pet Maximillian, Daughter Seraphine?" Questioned the breathy voice.

"I do," came Sera's reply.

"Then to your will shall the pet, Maximillian, be bound, in the name of Mother Moracine." Came the reply, booming unnaturally through the room. There was a thunderous crash, and a flash of light. The smell of methane permeated Max's nostrils. Or brimstone came the thought, unbidden into Max's mind. He'd never believed much in the supernatural, but this experience was turning very strange, very fast. His heart began pounding harder, unsure of what had happened but, in the corner of his view he could see Sera go to one knee. The heels of the breathy voiced woman that Sera had named Mother Moracine clicked closer, handing a black leather collar adorned with a large ruby to Sera. "Rise, Daughter Seraphine, and collar your pet." The woman said in a commanding tone.

Sera stood and walked over to Max. She wrapped the collar around his neck, and his heart beat faster. His head spun; the brimstone smell was overpowered by Sera's perfume. "Look up into my eyes, pet." Sera commanded. Max did so, and as he gazed into those grey pools, she said "I claim you as mine, Max, and hereby bind you to my will. You will obey my commands or suffer the consequences." She said, then leaning down, she kissed his lips.

Max couldn't think. He just knelt there stunned, while Sera's tongue probed his mouth. That was unexpected. The collar began to heat, then he felt it tighten. Tighter and tighter until it felt like it was part of his skin. Sera broke of the kiss and stood once more. The collar cooled. "Eyes down, pet. We'll be returning to your room now."

He obeyed.

"Sera," the Moracine woman said in her breathy voice, "when will it be... educated?"

Sera looked back at the woman and replied, "its education shall begin in one week's time, provided that it does not disappoint me."

With that Sera grabbed Max's arm and drew him to his feet. They exited through the same door they had come through and followed the same stairs down to the courtyard. As they passed the fountain, Max noticed that the statues appeared to have... moved. Now one of the women was seated on the man's face, while another sat on his stomach teasing his caged cock. The third had grown a penis and it was inserted in the man's ass.

Max stumbled as he gaped at the fountain and Sera looked back. She grinned a wolfish grin and Max braced himself for a strike that didn't come. "All in good time, pet. You'll receive your punishment when we get back to your quarters." Was all she said before continuing to the door leading back into the hall containing his room.

Chapter 4

Sera opened the door to the room Max would be staying in. As Max entered, he noticed with a start that the clothes he had left on the desk were now gone. Closing the door behind them, Sera looked over at Max. "On your knees, pet. Press your nose to the wall and stay there."

Max complied, pressing his nose to wall. Behind him, he could hear Sera rustling around the room, and metal clanging together.

"Alright, pet," Sera finally said, "stand up, and back up to the foot of the bed."

Backing up, Max felt his feet slip off a very small ledge and noticed that a piece of laminate floor had been flipped back to reveal two shackles secured to a concrete floor beneath. "Spread your legs, get an ankle in each shackle, pet. The quicker we get through this punishment, the sooner you can get to bed and prepare for our training tomorrow."

Spreading his legs, Sera closed a shackle around each of his ankles, securing them about one and a half meters apart. "Now, arms up over your head," Sera continued. Reaching up, Sera guided one hand out to a shackle that was now suspended from the ceiling. After locking his hand in, she guided the other out to lock it into another shackle.

Now completely spread eagle and helpless, Max felt his cock trying to stir, pressing hard against the inside of his cage. Sera walked around behind him, and he heard a chain being pulled, and felt his hands begin to rise, higher and higher until he felt he was being stretched out.

Sera's arms snaked around his midsection, and he felt her breasts pressing into his back. The warm skin of her tight stomach sent a ripple of pleasure through him, and the sensation made him shudder. His cock felt like it was going to break. Her hands slid up to his chest and her fingers began to dance around his nipples, tweaking and teasing them, causing them to harden. Max moaned as a string of precum dripped from his aching caged cock.

Sera tsked as she watched the string drip to the floor. "You'll have to clean that up, pet." She whispered in his ear, giving the lobe a little nibble. "But first there's the matter of your punishment. Tell me, Max, how long have you been wearing that cage?"

Max gulped. "Just since this morning, Goddess," he replied. "I don't usually sleep in it. I've only worn it for play, not extended wear."

Sera smiled behind him. It was always fun exposing a new pet to their first extended stay in chastity. "That's ok, pet," she said, "you'll get used to it. Should I assume that you've also cum recently?" she asked.

Max nodded, "I came last night, Goddess."

Sera came around to stand in front of him and lifted his chin to look at her. "Thank you for your honesty, pet. I'm happy you didn't lie to impress me. I'll lift one of your punishments for disobedience today. That means you only have one left. It will be two strokes on your ass with a cane. Just a small taste to show you what you're trying to avoid."

Sera then walked out the door and disappeared around the corner momentarily, before returning, toting a long slender cane. She swung it a few times in front of him, getting a feel for the weight and then walked around behind him.

"You will count the strokes. Are you ready, pet?"

"Yes Goddess," Max said, his voice shaking. He sensed her drawing the cane back and braced himself as he heard the woosh as it came towards his buttocks.

A fiery pain erupted across ass, and he cried out, pulling against his restraints.

"Count it!" He heard Sera command.

"One, Goddess!" He called out.

The cane rested against his buttocks above where he could feel the welt raising from the last blow. He felt it part from his skin as Sera drew back again. The woosh sounded again and another burning stripe appeared across Max's ass.

"Two, Goddess!" He cried out, tears bursting forth from his eyes.

Sera set the cane down on the bed and walked over in front of him again. "Now now, pet, no tears, it was only two strokes. You'll suffer far worse during your stay here," She said, wiping his tears away. "Besides, now we get to have some fun," she said, baring her teeth in a devious smile. Reaching into her leather bra, she withdrew a small key. Max recognized it as the key to his cock cage and his breath caught.

Sera looked into his eyes, stepping close and wrapping her arms around him in an embrace. Her lips right next to his ear, she whispered "would you like me to unlock you, pet?"

Max was shaking with anticipation, the burning stripes on his ass suddenly forgotten. "Oh yes, Goddess, more than anything."

Sera kissed him on the neck, and bit down playfully. Then she kissed him on the chest. Lowering further, she wrapped her lips around his nipple, her tongue flicking across it, teeth nibbling in a teasing manner. Max groaned, and unsuccessfully tried to buck his hips, the bondage stretching him tight made it nearly impossible to move his waist.

She straightened and walked over to the bed, grabbing the pillow and returned to him. She knelt before him on the pillow and reached up, inserting the key into his cage. She peered up into his eyes smiling. She wrapped her lips around the cage, using her tongue to assault his cock through the bars of the cage. Max whimpered and clamped his eyes shut, unable to take much more of her teasing. His cock was going to break. And then it was free. Springing forth as Sera removed the cage, his cock unfurled to its full 6 inches. Sera gasped, "Oh my, pet, I had no idea you were such a grower," she giggled.

She ran a single finger down the underside of his cock, and he twitched, cock throbbing in time with his heartbeat. She rose again, and walked out of the room, returning seconds later holding a bottle of lube. Max's heart fluttered in excitement.

Sera knelt again, Max's cock bobbing inches from her face. She blew on it, gleefully watching it twitch from the lightest sensation. She flicked her tongue across the frenulum and another large drop of precum gushed from the slit of his cock. Sera slurped it up hungrily and slid her mouth all the way down Max's shaft once, before withdrawing the wonderful warm wetness. Max was certain his knees had given out and he was now just hanging from the shackles around his wrists.

Now Sera was pouring lube all over his shaft and her hands. She rubbed her hands together and grasped his cock. She began stroking, fingers massaging and twisting, around and around, up over his glans, and down across his frenulum. One hand crept down to begin massaging his balls, while the other worked expertly, twisting up and down the shaft. Max felt his excitement building, he was about to blow. Sera felt his cock strain, preparing to cum, and she withdrew her hands, watching the cock twitch achingly. Max moaned, "Please, Goddess, don't stop."

Sera looked up at him. "Pet, you just told me that you came last night. Do you seriously think I'm going to let you cum tonight as well?"

Max pulled against his restraints and then looked back down into Sera's eyes. He saw a dangerous glint in them. "No Goddess, you're right. I'm sorry."

"Good pet," Sera replied. She reached behind her back, undoing the clasp of the leather bra. It fell away to reveal her breasts. Her nipples were hard. She rose and pulled down the panties. Max stared as the panties slid to the ground and she stepped out of them. Strands of sticky wetness had followed the leather panties to the floor, and her pussy dripped with arousal.

Stepping close to him, Sera pressed her bare, full breasts to Max's chest, her nipples tickling him slightly. Stepping on to her tip toes, Sera let the lips of her bare pussy slide across the top of Max's shaft, taunting him. "Do you want to feel the inside, pet?" She cooed in his ear.

Max felt his cock straining again. If his cock even started to enter her, he would explode immediately. "I would love to, Goddess," he replied, "but I'm going to cum if I try."

Sera pouted playfully, "Aww, does my pet need to cum that bad? I thought he was going to fuck my brains out until I came hard all over his cock. I guess you won't be that kind of pet for me though." She giggled. "You'll be my tease toy. You better get used to this ache pet. It's all you're going to feel for a long, long time."

Max quivered. He needed release. BAD. Sera backed away, and Max was sad to feel the wetness of her slit depart. He found a sense of relief though as some of the tension left his cock and he felt the edge fading away. The feeling of blue balls was setting in already.

Sera walked around behind him again and came back out in front of him holding a bucket full of ice. She stared into Max's eyes as she held the bucket up to his hard cock. Grasping his erection, she shoved his cock into the bucket of ice. Max's eyes rolled back and he gasped, trying desperately to pull his cock from the bucket. He could hear Sera laughing hysterically as he shivered and shook while his cock deflated.

Taking his cock cage, she roughly shoved it over his cock and slid the lock back on, depositing the key back in her bra.

"Did you enjoy your play time pet?" Sera asked. "I hope you did, now it's time for my play time." She said and began to pull the chain that would slowly let his hands down. She released the clasp that secured the shackles to the chains in the ceiling and ordered Max to his knees. She pulled his hands together and secured them behind his back. His ankles were still secured, pulling his legs wide apart, making kneeling exceedingly difficult. She produced a small, hooked object on a string from the nightstand, and inserted it into his nose, pulling the string back over his head, and tying it off to the shackles on his wrists, his head was wrenched backwards, and he found he was helplessly kneeling on the ground, arms tightly bound behind him, with his head staring straight up.

Sera then got closer, he was looking straight up into her pussy, strands of wetness dripping on to his face. He was quaking, his cock was trying to harden in its cage again. He was pulling with every ounce of his being, trying to find a way to release the strain in his cock.

Sera lowered her pussy on to Max's face. She started to slide her slick wetness up and down his face, grinding her clit across his nose. "Lick pet!" She cried out, "Start licking me, and don't stop until I cum!" She was in a frenzy, fingers wrapped tightly in Max's hair, grinding animalistically against his face. Max darted his tongue out, lapping up and savouring her juices before venturing into her folds. Probing as her hips rocked, Max danced his tongue up and down the lips of her pussy. Sera shifted her hips back giving access to her clit. Without hesitation, he slithered up through her opening once more, enveloping the small sensitive bud before flicking across it with the tip.

Finally, with a shuddering scream, Sera convulsed, juices gushing into Max's mouth, and slid back down, plopping on to the pillow she'd been kneeling on. She glanced down at it. "I'm sorry pet, I'm afraid I've gotten your pillow all wet!" She giggled. "Now don't you move a muscle, I'm going to go clean myself up," she said, rising.

Max watched helplessly out of the corner of his eye as Sera left the room. He struggled against his restraints, to no avail. He was trapped in this position, waiting for his Goddess's return.

Chapter 5

Max's neck and shoulders were beginning to cramp when Sera reentered the room. A silky pink nightgown covered her curves, and her blond hair was still wet. Max could smell perfume on her, and his cock stirred. It was like nothing he'd smelled before.

As well, he noticed a black leather bracelet on her wrist, tethered to a silver ring on her fourth finger by a thin ornate chain. Both the bracelet and the ring were adorned with a ruby, fitting their respective sizes, that made the bracelet look like a match for the collar Max wore around his neck.

Sera first released the hook in Max's nose, his head finally allowed to return to its natural position. As he rolled it around, trying to ease the tightness that had settled in his muscles, Sera knelt and released the shackles binding his hands and feet. Max slumped forward, stretching his shoulders, a groan escaping his lips.

"Was that a tough position to wait in, pet?" Sera asked. "The positions will get more difficult, but you've done very well today. I'll allow you to sleep in freedom." Her tone was so gentle and caring.

"Thank you, Goddess." Max replied, genuinely thankful that his ordeal, as incredibly arousing as it had been, was over for the evening.

Sera smiled at him. "I expect you to tidy up the toys we used tonight, pet. The shackles all stow neatly below that floorboard. Once you've done that, you should shower and get some sleep. Tomorrow will be a long day for you."

"Yes Goddess."

Sera bent over before him, providing a tempting view down her nightgown, the sweet, clean smell of her overpowering his nostrils. Her ample breasts hung dangerously close to slipping free from the lowcut neckline. Max averted his eyes and in doing so realized he should be in his slave position. Shifting around he positioned himself on his knees, arms behind his back, gaze fixed on the floor at Sera's feet.

"Oh, you will make a very fine pet, indeed," Sera said, sounding quite content with Max's initiative. "It's ok though," she cooed, "I want you to look right now." She said, a teasing tone in her voice.

Max's eyes slid up her bare legs to the waiting bosom that taunted him from behind the thin silk gown. A drop of water rolled from Sera's hair, down her collarbone, and on to her chest. Max watched it roll into her gown before it disappeared. Another drop rolled down. Followed by another.

"Do you like the view, pet?" She asked.

Max stared blankly, hypnotized by the drops of water sliding into her cleavage. The words finally pierced his ears. His clouded mind tried to formulate an answer. "Uhh yes.. Yes Goddess, sorry, I was just...." He trailed off again as he watched another drop slide down her creamy skin. He felt his cock twitching in its cage.

Sera giggled, "You're drooling, pet."

It took Max a moment to realize she had spoken, and yet another to clue into what she had said. Max shook his head, trying to clear the fog, "I'mszorry, Goddess, I'mhhaaving a haard time, uhh, focusing." He said, his words slurring together. Max reached up to wipe the drool from his chin, but Sera caught his arm.

"Ah ah, pet. You are not to move from the slave position unless told to do so," Sera smiled, "Keep drooling for me."

Laughing as drool continued to fall from Max's mouth, Sera began to play with the neckline of her gown. "Do you like my perfume, pet? It's a special blend from my home country."

Max continued to stare blankly, his cock straining ever harder, unable to think, unable to process the words that Sera had just spoken. His cock began to leak a steady stream of precum.

"Aww, pet!" Sera giggled gleefully. "You're drooling from two places! Would you like to know what the secret ingredient is in this perfume?"

Max's breathing was becoming laboured, sweat had broken out on his skin, and his pupils had dilated, becoming enormous black pools. The stream of precum had quickened, and a puddle had formed on the floor, mixing with his drool.

Sera leaned in closer, the scent of the perfume became stronger, and Max's eyes remained fixed on her cleavage. Her breath on his ear sent a shuddering wave of pleasure through his body. "This perfume," she whispered, "is made by my sisters, The Daughters of Moracine. It contains..." She paused, moving to look straight into Max's vacant eyes. His gaze shifted to stare back into hers, though the blank look remained. Her lips came within an inch of his and she continued, "it contains the blood of a succubus."

Max continued to stare into the grey pools of Sera's eyes, completely oblivious to the words she was saying. Her breath was hot on his lips, and all he could think about was how it would taste to kiss her. He needed to kiss her but was paralyzed by the sheer magnitude of his arousal. His cock was leaking like a faucet at this point, his balls were aching. He tried to ask Sera for help. Tried to beg for relief, but all that came out was a desperate whimper.