Succubus War: Ch. 01-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sera felt her cheeks become flushed at the sound of Max's helpless mewling, her underwear becoming damp. "Naughty boy," she said breathily, "this was a fresh pair of panties." Standing, she reached down and grabbed the fringe of her nightgown, lifting it up to display the wet spot between her legs.

The room began to spin around Max as he stared between Sera's legs, he needed her to touch him. Anywhere. His body was pure fiery passion, his urges held at bay by the paralytic arousal. A guttural moan left his throat as she slipped a finger beneath the tiny undergarment. Sliding her finger into her sex, Sera moaned. She let the finger dance around inside her, before removing it, gently sliding it across her clit on the way out. A shimmery string of Sera's vaginal fluids followed the finger out of her underwear, and she raised the hand to admire her arousal in the light.

Sera looked back down at Max. He was swaying on his knees, his arms hung limply at his sides, his muscles no longer obeying him. She squatted down in front of him, hugging her legs with one arm, and holding the other out for Max. Tears were streaming from his eyes, he wasn't going to last long with the succubi's aphrodisiac still hanging in the air around him.

"Relax, pet," Sera said soothingly. "You'll wake up again in about an hour." With that, she wiped the wet finger across his upper lip, below his nose.

The sensation of her slick finger sliding across his lip made Max's vision go white. He panicked, no longer able to see his Goddess. No longer able to see anything! As darkness settled around him, he recognized the scent of Sera's arousal, heavy in his nose.

Sera looked down at Max's limp, unconscious form. It was going to be fun training this one. Sera had never been considered "dominant" by any of the other Daughters of Moracine, but that was more a matter of relativity. While most women on Earth were anywhere on a spectrum from meek submissives, to tyrannical dominants, be it in the bedroom or elsewhere, all the Daughters would have been considered beyond cruel by most. Doling out the harshest punishments for the slightest infractions. Many weak men had crumbled in the hands of her sisters, left as mind-broken husks, unable to withstand their wicked torments any longer.

Sera, however, preferred a different approach to her sisters, focusing on drawing out a boy's desires, and using them against him. Turning his lust into a weapon that set him fighting with himself. While it set her apart from her sisters, and a small few considered her weak for it, they couldn't argue that she was effective in breaking boys down into weak-minded pets that would follow any order, from any sister. And to top it all off, she had never lost a pet during training. Most of her sisters thought she would take the title of Mother Moracine once the current holder passed.

Walking over to the desk, Sera tore a piece of paper from the journal. Using one of the pens on the desk, she wrote a note to Max.

Remember pet, clean up, shower, then off to bed. And do me favour,

clean up this particular mess with your tongue

When she'd finished writing, she drew a small arrow and set the note down, pointing the arrow to the puddle of drool and precum that Max had left in his stupor. She worked up a mouthful of her own saliva and spat into the puddle. Then, she removed her panties, the wetness of her sex had completely soaked them. She placed Max's pillow back on his bed, then folding the panties up, placed them on the pillow and moved to leave. Looking back at her handiwork, she thought better of it and retrieved the panties. Unfolding them, she slipped them over Max's head with a giggle and exited the room, locking the door behind her.

Chapter 6

Max was awakened by the persistent aching in his cock. His eyes opened slowly, to find a pair of panties obscuring his vision. Looking around the room to see if anyone else was present, and deciding on the negative, he pulled the panties from his head. They came away, tugging his hair slightly, Max suspected, after running his hand through his hair, that Sera's juices had begun drying, adhering the panties to his hair.

Inspecting his cock, being that that the pain had been the reason for his awakening, he was startled to see that the skin was an angry purple, bulging through the bars of his cage. Apparently, his cock had been straining relentlessly to escape its prison.

Max couldn't remember a thing that had happened after Sera had released him from his bondage. The smell of her perfume haunted his mind though.

Rising to his feet, Max looked down and saw a small scrap of paper on the floor. Bending over, he read the note scrawled across it in Sera's handwriting. His cock strained harder seeing the puddle, and what he was supposed to do with it. He looked around the room again, checking for signs of cameras, or anything that would provide evidence of his following instruction. He saw nothing, other than the mail slot in the door, and decided there was nothing of the sort. However, finding the thought of licking up his mess for Sera exceedingly arousing, Max dropped to his knees before the puddle. Leaning in he dragged his tongue through the puddle. The taste wasn't terrible, slightly salty from the precum, and mostly watery from his drool, but the cold slimy texture almost made him gag. His cock throbbed again as he slurped up more of the puddle, imagining Sera watching his humiliation.

Continuing, Max managed to consume half of the puddle before it became too much for him to handle and he rose to his feet, one hand brushing across his caged cock longingly, the other raising to tweak his nipple lightly, sending a small wave of pleasure down to the captive appendage.

Sera watched Max through her scrying glass. Her view was from the light in his room, a partnered scrying glass disguised to look like a simple light fixture. All the lights in the slave's quarters were the same.

She ran a finger around her clit in light circles, teasing herself as she watched Max lap up his mess. She observed as he rose from the puddle and walked off to the bathroom, returning with a handful of toilet paper. Sera's smile grew menacing as she watched him wipe up the remainder of his lustful leavings.

After cleaning up the puddle, Max set about tidying the rest of the room. Stowing the shackles back in the floor, emptying the bucket of ice into the bathroom sink, and placing the cane and bottle of lube on the desk. Max looked longingly at the bottle of lube, thinking back to his long edging sessions at home. The ones that always ended in an earth-shattering orgasm. He had never locked himself up after being teased this hard. He looked down at his purple member, concerned at the state of it, remembering the pictures of priapism he had seen when considering using some ED medications recreationally.

Unsure if the same thing could occur from this predicament, Max grabbed the bottle of lube and Sera's panties and headed to the bathroom. He wasn't going to take chances at losing his cock completely. Sitting down on the toilet, Max grabbed the base of his cock, and with some effort and lube managed to wiggle his cock free. His balls were still trapped in the device, but this way he was free to relieve himself before sliding the cage back on.

The view of Max's room faded away from Sera's scrying glass, and Sera willed it to display the bathroom she'd just watched Max retreat to. The bathroom materialized in the glass, and Sera's smile grew dangerous as she watched Max pull his cock free of its cage, lube up his shaft, and begin stroking slowly. Sera's finger danced around her clit faster as she observed her unknowing pet. His stroking began to quicken, and Sera tapped into the bracelet, opening the bond to her slave, allowing her to experience all the sensations he did. She gasped, sucking in air as an onslaught of pleasure struck her with such force that an orgasm was practically ripped from her. She screamed, all the muscles in her body contracting as she frantically clawed her power back from the bracelet, letting the bond close. Trembling, she tried to recover. Looking down, she saw a puddle under her chair. The intensity of her release had forced her bladder to let go. So much lust in a human? Sera wondered curiously. Was that why the succubi's aphrodisiac had affected him so quickly? And to such a degree?

A succubus was a demon that fed on the lust of its victims. They appeared in the night, arousing their prey to impossible heights. They used their shapeshifting abilities to become the deepest desire of the person, then emitted a powerful aphrodisiac stored in their blood by opening a small cut on their palm. The aphrodisiac pulled lust from every nook and cranny in the person's body into their soul. Then, helplessly aroused, the victim would watch the succubus devour their lust drenched soul, drawing it out through their mouth and breathing it in greedily.

Tales of the succubi had changed over the millennia as sightings of the demons had diminished greatly once The Breach had closed. The most recent stories told of them coming to Earth and engaging in raucous orgies or draining the "souls" of their victims by extracting their semen in a "most rapturous release" by most accounts, leaving them contentedly drained before returning to the demon world.

The truth of the matter was far less illustrious. There was no release, after being brought to heights of otherworldly pleasure, the victim's mind would break. The pleasure would become so intense that it was painful, and then at the peak of the build-up, their soul was ripped out, denying them the impending release, their souls kept prisoner in the succubi's abode within the demon realm, eternally suffering that deliriously agonizing, mind-breaking pleasure. Their bodies, empty vessels left on Earth would shortly thereafter be claimed by another demon, one feeding on pain, or fear. Demonic reigns of terror would ensue, bringing about some of the greatest disasters and tragedies in human history. At least... In this world...

Snapping from her remembrance, and regaining her composure, Sera peered back into the scrying glass. Max's ministrations to his member had him leaking a healthy stream of precum, and Sera could tell from his cock's twitching that he was about to cum.

She focused her power into the bracelet, this time not opening the bond to herself, but instead forcing an enormous amount of power through the bond into Max.

Max's hand sped up; he was so close! The edge had come quickly, but stroking felt so good, he didn't want it to end yet. Continuing slowly, he'd built his edge more and more, waiting for the perfect moment, his fingers gently caressing and rubbing, then vigorously stroking again. Keeping that release just out of reach.

Finally, having had enough, Max increased his pace to power through the edge, when he was struck by lightning. At least, it felt like it. Pain ripped through his body like a shockwave, radiating out from the collar. His muscles seized and he crumpled on the floor of the bathroom, unconscious, his cock still twitching from the pleasure that had so suddenly been torn away.

Chapter 7

Max came to in complete darkness. No, not complete darkness. He was blindfolded, light peeked through the edges of the cloth wrapped around his head. He tried to call out, but it turned into a muffled groan, realizing that there was a wadded-up piece of cloth stuffed into his mouth. There was also a piece of cloth tied around his head, securing the wad in place.

He was laying face up, his arms pulled back painfully behind him and tied to two posts. His legs were pulled down and secured to two more posts. From the position, he suspected he was tied to a bondage horse. Testing his bonds, and finding them extremely secure, as if he'd expected otherwise, he tried to wiggle and found a strap binding his chest and waist to the structure as well.

Light suddenly blinded him as the blindfold was removed. His eyes slowly adjusting to the light, he could make out Sera's frame above him, candlelight flickered behind her, projecting her shadow menacingly against the ceiling and walls.

"Did you have a nice nap, pet?" Sera asked, her tone warmer than the expression on her face. She no longer wore the silk nightgown, but was garbed in a dark red dress, a black corset tightened around her midsection, pushing her breasts up, nearly out of the dress. "I certainly hope you did. The rest of the night won't be so nice." She untied the cloth holding his gag in and removed the wad in his mouth. Her panties from earlier, he realized. The thought made his cock stir, and he realized that his cock cage was gone. No longer locked around his balls.

"Where am I?" Max asked.

"Why, you're in the dungeon, pet. I thought that would be obvious from the décor." Sera replied.

Looking around, Max realized she was right. Around him were dozens of medieval torture devices. Racks, gibbets, torture chairs, he could even see an iron maiden... and a bronze bull, the purpose of which, he was not sure, but he had a feeling he didn't want to find out.

"Okay," Max replied, "I get that I'm in a dungeon but what is this place? This castle? And who are you really, Sera?" The words spilled out before he could stop himself. The second Sera's name slipped out; his stomach sunk. He knew he'd made a mistake.

Sera stood with a hand on her hip, the other tapping a finger against her lips in thought. "Perhaps this is all happening too fast for you pet. You'll get your answers. Typically, we wait until the end of your initiation to educate our pets about our order, but I will begin your education in the morning. I think I know the exact type of person you are, and I don't see the harm in enlightening you a bit. You're exceptionally submissive, and I think you'll make a good pet, despite your inability to control your... urges. Besides, I suppose you have the right to know what new life awaits you. In the meantime, you have transgressions to answer for. And I have a means to ensure they don't happen again."

With that, she walked around him to a table that held several torture contraptions. There were thumbscrews, canes, a pear of anguish, knives, needles, nails, hammers. Clawed pliers designed to tear apart soft flesh.

Looking at the table, Max felt himself grow queasy. What was going to happen to him? Was she going to kill him? No, she said she'd answer his questions in the morning... At least he had that much. Fear still gnawed at his stomach, fear of what tortures the night held.

Sera plucked a large needle from the table and rounded the bondage horse to stand between his legs. His cock lay semi-erect against his stomach. She grabbed it and pulled it down, inspecting it. It began to harden in her hand immediately, and she smirked.

"You're going to want to control that pet. This is not going to be pleasant. Far less so if you can't keep your urges in check."

"Please, Goddess, I'm so sorry, I'll never do it again, please don't hurt me, I'm sorry!" Max whimpered.

"It's too late for that pet. You're going to get what's coming to you now. But I need you soft first." She laid the needle down on the horse, between his knees, and returned to the table. She plucked a cane from it and returned to his side. She pressed the cane to the top of his thigh and looked up into his eyes. "Get soft. Now."

The menace in her voice was unmistakable. Max gulped and tried to pull his attention away from the predicament. Away from anything moderately arousing. He clamped his eyes shut and tried to think about anything, puppies, his grandmother. The cane rose.

*WOOSH*

"AHHHH!!" Max cried out, searing pain scorched through his thigh and he struggled against his bonds.

"I said get soft pet."

Max clenched his fists and tightened all the muscles in his body as much as he could in an attempt to draw blood away from his throbbing cock. He felt his erection starting to fade as the cane rose again.

"No, Plea- "was all he got out before the cane landed on the other thigh. "PLEEEASEE!" He cried.

"I'm losing my patience, slave." Sera said, her tone now ice.

He continued his efforts to lose his erection, helped along by the fiery lines now tracing his thighs. He felt the cane rest against the underside of his cock and his erection began to wilt in fear of the blow to come.

"Better," Sera said, placing the cane back on the table. She picked up a thin piece metal, that looked vaguely familiar. He'd seen something just like it before, but he couldn't place where...

Sera rounded the horse, standing between his legs once again. She picked up the needle from the horse and it dawned on Max where he'd seen that piece of metal. It was backing for a piercing needle. She was going to pierce his cock!

"Goddess, please don't do this! I'm afraid of needles!" Max begged.

"You will have to conquer your fears in this place, Max. And your desires. You must learn that your fears and desires are of no matter to anyone. And you are a slave. You will obey me. If I tell you to wrestle an alligator you will obey me. If I tell you to jump off a cliff you will obey me. If I tell you stab needles into your eyes, ears, and cut out your tongue, YOU. WILL. OBEY. ME."

Sera's words echoed through the dungeon and Max shivered. Terror clutched his throat; his head was spinning now. He thought he was going to throw up.

Sera sighed and put the piercing implements down on the horse again. She rounded the table to stand beside his head and leaned over him, gazing into his eyes. His vision was blurred by tears, but her gaze was soft. He could see sorrow in her eyes.

"I am truly sorry, Max. I would never do those things, given the choice. But you've taken away my choice in this matter. And there is only one solution. You mustn't be able to remove that cage again without permission." Sera said, sounding sincerely apologetic. "Look around at the devices in here. Things could be much worse for you. Things would be much worse for you had any of my sisters found you at that bar. They're not so lenient as I."

Max was still shaking, but his breaths were coming more steadily now. Sera leaned closer and placed a small kiss on his cheek. "This will be but one night of torture. I'm afraid the piercing will just be the beginning. Rest assured though, there will be an end to it."

Returning to the foot of the horse, Sera took up the needle again and grasped his cock, and lining up the needle and backing, pierced through his urethra and out through his frenulum. Max screamed, and a small amount of blood leaked from the fresh hole in his cock. Sera returned to the table and grabbed a nail, slightly narrower than the piercing needle, but long with a large flat head. Also retrieving a hammer, she returned to her position, and using the piercing needle, guided the nail through the wound.

"PLEASE GODDESS PLEASE NONONO!" Max screamed and begged, but his cries fell on deaf ears as Sera stretched his cock down, as far down between his legs as she could and steadied the tip of the nail against the horse.

"Hold still, pet. You don't want me to miss." With that, Sera began to pound the nail into the horse, every blow sending a shock up his penis, which was no longer pulsing with arousal, but rather pain. Sera finished her hammering, the flat head of the nail just beginning to press into the head of Max's cock.

Tears streamed from Max's eyes, and pain radiated from his cock. Sera looked at him, then back down at his cock. It was stretched thin by the pulling of the nail, the hole from the piercing slightly elongated. She had used a needle slightly smaller than a traditional Prince Albert piercing, knowing that the hole would stretch from the next step in Max's torture.