Succubusted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noises in the room amounted to little more than our moans of pleasure and the sounds of our hips meeting again and again. Subtlety? Stealth? To hell with it all. All that mattered to the both of us was pounding her pussy until one- or both- of us passed out. Julie screamed obscenities and pleasures each time my thrusts hit home. I growled my warm breath against her neck, my firm grip the only thing keeping me from fucking her into the air.

Even if I wasn't drunk off of the essence of her lust, I had to prove a point. This woman had challenged me, nearly ruined the cover I'd worked so. Fucking. Hard. to maintain. She thought she could use that information and use me in return. No, my beautiful bitch. This was for me.

She was quivering now, her mind blank. Her body shivered when I bottomed out inside of her, still begging with every breath she took. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me-" like a magic spell, one she refused to break under any circumstances. The hand on her hip slipped around to claw into her ass. squeezing it harshly while I continued to rail her pretty pussy.

I was getting into it now, growling demonic noises while I fucked her. My tits bounced against my chest with each thrust, large purple orbs that brought everyone who got to feel them to their knees. Julie was thinking about them even as my cock tore into her pussy. It was my tits that enamored her when she first saw me, and even now she thought about what it feels like to take my nipples into her mouth, to bury her face between them until she could scarcely breathe-

She came violently and I followed closely behind. rasping my moans into the back of her neck. Even as I filled her with my cum, I didn't stop fucking her brains out. leaving a pool of cum on the floor between us and dripping out of her cunt. Julie's toes curled in her shoes and her back arched as her orgasm spread across her body. Her voice had broken into a hoarse scream, and it followed her until her rapture subsided.

Now, truly satisfied, I lowered her body to the ground. Julie was on her knees, leaning against the wall. Between her legs, her cum dripped against her calves, and half of a smile could be seen across her face. She was almost perfect. Almost.

Her eyes glanced back at me, licking her lips. I had begun stroking myself, with the other hand gripping her scalp again. My girlcock was pointed directly at her face. Still full from the feast of her lust, it didn't take me long to cum a final time, groaning as I shot more ropes onto her face and into her hair. Her mouth opened as I did, trying to catch a few stray shots as the cherry on top of her dessert.

Once I was finished and her face was thoroughly coated. I took a deep breath, drawing in the glamour that obscured my true form once more. In a matter of moments, I was nothing more than an attractive human woman again. One who smelled very, very good.

"Now that I've thoroughly convinced you, darling, I've got to finish the rest of my shift." As I zipped my slacks and tucked my blouse back in, Julie didn't do the same, still kneeling with her cum-covered smile. "Speaking of which, a few folks have their shifts finishing in...around 20 minutes. I'd disappear before then unless you wanna have some explaining to do." She still didn't respond, still recovering from her orgasm. Before I left the stairwell, I blew her a kiss. "Be seeing you."

*

The hallways were somehow quiet as I strode back to my desk, though I did catch Nancy from Accounting as I sat down. "I hope it was good for you," I whispered to her in my dark succubus tone.

The woman blinked. She had to have misheard me. "Come again?" There was both panic and...a hint of arousal in her tone, the lust building in her skin.

"Oh, nothing." I waved her away, this time with my human voice. "Did you get my email, by the way?"

12