Succulent Sofia - Sweet and Naughty

Story Info
Vic trades up for virgin pussy.
2.1k words
3.81
21k
10
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
969 Followers

"I want to screw your daughter."

Goldie stared up at me, her eyes vacant as the 'L' train roared past her window.

"Then do it Vic. Go fuck her, see if I care." Goldie took a swig of tequila and her eyes shut. The biker chic used to be a good fuck, now she was just a lousy drunk.

"Goldie you think I want to keep screwing a half-asleep boozer? Passed out pussy is all I get as your boyfriend? A boyfriend who also pays your rent?"

"Go fuck yourself," she mumbled, pulling a pillow over her head. Her place was a dive, with clothes covering all over and a mattress on the floor. I wondered why I was with this biker chic.

Then Goldie rolled over naked, and I got a flash of her golden blonde twat and open slit. Suddenly her drunken twat looked pretty damn good. I jammed my finger up her cunt until she squirmed.

"Goldie, you know I've got the hots for your daughter, cute little Sofia? What is she—eighteen now? Legal meat?"

"Fuck off Vic."

I pulled out my finger, replacing it with my cock. Goldie growled as I gripped her tattooed tits and shoved my dick all the way in.

"Sofia has such a pretty face, and gorgeous boobs. And you know what?" Pinching Goldie's nipple, I banged her faster. "I'll bet Sofia's twat is a hell of a lot tighter than yours."

"You bastard!" Goldie slapped me. "You leave my fucking daughter alone!"

"I might if I thought I could get a good fuck out of you."

The drunken woman tried to slap me again but missed and fell back. I slid back in and fucked her like a bitch, slamming my cock deep in her fuck-hole. "Oh gawd Vic," she whispered, bucking up to meet my thrusts and grabbing my ass with her legs.

"Fuck me," she moaned, "Fuck me. You can pretend I'm Sofia just fuck me! Just screw me!"

I couldn't believe Goldie said that, and it frickin' turned me on. I slammed in balls deep while Goldie humped and whimpered. Soon she screamed in orgasm, and her body shuddered as my load shot deep into her womb.

Then Goldie passed out. Slut-fucked and drunk. Good. Now I planned to screw her daughter Sofia.

In the hallway, I quietly opened the door to Sofia's room. A room the size of a broom closet. Sofia was asleep on her belly, wearing nothing but a tight pair of panties.

Her room lit up with the blinking lights of a passing train. Sofia stirred a little and exposing the side of one young, fleshy breast. And I noticed her succulent ass wiggling around in her sheer panties.

My cock rose back to life.

When the girl rolled over, her perky boobs popped up with sweet puffy nipples. They looked tasty. Sofia's eyes fluttered open, and she sat up, grabbing a sheet to cover her tits.

"What? Mr. Vic, what are you doing here? And what's that lump in your underwear?"

"You know what it is." I laughed. "Your mom and I are fighting, mind if I sleep here tonight?"

"But there ain't no room!"

"Sure there is. Just scoot over sweetie."

The half-naked girl eyed my lump suspiciously, but she moved over to the far side of the mattress. "Um...Vic, why don't you have any pants on? That's embarrassing, you know."

"I'm sorry. But I sleep in my underwear and your mom locked the door so I can't get my pants."

"Mom's a stupid cunt. I don't know why you like her."

"I don't, I just try to help her out. Help you both out."

"Mr. Vic, you're way nicer than mom's other boyfriends. Why do you stick around?"

"Partly for you sweetie. But tomorrow I'm going back to Phoenix." I rubbed Sofia's thigh. "You should leave too. Find something better than a shit-hole apartment, right next to a train track."

"How Mr. Vic? I can't find no job? So I'm frickin' stuck here."

My cock twitched in anticipation. "Maybe not. Sweetie you could come and help out me in Phoenix."

"Sure Vic!" Sofia bounced up with her naked tits jiggling. "I can clean and cook and do anything you want!"

"Excellent Sweetie. I need someone to comfort me after a hard day's work. And make me feel really good... all over." She kicked the sheet out of the way and snuggled my head against her soft bare tits.

"I'm going to be so good to you Mr. Vic."

"Well Sofia." I rubbed my lump. "What I really need is a gal to comfort me like a girlfriend... In bed."

Sofia gulped like she'd just swallowed a dick. And her eyes grew wide as I moved closer.

Grabbing the little blonde, I hugged her tight and kissed her sweetly. Her lips stiffened but gradually relaxed. My tongue slipped into Sofia's mouth, and her tongue responded. I felt her young body melt with the joy of real kissing.

While we kissed, my lump ground against her panty-clad mound. Tasha raised her knees and pressed back at me. We stared into each other's eyes.

"Honey, hasn't anyone ever tongue kissed you?"

"...yes," she whispered. "But not the way you did. Wow, you make me shiver."

"Shiver? Because you're scared?"

"Yes, b-but also 'cause you make me all tingly...down there."

Our lips met again, and Sofia groaned as my tongue plunged deep into her mouth. My hand moved down, rubbing her crotch, as my other hand explored her naked, perky titties. Her nipples hardened between my fingers.

My lips moved down to kiss one tit, then the other. My tongue circling around each of Sofia's aroused nipples as she moaned, "That feels so good." Her big blue eyes stared into mine as my hand moved down to fondle the warm, damp spot in her panties.

Sofia gasped as my fingers probed her soft slit through her panties. "Sweetie can we take these off?"

She blushed and yanked them off. I stared at the sweetest bush ever. A sparse patch of dark-blonde fur snuggled around her tiny, untouched slit. Sofia definitely qualified for the Perfect Pussy Award.

It looked so tight I'd need to lube it up with my tongue. Eagerly lube it up.

Katie let out a surprised whimper when my lips touched her shivering twat. Then my tongue came out, and she bucked up when my tongue licked up and down her slit.

"Oooh... S-stop that!" My tongue probed deeper, finding her swollen clitty, twirling it in circles.

"Oh shit!" Sofia made a whimpering kind of groan. Her hips bucked up, shoving her womanhood frantically into my face. She screamed in surprise when my tongue stabbed into her virgin cunt.

Her thighs clamped my head, and I tongue-fucking her slowly with my upper lip pressing against her clit. Then I buried my face deeper into her sloppy wet cunt. Sofia climaxed with a piercing scream. "Aaaah!"

Her hips froze in mid-air with my face trapped, sucking her succulent pussy. After the last scream, Sofia fell back and I moved on top of the panting girl. Her wide eyes stared at my throbbing boner.

"H-how is that going to fit inside me?!"


I laughed as my cockhead pressed up against the silky entrance to her cunt. "Sofia, are you ready?

"Yes," she panted. "Do it Vic. Just do it." Sofia moaned as my prick rubbed along her furry fuck-slit. "Hurry, I want you inside me."

My dick wedged into her tight crack. Sofia pursed her lips as the tip of my cock penetrated her pussy lips... then my knob popped in as she squirmed. I slid my cockhead in and out, warming up her newly opened pussy.

Then I pushed deeper, and Sofia twisted in pain when my prick pierced her hymen. "Sweetheart I know it hurts." My hands cradled her smooth young face.

Sofia kissed me. "Vic, it stings but...but keep going."

I did. And the girl's clasping pussy almost ripped the skin off my cock. At last, I got in all the way in.

Soon little Sofia was past the pain. The tears were gone, replaced with a naughty flicker in her eyes. She raised her hips to meet my thrusts, whispering, "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

My throbbing plunged in and out of her blonde fuck-hole, and Sofia came unglued. Now she was fucking me instead of the other way around, fucking me fast and hard.

She grunted louder and louder as she slammed her pussy onto my cock... A moment later, she exploded into screams as loud as the passing train. "AAAAAH!"

I grabbed her ass-cheeks, feeling her body tremble with the last spasms of orgasm. Now my prick was ready to explode.

"Wait Vic—Don't shoot sperms into my pussy—I ain't' on the pill!"

"Okay Sofia, roll over I'll finish in your butt. Hurry!"

"WHAT? NOO!!" Sofia squirmed. I rolled her over and stabbed my dick straight into her asshole. "OUCH!" My prick pumped up and down, reaming out her acorn-size anus.

That was all I could take. I pressed Sofia's tits flat on the bed, pounding her ass for home. The floor shook, the mattress squeaked, and—

—Goldie slammed the door open, just as I slammed my cock up her daughter's butt.

Sofia slipped her ass from my invading cock and confronted her mother. "You get the fuck out of here, you cunt! He's mine now!" Naked Sofia pointed at the door. Her drunken mother ran out.

"Mom's probably headed to the bar to pick up another fuck-friend." Sofia giggled and moved back under my cock and spread her butt cheeks. "Finish what you started big guy."

"Okay my little fuck-puppet." Sofia groaned when my dick plunged back into her tight asshole and fucked away. My hands pulled on her tits, and soon I felt my balls burn, boiling with cum. The naughty girl wiggled her butt until my cock swelled up and spewed.

"Ahh, Sofia." Gobs of hot cum shot deep into her anal canal while I watched the crazed, butt-fucked girl bite her pillow. After the last spurt, I bent down and kissed her Sofia in a deep tongue kiss. And Sofia kissed back hard, and my cock grew stiff again.

"Well aren't you nasty?" She laughed. "Do you need it again before we leave?"

I moved toward her, took her hands, and pressed her back against the wall. I kissed her, long and deep, with my aching hard-on squeezed tight between our bellies.

Sofia whispered. "On the bed." She sat on the mattress, and opened her legs. A trickle of blood oozed from her blonde twat, a souvenir of our first fuck. I wiped off my boner.

"Dammit, I don't have a condom."

Sofia stared at my stiff cock with a curious look. "Mr. Vic... could I suck it? I've always wondered what a cock would feel like, you know in my mouth..."

"Oh YES." I pushed my pulsing cock forward. Sofia blushed as her lips parted slightly. Closing her eyes, the young teen and took my cockhead into her mouth—and gagged.

"Suck it Sofia. Take it slow at first."

I watched Sofia suck cock for the first time, sliding her mouth up and down the shaft. Soon she had the knack of it and bobbed her blonde head up and down while her fingers explored my hairy balls.

I looked at the sweet-and-naughty girl, and couldn't wait to spew a load of cum down her young throat. Sofia's nostrils flared as her lips locked around my cock.

My hands held her head as my cock burst into her mouth. Tears fell from Sofia's eyes as she gagged and choked down my jism. Moving my hips, I kept face fucking the girl until the last cum spurt. More cum spilled down her chin as she pulled away, panting.

"Gosh, that was totally gross...but fun." She wiped her mouth and snuggle close to me. "Are we going to Phoenix now? Is it warm there?"

"Yes and yes. Now I'm going to find my clothes. Why don't you get dressed and pack your things."

"Sure, but you gunk-ed me good. I need a shower first." She jumped to her feet and bounced down the hallway. Sofia yelled from the bathroom.

"Will I have my own closet?"

"Yep, your very own closet and I thought you were taking a shower."

"Yes Vic, in just a minute." Opening the door, I saw Sofia wiping her cummy twat with a wad of tissue. "Jeez, I had to pee first."

I watched her sweet ass as she bent over to turn on the water. She giggled, washing her luscious body right in front of me. This naughty girl drove me frickin' crazy! Sofia wiggled her soapy boobs in my face.

"Do I have to finish senior year?"

"Yes Sofia."

"Vic, you're such a dick!"

"Yes I am. And you love my dick."

"True."

KimKim5
KimKim5
969 Followers