Succulently Divine

Story Info
A die-hard fan gets VIP treatment from her favorite band.
7.7k words
4.72
7.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: I hope you enjoy this story as much as I enjoyed delving into the dirtiest depths of my imagination while writing it. I used to write creatively back in high school, but that was over a decade ago, so I'm trying to find my stride again. With that in mind, any constructive feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Danika Wilson felt as if her whole body buzzed with an electrifying excitement as she trailed behind the staff member leading her to the VIP room backstage. A room where she would finally be able to meet her all-time favorite band. She would meet each band member in person, up close, within touching distance. She probably should have been focused on not passing out before she even reached that room. Her night had already become an experience she would never forget, and it was all thanks to her asshole of an ex-boyfriend. A month ago, after returning home early from work she was greeted by the sight of her boyfriend fucking one of their neighbors in the bed they shared--a neighbor she had caught Tom checking out before as they had passed her in the hallway, but Danika never thought he would cheat on her with the young blonde girl. Danika had kicked him out of the apartment they had lived in together for over a year, and a few days later, he had officially moved out his things while she was at work.

The betrayal had dealt quite a blow to her self-confidence, especially since the neighbor was barely 20. Despite being only 28 herself, Danika's sex life with Tom could only be described as lackluster at best, for the past six months before their breakup. Danika had always had a healthy appetite for sex and fell more on the adventurous side when it came to the bedroom. That was why each time Tom had given her the excuse of being too tired or busy, she felt as if that sexual part of her was slowly being smothered.

A few months before they had broken up, for her birthday Tom had gifted her VIP tickets to see her favorite band, Blaze Brigade. She had struggled over the last 4 weeks debating on whether she should even go to the concern. A few days ago, however, it was like someone kicked the fog from her mind, leaving her feeling embarrassed that she had even considered not going in the first place, over her breakup from a dipshit like Tom. She had two tickets since he had planned to attend the concert with her. Unfortunately, by the time she had made up her mind to go, the concert had been only a few days away, and her friends were already busy. Even without the company of her friends, she still fully planned to enjoy the night. She couldn't wait to hear the band play her favorite song "Succulently Divine". Not to mention the excitement she felt at getting to meet all four members of Blaze Brigade.

Danika had settled on wearing a mini leather skirt paired with a cropped Blaze Brigade t-shirt that accentuated her toned body. The weekly yoga classes she attended with her friends, helped ensure that she maintained her flat stomach and firm legs. She had straightened her hair for the evening, leaving her cascading black hair reaching the middle of her back. Her choice of dark eyeshadow made her green eyes all the more piercing. Her selection of red lip gloss highlighted the shape of her lips, enhancing her full lips. For the first time in a long time, Danika truly felt like herself--confident in her sexuality and body.

During the concert, her VIP tickets had her placed directly in front of the stage. When Blaze Brigade had emerged following their opening act, Danika had whole-heartedly enjoyed an up-close, unobstructed view of the band members. Looking hot as fuck as they performed onstage, emitting an alluring magnetic confidence that amplified Danika's anticipation of meeting them after the show.

Kade Rivers, Blaze Brigade's lead singer, was every bit the quintessential rockstar. His captivating voice enraptured listeners. His chestnut hair cascaded around his chiseled jawline in waves, and his vintage leather jacket and tailored black jeans fit him perfectly.

Alrick Stone was the band's lead guitarist. He wore ripped jeans with a band tee, leaving the sleeve of tattoos visible down his muscular arms. His hair looked untamed, with his black curls framing his angular face. The mesmerizing way he played his guitar, his fingers dancing across the guitar strings, had Danika envisioning them strumming across her body.

Danika found the bassist to be the most striking member of the band. Noel Knight had his golden blond hair pulled back in a knot, in what Danika would call a man bun. The stubble of his 5oclock shadow made him even sexier. The easy smile of his full pink lips and kind eyes had Danika's heartbeat increasing.

The band's drummer, Bo Steele, had buzzed black hair, shorter on the sides, and mocha-colored skin that gleamed under the stage lights. If it wasn't for his dark stubble, adding a ruggedness to his appearance, he would have learned more towards the petty side. The powerful way he commanded the drums had Danika wondering just how well he could command her body. Pretty fucking well, if she had to guess.

The crowd had cheered like maniacs, Danika included when the band had begun playing the opening notes of her favorite song, 'Succulently Divine':

"In your arms, I felt so alive

It was fucking intoxicating, no way to describe

Then you left, your love leaving me dry

Draining everything, you're succulently divine"

The rest of the concert had flown by, making Danika feel, once again, grateful that she had decided to come tonight. She couldn't recall the last time she had felt so uninhibited. Of course, the drinks she had probably played a significant role in that, but due to the price she had switched to water halfway through the concert. Also, she didn't want to be intoxicated when she met the guys. she wanted to remember every second of the experience.

Danika only had a slight buzz by the time she was led to the meet-and-greet backstage, which helped quell most of her nervousness. Instead, she was just excited and turned on. Watching the guys on stage made her wet. She could hear voices coming from the door they approached. When they got to the doorway, she found that the room wasn't particularly large. It had a couch, two oversized chairs, and a table set up with food and drinks with folding chairs lined up against the wall beside it.

Danika's breath caught when she saw Kade and Noel sitting on the couch, talking to a couple of fans. From the VIP lanyards around their necks, they must have also been there for the meet-and-greet. She noticed Alrick and Bo standing near the table of food, chatting with a guy wearing a crew member shirt. The staff who had escorted her to the room called out, making the crew member turn towards them. With a smile, he waved her over. She felt a flutter in her stomach as her green eyes locked with Bo's as she made her way towards him and Alrick.

"Hi there," he said, flashing a charming smile. "I'm Bo."

"Danika," she replied, her lips forming a confident smile, never breaking eye contact with him. She wasn't entirely certain where her assertive tone came from, but Danika decided to just roll with it. Her green gaze intense, as she told him, "You were great tonight. I'm a huge fan of the band."

"Yeah, is that right?" Bo smirked, slowly raking his eyes down Danika's figure, lingering at her exposed stomach and long legs. His lips formed into a devilish smile. "Well darlin', I think you might just be our sexiest fan."

"Oh, she's definitely our sexiest fan," Alrick drawled, making Danika's gaze shift to the lead guitarist. She took a second to appreciate his unruly black curls and tattooed arms, as he stepped closer to her, his body brushing against hers. He leaned down to whisper in her ear, "Would you like a picture with us, honey?"

Danika's skin tingled at the warm brush of his voice against her skin. Oh, she wanted more than a picture, but it would do for the moment. She reached into her shirt, grabbing her phone from her bra. She hadn't wanted to carry a bag around, so she had stowed her phone, debit card, and ID in her bra, hoping they would stay tucked snuggly between her large tits.

"With both of you?" Danika's whisper was sultry, as she handed her phone to Alrick. Alrick and Bo exchanged a smirk before Alrick took it from her outstretched hand and called over the crew member from before to take the pictures. The two guys sandwiched her between their bodies, their hands wrapped snugly around her lower back, Danika's ass pressed tight against both Bo and Alrick.

Bo leaned in, his breath tantalizingly close to her ear, lust blanketing her body as he whispered, "You're stunning, darlin'."

Bo swept her hair black hair back, exposing Danika's neck. His mouth descended to her bare skin, gently brushing his lips against it. He planted several light kisses along her neck before lifting her ear, to whisper, "Just how die-hard of a Blaze Brigade fan are you, darlin'?"

Danika's inhale of breath was audible to both of the men, followed by her husky response, "I'm your biggest fan."

Alrick's hand snaked to the waistband of her skirt to slip his fingers undeath, touching the bare skin on her back. Danika's thong was soaked in her juices, she was so fucking turned on. Her eyes lifted to lock gazes with Alrick, her breath accelerating as he moved his mouth down to hers, capturing her lips in a firm kiss.

Danika wasn't even aware that the crew member had stopped taking photos, handing her phone to Bo before leaving the room. She certainly wasn't aware that the other VIP fans had left as well, leaving only her and the four members of Blaze Brigade. It was the cocky voice of Kade Rivers that had her gasping and tearing her mouth away made from Alrick's soft lips.

"And who do we have here?" Both Kade and Noel had moved towards them at some point. Kade's gaze greedily devoured her body, while Noel's pursuit of her toned figure wasn't quite as overt as his, his eyes still showed that he was very much interested.

"This is Danika," Bo responded. "She's our number one fan, isn't that right, darlin'?"

"Yes," Danika breathed, her eyes roaming over both the lead singer and bassist.

"How about a tour of our bus, baby girl?" Alrick asked, his arm still wrapped around her from the kiss they had just shared.

"Yes. I think I would really like that." Danika's words held just as much suggestion as Alrick's had.

Danika's heart felt like it was going to pound out of her chest, but she knew what she wanted, and she had decided she was going to go for it. She wanted to spend the rest of the night with Blaze Brigade. A groupie just for the band. Danika wanted to be fucked by all four of these men. She wanted them to use her, to make her body hum in desire, to be their personal slut. Her time with Tom had suppressed that wild side of her, and she was ready to rediscover all that she had lost of herself.

Danika paid little attention to the tour bus, aside from noting its size and luxurious amenities. Big enough to have a king-size bed in the back of it. The guys had guided her through a mini kitchen, four built-in bunk beds, and a partially opened sliding door where she could spot a toilet and part of a shower until they reached a small bedroom. The bedroom consisted of a king-size bed dressed in a white comforter with a built-in headboard and twin nightstands.

Danika moved until she stood at the bottom of the bed before turning to look at the guys who were crowding the door. She bit her bottom lip, her heart pounding with excitement as she locked gazes with each of them, one by one. Her movements were deliberately sensual as her fingers found the hem of her crop top. With a slow, teasing motion, she pulled it over her head, revealing a lacey black bra that barely contained her large breasts. Her mini skirt was next to go, sliding down her toned legs with ease to reveal a black lace thong that left little to the imagination. Danika's confidence grew as she heard one of the men let out a groan. She reached around her back, unhooking her bra and letting it fall to the ground, followed by her thong. She stood before them, completely naked and unafraid. She felt empowered by the desire in their eyes.

Danika's smile was seductive as she slowly positioned herself on the center of the bed, moving until her back reclined against the headboard. Her large tits stood firm, with quarter-size nipples, tips pert and pink. Her hips had just enough cushion for grabbing onto while fucking. As she parted her legs for the guys, she showed them her tight cunt. Waxed, not a hair in sight, with soft full pussy, pink and glistening with her juices. She was so fucking turned on. Danika bit her bottom lip as the guys took in the sight before them, all four looked at her with unabashed desire.

"Spread yourself," Kade commanded, "Show us that tight hole." Fuck her, he was a dirty talker, she could practically feel her juices pouring out of her pussy. Danika complied, her fingers shaking slightly as she did so. With two fingers she parted her lips, revealing the deep pink of her opening and a swollen little clit above it.

"That's a good girl" Kade praised. The guys stood around the foot of the bed staring down at her, cocks hard as they watched her.

"Now rub your clit." Kade instructed. Danika moaned, moving her right hand to the tiny bundle of nerves before dancing her fingers over it in small circles. Danika's green eyes had closed at some point, so lost in the pleasure from her own touch, and it was only when she heard a low moan that they popped back open. The guys had ditched their clothing and each of their cocks looked painfully hard. Noel stood to the right of her, looking down at her on the bed. Bo was opposite Noel, standing on her left.

It was Alrick who had let out the moan, standing at the foot of the bed stroking his cock, his eyes glued to her fingers between her legs. Kade was right next to Alrick, also stroking himself as he watched her. Danika's eyes widened as she took in the size of each guy's erection. Kade's cock was pierced, a Prince Albert glinting on the tip. He had to be around 9 inches in length with a substantial girth, maybe 4 or 5 inches. Alrick was a little smaller than Kade in length, but he was extremely thick, like 6 inches around. Danika took in Bo's long cock, looking intimidating at 12 inches in length. Although he was not as thick as the rest of the guys, the slight curve of his cock made Danika's excitement rise, imagining how he would rub against her g-spot while he fucked her.

Noel's cock left her speechless. Danika was surprised to find that the quietest member of the group was hung like a fucking horse. Easily the biggest dick she had ever seen outside of porn, at least 12 inches long and a staggering 6 inches in width. A Jacob's Ladder pierced down his length, making Danika shiver at the sight of it. Even with the apprehension she felt, the thought of Noel's huge cock filling her and stretching her made her pussy even wetter. A visible trail of her juices slid down her thigh, sloping towards her tiny asshole before dripping onto the bedspread beneath her.

"Fuck, look at that wet pussy," Bo practically hissed "Such a greedy thing. Just begging to be filled, isn't that right darlin'?"

Bo's dirty question paired with the way he was pumping his cock, his pace increasing with each stroke as he gazed at her exposed pussy, had a needy moan tearing from Danika's mouth--

because she did indeed want them filling her greedy hole. All her holes.

"Poor little slut, wanting to cum so badly." Kade's eyes held a wicked glint. Deciding to grant her some much-needed release, he instructed, "Okay, baby, plunge two fingers in your pussy...Keep your lips spread with your other hand...There you go, just like that."

As she had been rubbing her clit with one hand, she had moved her other hand up to her tits, alternating between pinching each of her hard tips. At Kade's words, she moved her hand back down her body until she reached the entrance of her cunt, gliding her fingers through her dripping juices before slowly slipping a finger inside herself, allowing her to feel the walls of her pussy clench around the digit. She used her other hand to keep her lips spread for them while adding a second finger inside her tight hole. Fucking herself harder and harder, until wet gushing sounds filled the room with each rough pump of her fingers.

She felt the bed move on her left and saw that Bo sitting beside her, his eyes transfixed on the fingers she had jamming inside herself. At that moment, Danika couldn't tear her gaze away from Bo's enraptured expression as he watched her pleasure herself. When Bo's brown eyes jumped up to meet her green ones, finding her staring at him, he gave her a smirk before reaching out to pinch one of her hard nipples. As soon as Danika felt the pressure of his fingers on her tight peak, she exploded.

Her climax was a wondrous sight to behold, her eyes shut as her fingers pumped frantically inside of her. Distantly she heard herself let out a sharp cry accompanied by the feeling of something releasing from her pussy. She tried to prolong her orgasm as long as possible, her fingers continuing to slowly pump as she came down from her climax, her walls pulsing around her digits.

The guys had watched Danika as she orgasmed, and the sight of her pussy squirting pushed Noel and Alrick to cum. Noel had quickly moved so that he kneeled over Danika's bouncing tits, painting each firm globe in his sticky release. Alrick had also moved onto the bed, leaning over her spread legs so that his cum hit the skin right above her pussy.

Her initial squirt had sprayed out of her like a rocket, splashing Kade all the way where he stood over her spread legs at the end of the bed. As she continued to finger her pussy through her orgasm, juices kept shooting out of her, although not as intense as the first that had sprayed Kade.

"Guys, looks like we have a squirter on our hands," Kade said, sounding pleased as he smirked at his bandmates, "Let's see how much more she can take."

Kade straddled the bed between her spread legs, pushing the fingers she still had inside of herself out of the way, replacing them with his own. He didn't give her any warning before plunging three thick fingers into her still-sensitive cunt, pumping rapidly inside her wet hole. Danika let out a cry, surprised by the sudden invasion of his fingers inside of her pussy. She went to push his hand away, not sure she could handle the rough intrusion of his digits so soon after the climax she just had. Alrick intercepted her movements, grabbing her hands to pin them, forcing her to endure the sensations of Kade's fingers. The feeling of him rubbing against her G-spot, his pace frantic, proved her wrong. It wasn't long before her whole body stiffened, her hips lifting as she came once again, fluid spraying from her body at such a force that Kade's fingers were ejected from her pussy. This went on for what felt like an eternity, each squirt fluctuating in force, had Kade swiftly ducking between her legs to catch her juices in his mouth, splashing his face.

Danika lost consciousness for a few seconds towards the end of her orgasm, and when she opened her eyes she saw Kade propped between her legs, grinning at her, his sexy face and brown hair completely covered in her arousal. He gave her pussy a little slap causing her to gasp.

"You're a hot little thing, pussy so fucking desperate for a cock to plug her." Kade said proudly like he was pleased with that thought. Grabbing her underneath her knees to pull her body down towards him, telling her, "I think it's time we reward you."

When he had her positioned how he wanted-- on her back with her legs hanging over his upper forearms--he was left kneeling right in front of her, his thick cock pressing against her tight slit. Danika lost sight of Kade when Bo straddled her upper chest, bobbing his cock against her lips.