Succulently Divine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open up, darlin', take my cock." At Bo's instructions, Danika parted her lips, allowing his tip to enter her mouth. Bo's cock wasn't as thick as the rest of the guys, but he was long, and she didn't think she'd be able to swallow all of him. She lifted slightly so that she could wrap her soft lips around his swollen head, her tongue swirling around the sensitive underside. A low moan escaped Bo's lips as he felt the warmth of her mouth, the wetness of her tongue that enveloped the tip of his cock. He began to slowly rock his hips, sliding his cock deeper into her mouth, each thrust eliciting a soft, muffled gasp from Danika.

As Danika was getting used to the gentle rhythm of Bo's cock gliding in her mouth, her eyes went wide as she felt the cram of a thick cock in her tight pussy, sheathed to the hilt. She had felt Kade teasing the entrance of her pussy, sweeping up her leaking juices with his pierced cock, but never actually pushing in, until right then. He hadn't bothered with easing into her cunt, instead, he slammed in all at once, pushing past the tightness of her inner muscles until his front pressed tightly against her.

Danika released Bo's cock in surprise, letting out a mixed cry of pleasure and pain. If Danika could have seen Kade, she would have seen the erotic site of her pussy lips stretched around his big cock. Every time he would withdraw, her inner lips would clasp to his length, hugging tight around him as he began a hard punishing pace inside of her.

As she adjusted to Kade's pounding, her pussy dripping wetness as the pain dissipated into pleasure, she felt a cock brush against her hand and saw that it belonged to Noel. Followed by the feel of Alrick's dick brushing her other hand, boxing her in between them with Bo still straddling her tits. Gripping two cocks in her hands, she began pumping them with her fists. She could barely wrap her fingers around Alrick's length, and she wasn't even close to being able to encircle Noel's monster of a cock.

Bo, unable to get the depth he wanted in her mouth, moved so that he straddled Danika's face, guiding his dick back into her mouth, so she could take him deeper. Bo's thrusts became faster and more urgent with each deep stroke, the tip of him hitting the back of her throat, his breathing ragged gasps. Danika did her best to keep stroking Noel and Alrick, but her motions gradually stopped as her body began to tremble with the need to climax, the sensation of Bo fucking her mouth and Kade punishing her pussy overwhelming her. It was Bo that sent her over the edge.

With a final powerful thrust into the back of her mouth, so deep that she gagged, Bo came with a roar. His cum filled her mouth as he held his position, forcing her to swallow greedily so she wouldn't miss a drop of his release. This triggered Danika's own orgasm, and when Bo withdrew his cock from her mouth, she let out a cry.

"Oh god, yes." her face was red, and she seemed almost in tears as she cried out "Harder, please, fuck me harder!"

Kade abided. He moved so that her legs were pushed higher, pressing them towards her head, bending her body in half. This new position opened Danika's pussy, allowing Kade to change his angle to thrust even deeper. She could feel his piercing rubbing against her insides as he pummeled her defenseless cunt, making her scream.

"I'm cumming!" Danika's body tightened in climax with her announcement, her whole body becoming stiff. The feeling of endless bliss took over, fluctuating between levels of intensity, each stage pleasurable. Her body let go as she did so, causing her to release her most powerful squirt of the night. Shooting from her pussy with such force that her fluid first sprayed around the sides of Kade's pounding cock before ultimately pushing him out of her all together. Danika's body was jerky as she came, still bent in half, her juices sprayed straight into the air and rained down all over her, even splashing some of the guys.

The sight of this, especially her fluids raining over her own body, was unlike anything the men had ever witnessed, leaving them watching the scene in amazement. Although, Kade still at her entrance, wasn't frozen for long. As soon as Danika's squirt slowed, he grabbed her knees, pushing her legs even further until her feet were positioned over her head. With her swollen pussy pointed towards the ceiling, he straddled her, crouched over her in a pile driver position, before guiding his cock back into her.

Each pound inside of her exposed pussy and the sensation of his piercing gliding within her was made more intense by the accompanying bounce of the bed. It took only a few seconds for Kade to erupt inside of her, letting out a groan as he coated her insides with his cum. Leaving Kade breathing hard as he pulled out of Danika, spent, and sated for now.

As Kade moved away from Danika, her legs languidly dropped, plopping back on the mattress, and no longer folded in half. Her whole body hovered in a state of exhausted pleasure, eyes closed, as she slowly recovered from her orgasm. She distantly felt the bed shift, and then a warm mouth covering her breast, teeth pulling at her nipple. She felt the stirring of desire begin to build up within her again, reawakening her body. Opening her eyes, Danika was greeted with the sight of Noel and Alrick, cocks looking painfully hard.

It was Noel bent over her, tugging at her nipple with his mouth. Danika wanted to experience his magnificent pierced cock stretching her, she'd never been with someone who had a Jacob's ladder. Danika propped herself up on her elbows, causing Noel to release her nipple. Danika's green eyes locked with Noel's piercing blue gaze, and like in a trance, she pressed her mouth to his. Fortunately, Noel didn't seem to mind that one of his bandmates had just cum in her mouth, as he deepened the kiss between them. Moving his hand to wrap around the back of her head, pulling her closer before tracing his tongue teasingly along the seam of her lips. She opened to him, allowing his tongue to tangle with hers, leaving her breathless and her pussy throbbing.

Noel broke the kiss, nipping her lip playfully as he withdrew. He had Danika shift so that he was lying underneath her on the mattress, with her straddling his lap. Danika sat astride him, looking down at his sexy blond hair and handsome face, and for a moment she wondered if she was dreaming. Was she really getting gang-banged by the members of her favorite band? The unique sensation of warmth intermingled with something cold touching her skin brought her back to reality.

She looked down to see Noel's 12-inch cock pressing against her belly, the unique sensation she felt came from the chill of the piercings lining the underside of his cock mixing with the natural heat of his skin. She lifted until her slit brushed against the thick head of him and began to press down. She managed to get about an inch of him inside of her before she had to stop. Although she had already fucked Kade, whose cock was around 9 inches, she was still too tight to easily sheath herself on Noel's dick. The bassist, picking up on her frustration, moved his hand down her body to rub the hard nub of her clit.

"It's okay, baby. You can take me." The combination of Noel's coaxing tone and skilled fingers strumming her clit was just what Danika needed. His cock began to gain further entry into her pussy as she pressed down.

"Fuck, such a good girl. Look at my cock stretching that little hole." Noel praised.

She moaned as she felt him dive deeper, inch by inch. Danika was amazed when she was finally seated fully on him, her ass resting against his balls, her pussy swallowing all of him. His piercings added to her pleasure, the feel of them in her was like an extreme version of a ribbed condom or dildo. Noel had Danika full in a way she had never experienced before. She began to gently ride him, lifting herself up and down, movements cautious as her pussy continued to adjust to the size of his cock. Noel's fingers remained on her clit the entire time, making her juices flow, helping to lube her insides.

For Alrick, the sight of Danika's cunt struggling to accept Noel, her pussy lips clinging to his big cock with each glide, stretched so fucking tight, was all he could take. The guitarist grabbed the bottle of lube from the bus's built-in nightstand. The guys were no strangers to bringing women back to the tour bus, so lube was pretty much a staple. Alrick got on the bed behind Danika, moving until his chest pressed against her back and his cock was sandwiched between her asscheeks. Alrick reached around to grab handfuls of her big tits, squeezing them tightly, and lowing his head to her neck to gently bite her.

"Have you ever taken a cock in that tight asshole, baby girl?" Alrick whispered in her ear, making her gasp. The thought of taking Alrick's dick, so fucking thick, in such a small hole, scared Danika. But more than anything it turned her on, thinking about both guys inside her at once.

"Not two at once," she answered huskily, "But I want it. Do it, fuck me. Both of you."

Alrick locked eyes with Noel over her shoulder, giving him a grin. Danika wasn't the first girl they had fucked together, but it wasn't as common as one might think for a group of rock stars. Nothing was better than hearing a woman beg for cock, especially one as sexy as Danika. With her tight body, big tits that bounced with every thrust, and black hair that flowed down her tan back, she was a smoke show. Noel seemed to agree, as he grinned back at Alrick, before leaning up enough so that he could grasp Danika's ass in his hands. He spread her asscheeks, giving Alrick an unobstructed view of her tiny asshole.

"Better lube her up good," Noel said to Alrick, before bringing his gaze back to Danika's green eyes.

"You want to be our little cock sleeve?" he asked her softly. Seeing her eyes darken in desire, he continued "You want to be Blaze Brigade's fuck toy? Fuck you whenever we want? Wherever?"

"Yes." she practically hissed, eyes closing as she imagined it--going from city to city with them. Being the band's on-call fuck slut. Sandwiched between Kade and Bo at one of their rehearsals, with the lead singer bending her over a speaker, pounding her wet cunt from behind while the drummer stood in front of her. His hand in her hair, guiding her mouth, and making her gag on his cock. Or sitting on Noel's fat dick, on his lap on a couch in a backstage dressing room, her back pressed against his chest and his cock in her ass. While he holds her legs open to the other guys, showing them her wet pussy, empty and begging to be filled by one of them.

Just imagining all of that turned Danika on so much that her juices began to flow past the cock crammed in her pussy, dripping onto Noel's balls. She had run her hands up to cup her breasts as she was lost in her imagination. The sight almost had both Noel and Alrick cumming right there. She was mesmerizing to watch--So lost and unrestrained in her pleasure.

Noel began to thrust up into Danika as she sat astride him, driving his cock deep into her tight pussy. Her tits bounced with each rapid jab of his hips, her face strained as her pleasure built. She began to moan loudly with each of Noel's thrusts up into her. It was only when Alrick pressed against her back that both Danika and Noel stopped moving. Alrick pressed on her back, guiding her until she bent over Noel. Her arms were braced on either side of his blonde hair, her tits swinging in his face, pert pink nipples practically level with his mouth.

Danika jerked when she felt Alrick's lube-covered finger press into her tight asshole, startled by the coldness of the lubricant. He began to stretch her pleated hole until she had three of his thick fingers scissoring her, making her cry out from the mix of pleasure and pain. He continued this until he felt she was ready to take his cock.

"Alright baby girl, push out for me," Alrick instructed her as he removed his fingers and guided his thick cock to the entrance of her ass. Danika did as he asked, trying to relax so that his entry would be easier. Danika wasn't new to anal, but Alrick's dick was so fucking thick that she honestly didn't think he would fit, especially with Noel stuffing her pussy. Alrick's tip finally pushed inside of her asshole, causing her to panic at the pain.

"Oh god, wait," she pleaded "it won't fit!" Her eyes were wide as she turned to look over her shoulder at Alrick.

"Shhh, it will," Alrick said, stroking his hand down her back in reassurance. "Just relax, baby girl."

Noel maneuvered his hand between him and Danika, seeking her clit, rubbing her hard nub with his thumb. Her tits still hanging over his face, he captured one of her pert nipples in his mouth, giving it a nip before repeating the action on the opposite one. The attention on her nipples and clit helped distract Danika from the cock breaching her tight asshole. Allowing Alrick to push himself inside of her ass until he filled her completely. She let out a loud moan as she felt both cocks inside of her, stretching her in unimaginable ways.

The three of them began to move together, Noel pumping up into her as much as he could from his position beneath her. Alrick was the one leading her movements. Really, he led all of their movements, as every glide into her hot asshole caused her to grind on Noel's huge cock. She could feel his piercings rubbing against her walls, the sensation driving her wild, making her thrust her hips faster against both guys.

"Oh, fuck, yes," Danika cried out, mindless as she felt herself on the brink of an orgasm. "Harder.... please.... Harder!"

Alrick began slamming his cock inside of her little asshole, so fast that the clapping of his balls reverberated in the small bedroom of Blaze Brigade's tour bus. He was pretty sure that his balls were slapping against Noel's own where he was buried in Danika's pussy, but it felt so good, and to be honest, Alrick didn't give a damn. The guys had seen each other naked too many times to count.

Alrick came at the same time as Danika, groaning as he spilled what felt like gallons of cum into her hot asshole. Danika's orgasm hit her like a wave, her pussy and ass clenching around their cocks as she came hard. She could feel her juices leaking out of her pussy, forced to drip around Noel's cock that was plugging her cunt like a cork in a wine bottle. Alrick pulled out of her ass, sated and content.

"Oh, fuck man, look at that gape," Kade groaned from somewhere behind Danika. Kade and Bo had left the bedroom after blowing inside of her pussy and mouth. They were both back now, staring down at her used asshole, Alrick's jizz leaking out of her.

Kade's words had both Danika and Noel groaning, imagining the sight the guys were seeing--Danika's once tight asshole, now stretched open from Alrick's cock, his semen dribbling out slowly. Noel, no longer restricted by Alrick's weight, put a hand on Danika's lower back to propel them over, leaving Danika on her back looking up at him, with her long black hair splayed across the mattress. Noel hooked her knees over his elbows, opening her wide before slamming his entire cock back into her pussy.

"Fuck!" Danika was still sensitive from the orgasm she just had, and Noel didn't give her any time to adjust to his enormous size before starting a brutal pace into her. Each slam had him sheathed entirely, cramming her poor pussy to the max. The sounds of squelching became audible, her juices increasing with every thrust, until her body tensed, and her mouth opened in a scream.

"I'm going to cum again," she cried out, her voice filled with disbelief. She had honestly thought there was no possible way she could orgasm again so soon, she was wrong.

Noel felt a pressure against his cock, and knowing what it was, he quickly pulled out of her, making her juices spray out in his wake. Her first squirt seemed to last for six seconds straight, hitting Noel's groin area like a dart shooting a target. As soon as it ebbed, he crammed his cock back into her, pounding roughly before pulling out again, allowing Danika to release a second spray of juices. This continued in succession a couple more times, each splash less in intensity than the last. Danika lost consciousness for a second, her orgasms so powerful she felt like she existed on an alternate plane of reality. The feel of Noel's giant cock sliding back inside of her, his piercings cold inside of her pussy, brought her back to herself. Noel jack-hammered into her a few more times before sheathing himself deep. He let out a groan as he emptied himself deep within pussy, spraying her insides with his cum.

When Noel's heavy breaths had subsided somewhat, he pulled his cock out of her, and leaned down to give her a gentle kiss. Danika was boneless, unable to form a coherent sentence, any thoughts that her escapades with Blaze Brigade may be over were soon put to rest--Bo and Kade's cocks stood erect once again, showing that the guys weren't done with her yet.

Almost in a daze, Danika felt hands jostle her enough for someone to slide underneath her on the bed. It was Bo who was under her, her back aligned with his chest and the back of her head nestled in the crook of his neck. His curved cock jutted from underneath her, snuggled between her ass cheeks, with his tip resting against her pussy. If she wasn't lying pressed on top of Bo, she would have been in a reverse cowgirl position.

"I think we've worn her out," Alrick laughed. Both Alrick and Noel now sat on each side of Danika, resting against the headboard, still spent but excited for the show that was about to happen.

Bo put his knees between Danika's and used them to spread her legs wide.

"Your poor little pussy," Kade crooned to Danika. "Noel stretched you good."

Kade's words made Danika close her eyes once more, imagining the sight she presented--her pouty pussy on full display, red and used by both Kade and Noel. Her asshole was probably just as stretched and red after Alrick had demolished her formally tight hole. Even with Danika feeling extremely sore, and not quite sure how much more her ass and pussy could take, she still wanted to feel both Bo and Kade inside her.

Kade positioned himself so that he was between both Bo and Danika's open legs, rubbing his cock against Danika's swollen slit. At the sound of Bo's sharp inhale and the feeling of his cock entering her pussy, Danika realized that Kade must have grabbed Bo's cock and guided it into her. At first, she was confused, having expected Bo to take her ass while Kade fucked her pussy, Danika was in for the surprise of her life though. When she felt the head of Kade's cock press right above Bo's, she realized that they were both going to fuck her pussy at the same time.

"Oh god, I don't know if I can," Danika cried in worry. Kade was around 9 inches in length and 5 inches in girth, which by himself was a lot for her pussy to take. Bo may not have been as thick as the rest of the guys, but he was at least 12 inches in length. Danika could not imagine both of those cocks going into her pussy together, at the same time.

"You can take it, darlin,'" Bo reassured from beneath her, sweeping her hair to the side to kiss her neck. "Look how good you took Noel."

"O...kay," Danika released a breath, before saying more firmly, "Do it."

Kade pushed firmly against her opening, seconds passing before he finally popped in alongside Bo. Danika let out a groan of pain at the feeling of two cocks stretching her pussy. Bo's hands snaked from under her to grab handfuls of her tits. Danika found herself distracted from the pain of having two cocks crammed into her pussy. She began to moan in pleasure as Bo alternated between pinching her hard nipples and squeezing the flesh of her big tits. Kade pushed further inside her, the slide of Bo's cock gliding against his own adding a unique sensation to the pleasure he already felt from being inside Danika's warm pussy.