Succulently Divine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, I'm in." Kade gritted out between clenched teeth. Juices started to drip from Danika's pussy as she adjusted to having both men inside of her, and her initial pain finally turned to pleasure. They started to move, and it took a while for Bo and Kade to find a steady rhythm that had their cocks thrusting in sync with one another into Danika's wet pussy.

Danika moaned and turned her head towards the crook of Bo's neck. "Oh, fuck...Yes.... That feels so good."

Bo searched out her mouth, capturing Danika's lips in a deep kiss from underneath her. He pried her mouth open with his tongue, sharing a sloppy kiss, pulling on her bottom lip with his teeth as he withdrew from their kiss. The mixture of pain and pleasure from Bo's bite, paired with the incredible fullness she felt from having two cocks thrusting inside of her pussy, overwhelmed Danika.

"I'm close," Danika gasped, her voice strained. As soon as the words left her mouth, her body tensed in climax. This orgasm wasn't as strong as her previous ones, but it still left her feeling boneless and satisfied.

Kade and Bo continued thrusting into Danika, her tits bouncing with each movement. Bo glided his hands to her waist, holding her in place while slamming his cock inside from beneath her. The feeling of their cocks rubbing against each other, and her warm walls had the guys shooting inside of Danika's cunt shortly after her orgasm began to subside. Both guys released themselves deep inside of her with twin grunts, filling her with their seed.

All three of them were spent and it took a while before Kade withdrew himself from Danika's pussy.

"Lift up, baby." Kade instructed, spanking the side of her ass with a demand, "Push out our cum."

Danika complied without question, completely past any sense of possible embarrassment at Kade's demand. She lifted her hips until her pussy hovered a few inches above Bo, his cock sliding out of her as she did so. She pushed slightly, feeling the coolness of their combined seed dripping out of her spent pussy, landing in a glob on the skin above Bo's cock.

To Danika's surprise, Kade swiped up the cum that had landed on Bo with his fingers, before bringing it to her mouth

"Open up, little slut," Kade commanded Danika. She parted her mouth and allowed him to feed her their mixed cum. She sucked Kade's fingers clean before swallowing it.

"How do they taste, baby girl?" Alrick asked with a grin from beside her. Both Noel and Alrick hadn't moved from their positions beside her on the bed, leaning against the headboard of the king-size bed, where they had watched Kade and Bo cram her pussy full of their two cocks.

"Succulently divine," Danika answered with a pleased smirk, making the guys laugh. Danika had never been so satisfied in her life. Hell, she had lost count of how many orgasms she had tonight. She smiled to herself as she thought about returning to her everyday life in the morning--weekly yoga classes with her friends, her 9-5 desk job, all mundane things. Nobody would ever guess that she had a night of total debauchery, in the tour bus of one of the biggest bands in the world. Fucked by all four members of Blaze Brigade at the same time.

"Yes," she thought to herself, as she nestled into the warmth of the guys surrounding her, "Life is succulently divine indeed.".