Succumb to the Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well yes, you look great and I like how short it is. It really shows off your legs."

"Oh, hun. Thanks!" Lucy said as she grabbed a bottle from the pantry, gave me a kiss, and then pushed past me to go back upstairs. "Oh and will you start some dinner? Something with a lot of carbs to sober these girls up. Then when they leave we can have some alone time. wink wink." she not so subtly alluded while at the same time showing her intoxication.

"Your not supposed to say 'wink wink', you're supposed to do it." I teased.

"Oh whoops." she said giggling as she walked back upstairs with a little extra swing in her hips.

I ordered some Chinese delivery cause I know sweet and sour chicken usually puts my wife in the mood. It's funny how food can do that.

They were taking forever, so I decided to sneak upstairs and see if i could listen in from the hallway. I could hear giggling in our bedroom. I tried to push the door open quietly but it suddenly flew open with two completely naked young women standing there smiling. Katie was closest to me, she was slender in the waist but more curvaceous. At about 5'3" she had a nice little butt, D-cup breasts, blonde curly hair, and had a natural cute and bubbly personality. Jenni was more inquisitive and adventurous with a slimmer body overall, smaller butt and breasts (b-cup) and dark straight Asian hair up in a messy bun.

"Geez, Tim know how to knock? Hehehe" Katie said whispering

"Sorry yeah, let me give you some privacy."

"Don't be so stuck up, I was just kidding. I need your help anyway" Jenni said as she bent over at the waist and then putting on an all white loose fitting summer dress. Needless to say I got a clear view of her cute little ass and pussy lips that were peaking out through her thigh gap. "What do you think?" she said as she turned around to face me with a smirk on her face.

It was the thin beach covering my wife bought for our vacation last summer. Except Jenni wore it with nothing underneath and I could feel my heart start racing.

"Oh, I can't see it dear. Just a sec." My wife said from the attached bathroom. I ducked behind our tall four post bed just as my wife came into the room. "Ooo, You look like a Roman empress, don't you think it's a little see thru? You get dressed too Katie before Tim comes up here and sees you naked, again! I don't want him catching on." She added.

Katie walked over to where I was hiding and put her pussy just inches from my face before adding. "I think she looks delicious. I am sure Tim is hungry and getting ready to eat downstairs." She was so close I could smell her scent and see the lips of her pussy gleaming with wetness. I heard Lucy go back into the bathroom and Katie grabbed my head and shoved it into her pussy. I immediately started work on her already wet pussy, grabbing her ass with one of my hands. I worked up and down her clean, smooth slit for a solid 10 seconds before I flicked her clit once with my tongue and left her wanting more. I finally felt a sense of power over her once I stood up and headed for the door. I knew they were fucking with me so I tried to take a little control back.

"Oh that's how you want to play it?" she said facing me. Jenni joined her, holding each other closely together. And just as quickly my feeling of control dissipated and I felt instant regret of what I had done after seeing their devilish smiles. I quickly turned and walked out the door.

As soon as I got to the stairs a notification on my phone that a photo was added to my online folder. I nervously clicked the link to the folder to see my face deep in Katie's pussy. "Fuck!" I said out loud. How are they so quick? They have created a game out of capturing embarrassing photos of my wife and I. Finally the message popped up,

"Careful, this game might have consequences if you don't give us what we want." I headed down stairs and was trying to decide any form of defense I had on them. Nothing.

Dinner was still a good 20 minutes from arriving and so I poured myself some wine and went into my office to think. Once in the office I decided to make sure that I put that security footage in a safe place before my wife tried to delete it. I copied footage from the 3 cameras that covered our pool area and put it in my taxes folder. I didn't even have a chance to take a look at it before I heard three sets of foot steps coming down the stairs. I met them in the in the kitchen with four clean glasses in hand.

"Damn" Was all I could get out when I saw them. Lucy, Katie and Jenni all looked like goddesses again, this time with clothes on. They all were wearing beautiful summer dresses that left little to the imagination. Jenni's loose linen goddess dress had become seemingly even more see-through in this light. Her dark nipples clearly visible. And my wonderful wife was wearing the same short blue dress but had added a little makeup and earrings. Katie was wearing a thigh length dress that looked like an oversized shirt with a belt a few too many buttons undone showing off her cleavage. They all looked amazing.

"Wait, is that my shirt?" I suddenly realized.

Lucy stepped forward and grabbed my arm. "Sorry this is what they wanted to wear, I hope you don't mind."

Jenni interrupted to raise her glass and cheers, "Here's to catching up."

"Cheers!" We all said in unison.

"I don't really have anything that fit them. I hope you can control yourself darling while their clothes dry." Lucy said staring into my eyes like I was already in trouble. "Wait," my wife looked around, clearly tipsy, then asked, "You didn't start dinner?"

"Don't worry honey, I ordered Chinese food so we could catch up with our guests. It should be here soon."

"Great idea!"

I sat behind the bar to create a barrier between the ladies and me. I learned this was a bad idea a little too late. My wife had stayed where she was in the kitchen but started cleaning up and getting plates and stuff out. Jenni and Katie came at sat with me at the high bar at the edge of the kitchen. I was trapped with them on either side of me and starting to feel helpless to the naughtiness that seemed inevitably on the way.

With my wife busy and talking about her most recent work project, the girls both reached into my lap and started rubbing my cock. I weakly tried to push their hand away but instead they grabbed them and put my hands on their legs. The inside of their legs was so soft and smooth. I lightly traced up and down the inside of their thigh. Both shivered at the same time.

Lucy noticed and added, "You can't be cold, it's like 90 degrees in here. Oh and sorry our air conditioner broke. We are trying a summer without it since we just put in the pool." she continued to ramble still a little drunk.

Katie jumped in, "Oh no, it's just these metal chairs. We are good now." Then she quickly changed the topic. "I wish we had a pool but we have to tan topless on the roof of our building."

"Well, you are welcome back anytime. Just try and give us a little more of a warning next time." I say and look at Lucy. She gives me the third look of the night that says I'm in trouble. I quickly move my hands back into my lap.

"Yes, it has been wonderful to see you both. Of course, come back any time." Lucy adds.

"Thanks!" Katie says just as she gave my cock a good squeeze.

The doorbell rings and Lucy jumps about a foot into the air. Then gets excited and runs to the door. As she leaves the room to get the food, in one quick motion Katie unzips my pants, Jenni grabs my dick and starts sucking vigorously. I tilt my head back, unable to contain the pleasure. She has surely done this before. Then she pops off just in time as Lucy walks back in with the food. Just as quickly as before they shoved my cock back in my pants and zipped me up. As they get up, Katie whispered "Now it's your turn to be left wanting more."

Once Lucy was taking the food out she sent me upstairs to change out of my work clothes. I quickly hopped up and head for the stairs hoping Lucy didn't see the tent in my pants. I took a quick (cold) shower and changed into some shorts and a thin shirt good for warm weather.

As I came down they had put some music on and were sitting at our glass dining table drinking wine and waiting for me. Katie and Jenni were sitting on either side with Lucy at the other end. Katie and Jenni were sitting crossed legged and had let their dresses ride up, clearly not hiding their exposure. Not a hint of panties in sight. No one seemed to mind I even caught my wife staring at Jenni's pussy. Katie caught me looking but said, "Doesn't this look delicious? Don't you just want to eat it up, Tim?" clearly alluding to her pussy again.

"Uh, yeah. This FOOD looks delicious. Don't you think babe?" I looked over toward Lucy to see her drunk eyes staring at their pussies back and forth with her hand slowly moving in her lap. After a second, Lucy's brain finally registers what I said and looks at me. "Uh, yeah you know I like sweet and spicy chicken. Wink wink." She says out loud again and Katie and Jenni smile at each other.

During dinner we were all so close that any funny business would have been far too obvious. Nevertheless, anytime someone moved a muscle we could feel the sexual tension as everyone's eyes was watching for indecent exposure. That said, our conversation stayed on our favorite TV shows.

After we finished dinner, Lucy got up and started clearing plates and headed into the kitchen. Jenni hops up,and offers to help letting her skirt fly up in the process. This gave us all a wonderful show followed by fake apologies. Then they both walk away towards the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen Lucy stops at the sink and sets the plates in it. Then she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. She can feel that alcohol affecting her brain, making her feel tipsy and horny. This is what always happens when she drinks, her barriers came down and this time she has gone further than before. She decides she need to take a minute and recover, maybe drink some water.

Jenni comes in a moment later, sneaks up behind Lucy and softly pins her against the counter as she reaches around to set the plates in the sink. Lucy lets out a little moan as the physical contact rushes her head with endorphins.

"You should have seen the way that your husband was looking at you. You guys are definitely going to fuck tonight. He spent most of dinner staring at these beauties." Jenni said as she softly reached for Lucy's breasts and ran her thumb over her nipple. This sent a shock wave of pleasure through her body forcing out another soft moan.

Lucy turned to face Jenni leaning back over the sink a little for a little space. "What are you doing to me?" she asked helplessly to the lust coming over her.

Jenni slowly lowered her hands to Lucy's waist and leaned in to kiss Lucy on the cheek. Lucy was caught like a deer in headlights as Jenni moved down to kiss her neck, and finally she kissed her shoulder before bringing her into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much for a wonderful evening" Jenni whispered before releasing her. She turned and let her fingers linger across Lucy's belly while heading back towards the dining room. Lucy felt goosebumps as she let herself finally relax, although her heart was still pumping with sexual energy. Lucy took a moment to collect herself before walking back into the dining room.

------------------------------

Lucy came into the dining room just as we were all standing up. "I'm going to my office to finish off a project I was working on today, my boss really wants it by tomorrow. Sorry to put a damper on the mood." I couldn't figure out why but Lucy seemed to be avoiding all eye contact. She was flustered but I couldn't tell if she was upset.

"No problem honey," I said trying to ease the tension. I turned to Katie and Jenni, "Should I give you girls a ride to the train station?"

"Oh, didn't we tell you? Lucy said we could stay they night. We don't feel safe going out after drinking this much, two drunk girls on a train all by themselves. Someone could take advantage."

"Shit." I let slip out and then just mumble something about work.

"What's wrong?" Jenni said, with a devious smile on her face.

"Yes, we are happy to have you." Lucy stepped in, "For now Tim, maybe Jenni can help you with that work problem."

"Yeah!" Jenni added enthusiastically which gave Lucy the excuse she needed to head back towards the office and we moved towards the living room.

"Okay ladies, I know that we have been acting a little...reckless but that needs to stop now. Can you please help me get those pictures off my work computer?"

"Tim, quick question." I was a little nervous not knowing what to expect.

"Which one of us do you want to fuck more?"

"Come on," I say in pure confusion/frustration "you guys, you're killing me here. My wife is in the other room." I say while I collapse down on the couch.

"Sorry Tim, we were just having fun. Don't get mad, we just need your help." Jenni said pouting as she got down on her knees in front of me.

"Yeah," Katie added. "Lucy told us what a great lover you were and we just want to know what it's like."

"Yeah", Jenni said "All the boys at college are clumsy inexperienced jerks."

"Totally, and they cum in like two minutes." That's when Jenni spreads her knees and reaches between her legs. She stares me in the eyes and softly starts to play with her clit. I didn't even realize my rock hard cock and tenting my pants. Katie kneels next to me, pulling me close and rubbing my cock through my pants.

"Can't you help us, teach us?"

"Girls, I'm sorry. I can't do this. It's inappropriate and my wife is in the other room. Sorry what I did earlier but I can't." I say with resolve and sorrow. I stand up to separate myself from them. Feeling really good about my self control.

Right on cue, Lucy comes in (thankfully) and says she needs to be left alone for a little bit while she's in the office. I tried to convince her to stay but she seemed set on getting some work done.

"I'm sorry hun, I really have to get to work. Why don't you start a movie and I'll come join when I finish. It will be an hour max."

"Okay," I said.

Then Katie blurts out, "We are watching a chick flick. We out vote you, Tim." I groan and watch my wife smile and head towards the office.

I walk towards the TV grab the remote and turn around to see both Katie and Jenni, dresses up, bent over the couch, and legs spread. Katie's outer labia covers most of her pussy leaving a small slit and her clit poking out at the top. Jenni, on the other hand, has only a few small folds with a little brown tipped clit peaking out. They are both beautiful and wet with excitement, looking at me with deep need in their eyes.

"Please choose one of us to fuck. We are so horny." Tim was no longer able to resist, he drops the remote and walk towards them, burying his head in between Jenni's cheeks. She moans loudly and he reaches over and begin to play with Katie's pussy. After only a moment, he pulls back for a breath and sees Katie's wanting eyes. Tim moves behind Katie and flips her over so her back in on the couch. He starts kissing her pussy lips and caressing her inner thighs. He eventually starts in on her slit but moves slow only teasing her clit again and again.

Jenni moves down and pulls Tim's cock out and begins to use her tongue to pay with the tip. Jennis wraps her lips around the head of his cock making him groan into Katie's pussy and her moan back. Katie is already getting close. Maybe she hasn't really experienced someone who can eat pussy well. He takes it up a notch and enters her with one finger going directly for her g-spot. Tim had almost forgotten what young tight pussy feels like. Katie pulls out one of her big tits and pinches her nipple between her two fingers.

Jenni traces her tongue down further to my balls while still pumping my shaft. She both of my balls in her mouth, swirling them around. I can start to feel Katie getting close and I take my spare finger to put a little pressure on her rosebud, just as Jenni's tongue reaches my anus. I moan deeply into Katie and she begins to grind her hips into my face. Now I can feel myself coming close but try to focus my energy on making sure Katie has the cum of her life. I finally take one hand move it up to her other breast, quicken the pace of my fingers on her g-spot, and use my tongue to give her clit the attention it has been wanting all night. This combo seems to drive her over the edge into bliss as she begins to cum hard and to curl up into a ball.

As Katie finally relaxes and I begin to move towards Jenni, but then Katie pulls me in for a deep passionate kiss and her juices are now being shared between us. Jenni comes up to join us and the two girls embrace.

After a moment Katie stands up, "I am going to check on Lucy, and make sure we are okay." Katie gets up and walks into and down the hallway towards the office. The door was open and she could see Lucy with one leg up on the desk watching security footage of the girls by the swimming pool. Lucy paused the video, leaned back in the chair, lifted her dress and zoomed in on Katie's exposed pussy. She immediately started in on her clit and Katie decided to help her out.

Katie opens the office door enough so Lucy notices, lifts up her dress and says, "If you want to see my pussy up close you just had to ask." She walks up to the desk, and sits on the keyboard in front of Lucy.

Lucy shocked, stammers. "I uh, I'm sorry, I was just... please forgive me. I am just so horny. All this sexual energy and I have no where to put it."

"Here," Katie says, "put it on my face." And she helps Lucy stand up and pushes her down onto the desk. Katie pulls up her soft blue dress to reveal Lucy's soft pink pussy. She begins to play with her pubic hair and then slowly starts kissing her soft wet pussy.

____________________________

As we both watch Katie's ass as it disappears into the hallway, Jenni turns to me and takes off the straps to her dress letting her breasts free and nipples harden. She says "Would you please sit down?" and she lifts her dress as she she straddles me. This allowed the tip of my rock hard cock to touch the lips of her pussy. She positions herself there and lets me feel her juices start to run down the tip of my cock. "You might be a bit bigger than I have had before. So, be patient with me."

She looks me in the eyes and then slowly lowers herself, sliding down my shaft quivering as she does. I see her eyes roll up and she braces herself on my chest. I can feel her muscles grabbing tighter as I slide deeper and deeper into her. This tiny 90 pound 22 year old is like a tight wet grip slowly engulfing my cock. She can't take it, slowly stands up and tells me to get up.

"Tim, I can't take you that way, you're too big. I don't know what to do but I need your cock inside me. Train me how to take a cock this big." She stands up and helps me off the couch. Then she pulls her dress up and over her head. "What now?"

I take her hands and have her sit down on the couch, sliding her ass forward until it hangs a little over the edge. Jenni lay there completely in the nude again begging for my cock with her eyes. As I position myself in front of her, she reaches pulls her legs up in the air giving me full view of her pussy and little asshole.

"Fuck me, like me like your slut wife. I want to know what it's like." I can't help but notice that her pussy is literally dripping wet with juices running down the inside of her thighs. As I enter her again I can feel her pussy adjusting to my size more easily this time. I start to move in and out slowly, feeling myself coming close already. As I pick up speed she starts to moan louder, use one hand to massage her right tit. I start to feel myself tense up, Jenni takes one hand and pinches my right nipple hard. It's enough to momentarily postpone the inevitable explosion.