All Comments on 'Such a Sweet Man Ch. 03'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
A Couple of Suggestions to Commentators

One, do not offer statistics you have invented. They destroy your argument.

Two, try to read the story and understand it. Frothing at the mouth about things the author is not saying makes you look like an idiot.

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
The best laid plans

of mice and men gang oft a'gley

So do we get to hear about the follow-up PlanB with Anita when they get home?

I found this one to be a bit unsatisfying.

Lue

SantacruzmanSantacruzmanabout 7 years ago
Thought it was a nice story

Don't know what all the fuss is about, it's just a story. I've had both type I'd massages before I was married. Fantasized about happy endings when my wife and got dual massages. So does that make me a 'swinger' or a cuck? Hell no! Just human. The writer is just telling us a story so why so negative?

Keep writing for those of us that like a nice story.

Sincerely,

Santacruzman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice to read.....

a story where the couple pull back from going the whole way, because the husband doesn't want to share. Undertones are that the wife did want to, so hopefully this couple will be able to resist the temptation, plenty of other ways to have a kink between a married couple without the involvement of others.

JJ

luedonluedonabout 7 years ago
Wonderful Anonymouse Comment

"I'd worry more what I had to say, than what others have to say."

In that one short sentence, Anonymouse, you have summed up what's wrong with the world today.

Once upon a time, it was said that everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion, but not to their own facts.

Now we have 'Alternative Facts'.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good read

A loving couple having a good time. No cuckolds, no cheating sluts. Just some fun. Nicely done.

Normally I ignore other comments because I want to form my own opinion on stories. But I'm going to make an exception in this case.

Luedon, go fuck yourself. You write lousy stories, make comments on comments (really helpful that bit) and just generally make an ass out of yourself. Nobody cares.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
fantasy guy

Too bad . It could have been a real rewarding experience. A couples massage with happy endings is just a prelude to a special night of loving between a husband and wife. Sorry hubby got jealous and self conscious.

Jim44444Jim44444almost 7 years ago
Nicely done.

Again @magmaman you have written a great short story highlighting the number one problem in relationships - not communicating fully. Assuming what our partner is thinking, implying meaning to frivolous statements. Kate and David should have fully discussed the concept of a happy ending before scheduling the massage.

You know it is a good story when you get the sexually repressed screeching about cucks and swingers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES