Such is Life (750 Word Story)

Story Info
Ending a marriage isn't that hard to do.
760 words
72.9k
63
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tnicoll
Tnicoll
1,781 Followers

Storyline: Ending a marriage isn't that hard to do.

"Maddie, honey, I'm your best friend, I love you to death, but I think you're crazy to want to cheat on him, Jackson is the sweetest man I know." Laurel Richland was clearly exasperated with her friend.

"Damn it, Lori, if you would listen to me for a minute." For her part, Maddie was frustrated that Lori couldn't understand how this would make her and Jack's marriage stronger. And, the best part was that if her plan worked Jack would be so fat, dumb, and happy, that he wouldn't pester her anymore about having children. Madison Meridian did not want kids and her husband did, desperately. "It wouldn't be cheating girlfriend because he would know about it, and he would get to have you. He thinks you're hot!"

"Sweetheart, I think you need therapy, but we're friends, if me having sex with your husband is the price I have to pay to support you... well, I guess I can suffer through it. But, seriously, I will be there to tell you, 'I told you so' when this blows up in your face.

"I have a better idea; we could have a threesome..."

"Ewww, don't be repulsive." Madison dismissed Lori with a wave of her hand. "I know what I'm doing, and I know my husband better than you do. Just remember, be at my house at eight o'clock sharp!" She didn't see Lori shake her head in disbelief.

That evening at the Meridian home. "You've lost your mind!" Jackson was spitting nails as He stared wild-eyed at his clearly deranged wife. Let's see if I understand you correctly. You have a boyfriend who provides you something I can't which I'm assuming is a couple extra inches of dick..."

"Must you be so crude?"

"YES!" Spittle was flying out of his mouth. So, for my 'understanding' of your need to expand your horizons, in return, we are going to 'open' our marriage up?"

"Jack, that's just gross. We aren't opening our marriage at all. We don't live in a trailer park you know. We are strengthening our marriage, and for your understanding, you will get Lori and I get Shell to make me whole. It's a win, win." Madison couldn't understand why this concept was so difficult for everyone to grasp. She glanced quickly at her watch it was two minutes to eight. "I have to go, Jack, I promise you I will be back later, and trust me; this is going to be great for us!" She practically flew out the door.

Jack was in a state of shock and frozen in place when he heard a knock on the front door. He slowly opened it and there stood Lori. He started to speak but Lori quickly held up her hand and brushed passed him. Damn, she does look good tonight.

"Don't say a word, Jack. Just listen to me, we can both agree that your wife needs to be institutionalized, but I have to tell you..." She paused to take a deep breath and gather her courage. She closed her eyes slowly and let her dress drop to the floor and there she stood, naked as the day she was born. "Take your pants off, Jack, and lead me to the bedroom and I'll explain my position." She offered huskily.

Five months later, Madison was waiting for her friend in the local Starbucks. Lori was late again. When she arrived, Maddie had to admit Lori never looked better even though she had put on a couple of pounds. "I told you this would work out for the best. I knew what I was talking about. So admit you were wrong." Just as Lori was getting ready to speak, they were interrupted.

"Madison Meridian, you've been served, the elderly gentleman handed her a large envelope and walked away.

When she opened it, "Divorce? He's divorcing me?" Maddie started to hyperventilate. She didn't notice Lori right away standing next to her, with a big smile on her face.

"Maddie, did I ever tell you how much I wanted children?"

"You cunt! Oh no, this isn't happening I will fight you both with every penny I have!"

"Oh grow up Maddie, this is the twenty-first century, when it comes to divorce, nobody gives a shit what you want. She practically floated out of the coffee shop.

A sniffling Madison called Shell, her other soul mate. "Shell, he's divorcing me, now we can be together........"What! You're married, with three kids, you FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

Tnicoll
Tnicoll
1,781 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

It's Simple Really Nothing more needed to be said.in Loving Wives
A Bad Day All Around Everyone was having a bad day; 2 of them didn't know it yet.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Let's Zoom And ambush her cheating ass.in Loving Wives
Just Accept It... ...she said. No, I said.in Loving Wives
More Stories