Such is Life, Ceela V Pt. 02

Story Info
Ceela & Wren at gym, new friends, party, new dangers...
7.3k words
4.8
1.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 8: Gym

Wren followed Ceela along the sidewalk filled with strange pedestrians. He looked up at the twin suns, amazed that the sky wasn't twice as bright. Also, it was teal. The various lifeforms that strolled, lumbered, or floated by seemed less alien to him than yesterday.

Ceela Vessa was his only guide in Geo, the city that was now his home, on an alien planet he didn't know the name of.

Last night Ceela and Wren had made love, in many different ways. Sure, she was almost eight feet tall, had a tail, and looked like a sexy, fuchsia colored leopard gecko-- she was an alien. Though human, he was alien to her as well. But that never stopped them from turning each other on.

Wren had lost his virginity to this alien, only months after turning 18. His previous life as an orphan had really turned around.

Wren caught up with Ceela and looked up at her. She was smiling wide. She reached out and grabbed his hand. She was soft as silk.

They walked hand in hand through the crowds of strange and unique aliens. They were approaching Ceela's place of work. She told him she worked at a gym, and that he might be able to get himself a job as well.

"I'm sure my co-workers are going to just love you!" she said with zeal.

He just remembered that on day one they had said they loved each other. It was in a moment of passion, sure. But even if it was, there was a real connection between them.

"I'm nervous," Wren said, "I'm just getting my bearings. I got kidnapped from my planet yesterday. Now I'm applying for a job in an alien gym. Weird."

"Ah, you'll have a job within the hour, I'll talk you up real good," she said, tousling his hair.

She was big, and liked that he was small. He felt the same about her, only reversed. They both has zero qualms that the other was an alien.

"Well, I owe you big time," he said, squeezing her big, four fingered hand.

"Yes, you do!" Her gold-flaked eyes were wide. God, she was a sight to behold. He never would of thought such a form would be his dream girl, but here he was.

He followed Ceela into a surprisingly short building. All the other buildings towered high into the sky. This was only a few stories high.

Some things in Geo were oddly familiar. The gym was no different.

There was exercise equipment of various shapes and sizes for the multitude of bizarre looking members. The building had an empty, central area for a hovering elevator, and the three floors were on display. Hundreds of aliens were working out.

"Come," Ceela said, leading him into an office looking room. Some weird crystal thing was being used like a punch card. She touched it and it pulsed blue.

"It tracks the comings and goings of staff," she said. "Let's go see Mrrrl."

He followed her into a larger room. Wren looked up in amazement at a floating, skull shaped entity. It was the size of a trash can. It looked away from the screen on the ceiling.

"Hey, Ceela," it said in a very masculine, businesslike tone. "Who's this guy?"

"Hey, Mrrrl. This is Wren, he's a human. The Farm dropped him off yesterday."

"Hello." Wren smiled, grateful that this city had universal translation installed in the air-- or something. Was it nanotech? It didn't matter.

"So, you're just settling in and you're already looking for work. Good." Mrrrl looked a little terrifying, but he was pretty nice. For a floating alien head.

"I met him yesterday, but I can vouch for him. He's a guy who uses his head."

She winked at him. Jesus, if Mrrrl only knew.

"Well, you don't need to be a genius, just show up," he said, smiling at Ceela. "Just do what Ceels says."

"Cool," she said, nodding at Mrrrl.

"Thanks a lot!" Wren smiled wide, wishing there was a hand to shake in appreciation.

They left the room, back to the crystal thing. "Ceels?" Wren looked at her, eyebrows raised.

She laughed. "He's a good guy, just thinks he's funnier than he is sometimes. He would have OK'd your scan by now. Go for it."

He placed his hand on the shard, and it glowed blue.

"Your officially employed," she said bumping him in his side with her plump rump.

"Thanks to you," Wren said.

She led him to the staff change room, where she immediately disrobed. With her toga-like dress gone, she was as naked as she was this morning.

Sure, she didn't have breasts, but her ribbed abdomen was weirdly sexy. He also knew what she had hidden between her legs. He knew it quite intimately, in fact.

"There's clothes in the thing there," she said, squinting at him. She grabbed some kind of garb from a container on her left. "Get naked already, before someone else comes in."

He did as told, and put his musky smelling clothes in a silver cubby hole. She checked him out as he reached into a small barrel, and pulled out a pair of clothes that were clearly designed for a human. Runners, pants, and a shirt.

"What the hell?" Wren held up his dark colored gear.

"Oh, like, why are there clothes that fit you? The Farm has stuff like that everywhere. When you touch a screen, or a crystal or whatever, it knows what species you are. That's how they know your diet, clothing shape, basic needs stuff."

"So bizarre," he said, putting on the clothes.

"Hurry up Wren," she said lustfully, staring at his junk, "before I get a craving for that stuff you made the other night."

Sure, his hard cock wasn't big enough to satisfy all her needs-- though he did find another way-- but she loved the taste of his cum, apparently. She actually loved tasting him, in general.

She dressed, wrapping a dark, spandex-like material around her torso.

They entered the main floor of the gym. He wanted to hold her hand again, but they were at work now. He might have to wait until their shift was over to get frisky.

Part 9: Saz and Faylee

He looked around at the various aliens working out. Some lifted large weights, twice as heavy as anything humanly possible.

He half-remembered that Geo now had at least a handful of humans-- maybe more-- dropped into their society with zero explanation why. But he abandoned them the first chance he got. This new world was too mesmerizing. If he could figure it out, they would be fine.

Of course, they didn't have Ceela.

"Okay," Ceela said, "I don't have any appointments today. So we just walk around, keeping things tidy, spotting people, reminding people to wipe down the machines..."

They both watched a large slug shaped creature slither past them. Fortunately it didn't leave a trail on the ground.

"That's Dooz. He's a real stud around here. He's always getting laid."

Wren's eyes bulged.

"Totally kidding. I have no idea who that is." She stuck her peachy tongue at him and smiled. He wanted to feel that tongue again. It felt tingly.

Two aliens approached them. One had a face like a wasp nest. He met a rude alien from that species on day one. It was the first alien to speak to him. This one was much darker.

The other larger alien reminded him of something avian. It had pale, olive feathers that could have been leaves. Maybe it was more plant than bird.

"Ceela, what's up." The wasp nest face sounded like a stoner chick. She had zero sex appeal, visually. Her eyes were little orange coals.

"Hey Saz. Hey Faylee," Ceela greeted them, and turned to him.

"This is Wren-- new guy. We had sex last night."

Wren smiled awkwardly and did a little wave. "Hi."

"Saz," said the wasp nest, nodding at him casually. She was actually an amazing lifeform. Slender, wispy, and withered. "New to Geo?"

"Yeah," he said. "Yesterday."

"Fucking Farm," she rasped.

"They're not all bad," said Faylee.

Faylee sounded pretty cute, but her voice was a little deeper. Why did some aliens sound female? Some were female, biologically. Like Ceela: most definitely female. But why question anything anymore? Shit just...was.

Faylee leaned in close. She stood like an owl: still and watchful. She didn't have much of a neck-- she was as tall as Ceela but she had the body of a chess piece; Her winged arms sat tight against her body. She had vague curves but her beauty lay in the details of her petal-like feathers that covered her body. She smelled like pine.

"Wren," Faylee said, twisting her owl face towards him. Large black eyes and a sharp beak made her seem pretty intimidating. "If Ceela likes you, we'll get along just fine."

"I do," Ceela said, winking at him. She looked back at the pair. "Catch up later?"

"Yup," Saz said. Faylee nodded. Wren and Ceela continued the tour of the gym.

"They seem...nice?" he said. They were both a little scary, if he was being honest.

"They're like my work friends," she said. "I get along with them the most, but I don't socialize too much otherwise outside of here."

"I find that very strange," he said, glancing around the room, then back up at her. "You're so positive, and friendly. Plus, you're very beautiful. I just don't get it."

"Wren, you little sweetie," she said, giggling. "No, I just keep to myself, sorta always been that way. I like to be alone, usually. I get drained if I socialize too often."

"And you've never thought another alien was cute?" He gently elbowed her soft hip.

"I mean...people here come in so many shapes, sizes, and variables. But oddly, I never once saw anybody I wanted to, uh...well, YOU know. You know more than anyone, right?" She smiled big.

"Yes," he said, "I sure do."

She grabbed a device and sprayed down the machine next to her. "What about you? No Earth girls caught your eye?"

Wren thought on it. "Well, I grew up in the system-- my parents died when I was young, and I moved from home to home. I never met anyone special in that time. I think I was too depressed to really be looking."

She stopped cleaning. "I'm so sorry. Parents on your planet don't usually die that early in one's life I take it?"

"Exactly. The Farm killed them, the first time they attacked Earth. But I barely remember them now, so it's hard to feel too sad about it. What about your parents?"

"HEY!" A booming voice came from behind them.

Wren turned. An armored, crustaceous person held up two large claws. It was seated at a kind of bench press.

"I NEED A SPOT!"

Wren could see it was pressing way too much weight for him to be of any use to the crab guy. He was fit enough, but even on Earth the gym wasn't his domain. Fortunately, Ceela stepped in.

He watched as she positioned herself behind him, ready to take the weight if need be. Jesus, how strong was she?

He watched as they did their thing, until he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Wren turned. A small, fox shaped person with a singular eye stood there.

"Hi," it said in a meek voice, "What are you?" It was covered in white fur, and the eye was blood red.

"Oh," he said a little startled. He hadn't talked to more than a few aliens, or, as he was starting to think of them, people, so far. "I'm a human."

"I'm Chi," it said. "Can you help me get a weight down?" It motioned to a far wall. Wren looked a Ceela, who smiled and nodded for him to assist. He smiled back and followed the albino critter.

He was hesitant to leave Ceela. He felt very safe around her. But he couldn't be too dependent.

"So," Wren said, grabbing the weight that Chi pointed at, and handed it to them. "What are you? Where are you from?"

"I'm Chi, I'm from Geo," it said, taking the weight and walking away absentmindedly.

Wren looked a little puzzled. Okay, well...he tried.

"That one was born here," said a familiar, deep voice. Faylee was behind him. "They're all called Chi. They're a simple race."

Faylee carried some mysterious vibes. She looked at Wren with her pitch black eyes.

"Hey, Faylee," he said, as casually as he could. He noticed her two talon-like feet sticking out from her lowest feather-petals.

"So," she said, sizing him up, "You and Ceela?"

"Yeah," he said, a little reluctant to share too many details. "I really like her."

"I can tell. Seems mutual. Do you think...she would share you?" She tilted her head at an odd angle.

"Uh...?" Wren bit his lip. "What do you mean?"

Faylee craned her neck towards him, and spoke quietly. He barely heard her over the ambient noises.

"I mean, do you think she'd let me have some fun with you too?" She winked at him. How was winking so common across the universe?

Part 10: Break

Wren was speechless. Faylee scared him. But the smallest part of him wondered what a night with her would entail.

"Fay, are you trying to steal Wren from me?"Ceela stood behind them, looking only a little cross. She seemed like it was more for dramatic flair than anything. She probably didn't actually hear what she said to him.

"Naw," Faylee said, "Just messing around. He's all yours, Ceela." She casually wandered away, looking back at them.

"She scares me a little," Wren said quietly, "Was she...?"

"Being serious?" Ceela asked, flicking her tail around slowly. "Wouldn't be surprised. You're gonna be a novelty around here for a bit. You might get hit on."

She looked away. "Wren, I never said before, but..."

She looked at him, a little somberly.

"You don't owe me anything. If there's anyone you meet, and you like them, we don't need to pretend...you don't have to feel pressured into--"

"Hey," he said, grabbing her hand, looking into her spectacular eyes. "I really like you. I'm...I'm pretty much falling hard for you. You don't owe me anything either."

He massaged her silken, bumpy skin.

"But if you want to be exclusive, as in just you and me? Well, I would really love that. And seriously, Faylee scares the shit out of me."

Ceela burst into laughter. It was like music. She looked like she was a little teary, but she was happy again.

"Aw, Wren. I'd love that too."

They meandered around for a while, chatting with new people, and cleaning the odd slime or scales off some bizarre workout device. She was constantly brushing up against him now.

She told him it was break soon, and they slowly made their way to the elevator. They rode it to the second floor, and Ceela led him to the staff lunch room.

They entered a medium sized room filled with weird looking vending machines. Ceela scanned one with her big pink hand, and out popped a large canister of...something.

"It's like...grubs, that taste like dessert, but are actually synthetic," she explained, popping one in her mouth, swallowing it whole. "It's how I stay so trim," she said, patting her round belly.

He loved how plump she was. And something about watching her eat reminded him of having his whole head in her soft, wet mouth.

"Well, keep it up," he said. He grinned, making his way to a machine. He was getting hungry. He put his palm on a screen. "So, like, how does it--"

Another canister popped out. He opened it. Inside there was a cheeseburger shaped object, comprised of a dark green material. He sniffed it. Took a bite.

It tasted exactly like the best cheeseburger he'd ever had. It even tasted warm. It looked like it was made of broccoli.

"Wow, this is really good." He ate it rather quickly.

"Healthy, too. Nothing isn't on Geo. For the most part." She downed her little fake grubs. She licked her lips.

"Wren," she said, putting the container in a receptacle. "When I eat, I get a little...turned on. Normally I just ignore it. But, with YOU here..."

She gave him giant, bedroom gecko eyes.

"Oh..." Wren said, very aware they were alone in here. "...What were you thinking?"

"Something quick. Nobody should be in here for a little bit. But not really enough time for too much. So, maybe...just a little taste?"

She grabbed his groin with her soft fingers.

Wren had no objections. "Hell yeah," he said, awaiting her next move.

Ceela scooped him up and carried him through a door nearby. There was a bathroom full of stalls, and a large, oblong mirror that spanned the whole wall.

Ceela locked the door behind them as she cradled him in her arm. Then she held him up above her head. She used her mouth to pull down his gym sweats. Her eyes widened at his half chubby member.

"Aw," she said quietly, "It's smaller. Would it help if I do...this?" She took his entire groin into her warm, juicy mouth. Her tongue latched around his cock and began spiraling around it at a rapid pace. He felt the familiar tingly sensation and looked to his right.

The mirror reflected the two of them, their drastically different sized bodies engaged in a rushed blowjob in all its glory.

She was stimulating his dick with her talented tongue as she held his smaller frame up like a beverage she was drinking. And that really was her goal: she legitimately loved the flavor of his cum.

Meanwhile, he thought that her fluids tasted like a fruit juice mixed with honey, so they were a decent match in that regard.

She wouldn't take her eyes off of him, and so he averted his attention from their reflection back to her directly. She slurped violently as she concentrated her stunning, enormous eyes on his. Those eyes begged him to finish in her huge mouth. Seconds later, he did.

"Oh my fuck--" was all he could manage as he came into her swirling, wet maw.

Ceela's eyes rolled back a little as she moaned in pleasure at the taste of him. A little of that goes a long way, Wren thought. She sucked it down her throat, then released him from her mouth. She licked from his shaft all the way up to his neck in one swift, sexy, slurp.

"Good?" she said smiling, eyes narrow, looking as satisfied as he himself now felt.

"Fuck yeah," he said with a sigh, "Thank you Ceela. I owe you, again."

"You do!" she said, placing him back on the floor. He pulled up his shorts. He was a little damp, and a little numb down there. But he felt great.

"We should head back." She led him out the way they came, back into the gym.

He felt a little euphoric, like everything was special. The wonder he felt the first time exploring Geo had returned a little. He was so happy that this was his life now.

Part 11: After Hours

The rest of the shift went by without much fuss. Wren met a couple more aliens that Ceela knew, and he spotted some smaller creatures, and cleaned up the odd pool of slime.

He got to spend the whole day with her. It was the best.

When it was time to punch out, he made a point to visit Mrrrl, to thank him for the job. He told Ceela he'd be right back.

He only had one job before this as a paper boy when he was younger. This was way better than that.

Mrrrl was floating in his office, watching a show on his ceiling screen. Maybe he did this his whole shift. God, maybe he just lived in this room.

"Hi Mrrrl, just wanted to say thanks, I like working here."

He looked down and smiled. It seemed like a smile.

"Hey kid, glad to have ya. Nobody gave you any trouble?" He sounded like somebody's dad, or something.

"Nope, no drama." He retreated to the door. "Have a good night!"

"Hey," Mrrrl said, speaking quieter, "Watch out for Fay. She seems nice, but...just watch yourself."

"Oh." Wren was a little taken aback. "Sure. Sounds good."

He left the office a little confused. He wasn't sure if he should say anything to Ceela. Her and Faylee seemed like they were on good terms. And Ceela didn't warn him at all. At most she joked about her stealing him.

"All good?" She beamed at him. She always seemed so happy to see him, even if they were only separated for a minute.

"Yeah," he said, thinking on it. "Well, I wanted to ask--"

"Yo." Saz's raspy voice was unmistakable. Wren turned to find her and Faylee side by side.

"I'm having a party," Saz said, "You and Wren wanna go?" She looked to Ceela.

Faylee awaited their response silently. She was as tall as Ceela, and he was the same height as Saz.

"Oh...well?" Ceela looked to him, curious. "I don't usually go out, but..."

"She always bails," Saz said gravely, staring at Wren with her little burning eyes.