Such is Life, Ceela V Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But," Ceela said, "Maybe we could tonight? We'll think about, okay guys?"

"You should come," Faylee said, staring only at Wren. He looked away from her gaze to Ceela. "Yeah, we'll talk about it, and see?"

Ceela smiled at him. "Yeah. What Wren says."

"Okay," Faylee taunted, "But please be there. It's at Saz's. Ceela knows where."

They departed, and Faylee winked at him. Or Ceela, maybe. Either way, he felt a little chill.

They left the building, and walked through Geo at night for the first time together. It was equally beautiful. Transit vehicles peppered the sky like fireflies. The various skyscrapers were illuminated from within by the thousands of lights from every window. He could make out people in their apartments, doing their thing.

They made their way back to Ceela's.

"What were you going to say before?" Ceela reached out and grabbed his hand. He gripped it lovingly.

"Oh, who knows," he said, deciding to not bother. He'd just take Mrrrl's advice and be careful, even if he didn't know why exactly.

"So, do you want to go to that party?" he asked. "I'm just happy being with you, so it doesn't matter to me."

He was a little hesitant to go, but he didn't want to be a drag.

"Well, I never go out, and I always feel bad," Ceela said, rubbing her big soft tail against him. "But now I have a date! Maybe it could be fun?"

He realized that if they stayed home, they would end up having sex again. Why the fuck didn't he think of that sooner?

"Or, we could--"

"I think we should go. Yeah, let's do it," she said, determined.

"Perfect." He was happy either way. But he was still a little worried about Faylee.

They found themselves back at home. She was freshening up in the shower when he realized he left his old clothes at the gym. His new clothes were a little ripe, after a day in the gym.

He came into the bathroom, staring at Ceela as she rinsed herself.

"Hey sexy," he called out, "you got any clothes in my size?"

She blinked at him, and said, "No, but go out into the hall, to the left of my door. There's a kiosk thing. We should have showered together!"

He smiled. "Yeah, but then we'd never leave!" He blew her a kiss.

She giggled, nodding in agreement. He wasn't sure if the gesture made sense to her. But she liked it all the same.

He left her door open and wandered down the hall. There was indeed several little vending machines, and one was for clothes.

He scanned his palm, and picked some street clothes. They were plain, but they were good enough for a human.

After he got back, Wren had his own shower while Ceela dressed.

Before leaving, she looked at him, wearing a beautiful ivory dress that made her fuchsia skin pop. Dark speckles covered her body. She was so beautiful. He thought of her as an alien less and less.

She was just Ceela Vessa, the girl of his dreams.

"So," she said, sizing him up, "I'm going to have to keep you close. Can't have anybody stealing you from me."

"Yeah," he said, fully aware of her sexual proclivities, "too bad you couldn't just stuff me up inside you, keep me safe that way."

"Fuck," she sighed, "Don't tempt me. That's cruel."

"Maybe when we're home?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Is it too late to stay home?" she said, jokingly, but not really joking. She looked at him hungrily.

"We're dressed, let's give it a shot," he said, against all logic. He wanted to be inside her again.

Part 12: Get Together

They arrived at Saz's place not long after. Her place was just a couple blocks away.

There were already a few people outside the apartment, hanging out in the hall.

They knocked on the door and Saz appeared.

"Hey! Ceela, you came! Wren too!" She seemed in better spirits than normal. Her dark, papery skin seemed a little ruffled.

She put a thin arm around him, pulling Wren inside. Ceela followed.

The place was bigger than Ceela's but not by too much. It was crammed full of people.

The aliens here seemed a little more appealing on average than on the street.

Everybody was either dancing to the strange music, or drinking, or entwined with someone else.

Ceela held his hand as they slowly made their way inside the congested space. There was room to breathe in the living room, where a few people danced.

They found some space, and Saz brought them drinks.

Wren took a cup. Was it okay for him to drink? Before he got too much in his own head, he followed his new credo: when in Geo. He took a sip.

It could have been sulphuric acid, or poison. It actually tasted like alcoholic coconut milk. He sipped it again. Pretty decent. Better than the only drink he'd had before-- a cheap beer he stole from his foster dad on his 18th birthday.

"Hey!" Ceela said loudly over the booming music, "This is alright!"

She pulled him close and they danced together. She pulled him close to her big soft belly.

"I'm glad you're here," she said, "It wouldn't be the same without you."

He got up on his tippy toes and kissed her. She wrapped her tail around him and pulled him close, as they danced a little.

"Get a room." They turned, and saw Faylee was approaching.

"Hey, Fay!" Ceela said excitedly. Faylee came from behind him, and he was now very close to being sandwiched between the two large, alien women.

"Glad you came!" she said to Ceela, like he wasn't even there.

She started dancing closely behind him. Her leafy petals rubbed against him. The music was turned up. Everybody started dancing with a little more enthusiasm. The floor was getting more cramped as more aliens made their way to where the music emanated from.

Ceela was lost in the music. She was shaking her hips, and grinding her soft body against him. She seemed oblivious to Wren's proximity to Faylee, who was inching closer.

Ceela turned, brushing her tail all over Wren's front. Faylee leaned in close, and he felt her previously unseen hands rake across his back. They felt sharp.

"I want you," she said, in her deep voice. Her beak nipped gently at his ear. "Find me, later." She pulled him tightly against her, and for a moment felt his back half assaulted by the sensation of hundreds of vibrating petals.

"See you in a bit, Ceela," she called out, right next to Wren's ear. She smelled floral, but with a hint of Pine-Sol.

Then she was gone.

Ceela turned, and picked him up. She kissed him gently, holding her tightly against her body.

"I don't usually drink," she said, "I better watch how kissy I get with you."

"Yeah?" he said, trying to shake his...moment...with Fay from his mind.

"Otherwise, I'll lose control and make a scene," she said giggling. "I can't stick your head in my mouth at a party, pretty sure." She smiled lovingly at him.

He wanted to tell her about Fay-- Faylee-- but he didn't want to ruin Ceela's night. He would just ignore her for now.

They left the dance floor to subdue their sexual libido a bit. They ended up in a smaller room where people were watching a big TV screen on a wall. Well, the wall was the screen.

Saz and some other's were ignoring the screen, and laughing amongst themselves.

"Cee-Cee!" shouted Saz. She seemed hammered. "Come sit!"

They found a spot on the big couch thing, between Saz and a tentacled person.

"Wren, this is Selly, she's my roommate." Saz said, and pointed to the squid person. She was just arms and a cyclopean head. But her singular eye was like a beautiful marble the size of a football.

"Selly...is...very drunk," said Selly, very drunk. She wrapped an arm around his neck, passing out against him.

"Uh," Wren said, unsure of a few things simultaneously.

"She's fine," Saz said laughing, "She's gonna nap it off."

Wren had finished his drink and started another. He didn't know where it came from.

He looked in his cup, and for a second thought he saw one of Fay's petals in his drink. But it disappeared. Eh, he was drunk.

Ceela shifted, and rested her large thigh on top of his.

"So," Saz leaned over to meet Wren's gaze. "You and Ceela? Getting freaky the first night?"

He was buzzed. Saz seemed almost cute, despite her face. But Ceela blew away the competition. He was suddenly aware of how hot she was. Just a big, curvy, pink gecko goddess.

"Wren popped my cherry," she said, as he probably took too long to respond. He was getting tipsy.

"No shit!" Saz laughed.

"She popped mine," he said, a little slurred. "It was fucking amazing."

She looked at him with narrowed eyes. "He's a very dedicated lover," she said, smiling very wide.

Saz looked at him, smiling. "Finally, Ceela found a guy. She's so damn picky. Don't fuck it up, Wren!"

She laughed. Wren laughed too. Man, he was...really dizzy.

He went to stand up, but Selly's arm was still around his neck. He gently removed it, and tried again, this time succeeding.

"Where ya going, my special little guy?" Ceela purred, as he tried to stay upright.

"I'm going to use the uh...the washroom."

"Okay," she said, sounding pretty drunk herself, "Be quick!"

He saluted her, and went looking for the bathroom. He hoped he made it before he threw up. Maybe the drinks weren't as compatible as he thought.

He stumbled towards a closed door with a lineup. Must be the place. He lay flat against the wall, fighting off the spins.

He got his turn, and he closed the door behind him. He found the toilet bowl and immediately threw up. He hadn't eaten much that day, really. It was a little green from the faux burger he had for lunch.

He flushed the toilet, and noticed a small object spiraling down the drain. One of Fay's petals. He didn't imagine it, he swallowed it. But...why was it in his drink?

He rinsed himself off, and drank tap water. Alien tap water tasted the same. Huh. Okay then.

He exited the room, and was suddenly gripped and pulled into a dark room.

It smelled like a forest in here.

"Hey, Wren," said Fay.

Part 13: Held

"Fay...lee," he said in the dark. "What are you..."

She turned on a dim light. She locked the door.

"I told you," she said in a deep, sultry timbre, "I want you."

She stood over him, the leafy body of a bishop chess piece, with the face of an owl. Mysteriously curvy.

"I'm with Ceela, you know that," he said, still intoxicated. But more than he should be.

"Did you...drug me?" Wren asked, trying to steady his stance, and his mind.

"No," she said calmly, "I just gave you a taste of me. It made you an easier target."

More drunk, she meant.

Suddenly, she extended her arms from her body, revealing a leafy wingspan and talon like claws. She was definitely more owl than plant.

"Come here," she said, beckoning him towards her with her long, sharp fingers. Into her shadowy embrace.

Wren was intimidated before, now he was scared.

"No," he said, trying to project confidence considering she towered over him.

"I won't let you leave unless you give me a hug. Just a hug." Fay said sternly. But she still said it as though this was remotely consensual.

Wren was stuck. Shouting for help would go unnoticed. It would also make him seem weak. He wasn't going to risk trying to push past her. If he did as asked, he could go. So she said.

"Fine," he said, doing his best tough guy act. He missed Ceela so badly.

"But just that. Two seconds."

"Fine," she said calmly, staying put. "Two seconds."

He walked towards her, still a little dizzy. He walked towards her pale, grey-green form. Her winged arms slowly encircled him. She pulled him close, into her plume of leafy feathers. She smelled minty, and earthy.

Her arms wrapped around him and pulled him deep into her mass. Her true body was a bit smaller under her plumage, but he was held tight against it. She was quite warm to the touch. She closed him in.

Wren was likely invisible from the outside-- he was deep within her feathery petals. It was dark, and stifling. Not in the way that Ceela could excite him. Wren struggled to go.

She would not let him.

"No," she said gently but firmly. "I want you with me. Stay."

She put her mouth to his ear.

"I want you inside me," she told him, "Now."

Something pushed against his groin. It was pitch black in here, but he felt something wet grip at his clothes. He couldn't see a thing, but he knew Fay had an aggressive yet female organ trying to withdraw him inside, even with his clothes on.

Her leaf feathers started vibrating again, and he realized with horror she was going to rape him.

There was a pounding at the door.

"Wren?" The beautiful voice of beautiful Ceela was on the other side of the door.

"CEELA!" he yelled.

At this, Fay let him go. Her sex remained hidden under her feathers. She folded her arms. She looked at him in frustration.

"Why did you have to RUIN this for me?" she said flatly. She unlocked the door. She slipped out past Ceela without saying a thing.

Ceela called to her. "Fay? What's up? Where--" She looked at Wren, and came to him.

"What's going on", she said, looking a little confused. "Why were you in here with Fay with the door locked?"

He sighed. He decided to tell her everything. Mrrrl's warning, Faylee's passes at him. Her scary obsession with him. And whatever THAT was.

Ceela didn't overreact. She heard him out fully before asking questions.

"So, she's not a great friend after all," she said sadly. She still seemed a little buzzed. He hated that he had ruined her night.

"I'm sorry Ceela, I never did anything with her. But she was trying really hard. I was...scared."

"Wren..." Her golden eyes were tearing up. She looked like she going to cry. "I'm so sorry. I should have been there."

She pulled him so close, so tight. He melted into her warm, marshmallow body.

She kissed him very tenderly, on the forehead, like he was injured. Truth be told, it was a close call, but he was mostly unscathed.

She kissed on his lips, using only the smallest part. It was caring, gentle.

"I kinda wanna go home," he said, feeling very tired.

"Totally." She grabbed his hand. They found Saz, saying nothing of Faylee's actions but excusing themselves all the same.

They walked together under the streetlights, looking up at the stars visible from Geo. No constellation looked familiar.

Ceela opened her door, and they sighed in relief when they stepped inside.

"HOME," she said happily. "It's what I almost always say when I get home from work."

"Agreed," Wren said, feeling rough.

Part 14: Home

She wordlessly led him into the shower. They disrobed, and entered the warm water. They rinsed off the sweat, the smell of booze, of Faylee. They held each other as the water ran down their entwined bodies.

After, they dried off, and made their way to her bed.

She laid down, and he climbed on top of her.

She looked at him in the dim, bedroom light.

"I'm scared to let you out of my sight," she said, stroking his back gently.

"Don't be," he said, rubbing her soft, comparatively slender neck with the back of his hand.

"Just a bad night. Well, it was good until all...that." He stared off.

"Yes!" she smiled, "I was actually having fun. Only when I was with you. I liked dancing. I liked you being at the gym with me. I like everything about you, and I'm sorry I didn't see Faylee for who she was."

"I should have said something," he said, "I just waited too long."

She kissed him again. He kissed her neck. He wanted to ask her if it was weird to fool around after all...that. He didn't bother-- he just kept kissing her instead.

She kissed him with more reserve than last night, keeping her smooches small, and simple.

After a couple minutes of this he knew he would have to give her the approval to be rougher. He liked when she took control.

"Ceela," he said softly, "This is nice. But be rough with me. Do what you like, because I like what you like."

He put her fingers into her mouth, and gently opened her big soft mouth.

She took over. She licked his face, pulling him tight against the soft bands of her belly.

She took him inside her mouth slowly. She savored it. Her wet lips closed around his neck and her tongue slid around his face. It was bliss in here. But there was one place he wanted to be inside right now, even more than her mouth.

The second she popped him out, he said, "I want to fill you, stretch you out from the inside. I wanna be all the way in."

She stared at him. She was in control of her urges, and she craved what Wren craved as well.

"Okay," she said softly, "I'll make it easier, first."

Ceela began to lick him from head to toe. Within a minute flat, she had covered his entire body in her tingly, syrup-like saliva. His whole body felt like a licked battery.

"We're going to do this a little different this time," she said, giggling.

She laid on her back, and she got him to do the same, with his feet towards her. She clasped his hands, and pulled him closer. His feet lay between her legs, with his knees now bent upwards.

"Feet first this time," she said sensually.

Wren wasted no time, gently dipping his saliva coated feet into the entrance between her legs.

She slowly pulled his arms towards her, as his ankles slipped inside her warm orifice.

She had better control this time, and he was slowly being taken into Ceela's impressively large cavity.

When his erect cock passed through her widening rim, she whimpered. He might have as well. He watched in ecstasy as he was slowly consumed by her hungry entrance.

When it reached his upper abdomen, he realized he needed to tuck his arms in before it was too awkward to do so. She understood this too, releasing his hands.

One at a time he slipped a hand inside, arm flat against his body. Then the other arm. He was grabbed by the shoulders with her arms, and slowly forced inside. Feet first was much better. He was still able to breathe while still experiencing the feeling of her mysteriously large space taking his body in.

"I love you, Wren," she said as he was taken inside her, right up to his neck.

Before he was withdrawn fully, he said, "I know." Wren's face disappeared inside.

From within her, he was gently flexing outwards from the fetal position he was forced into due to her internal muscle control. She liked getting stretched out, she said.

He was performing a reverse cannonball slowly, pushing out from inside her soft wet walls. She moaned loudly from the sensation.

It was working. He nearly swallowed her kiwi flavored cum, and was lucky enough to stumble upon the tight rim of her pussy. He pushed against it, and she barely allowed him to suck in some fresh air before squeezing him in again.

She was moaning so loudly now. He felt her hands press in, finding his body shape within her, feeding off the rush of the sensation. Her little Wren, swallowed alive by her insatiable pussy.

I'm going to cum too, he thought, halfway out of breath. Soft, wet, unknown surfaces were tightening and sliding around his painfully erect cock.

She can tell, he thought. Her gyrations were increasing. She moaned louder. Wren came, pulsing and throbbing within her. He was suffocating. He pushed towards her juicy entrance-- in this case, exit.

He just managed to push his head out as she started her climax. He took in breath. His cock pulsed against her walls..

She looked down, meeting his gaze, a small human-- neck deep inside her, gasping for air, choking down her own cum, swimming in both of theirs.

Ceela came harder than she ever had. She almost screamed. Wren's throat was strangled as she clenched so tightly that he thought his head would pop. Then she relaxed, and he felt her flooding with more of the same juices.

It ran down his neck. She breathed deep, and squeezed, pushing him out like he was being born again.

He lay on his back, soaked, finding himself blacking out a little. But his clarity returned when Ceela sat up, crawling on top of him, getting cozy.