Such is Life, Ceela V Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby," she said, shuddering. "You did it again. That was so fucking good."

She felt so good curled on top of him. Sure it was too warm to be buried in her soft, cushiony embrace. But he wouldn't trade this feeling for anything.

"You didn't say it back," she said playfully. She sounded dozy.

"What?" he said, sighing deep.

"I said I love you." She hummed a little tune.

"It was a call back," he said. "Of course I love you, Ceela V."

"I just like hearing it. Love." She nestled in on top of him.

She was heavy, but not constricting. He was passing out for real now.

"I love you Ceela. Love, love, love. I love your body, the way you taste, and the way you taste me. How you hold me tightly inside you. I love everything," Wren said, half asleep.

"I love everything about you," she said. "Sleep tight."

He did.

He woke up, many hours later, in the same place. Nestled under her soft curves, in the warm cocoon of her embrace.

He didn't wake her. He just listened to the sound of her breathing. The rise and fall of her chest. It was perfect.

But perfect moments don't last forever. Not even in Geo.

Faylee was the least of Wren's problems.