All Comments on 'Suck It If You Want Pegged'

by SexualCreative

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You write some amazingly good and hot stories. Keep it going!

HorneywoodworkerHorneywoodworkeralmost 3 years ago

Hot story! Hope there's a chapter 2 with the boss' wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

After I read this I went back and read your other stories. You are good. Your stories are hot. Keep it up.

SexualCreativeSexualCreativealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Comments made with the intent to shame people for their kinks will not be tolerated here. I will delete them. Every time I post a story about pegging I get a random anonymous comment from someone trying to shame men and women who are in tune with their sexuality and enjoy pegging. Even the most masculine men and the most feminine women enjoy pegging. There is nothing shameful about consensual, kinky sex. If pegging is not your thing then why are you on an erotic literature site reading pegging stories to begin with? Interesting indeed. I feel sorry for you. The rest of us are enjoying and embracing life, creativity, and sex. You’re online trying to shame people. We love ourselves and are comfortable with ourselves. You have no power here. Don’t be a pathetic little troll.

Paul4playPaul4playover 2 years ago

Well done!

A fun kinky couple….more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love for my hot wife to give me a cleanup enema before i bent over the bed and she shoved her lubed up strapon dick up my ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A continuation of your office pegging story! Great!

RimihockRimihockover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Can’t wait to share it with the wife in hopes of us recreating some of this together

subdudeme13subdudeme13over 2 years ago

Loved Loved Loved this. I recall how hard a dildo can be, very unforgiving. I choked. I could never get that red feeldoe down my throat. I did get it all the way up my ass! Thanks for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would love to read about a spit roast with the bosses wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was hot. One of the few stories about strapon's, that didn't involve homosexual or cuckolding themes. Keep the story writing going, this story thread has a lot more to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But the sex was not only abrupt but also mechanical, not to mention pretty boring.

Three stars.

Baddad6988Baddad6988almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it, my wife and I often enjoy pegging.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

HMM, maybe a 4 way with Bos, Wife? Wives taking turns?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was really great! I would love that, if my wife was into it. It only works if she's into it like that, not if she's just doing because she feels she has to. It was good that she didn't feel the need to humiliate or degrade him. I mean hey, I can have sex with my wife, have fun, bang her hard and maybe even make her beg for it. But she would never stand for being degraded and humiliated, so why would I? In a loving relationship, it should be ok to explore, without the negativity.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story was good but the threesome with the bosses wife as the next chapter would be a good read. I also prefer strapon stories that aren't into Bisexuality or Homosexual activities or cuckold scenarios. What's wrong with a man being in touch with his bodies turn ons without having to be queer or a cuckold and just being a regular guy who likes anal sexual stimulus. I see no reason to be anything other than a straight man who likes rectal stimulus and prostate massage or milking.

uncomonnerduncomonnerd9 months ago

damn that was hot!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was great!! Love the thought of just having my wife do it and talk like that! When she leaned forward and pushed his head down onto the cock! How she slowly got him ready to suck on it. so good. I wish it was a super realistic cock, and at that it squirts! If I woman really wanted to change places, I'd want her to have a cock that squirts, so she could use me "all the way" and really be in the role.

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggs8 months ago

This is perfection. Thank you for writing it.

Peeking77Peeking778 months ago

Wonderful stories. As my first wife and I explored our desires using toys, vibe, dildos we became fascinated with giving and taking control. One evening as I was using a dildo on her pussy and sucking her foot she

Pushed the dildo away and out of the blue raised up watching me suck her clit she pushed it against my face. I stopped raised up and smiled and said "I

Love it when you suck my pussy". She then told me to lick her juices of the dildo. I did eagerly and that was the beginning. She was excited watching me suck the dildo and slowly

Rubbed her clit. I was hard and started to stroke my cock We came together she squirting on my face and my cum on her legs. We talked after about her fantasy of seeing me fucked with a dildo. Soon we tried it and I was over the top. Strap on followed. Later she would cage me and have me suck her cock and then ravage my ass while I dribbled cum out of my cage. Our sex life skyrocketed

AkpervertAkpervert4 months ago

I dunno about me sucking on some plastic dong. And I'm not into flesh cocks either. But, under these cirCUMstances...anything might be possible. And if that 'other woman' shows up...WOW!

Nilz86Nilz864 months ago

Such a hot story, I loved it

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

I like the possibilities of where this story could go…I’d like to read more. Good fun read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexualCreative@SexualCreative
I’m very sexual and I’m very creative. I’d enjoy hearing feedback on my stories. Please let me know what you think.