Sucked into a Video Game - SideQuest

Story Info
Phoebe stumbles onto a sexy side quest!
2.2k words
4.66
9.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoebe walked for what felt like hours down the dark path. There were no corners to turn, no break in the tall, thick hedge keeping her trapped in the "maze." Could she even call it a maze when she'd just been walking in a straight line? She briefly considered turning back during her long walk forward, but then she'd just have to "replay" the first level. No sense in turning back when she'd come this far anyways! She tried to think back to what level 2 was like in her game. She'd have to pass a locked door then right after that, she would come to a great clearing full of all sorts of characters. She'd never found a way to unlock the door in the maze but she knew level 2 would begin right after she passed it.

She swiveled her head periodically as she walked on, searching for some sort of break in the hedge. She stopped and spun when something shiny caught her eye. She searched the hedge until - there it was! A bit of shiny metal on the ground right at the edge of the brush. She moved toward it, trying to spread the leaves until she had the object in full view. There was a lever sticking out of the ground with a round, shiny knob at the end. There was a small placard sitting on the ground next to it.

"Pull for the key" it read.

Phoebe let out a sharp giggle of glee. This was probably the key to that door! Finally, she'd get to look inside it, she'd always been so curious about what mysteries lay behind that door. More monsters? A gangbang? Tentacles? She could feel her pussy leaking behind her panties that were somehow still intact after Level 1. She quickly grabbed hold of the lever and yanked it, jumping back when it made an alarming high-pitched whirring noise. The hedge parted slightly as a large metal chair-looking contraption eased out of the bushes. It was tall and solid looking with armrests and a large back. Phoebe waited a few minutes but when nothing else happened and she couldn't find the key, she figured she'd better sit in this large chair.

This must be a small animation or challenge to get the key she figured. Well, bring it on! She plopped into the chair, her legs dangling as it was too tall for her to set her feet on the ground. She placed her arms on the armrests and almost immediately great metal cuffs sprung out of each armrest and the legs of the chair, effectively cuffing her at the wrists and ankles so she couldn't move and her limbs were forced widely apart on the large seat. She shivered with anticipation when the whirring noise began again. A small screen emerged from the base of the chair and rose to Phoebe's eye level. The screen showed a large red number 8. What the hell? What does that mean, 8 minutes to free myself from the chair? 8 passersby who have to fuck me? 8 seconds of electrocution? Jesus, her mind went to some pretty dirty places.

She sat for minutes in suspense, spread open and exposed in the large maze as her lacy underwear became wetter and her nipples hardened into tight peaks with her anticipation. What if someone walked by and saw her? She hadn't seen anyone on the way here, but she also hadn't seen anyone in Level 1 before they suddenly appeared to enact their dirty fantasies on her. Yeah, *their* fantasies, sure.

Finally, four arm-like appendages emerged from the base of the chair. What looked like 4 fingered hands at the ends of long, flexible metal appendages approached her. Two went to her bra and the others to her panties, simultaneously grabbing hold of her minuscule garments and tearing them off of her. Oh well, they'd have been lost eventually anyways. No character stays clothed very long in sex games, everyone knows that.

Now bare to the world, Phoebe squirmed in excitement. The two hands at her chest began playing with her breasts, kneading them firmly and then backing off to trace lightly over them, drawing closer and closer to her rock-hard nipples before returning to their kneading. Phoebe thought she'd go crazy soon if they didn't touch her nipples, but she might go crazier if the two hands stroking up and down her inner thighs didn't make their way to her pussy already. She writhed as best she could in the tight bindings, going wild for the teasing those mechanical hands wrought on her body. At last, the fingers teasing her breasts grasped hold of her puffy nipples and pinched them hard. Phoebe screamed out at the sudden sensation, her juices gushing from her as she drew closer to cumming. She'd never come from her nipples before. She couldn't believe how sensitive her body was in this strange world.

The hands alternated lightly tracing over her nipples and pinching and pulling sharply. The dueling sensations had Phoebe moaning almost constantly with no care for how loud she was being. She was too wrapped up in the experience. All of a sudden, both hands pulled on her nipples tightly at the same time while the other two that had been stroking her inner thighs so lightly all this time placed their thumbs on her pussy lips and pulled her wide open. The sensations and the thought of what she must look like spread open so lewdly at the mercy of this machine were too much for Phoebe and she let out a guttural moan as she came hard, her juices squirting out of her and covering the chair and pathway in her come. She'd always been a squirter and she loved that about herself. She could never hide when she was feeling good.

It felt like her orgasm lasted for minutes on end as the hands continued tugging on her ultra-sensitive nipples, still spread so openly and intimately. As she began coming down from her mind-blowing orgasm, she heard a loud beep. It was the glowing screen, now showing a large, red 7.

Holy. Shit. It was an orgasm counter. She would have to cum 7 more times before she would be released. Could she do it? She'd always wanted to try an orgasm challenge but none of her previous partners had been up for it and every time she'd tried to do it herself she couldn't get beyond 5 before she'd become too sensitive and had to stop. She'd always wondered, though, what would it be like to be pushed past her limits? To truly be forced to orgasm by someone else. Her heart started beating wildly in anticipation and she felt somehow even hornier after her first intense orgasm. As if sensing her excitement, at that moment the hands that were still holding on to her began to move. The hands at her breasts began flicking her nipples with a finger, creating a fluttering, punishing feeling Phoebe couldn't escape from no matter how hard she bowed her back and twisted. The hands holding her open adjusted so one hand rested over her pubic bone holding her puffy lips spread wide with two fingers while the other hand stroked up from her opening to her clit in slow, long circles, spreading her juices over her until she was completely slippery. Phoebe couldn't stop the incoherent begging and moans that left her lips. She needed to come again, she never wanted these ministrations to stop, she wanted the fingers inside her, she wanted them stroking her clit.

The weird chair was in total control of her pleasure. That thought had electric chills running up and down her body. One finger began circling around her stiff, slick clit so softly and ever so lightly brushing against it. Phoebe let out a desperate yelp as she felt her orgasm approaching. They barely had to touch her she was so wound up. All coherence left her on a scream as she came even harder the second time, body taut and shaking.

She started to whimper when the hands didn't stop their movements, her clit still subjected to those feather-light touches. 6 the counter now read and Phoebe started to question how in the world she could come 8 times in a row - she was already so sensitive. One hand continued to hold her spread open while the other started lightly brushing against the top of her exposed, sensitive clit - back and forth, back and forth, up and down, up and down - the feeling went on and on as the fingers on her nipples mimicked the same movement. Phoebe couldn't take it, her incoherent moans growing louder and louder and she began to cum again. Ohmygodohmygodohmygod - two more fingers were added to the one on her clit and started sliding against her nub fast. She was immediately thrown into another orgasm, squirting hard again and again as those fingers flew over her sensitive, overstimulated clit. Her legs and ass were soaked in her cum when she finally stopped squirting and all four hands pulled away from her. The counter now read 4 orgasms to go. She wasn't sure she'd make it through all 8, utterly exhausted and overly sensitive from the chair's ministrations thus far.

As she was catching her breath, Phoebe felt a large band pull over her hips, pinning her back against the chair and pushing her down onto the seat. She could no longer move her hips or middle - she was completely pinned in place. Then, she felt something hard and hot poking at her opening. She was fucked, literally. A long, thick, bumpy dildo was ever so slowly inserted into her from the seat below, filling her as completely as she'd ever felt before, stretching her to accommodate its size. This thing must have been modeled after one of the giant monsters in the game, she'd never felt a dick like this before. When it bottomed out inside of her, it pulled back out almost to the tip, then pushed in again. Slowly, the appendage fucked in and out of her, bumping into her g-spot with every thrust and leaving her terribly empty when it slid out. Phoebe saw stars when it began to pick up speed, slamming into her hard and fast, stroking her insides and stretching her perfectly. She quickly felt another orgasm approaching and it crashed into her before she was ready. She shouted her release and gushed over the seat of the chair. Her clit was already extremely sensitive, and now her insides matched in intensity.

She was given no time to come down from her massive orgasm as the dildo began slamming up into her even faster. She couldn't get away, couldn't even move her hips slightly to escape the onslaught of the enormous dildo. She was held in place, spread open, and at the mercy of the chair. She came again, shouting at the pain-pleasure of being pushed so hard past her limits. She couldn't believe she'd come so many times so quickly, and it wasn't even over yet. She still had 2 to go according to the screen.

The dildo slowed slightly, fucking up into her hard and fast still, but not fast enough to cause her continued pain. Phoebe's belly swooped in equal parts dread and horny excitement when she heard a distinctive whirring sound coming from the seat. She moaned loudly, head thrown back as far as she could in the constraints of the seat as a smooth, round vibrator was pressed up against her clit. Her oversensitized nub could barely take the intense sensation as the vibrator whirred against it unforgivingly. Phoebe had no escape, she could only take what was given to her. She was thriwn over the edge once more as she was subjected to the most intense orgasm she'd ever felt in her entire life. She was squirting and moaning and trembling as the machines drew out the intensity, pushing her body to take the pleasure it offered. Then she felt a mechanical hand snake around her middle and push down flat on her mound. Then, it pulled upward so the hood of her clitoris was pulled with it, exposing her entirely to the vibrator pressed against her. Phoebe's head dropped back and her mouth opened wide on a silent scream as the final orgasm was ripped from her very soul. Stars shone in her vision and she blacked out feeling the greatest pleasure she'd ever known and like the true pervert she was inside had been ruthlessly exposed.

.

.

.

She awoke sometime later, seated on the chair but no longer strapped in and with no mechanical appendages in sight. She was soaking wet, but not in cum as she'd expected. More like... oil? She stood up slowly, surprised when she felt no soreness or pain. She slid her fingers through her folds cautiously, testing her pain level, and gasped at the sensation. She felt no pain at all! In fact, she felt great; better than great! She was slick, sensitive, and oh so horny from that one light brush across her pussy. When she looked up from herself her eyes caught on shiny gold sitting on the armrest of the chair: it was the key! Phoebe snatched it up and pumped her fists in the air. She'd done it! Now let's go see if all of this was worth it, she thought to herself as she stepped back into the path.