All Comments on 'Sucked into Obsession'

by IvoryOrchid

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nothing new

Your concept of all your stories were nothing new. Only thing different was timing and place. Other than that it was the same old boring idea. Even the sex scenes were so cliche. The dialogues were similar and the endings were just as similar.

Boring indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I liked it!!!!

I liked the fact even though he did rape and hit her. He obviously has very deep feelings for her and I very much hope as you develop this story he is able to show her some tenderness and share some of his feelings. As always I hope for a happy ending. Good work and I look forward to another chapter!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please write more

This was an excellent story. I hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Seriously

This story lacked any logic. I know it's a work of fiction, but I find it hard to believe that this girl would just simply avoid him during school, after being raped and losing her virginity to this guy, who obviously has some serious issues. He stalks and is infactuated with her. The first day he saw her he knew they would be together. He stalks her. He thinks she loves him secretly. God.

bagsybagsyover 17 years ago
2nd part to this??

I loved all your stories and really hope you continue to write. There's a great sexual intensity to them. Will there be a second chapter to Sucked into Obsession?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
2nd Part Please

Great, loved it... But I must know what happens between them next, I hope you won't leave it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

That was one of the best stories i read up her please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

One of the best in this category, please write a second part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
LOVE it!!! please continue!

LOVE it!!! please continue!

misocutemisocutealmost 17 years ago
great story

I just read this today and it was a very good story. Will there be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
another chapter

Will there be another chapter to this. I gotta find out if madeline falls in love with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
another chapter

Will there be another chapter to this. I gotta find out if madeline falls in love with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
next chapter?

this was an excellent story...are you planning another chapter for it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please continue

i really want to read about the continuance of their relationship and how madeline resolves her feelings about david... and will he ever tell her how much hes obsessed with her???

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE!!!

I know it's been 3 or 4 years but you got to continue writing this story. I want to know what happens next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous