Sucker for the Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
A threesome makes Scott more devoted to Richard.
1.8k words
4.6
39.7k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you all enjoy part 2 as much as the original story. I understand some people may not be fond of the involvement of a woman in a gay male story. It was necessary to push the overall story forward. I tried to write it in such a way as to keep her in the background and keep Scott and Richard the main focus. As always, I welcome your feedback and comments. Enjoy.

***

Friday. My favorite day of the week. Not just because it was the start of the weekend, but because Friday was when I got to have Richard's cock in my mouth. I had been sucking him nearly every Friday for about six months now and still enjoyed it as much as the first time. It was the perfect start to the weekend as far as I was concerned.

After the first time, I told myself I was still straight. It took me some time to admit to myself I wasn't just curious, I was a bisexual man. I had sucked several other men since that first time with Richard, but it just wasn't the same. My mouth belonged to his cock, and his alone.

I had rushed home after work to get a shower and change. Even though I was just sucking him off, I always liked to be clean for him. Thankfully, he always did the same which made sucking him all the better.

I pulled up to his house and found a note on the front door saying it was unlocked and to come in and get ready, and that he'd be with me soon. This was different, but I went inside. As usual the lighting was dim and there was music playing.

"Can always count on him for a romantic setting," I said to myself.

I stripped off my clothes, placed them out of the way, and knelt down to wait. My mouth was watering in anticipation of blowing him. I wondered how long he meant to keep me waiting here. His cock was all I thought about during the week and by Friday I was like an addict itching for their fix. My hard cock already had some pre cum oozing from the tip. I scooped it up with my finger and rubbed it on my lips like a lip balm.

As I was kneeling there tasting my own pre cum I thought I heard a woman softly moaning, in the other room. Surely I was hearing things, or perhaps it was the music. I hadn't seen any other cars outside, so it had to be only me and Richard here. Maybe he had porn playing in the other room. After several minutes it stopped and I decided it had to be a porno and continued slowly stroking myself and licking my pre cum from my finger.

Just as I had put it out of my mind, a very attractive, and very naked, woman walked out of the other room and saw me there on my knees sucking on my finger. I sat there frozen. She just smiled at me.

"Hey, I'm Melissa. You must be Scott the cocksucker. Rich told me all about you."

Well there was no point in denying it, as she was obviously aware of the arrangement between Richard and I.

"Yep, that's me. It's uh, nice to meet you"

Melissa was very attractive indeed. Like everything else in Richard's world, she was high quality. Her body was slender and firm. Her brunette hair fell over her shoulders just right. Her tits were round and full yet still perky. Her pussy was totally waxed bare and I could see she was already wet.

"Well I see you two have met," Richard said as he walked up behind her. He also was naked, his gorgeous cock on full display.

"Melissa here is a business associate of mine, as well as a friend with benefits. She confided in me the other day that one of her fantasies is to watch a man suck cock, so I figured you are just the cum guzzler to help out. Are you okay with that?"

I thought about it for a second. At this point I was just desperate to have him in my mouth. If she wanted watch, no big deal, as long as I could get what I came here for.

"Well I'll admit, it's kind of catching me off guard, but yeah I'm game. We're all adults."

"Glad to hear it. This should be a fun night."

Melissa took up a spot on the couch while Richard stood in front of her where she could get a good show. He beckoned me over with his finger so I crawled the few feet over to him. Even with her watching, my full focus was on his dick.

I ran my hands slowly up and down his strong legs as I kissed all over his shaft. I always liked to start by giving it some sweet kisses. I worked my way to his nut sack, then kissed each one of his full, warm balls. I used the tip of my tongue to slowly draw circles on each one. I loved his balls, especially their yummy contents. I began to stroke his shaft as I took his balls into my mouth. He moaned as I worked my way back and forth between each nut and his cock was at full attention as my hand stroked him.

I ran my tongue in one long, slow lick from the back of his balls all the way up his shaft. I traced small circles on the sensitive spot just behind the head on the underside of the shaft. He put his head back and groaned as he ran his fingers through my hair. It made me feel good that I could bring him so much pleasure.

I held the base of his cock and gave it one more kiss on the head. As I did so, I looked over at Melissa. She sat with her legs spread playing with her clit watching me service him. I didn't know her, but I felt compelled to prove to her I could suck his cock better than her. I looked her right in the eyes as I took his whole length into my mouth. I held it as long as I could before slowly pulling back. I deep throated him again and gave her a quick wink before turning my attention back to him. I had become quite a skilled cocksucker since I first started sucking him, if I do say so myself.

I bobbed my head up and down on him, coating his shaft with my saliva. After a few minutes he pushed me back against the couch and began to fuck my mouth. I could tell he was also face deep in her pussy. As he penetrated my mouth I could hear her moaning as he worked her clit with his tongue. I caressed his ass while he drove his cock in and out of my throat. A small part of me wished I could have been a fly on the wall to see how the three of us looked in that moment.

"I need to fuck that pussy," I heard him groan.

He pulled his cock from my hungry throat and held her legs over his broad shoulders. As he pushed his way into her dripping pussy, her body arched and she let out a long loud moan.

I had watched porn plenty of times, but this was the first time ever watching two people have sex right in front of me. I was seeing so many little things you just don't see in a porn or even when you are fucking someone. I could see small micro-quivers happening across her body. His cock was shining from the combination of my saliva and her juices. I was watching the muscles of his legs, hips and ass tighten and flex as he would thrust into her. I admired the muscles of his chest and arms as he held on to her. Watching him made me even hungrier to have his cock back. Every time he slammed it home, I could see a wave of pure joy and pleasure spread out from her pussy through her entire body. I was actually a little jealous that she was feeling so much pleasure coming from just one spot.

He looked at me and saw the look of pure desire on my face. He simply pointed to his ass while he continued to fuck her. Without a word I knew what he wanted. I hesitated for just a moment before telling myself that there could be no greater show of my submission to him than to lick his asshole. If this what I had to do to please him and get his yummy cum, so be it. I crawled over behind him, spread his cheeks apart, and buried my face in his ass. I ran my tongue up and down his crack as he continued to grind his hips into her. I licked feverishly at his asshole and massaged his balls, hoping my effort would soon be rewarded with a mouthful of his sweet jizz.

I didn't have to wait long. I felt his nuts tighten up and his pace quickened. I laid my head on her stomach with my mouth opened wide to receive his gooey gift. I could feel her body quivering in orgasmic ecstasy.

As she was still rode her climax to its peak, he pulled out of her and sprayed rope after rope of his warm nectar onto her stomach and my face and lips. I licked my lips and sucked it from her skin. Gosh he always tasted so good. Melissa took my face in her hands and licked the cum from my cheek. Richard sat on the chair across from us and watched us share a cummy kiss as he caught his breath. I broke away from her and took my place between his legs. I began to gently clean his sensitive cock with my tongue. I softly squeezed the last drops of cum into my mouth and swallowed them down.

I started covering his now softening cock with tender kisses to show my appreciation. We looked each other in the eyes and he watched me, smiling as I kept kissing his manhood. As I looked at him, I thought about his cock had pounded waves after wave of pleasure into Melissa. I wanted to experience that same feeling. I decided then and there that I must take his gorgeous cock in my virgin ass. He laid his head back and savored the affections of my lips, as I began to plan out how I would lose my anal cherry to Richard.