All Comments on 'Sucker for the Weekend'

by 81licketysplit81

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
vietnamvetvietnamvetover 4 years ago
A backup

If Scott can't make it some Friday I would gladly take his place. I also am straight and only ever sucked one cock in my life so I would be happy and proud to help out.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Can't wait for more.

I loved this story and look forward to reading the next chapters. I wish I was in his place getting to suck that cock every Friday and get to drink down that large amount of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I swallow

I would luv to be someones personal cock sucker.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This must be from a script intended for South Park.

Odd that both Richard and Scott refer to themselves as straight in a story about sucking cock. What planet is this?

And the reason Scott wants to suck cock is he's just curious? But he's straight. Yeah. But he's as casual as can be, meeting up with a total stranger who might have every STD possible to gobble down what turns out to be a copious load. He has never sucked a cock but is considering deep throating Richard though he's never deep throated before? And he's straight. Yeah, got it.

But Richard is wealthy and wears high end clothes and has a penis in the top ten percentile of well endowed, so Scott the straight guy (remember?) sucks him like a champ and is licking up every morsel of cum available because, um, he's so straight and always will be. Right.

And Richard only wants a cocksucker available to avoid knocking up any of the women who are eagerly and enthusiastically spreading leg for him. Oh, those pesky gals! What a bother! Beause in reality, he's just a straight guy who might be victimized by some scheming cunt who might take advantage of his humble, well meaning, but horny self. So this is his logical plan for effective birth control. Brilliant. And he's straight.

And Scott is counting the seconds until he can suck up Richard's baby batter, possibly so they can bond as a couple of, you know, straight guys.

In the sequel, you can have them figure out a way for Richard to avoid.speeding tickets, possibly by chaining a large boulder to the rear bumper of his Mercedes.

DougsLairDougsLairover 4 years ago
Jealous

I am so jealous, this is exactly the situation I've been looking for, for years

GrantLee63GrantLee63over 4 years ago
Nice Work

Reminds me of so many personal experiences.... More Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dreams DO Come true

WOW, Talk about fantasy becoming reality! This story captured it in a more life-like and true to forum realistic aura than anything else that I've read. I love the fact of how he was dominant enough to make him beg for it, he was clean, fresh, shaved, and open to first timers,so cool...and then to be a steady supplier,WOW, you covered all the bases! YOU ROCK!!! Please write more in this same genre, your so talented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Blow my mind putting myself in that situation, waiting for the next chapters with eagerness

VitriolhackVitriolhackover 4 years ago
What no money?

I have to admit I was waiting for the part where he was going to offer a few bucks for the arrangement.

Am I the only one?

I enjoyed this story. Perhaps in chap2 Richard will be asking more than just a blow job?

Nice description of fellatio.

V.

IwanttwoIwanttwoover 4 years ago
Cocksucker

I love being called a cocksucker when I have a cock in my mouth, too. Scott is definitely a cocksucker for life. I'm not sure he's straight though. I wonder how long it will be before he has that perfect cock up his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cum in buckets?! Sounds like Richard needs to go see a doctor!

I know that Richard is not suppose to be arrogant but he sounds like a snob to me and the fact that he boast about cumming in buckets make me laugh. I think you miss the opportunity for Scott to say something snarky or clever in response to Richard yapping about himself. My advice is there is nothing wrong with giving your characters some personality but it is all up to you. Regardless, I will still give you five stars because I enjoy the descriptive fellatio scenes and I had a good chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awsome

I would love to find a man to pleasure 2 to 4 times a week that is a heavy cummer being old makes it harder to accomplish

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First time

Hi I'm Scott to I'm looking for to give my first blow job iv wanted it for a while now now I'm ready can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Curious

Hi I live in Baltimore and I fantasize about sucking another mans cock but haven’t had the chance I can’t wait

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
Great story

Strange how so many of us know we are born to be cock suckers when we feel the first one between our lips. I had to beg once and it was both humiliating and gratifying at once. I was a small town cock sucker for a group of guys, there was a younger guy who also sucked One night him and I were picked up and taken to the woods where we sucked all they guys. After we had made them all limp they suggested the younger guy suck me. I could not get hard and the younger guy said that he would never suck a limp dick. Try as I would I just stayed limp. The guys then told me to suck him off. He was hard and ready and as I sucked his dick it felt right, He knew that and pulled away, There I was on my knees begging a underclass man to let me have his cock (yes, I called it a cock). I practically cried for it and when he relented I sighed and thanked him. I sucked him every chance we got after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love this story

I would love an arrangement like this

James, Dragonmagic58@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

one time i sucked off this 19yr old kid for only a couple minutes and he shot what felt like a whole cup of sweet cum in my mouth and i was in absolute heaven. sucking off a heavy cummer is the best experience imaginable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was straight and married, and then I sucked my first cock. Now I can’t get enough. I absolutely love being a slut for cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want to be a personal cocksucker in West TN 8-17-21

eatatjojozz@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Love sucking cock and swallowing cum. My fantasy is to be watched by others as I suck a big cock. markj269@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great,looking forward to my first

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HOT! I WANT A COCK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i am a coxcksucker and i swallow. looking for a cock to suck regular i am a cum slut, i love getting naked formen and being forced to my knees made to tongue their ballsnd lick their ass i love being used make me suck for your wife i am a a cockwhore. i just like nursing on a cock. write me pleasesignhere33@gmail. com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mmmm would love to be on his position

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'd so love to have a regular man to suck

510mike510mikeabout 2 years ago

Whiskey with a cum chaser...perfect cock-tail!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Friend with massive benefits. How delightful. Semen without the mind games. Suck and swallow, see you next week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story I would love to find a friend

Where are you located Bob

phallustinephallustineover 1 year ago

Oh the agony of waiting out the weeks (months, years, decades) between cocks.

pawneejoepawneejoeover 1 year ago

I would be there every Friday and sometimes Saturday to suck his cock. I love it when my lovers shoot a large load in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It just made me more eager to find a regular guy that I could just pop in and suck off at any time, I know if he was clean I would most likely end up with his cock deep inside me as I do get quite horny and get that tingle in my cock when I talk to certain men

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would love to find a nice cock to please like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user81licketysplit81@81licketysplit81
Greetings. First I would like to thank everyone for the feedback to my Sucker for the Weekend series. In the future you can expect to see stories involving gay, bisexual, swingers, dominant women, cuckold, cuckquean, and shemales. I try to write about topics that appeal to me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES