Sucker for the Weekend Pt. 03

Story Info
Scott becomes Richard's complete bottom.
1.5k words
4.63
32.6k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again I would like to thank everyone for the support, feedback, and comments. I hope you enjoy the end of Richard and Scott's journey.

**

The day had finally come. The day when I would finally give my ass to him. It had been several weeks since my threesome with Richard and Melissa, and since that night, all I could think of was having him take my virgin hole. I had even taken the Friday off work just so I could spend the day preparing myself for him. Even though I had still spent my weekends sucking him, I don't think he knew I now wanted to fully submit myself to him. I wanted everything to be perfect for tonight. I was already pretty confident I was his best cocksucker, now I wanted to be his best fuck.

I started my day with a haircut, and then spent several hours getting a full body treatment. Every hair from the neck down was removed and then a full body oil rubdown. I skipped my normal gym routine and did a yoga class so I would be nice and limber. I shaved and showered, then lotioned my entire body once more. Last but not least, I lubed and inserted my little butt plug I had bought the day after our threesome.

When I got to his house, I took a moment to remove the plug before heading inside. It had done it's job of loosening me up and I didn't want it to be in the way later. As far as I knew, that even though I sucked him every weekend, Richard still only fucked women. If I wanted to get his beautiful cock up my ass, I wasn't going to give any chances for him to shut me down.

It was the normal scene inside with the soft music and dim lights. I quickly undressed and waited for my stud. I was glad to see that Richard was still dressed when he walked in to the room. Personally I have always felt that undressing someone is much more sensual.

He began to open his mouth to speak but I put my finger to his lips. I took his hand and led him over in front of the couch.

"I have something special planned for tonight. All you need to do is enjoy." I said to him.

I moved behind him and reached around to undo the buttons on his shirt. His cologne filled my nostrils, getting me even more excited. I pulled his shirt off and slowly ran my hands up his back and over his broad shoulders. I moved back in front of him and rubbed his chest and abs. I ran my hand over his crotch and could feel his cock growing and needing to be set free.

I undid his pants and slid them down as I dropped to my knees. I kissed his strong thighs as I reached under his boxers to massage his manhood. His balls were full and desperate to unload their sticky seed. His cock twitched and grew in response to my touch. I couldn't restrain myself any longer.

I pulled his boxers down and moaned my appreciation as it sprang free. I began to worship it with my mouth, giving kisses and small licks up and down the length of his shaft. I ran my tongue over his warm balls and sucked them gently. My mouth watered as it worked on it's weekly gift. As far as I was concerned my mouth had three purposes: eating, talking, and bringing pleasure to his cock.

I gently guided him to sit down on the couch as I wrapped my lips around his swollen dick. As hard as he was, I could feel him getting even harder in my mouth. Knowing that I brought him that much pleasure was a feeling of pure ecstasy. I slowly bobbed my head up and down on his shaft, taking more and more into my throat each time. As I continued to work his rock hard cock, I made sure it was well coated with my saliva so it would slide easily into my ass. Richard groaned and squirmed as I used every blowjob trick I knew.

As I tasted his pre cum coating my mouth, I knew it was time for me to get fucked. The combination of excitement and nervousness had my own cock hard and leaking pre cum.

"Sir, am I your best cocksucker?" I asked him as submissively as I could.

He smiled down at me as I stroked him and licked his nuts. He could see in my eyes that I desperately hoped his answer was yes.

"Yes you are Scott. My very best cocksucker."

A surge of joy rippled through me.

"I'm so happy and lucky that I'm your best cocksucker. But now, I also want to be your best fuck."

As soon as the words left my mouth, I climbed up and straddled his lap. I reached back to position his engorged prick at my eager back door. I had been afraid that he would not want to fuck me, that my mouth was all he wanted to use. But it was quite the opposite. As soon as I mounted him he grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them wide to accept his cock.

I slowly began to ease down on to his dominant cock. At first there was some resistance, but with just a bit more pressure his cock head broke the seal of my anal virginity. I gasped and braced myself on his shoulders as he entered me. Always the thoughtful lover, he didn't force himself further. He allowed my stretched sphincter a moment to adjust to his girth, and let me control the pace. After a few moments I continued to slowly ease further down his shaft. It took only a few minutes of working myself up and down his throbbing cock until I was able to sit all the way down with him fully inside me.

I had never felt so many things all at once. Physically, I felt his fullness stretching my insides. Once the initial pain had passed, that fullness had turned to pleasure. My own cock was dripping with pre cum. Emotionally, I had never felt so intimate and connected to anyone before. I could see on his face that he was very much enjoying invading my ass. The surrender of my whole body to him, the knowing that I was bringing him so much pleasure, it was the biggest high of my life.

I rode him there on the couch, lost in the moment. I bounced up and down his entire length with my hungry asshole. I buried my face into his neck and shoulder as I grinded my hips on his lap, feeling his gorgeous cock rubbing my prostate and sending shockwaves of pleasure through me. Every now and then he would smack my ass as I rode him, with his other hand holding on to my hair.

"Who's my cocksucker?" He said to me.

"I am sir" I whimpered in response.

"And who is my new ass slut?"

"Me. I'm your ass slut."

He then lifted me up off his cock. The sudden emptiness in my ass was unbearable and nearly brought me to tears.

"Tell me what you are" he playfully ordered me.

"Please Richard, I am your personal cocksucking ass slut, and my holes are yours anytime you want them!" I loudly begged with him.

Hearing what he wanted to hear, he pushed me over the back of the couch and took his position behind me. I reached back to spread my ass as he grabbed hold of my hips. His cock took aim at my waiting asshole. With one slow smooth thrust, he buried himself to the hilt. As he drove in to me I arched my back and let out a load moan. He continued to drive himself in to me, his balls slapping against my ass. Pre cum oozed from my throbbing cock as he fucked me further and further into submission.

As his pace quickened and his thrusts became more forceful, I knew he was close. I could feel his cock expand even more inside my ass. At the same time I felt my own orgasm building. So badly I wanted to cum with him.

"Here it comes ass boy" he groaned.

With one final deep thrust, and a loud grunt, I felt his seed explode deep inside my ass. As that first blast of cum baptised my insides, it was the final push that sent me over the edge. I practically screamed as my own dick erupted for my first (and hopefully the first of many) hands free orgasm. Our bodies quivered as he sprayed his jizz into me, and mine sprayed below me.

Once we were both spent, I reluctantly pulled away from him. As his softening cock left my ass, I could feel his large heavy load running out of well fucked hole and down my legs. Without hesitation I turned around and started cleaning his precious cock with tongue.

As my mouth cleaned him, I had never in my life felt so true to myself as I did in that moment. Richard was my top. I was now his total bottom. At his command I would fall to my knees or spread my ass for him. And I wouldn't have it any other way.