Sucking My Brother-in-Law's Cock

Story Info
We'd been drinking & talking sex; one thing led to another.
3.4k words
4.59
78.7k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story (and the things that inspired it) is pretty meaningful to me. I hope you enjoy it as well. It has a slower start than my usual fare, but I hope you'll think it worth the wait. As always, comments are appreciated. Enjoy!

I was staying at my sister's house while on vacation recently. One night, after my niece had gone to bed, my sister, her husband, and I sat drinking wine and sharing stories. After we'd started in on a third bottle, my sister decided to call it a night. She gave me a hug, kissed her husband, and went upstairs. My brother-in-law and I stayed on the couch and continued drinking and chatting.

"So, how's Philly?" he asked. I had recently relocated there and was still getting to know the town. I told him I was settling in nicely, had found a good gym and a few restaurants and bars. "And how's the singles scene?" he asked with a smile. I laughed and told him I'd been on a few dates, nothing too serious, but I'd been having fun. I was definitely feeling a nice mellowness from the wine, because I shared a bit more with him than I might have done sober. In telling him about a particular guy I'd been on a few dates with, I was a touch more graphic than I would have been otherwise. He chuckled into his wine glass but didn't seem embarrassed.

"How about you and B?" I asked, referring to my sister.

"Oh, we're great," he said with a smile and a glance to the upstairs. "You know what they say, 'Happy wife, happy life.'"

"Uh huh," I said, taking another drink. "That's not what I'm talking about." At his raised eyebrow, I continued, "Come on. I'm spilling about my sex life, now it's your turn."

His eyes widened momentarily. "Oh." He took a moment to consider. I wondered what was going through his head. Dale and I have always gotten along fine, but we've never had deep or meaningful conversations. Certainly we've never talked about sex, at least not as directly as we apparently were right now. But Dale swallowed whatever hesitations he might have had with another mouthful of wine.

"We're fine in that department," he said. "Granted, we're not having as much sex as we did before the kid came along. For a while there we hardly did it at all. Too tired from dealing with her. Kids are exhausting, man." He chuckled again, and I laughed. I could imagine.

"But recently, we're getting back into it. The trick is waiting for the kid to go asleep. Sometimes that's a challenge. But, you know, birthdays, anniversary, special occasions, sometimes just because."

"So, what? Once a month? Every couple of weeks?" I wasn't sure why I was pursuing this. Definitely the wine was a factor, but I was also just curious. My brother-in-law is a good-looking guy. Fit, athletic, with good hair and a nice smile. I admit, when my sister first started dating him, I would occasionally imagine what it'd be like to make out with him, or more. Feel his hands roaming over my body, taste his kisses. Imagine him on top of me, pressing me into the mattress. Listening to him now, those earlier fantasies started playing in the back of my mind, warming my body in a way that had nothing to do with the wine.

"That sounds about right, maybe two or three times a month. Let me tell you, your sister can still rock a negligee. And she likes to buy them for me." Dale looked at me after he said that, an unreadable expression on his face. Was he surprised he'd been so forthcoming? After a moment, he shrugged and drank some more wine.

"See, I kinda miss that," I said, refilling our glasses. "Having someone special to do that kind of stuff for. Buy sexy outfits, I mean. It's one thing to go on a date and wear my lucky panties or something, or buy some new ones in the hopes I'll get lucky; but I gotta admit, I miss having a boyfriend. Not that I'm specifically looking, I mean I just got settled into a new place; but yeah, I kinda miss having someone." Dale nodded.

"I miss blow jobs," he said after a moment. I looked at him, shocked. It seemed to take him a second to realize what he'd said; when he did, he looked at me with a panicked expression on his face.

Now, there were two ways I could have responded to his remark. I could have ignored it and changed the subject. I could have taken another drink and pretended I didn't hear him. It would have been awkward for a moment or two; but we would have moved on with the conversation and everything would have been fine. That's what I could have done.

But that's not what I did. Instead, I very slowly, very deliberately, put my wine glass down and turned my body slightly to face my brother-in-law. In a very normal voice, I said, "My sister doesn't suck your cock?"

I can't tell you why I asked that question. I can't blame it entirely on the wine (although that was a contributing factor). I can't say that I'd always been horny for my brother-in-law and was finally getting a chance to do something about it, because in spite of my earlier fantasies, the truth is I hadn't been secretly lusting after him. At all. He's married to my sister! That wasn't even on my radar. Nor was it just that this was a chance to talk about a side of my sister I'd never (EVER) considered before. Maybe my talking about my own sex life had set the tone, I don't know. Whatever the reason, the question was out there.

Dale didn't say anything for a moment. He kept his eyes averted from mine, but after a second he took a breath, looked at me, and shook his head silently. He didn't seem angry, or sad, just...resigned. That look touched something in me, and despite my better judgment, I had to find out more. "Like, never?"

"At first, yeah," he said, settling back in his seat. "When we were dating, and first married. But she never seemed super into it. She told me she has a very quick gag reflex, which I've seen. She tried, though. Got some throat sprays and flavored lubes and stuff. Just, she never got into it." He gave a small shrug. "It's fine. It is what it is. I just...I miss blow jobs."

I knew my sister had a fast gag reflex. Still... "Do you go down on her?"

"Oh yeah, all the time. I fucking love it. I love making her cum with my tongue. Eating her pussy is one of my favorite things. And she loves it, too. I gotta tell you, your sister's a bit of a screamer when she cums."

I laughed. "Okay, we might have finally gotten to the I-didn't-need-to-know-that point."

He laughed too. "Sorry. It's just, we were being so open."

I should have let it go. I really should have. But for some reason, I couldn't. Me? I love sucking dick. Working a cock with my lips and tongue, stroking a shaft while I suck on the head, squeezing a pair of heavy balls, and drinking a load of hot cum is an incredible turn-on for me. At that moment, the thought of going down on my brother-in-law right there, with his wife and daughter asleep upstairs, fist entered my mind. I could visualize it so clearly. Fondling his balls as I sucked him, his pants around his ankles, knees spread apart, one of his hands on the back of my head as I went down on him. My nipples tightened and my pussy flooded with warmth. I drained my drink and set down my wine glass with a hand that I hoped wasn't shaking too obviously. I cleared my throat nervously.

"So you haven't had a beej in...what, five years?"

He looked to the ceiling for a moment, doing a quick count in his head. "About that, yeah."

I shook my head. "That's just...wrong."

His lips twitched. "Eh. What can I do? I'm not gonna go out looking for a side piece to suck my dick."

My pulse was racing. My body was quivering. The visual of my lips wrapped around my brother-in-law's cock was all-consuming. I took a deep breath. "What if...what if you didn't have to go out?"

There was a pause. He looked at me. I'm sure my face looked as shocked as his had when he'd made his confession moments ago. He smiled uncertainly, thinking maybe I was making a joke. But I definitely wasn't. I swallowed, but didn't look away. After a moment, he spoke. "You're serious," he said. I nodded briefly. Now he looked skeptical. "You want to suck my dick?" I nodded again, not trusting myself to speak. "What, like, here? Right now?" His voice had taken on a slightly hysterical note, like he was sure there was a punch line coming. But he also spoke more quietly.

I nodded again. He looked at me speculatively. Then, in a low voice, without the hysterical edge, he asked, "Why?"

If I'd thought rationally about it for a moment, I would have pulled back. Claimed it was a joke, that I was drunk and tired. But I could not get the vision of him fucking my face out of my head. My body was wound tight. The thought of tasting his cock and his cum was all-consuming. I shrugged. Hoping my voice sounded steady, I said, "I like sucking cock; you like having your cock sucked. What's to figure out?"

He looked like he wanted to say something. He looked from my face to the stairs, and back again. He shook his head disbelievingly, then came to a decision. "What the hell," he said. He smiled at me.

Heat rushed through my body, and my pussy was instantly wet. I bit my lower lip. I squeezed my breasts through my shirt and breathed out, "Okay." I stood and moved in front of him. "Let's do this." I held out a hand and helped him to a standing position. I then knelt down in front of him and unbuttoned his jeans. I pulled down his zipper and pushed his pants down to his ankles. His hard cock was tenting his boxers, and there was a small spot where precum had stained them. Holding my breath, I pulled his boxers to the ground as well, as I took my first look at my brother-in-law's cock.

It was...very nice. Probably seven inches long, and decently thick. Something I could easily handle in my mouth. His balls hung down heavily. He was completely shaved, which I appreciated as well. I reached up one hand and gently stroked along his length, up and down. He took a shuddering breath as I did so. I smeared precum on a finger and licked it off.

I looked up at him. His eyes were slits as he looked down at me, his hands balled into fists at his side. Keeping eye contact with him, I held his cock near the base and stuck out my tongue to lick slowly from the base of his cock to the tip. He swallowed hard. He looked surprisingly vulnerable in that moment. I felt incredibly sexy, incredibly powerful. I licked up the length of his shaft again, and twirled my tongue around the head.

"This is a nice cock," I said in a low voice. My hand continued to gently stroke him. "It deserves some attention. It deserves to be sucked. Do you want me to suck your cock, baby? Do you want me to make you cum? Do you want to cum in my mouth, baby? Do you?"

Dale was breathing rapidly by now. I don't think he trusted himself to speak, so he just nodded. I nodded, too. "Okay then. Sit down, baby. Sit down and let me suck this magnificent cock."

He sat down shakily, spreading his knees to either side of my body. I leaned forward again and reached for his cock, but he put out a hand to stop me. "Wait," he whispered. I tilted my head. "If I'm gonna be half naked," he continued shakily, "you should be, too. Take off your shirt, please. I wanna see your tits."

I smiled. I had no problem with that request. I love my tits. I'm quite proud of them, in fact. They're the perfect size for me, and I've always considered them one of my best features. And I love having them sucked and played with. Not that I was expecting that tonight, no. This was just for Dale's sake. A quick (well, hopefully not too quick) blowie, and then to bed. On the other hand, if he wanted to show his gratitude by licking my tits, well...we'd cross that bridge if we came to it.

In any case, I whipped off my shirt and shrugged off my bra. Dale swallowed as he admired my tits, with their stiff nipples. He sat back on the couch and took a deep breath.

I smiled again and leaned forward, once again taking his cock in my hand. I slowly ran my hand up and down his length. Bringing my face close, I inhaled the scent of his arousal. I kissed the tip of his dick gently, and he whimpered. I opened my mouth and took him inside, sliding my tongue along the bottom of his cock as I took as much of him into my mouth as I could. When I felt my lips press against my hand, wrapped around the base of his cock, I sucked as hard as I could. He groaned softly.

Maintaining suction, I pulled my lips up along his shaft until just the head of his dick was in my mouth. With a last, hard suck I released his cock and looked up at him again. His eyes were focused on me. I smiled briefly and went down on him again.

My drool made an effective lubricant as my head bobbed up and down on his dick. My hand spread my spit along his shaft. I felt his hard cock twitching in my mouth and moaned to let him know how much I was enjoying sucking his cock.

After a few minutes, I stopped sucking on him and moved down to lick and suck on his balls. My hand continued to jerk him as I played with first one, then the other. He let out an explosive breath when I started doing this. His hips subtly jerked in time with my hand. I spent some time pleasuring his balls, then returned my mouth to his cock. When I started sucking him again, I felt one of his hands bury itself in my hair. He wasn't pushing, which I appreciated; but the pressure of his hand on my head as I went down on him increased my pleasure enormously. His hips were still moving up and down. I took my hand away and opened my mouth wide and let him fuck my face at his own tempo for a while. Then I gently pushed his hand away and lifted my head to look him in the eyes.

His eyes told me how much he loved everything I was doing. More than that, they told me he would do anything I asked of him. He was completely at my mercy. Honestly, I felt a bit bad for him at that moment. Clearly he enjoyed having his dick sucked. I was sad that my sister wasn't able to give him what he wanted.

I moved closer to him, straightening my back to present my naked breasts to him. "Do you want to play with my tits?" I asked. He leaned forward slightly and caressed my breasts with his hands, fingertips lightly brushing my nipples. His gentle touch made me coo, and I closed my eyes and threw my head back while he played. With one hand I unbuttoned my own pants and snaked my fingers into my panties. While my brother-in-law fondled my tits, I rubbed my clit. In a matter of moments, I made myself cum. I cried out softly as my orgasm hit me. When it had finished rolling through, I sat back on my heels. Breathing heavily, I smiled at Dale. "That was intense," I whispered. "Your turn, now."

Leaning close to him again, I took his hard cock in hand and wrapped my breasts around it. I drooled down into my cleavage, using that and his free-flowing precum as lubricant as I titty-fucked him. All the time, I whispered naughty encouragements to him.

"Yeah, baby, fuck my titties. Do you like fucking your sister-in-laws tits, Dale? Do they feel good? Is it as good as my mouth? Did you like fucking my mouth, baby? Sliding your cock down my throat? I love having your cock in my mouth, baby. I love sucking on your hard, thick cock. Being your cock sucker. Your sexy cock sucking sister-in-law slut. I want you to cum for me, baby. Do you want that? Do you want to cum for your sister-in-law? Where do you want to cum, baby? Do you want to cum on my tits? Shoot your hot, sticky load on my tits, lover? Or my face? Or in my sexy mouth? What do you want to do, baby? Where do you want to give me your load? I want your load, Daddy. I want your hot cum all over my sexy tits, or in my mouth. Do you want to cum in my mouth, baby?"

Dale's breathing was getting faster and his hips were jerking involuntarily. He was definitely about to cum. I stroked him with my tits faster and faster. I saw his lips move, heard him whisper, "Mouth, please!"

"Come on, baby, give me your load. Shoot your cum in my mouth, baby. I want to taste my brother-in-law's cum. Fuck my face and cum in my mouth, Daddy. Come on, give it to me. Give it to your cock sucking slut sister-in-law. Cum in my mouth, baby. Give it to me!"

I let go of his dick, which flopped back on his groin. In a flash I had him in my hand again, and then in my mouth. My mouth moved up and down on his shaft in time with my hand. His hard cock twitched in my mouth and I felt a hand on the back of my head. His hips jerked spasmodically once, twice, three, four times as his cum spurted into my mouth. I pulled back so only his cock head stayed in my mouth, leaving room for a surprisingly large load. I stroked his shaft with my hand as I sucked his cum out. When his twitching had subsided, I pulled my mouth off his cock with a last, hard suck. I opened my mouth to show him all his cum, then swallowed it with a satisfied sigh.

I sat back on my heels and looked up at him. He looked back at me with a naked lust in his eyes that I'm sure matched my own. We were both breathing hard. Honestly, we were both so obviously incredibly turned on that it wouldn't have taken much for me to climb onto the couch with him and ride him hard, squeezing his cock with my cunt and letting him maul my tits until we both came hard again. Or to just stick my pussy in his face and have him eat me until I came screaming into my hand.

But instead, I took a deep breath and forced my pulse rate to slow. I wasn't going to fuck my brother-in-law. The man had made a deeply personal confession to me, a confession of a need that I was in a position to satisfy to both our enjoyment. I had done so, and that was that.

I stood up, and picked up my discarded shirt and bra. I leaned down and put my hands on Dale's shoulders. He looked into my eyes, and I think I saw tears of gratitude in his. He said simply, "Thank you."

I kissed him on the cheek. "You're welcome," I said. Then I went upstairs to the guest room, and went to bed alone.