All Comments on 'Sucking My Brother-in-Law's Cock'

by WomynUvYrDreemz

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
rooster11055rooster11055over 1 year ago

I've had the same fantsy about my sister-in-law. Thanks for describing it so perfectly. I am hard as a rock!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! One of the hottest stories I have read in years! Best SIL ever!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

very erotic. Good SIL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story! I enjoyed it very much! Since you mentioned it was very meaningful to you, I assume there is a chance this really happened. If so, you are a very special lady to have provided what he needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only wish my sister-in-law would have done that when we had one of those night drinking and confessional nights!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If that's how she treats her sister, I'd hate to be her enemy.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Great story, weak ending though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NIce, round 2 naughty SIL encounters him in the shed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's a wonderful SIL. I wish I had one like that. True, it's technically not incest, but her sister would have considered it such. I often wonder if her sister saw some of this. Hmm.

Five stars!

WatchingthewatcherWatchingthewatcherover 1 year ago

Not sure why I read this story, I’m not big on getting blow jobs. But, damn, the way you laid this out was incredible and made me want to be your brother in law. Thanks for the story.

hardbiker82hardbiker82over 1 year ago

I love blowjobs. Miss having a girl that loved sucking cock. Thank you for sharing.

katusartistkatusartistover 1 year ago

feel this. wife has issues with jaw and can barely get the girth of my head into her mouth. only have cum once from her "bj" ...this scenario would be a dream

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story with a great finish. Recently I dreamt I was in my brother-in-laws garage. Out of the blue he said, "Get on your knees". Without hesitation I did just that. He walked up close and I was staring directly at his bulge. I looked up and he was looking down with a grin from ear to ear. He moved closer and asked, "Do you want to suck my cock?" I licked my lips and replied, "Yes, Master". Sadly, I awoke from that dream. Since that day whenever I see him I look at his crotch often, hoping he'll notice so my dream will cum true.

MrBill36MrBill36about 1 year ago

I’m a real lover of a great blowjob. I too, love eating pussy. Kinda disappoints me when my wife tells me that it’s unnecessary to do that. We’ve been married for 59 years and she always reacts the same. She’s never been vocal when we have sex, so I have never been sure she even enjoys sex. To bad, she doesn’t get into being a blowjob Queen.

GentleSir2023GentleSir20238 months ago

I Love slow starts in a story. This made me fantasise about my sister in law….loved it

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I done that with my wife's step brother . Luv his uncut cock pulsing in my mouth as he CuM'S in my mouth . Thank you Mike .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous