Sucking my First Black Cock

Story Info
Getting to suck my first BBC in front of my boyfriend.
2.3k words
4.4
30.3k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My amazing boyfriend has always encouraged me to live out every sexual fantasy that I have. No judgement only encouragement.

I was raised in a small town where I grew up in a predominantly white area. I had been wanting to experience a black cock for a while, but I was too afraid to go meet with a black guy by myself.

So one warm summer night while Ryan and I were out driving around he asked if I had decided that I wanted to try to get some black cock yet.

I told him that I had been messaging a black guy named T back and forth for a while. And while I really wanted to I was just too nervous about it.

So Ryan took my phone out of my hand and sent T a message. The message said, "Do want a blowjob tonight?"

I slapped his arm and said, "I can't believe that you did that!"

Even though I acted like I was irritated, I was really excited to see his reply.

It wasn't long before my phone buzzed. The reply read, "You needin' some of this big nigga dick. I'm at work but I get off in an hour. you can come to my place and I'll dick you down good."

I became wet with anticipation, I did not want to go to his house though.

"I don't want to go to his house. I just want to suck his cock." I told Ryan.

"Is that because you know that if I'm setting there with you and you have a bed, that you will fuck him?" Ryan replied with a laugh.

"No!" I said, but in truth that was part of it.

I messaged him back and said, "I can't come to your house tonight. I can maybe meet you somewhere and suck your big black cock."

I couldn't believe that I just sent him that. As much as I wanted to, I still was very nervous about it.

Ryan pulled over in the back of a local state park and stripped me naked in the back of his SUV. He handed me my bowl that I had already packed and a lighter. He nestled down in between my legs and began to feast on my pussy.

Occasionally he would lift up his face and say things like, "It would be so fucking sexy to see that beautiful mouth stretched around a black cock." And "I know that you are craving a new cock baby. I'll be right there with you."

Ryan had me so worked up that I was craving a black cock in my mouth. My phone buzzed again and it was T. The message said, "You cumin to get this?" The next message was a picture of his monster black cock. It was so hard and veined out.

"We're on our way." I answered back.

"Meet us in the Walmart parking lot in 30 min." I sent back along with what Ryan's SUV looked like.

He sent back a message saying what he was driving and a short video of him stroking his cock.

I raised up and told Ryan, "Take me to the Walmart if you want to watch me suck his big 'nigga' cock." I said nigga as as I made air quotes and giggled.

I felt like such a dirty slut. I was so nervous. Ryan drove while I got dressed. I kept hitting my THC pen. By the time we got there I was so baked.

We parked on the far end of the parking lot right below an aisle marker so that we were easy to find.

I sent a message saying that we were here and where we were parked. I puffed away on my pen until Ryan took it away from me.

I climbed in the back seat and Ryan slid the front seats all the way forward so that there was room. I took my shirt off so that my titties were exposed, I usually have guys cum on my tits.

I messaged T again that said, "As soon as you get in the car I want you to take your cock out."

I was so nervous, Ryan leaned back and kissed me and told me that he was proud of me for acting on my fantasy..

T pulled up next to us and I was surprised at how tall and good looking he was. He opened the rear passenger side door dropped his pants and stepped in. His cock was HUGE!

I played with it for a few seconds admiring how big it was at it continued to grow in my hands. I could easily put both hands on it and stroke it, although my fingers didn't reach all the way around it and touch.

"How big is this thing?" I asked while admiring it.

"10 and half inches." He said in a deep voice.

"I don't even know if I can get this monster in my mouth." I said.

"Suck his cock baby." My boyfriend said.

I opened my mouth and wedged the head of his cock in to my mouth as T let out a moan. I pulled my mouth off after I got the head good and wet and spit in my hand. I put the head of his cock back in my mouth and stroked it up and down as I sucked on the head.

Slowly I worked it deeper in mouth. His cock hit the back of my throat and I still had plenty of room to stroke him with both hands.

"Fuck. Your little slut sure is good at sucking cock." T said to my boyfriend.

"She gets plenty of practice." Ryan replied.

I took out my phone and took some selfies as I stroked and sucked on his cock. The contrast of his back cock against my white hands and face was really something to see.

T asked if he could video me, I told him that he could video me stroking his cock, but none of my face.

From getting so high, I was starting to get cotton mouth and was having trouble forming any saliva. I looked over at Ryan, held my hand out and said, "Help me out babe."

Ryan leaned forward and spit in my hand, which I used for lube to stroke his cock.

"That's true love right there." T said.

"Yes it is." I replied as I giggled.

T reached down and tweaked my left nipple, which gave Ryan the encouragement to tweak my right. I was in heaven. I was getting both of my nipples tweaked by 2 different guys while I sucked this massive black cock.

"I've already cummed twice today so it gonna take some effort to get to cum again." T said.

I took that as a challenge and began to tongue his piss slit as I sucked on the head of his cock while working the shaft with both hands. With his cock in my mouth I gently drug my teeth on the head while bobbing my mouth up snd down.

As I stroked and sucked and nibbled on the head of his cock, T began to grunt and lurch his cock upward. I knew that he was getting close to cumming.

"Oh yeah suck my nigga cock. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum." He blurted out.

I took my mouth off of his cock and and stroked him faster. He raised his ass off of the seat as his pearl white cum pumped out of his pee slit down across my knuckles.

Ryan handed me some wipes and I began to wipe his cock and my hands off. I brought my finger to my mouth and tasted his cum. Just to see if it tasted differently from white guys.

"Thanks." I said as I looked at him and winked.

"Thank you. When you're ready for a nigga cock in dat white pussy, you give me a call." T replied.

He pulled his pants up and got out of Ryan's SUV.

I crawled back up in the front seat, not even bothering to put my shirt back on and kissed Ryan, thanking him for the giving me this opportunity.

"How was it?" Ryan asked.

"That thing was fucking huge." I replied.

" Are you ready to fuck a black guy now?" Ryan asked.

"I think so." I said as I lit a cigarette. "Just not in my asshole. I don't think I could handle something that big in my asshole."

"Looks like it time to step up your anal training." Ryan replied.

I looked over at Ryan and winked and said, "Sounds like fun."

I looked through the pictures and videos that I had taken while we driving. I got myself turned on enough that I slipped off my pants and began to finger my pussy.

I was completely naked as we cruised down the highway. I had my feet up on the dash as I played with my pussy.

Ryan was having a hard time focusing on the road.

"Pull over somewhere. I need your cock in me now." I purred as I reached over and grabbed Ryan's hard cock through his jeans.

Ryan pulled over behind an abandoned church, jumped out, laid the back seats down and threw a blanket on the carpet.

I got out and lit my bowl and took a deep drag. I walked around to the back hatch and bent forward to climb in. No sooner then I was bent over, Ryan's cock was in buried balls deep in my pussy. I immediately had an orgasm.

I still had my bowl in one hand and my lighter in the other as Ryan pounded away on me from behind.

I looked back at him and said, "Slow down babe. I want to light me bowl."

Ryan stopped pumping into me and just slowly ground his cock into my pussy as I lit my bowl and took a long deep drag. This was the first time I ever got fucked from behind while smoking weed. it was super fucking hot. I put my lighter down as Ryan began to pump faster in and out of me. I sucked the last bit if smoke out of the throat of my bowl, held it for a few seconds and blew it out into the night air. As I exhaled, I immediately came.

I pulled away from Ryan but only for a second as I lit my bowl again and took a hit from before I dropped down and licked my juices from his hard cock.

I inhaled from my bowl and rammed his cock to the back of my throat. Allowing the smoke to escape from my mouth as I bobbed up and down on his cock. His cock went in my mouth so much easier.

As I buried his cock in the back of my throat and tongued his balls, my thoughts went back to the big black cock that was in my mouth only minutes ago.

I sat my bowl down on the back bumper of Ryan's SUV as he pulled me up to kiss me.

He picked me up and gently laid me down in the back of his SUV and climbed on top of me. He buried his fsce in my pussy and teasted my clit with hos tongue. After he brought me to another orgasm, he kissed his way up my body.

He kissed his way up my stomach before placing his mouth on my right nipple before switching to the left one. He left both of them standing at attention before grabbing the base of his cock and pushing hos member in to me.

He lifted my legs and ground his cock in to my dripping pussy, grinding against my pubic bone at the end of each thrust. His cock felt so deep. I had one orgasm after another.

"Oh fuck babe, I can't stop cumming." I called out as I held his naked body against mine.

Even though Ryan was giving me an amazing dicking, I couldn't help but think about what it would be like to have that huge black cock in me.

While Ryan continued to fuck me he asked, "Did you enjoy sucking that big black cock babe?"

"Oh yeah," I said. "I can't wait to get to fuck one."

I heard Ryan groan as I spoke so I continued talking.

"Would it turn you on to watch my pussy get wrecked by a big nigger dick?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yeah." He replied.

"Are you going to fuck me right after he is done so you can feel how wrecked my pussy is?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yeah baby. I can't wait to feel your pussy after he has stretched it out." He replied with a groan.

"Fuck me hard baby. Show me who owns this pussy." I told him as I came again.

With that Ryan picked up the pace and began fucking faster and harder.

"I'm going to cum on your cock again. OH FUCK!" I called out.

"I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?" Ryan asked.

"Cum in me. Fill me with your load." I replied as Ryan grunted and filled my pussy with is load. I could feel his cock spasm as his hot white cum shot in to my well used pussy.

After he came Ryan left his cock in me as he made out with me cradling my head in his hands as he kissed me deeply.

He rolled off of me and I nuzzled in to his chest. He kissed me on the forehead as I traced my fingers along his body. his cock twitching as teased it.

I replayed the nights events in my head. I was such a dirty slut, and he loved it. It also made me realize what a great man I have and that I was falling in love.